POLL: This Russian Thing

What's going on here? Do I need to learn Russian? Would Rosetta Stone be best for that?

• Politicians and politicos talk to the Russians more than we know, not much to see here

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • It's pretty much a coincidence, there is no conspiracy or clandestine relationship

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • This stinks like hell and a full, wide-ranging investigation should be launched

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • There is clearly a troubling relationship of some kind between Trump & Co and the Russian government

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • What the fuck!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Mango. You heard me. MANGO.

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
As senator you mean....

I don't mind senators meeting with the Russians, it's members of the select intelligence committees I worry about. They know national security shit you could only dream of.

Link to any of them talking about the campaign with the Russians? Thanks....

What would somebody with an above top secret clearance talk to the Russians about? Do you have a guess?

They knew about Russia interference...

There is fake content in your brain. Try to comprehend some really simple facts. Russia did not give DNC emails to Wikileaks. The MSM/Democrats claimed Wikileaks DNC were fake.

Penelope, did you read any of the DNC emails on Wikileaks?

And just how do you know? Because ?

Trump. Manafort. Flynn. Now Sessions. WTH? Was Putin running a brothel? This is reaching the point wherein Trump and his cronies endeavors are increasingly "directed to persons and characters...to transfer from our inward nature a human interest and a semblance of truth sufficient to procure for these shadows of imagination [more] willing suspension of disbelief" than one can muster. At some point, this stops looking innocently coincidental.

Anybody in the Trump campaign who didn't talk to the Russians?

Did he mention Trump and Tillerson?

As senator you mean....

I don't mind senators meeting with the Russians, it's members of the select intelligence committees I worry about. They know national security shit you could only dream of.
Good....so, what's your point again?

Why is somebody with access to above top secret national security information secretly meeting with the Russians?

WTF: Sessions was on the senate select intelligence committee, which means he had access to nearly everything the president has access to. He gets copies of the nations top secrets. And now we find he's having secret meetings with the Russians?

What the hell are you talking about? He didn't have secret meetings with the Russians. Where the fuck do you idiots come up with this from?

As senator you mean....

Good....so, what's your point again?

Why is somebody with access to above top secret national security information secretly meeting with the Russians?
You mean Senator Sessions?

The Beatles

Listen do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell woh woh woh closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear

WTF: Sessions was on the senate select intelligence committee, which means he had access to nearly everything the president has access to. He gets copies of the nations top secrets. And now we find he's having secret meetings with the Russians?

What the hell are you talking about? He didn't have secret meetings with the Russians. Where the fuck do you idiots come up with this from?

Since he lied about having them, at least he was trying to keep them secret.

From the news

Sessions met with top Russian official twice - CNNPolitics.com
Thu March 2, 2017

Attorney General Jeff Sessions met twice last year with the top Russian diplomat in Washington whose interactions with President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Mike Flynn led to Flynn's firing, according to the Justice Department.
Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians.

When asked if he had met with the Russians, Sessions should have simply stated he met with them in his capacity as a Senator, which had nothing to do with Trump's campaign.

He is not obligated to do any such thing. Why should he offer information he isn't asked about? Franken knows he is on the ASC and the ASC routinely meets with ambassadors. If he doesn't know that he's too stupid to be in Congress. This is the dumbest allegation to be lobbed at Trump's administration so far. It takes the prize!

From the news

Thu March 2, 2017

Attorney General Jeff Sessions met twice last year with the top Russian diplomat in Washington whose interactions with President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Mike Flynn led to Flynn's firing, according to the Justice Department.
Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians.

Where does it say anything about secret meetings with the Russians? :dunno:

From the news

Thu March 2, 2017

. The MSM has gone rogue in this nation, and they need to be stopped. It's one thing to have a free press, but the press has gone rogue in trying to constantly topple this united states government, and that is unexceptable especially why & who it is doing it for.

Forum List

Back