POLL: This Russian Thing

What's going on here? Do I need to learn Russian? Would Rosetta Stone be best for that?

• Politicians and politicos talk to the Russians more than we know, not much to see here

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • It's pretty much a coincidence, there is no conspiracy or clandestine relationship

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • This stinks like hell and a full, wide-ranging investigation should be launched

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • There is clearly a troubling relationship of some kind between Trump & Co and the Russian government

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • What the fuck!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Mango. You heard me. MANGO.

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
Boy CNN is acting like this is the story of the century.
This is bigger than Elizabeth Warren lying about being part indian.

Bigger than hillary lying about being under fire and bigger than bj in oval office.

I see Republicans have lowered the bar.

I still like trump but sessions has to go

As senator you mean....

I don't mind senators meeting with the Russians, it's members of the select intelligence committees I worry about. They know national security shit you could only dream of.
Good....so, what's your point again?

Why is somebody with access to above top secret national security information secretly meeting with the Russians?

There are legit reasons for that, but it's really odd that so many of Trump's coterie have done so at such "auspicious" times during the election cycle. Frankly, it's very oddly coincidental nexus to find among so many people coalesced around one man who routinely misrepresents the truth of things, has, moreover, made contradictory statements about his relationship with Russia and Putin, has multiple past and pending deals with other Russians who are also thought/known by U.S. intelligence to be spies or former spies, and when asked unofficially for corroborating evidence (tax returns) that shows there is at least no financial connection, refuses to do so. People have faith in God, but Trump's no god.

assume Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

That's l
Holy crap. Now Sessions. The stories just keep coming out.

What do you think is going on here, seriously?
Like bill lied under oath so did sessions.

If Republicans want credibility they have to fire the liar
Link?
They just played him lying on TV. Is that fake news? Wake up

What did he say that was a "lie"?
He didn't talk to the Russians. He did. And that's all I have to say about that. Lol

They just played him lying on TV. Is that fake news? Wake up

Yep... Fake news. Wake up!
170301-sessions-definition_zpsagr1izqj.jpg
04c50ea88c9e79e99cb5a4f3aecbb59649b997ff1e3088489938a6cf458eab79.jpg

Link to perjury?

Confirmation hearings: Sessions said he knew of no Trump surrogates, which would include himself, having contacts with the Russians.

oops.
. How do you get that the question asked, uh included Senator Sessions in the same questioning ?? How was Sessions interpreting the questions being asked him ? Otherwise did he think that they were asking him about others (not about himself) prior to him being confirmed, and that such questions would then determine him being confirmed ?

Sessions spoke twice with Russian ambassador during Trump's presidential campaign
Source: Washington Post

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russias ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trumps campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessionss confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senators office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russias alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trumps associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself.

...At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.

“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Read more: Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Franken knows he is on the ASC and the ASC routinely meets with ambassadors.

Allies, yes, the other folks NYET.

So are you saying we need to eliminate the Russian Embassy in the US?

I thought we expelled the Russian diplomats, well Obama did. They messed in our election and we can't allow that.

Where's your proof?

btw. The DNC definitely messed with the election and arranged Bernie's loss to Hillary in the primaries, Democrat voters were totally screwed over .. does that matter?

Forum List

Back