Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Yup, the age of political persecution has begun, thanks Biden.
These assholes are criminals who attacked Law Enforcement and our government itself...and you support that?

Oh...
Says the same morons who want to defund the police. Fucking hypocrites.
Me? Defund the police?

Nope. Never have.

Lie a lot?
Oh right, you only support the morons that do. It doesn't make you less of a hypocrite.

A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
Tell that to the DoJ. They've got well over 500 of Trump's storm troopers facing jail time.
LOLOL

Locking up people for breaking the law is "political prosecution" to lunatics.

These assholes are criminals who attacked Law Enforcement and our government itself...and you support that?

Oh...
Says the same morons who want to defund the police. Fucking hypocrites.
Me? Defund the police?

Nope. Never have.

Lie a lot?
Oh right, you only support the morons that do. It doesn't make you less of a hypocrite.
Who does?

A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
Tell that to the DoJ. They've got well over 500 of Trump's storm troopers facing jail time.
Sure, propably should have not mounted an insurrection then.

LOLOL

It is if all the urban insurrection is not treated equally.

LOLOL

I can only conclude the reason you couldn't search the Internet yourself for articles like this is because you're stupid...

LOLOL

Looting a store is a crime.

Invading our Capitol to stop the government is an insurrection. They not teach you that at Waukesha South?

LOLOL

I can only conclude the reason you couldn't search the Internet yourself for articles like this is because you're stupid...

Urban insurrection is not being treated equally. In fact scum like VP Harris actively worked to bail out urban insurrectionists and the media has not treated her or others like her as they have treated the those fools that got in a tiff at the Capitol.

Invading our Capitol to stop the government is an insurrection.
when that happens, you will be correct. The fact that DC was put behind a fence is the true insurrection. you know that right? locking out the people is hitlerish.

SNL was sooo mean to him too.....

Forum List

Back