Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
Tell that to the DoJ. They've got well over 500 of Trump's storm troopers facing jail time.
Yup, the age of political persecution has begun, thanks Biden.
LOLOL

Locking up people for breaking the law is "political prosecution" to lunatics.
It is if all the urban insurrection is not treated equally.
So you conditionally support LE when it’s convenient for you.

Ohh….

A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
Tell that to the DoJ. They've got well over 500 of Trump's storm troopers facing jail time.
LOLOL

I can only conclude the reason you couldn't search the Internet yourself for articles like this is because you're stupid...

Urban insurrection is not being treated equally. In fact scum like VP Harris actively worked to bail out urban insurrectionists and the media has not treated her or others like her as they have treated the those fools that got in a tiff at the Capitol.
Both sides are being arrested for the crimes they commit. Again, referring to lawbreakers being arrested as "political prosecution" is the rant of lunatics.

LOLOL

Looting a store is a crime.

Invading our Capitol to stop the government is an insurrection. They not teach you that at Waukesha South?
Wow, you people are something else. Looting stores is a secondary effect on the reason the insurrection was occurring. Nobody was rioting for the purpose of looting stores, they were rioting to disrupt the executive branch of government on the state and municipal level.

LOLOL

Invading our Capitol to stop the government is an insurrection. They not teach you that at Waukesha South?
Wow, you people are something else. Looting stores is a secondary effect on the reason the insurrection was occurring. Nobody was rioting for the purpose of looting stores, they were rioting to disrupt the executive branch of government on the state and municipal level.
WTF kind of gibberish is that???

LOLOL

So you conditionally support LE when it’s convenient for you.

Ohh….
Not sure what you are even talking about. Where have I not supported law enforcement?

your communicating at a box of rocks, the demofks have no IQ. Just like rocks.

LOLOL

I can only conclude the reason you couldn't search the Internet yourself for articles like this is because you're stupid...

Urban insurrection is not being treated equally. In fact scum like VP Harris actively worked to bail out urban insurrectionists and the media has not treated her or others like her as they have treated the those fools that got in a tiff at the Capitol.

Funny how riots that evolve out of protest over local LEO's actions are now "Insurrections".

I remember the "Watts Insurrection", that was the first Insurrection I ever remember.

Then there was the LA Insurrection when the LAPD was filmed beating the shit out of some guy named Rodney. Yeah, yeah the "Rodney Insurrection" was all over the papers and news.

Remember the "Ferguson Insurrection" under Obama?

Urban Insurrections? LOL!

The VP tweeted support for a bail fund to help the poor people ..... accused of being insurrectionist I guess.......

LOLOL

Perhaps it’s not really what you believe it to be then.

LOLOL

Funny how riots that evolve out of protest over local LEO's actions are now "Insurrections".

I remember the "Watts Insurrection", that was the first Insurrection I ever remember.

Then there was the LA Insurrection when the LAPD was filmed beating the shit out of some guy named Rodney. Yeah, yeah the "Rodney Insurrection" was all over the papers and news.

The VP tweeted support for a bail fund to help the poor people ..... accused of being insurrectionist I guess.......
They always were. Liberals just pretend that insurrection for racists causes they support isn't insurrection.

that didn't happen, ask all the demofk whiners in here.

LOLOL

WTF kind of gibberish is that???
If you are too stupid to understand, I'm not wasting my time with you.

that didn't happen, ask all the demofk whiners in here.
iu

LOLOL

They always were. Liberals just pretend that insurrection for racists causes they support isn't insurrection.
Can you find anyone referring to the BLM riots as "insurrection" prior to January?

LOLOL

Can you find anyone referring to the BLM riots as "insurrection" prior to January?
Trump offered federal support to numerous liberal urban shitholes under the auspices of anti-insurrection laws.

Forum List

Back