Poll Trumps Tweets today Wondering how many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia

How many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia?

• Trump's Russian Connections are Fake, and Obama Spied on him

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Trump is going down, his Obama diversions are fake, and do not work

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Trump may be connected to Russia, and I do have concerns..But I am not convinced yet

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Back to the OP - trump brought all this on himself. He constantly lies, tweets the most bizarre garbage - like Obama "tapping his wires". He said he knows but refuses to show us the proof.

It's his lies and the lies of his own people, that brought a bought all the investigations.

It's Amateur Hour in the White House and trump is slitting his own throat.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Just as you have refused to show proof!

What are Trumps ties to Russia? Spell them out in detail! Thanks!

So you don't have a TV, Internet, NewsPaper ? ...WillowTree

I think if there was even the slightest bit of conclusive evidence we'd have seen it by now.

We're up to our belly buttons in evidence.

Why did ALL of them lie? Including trump and his kids. Flynn working for more than one government and then wanting immunity. All that money, in cash, being carried back to trump. There's a lot more and we hear more every day.

Before the nutters start screeching, I didn't say "proof" but there's more than enough to warrant bigly investigating.

An aside - how much is this costing us? No, I don't mean his weekly vacations. I mean his lies. How much will it cost? And what will Gorsuch cost us? He will mean the end to honest, ethical elections and RWNJs know that and embrace it.

He's a hot mess and is determined to do enormous ham.

Why did ALL of them lie? Including trump and his kids. Flynn working for more than one government and then wanting immunity. All that money, in cash, being carried back to trump. There's a lot more and we hear more every day.

You might have one reason Flynn wants immunity. His work for a foreign government while not being a registered lobbyist. Of course Flynn tried to retroactively register, if the retroactive part is possible, Flynn is still open to questions about why he didn't register, and what services he was being paid for. Flynn would have to reveal the money trail.

I think if there was even the slightest bit of conclusive evidence we'd have seen it by now.

Before the nutters start screeching, I didn't say "proof" but there's more than enough to warrant bigly investigating.

An aside - how much is this costing us? No, I don't mean his weekly vacations. I mean his lies. How much will it cost? And what will Gorsuch cost us? He will mean the end to honest, ethical elections and RWNJs know that and embrace it.

Well the reason I didn't get into details with Willow, is she would call it fake news...lol

the evidence is going to be out soon I hope because it is so stressful watching these ups and downs..

Maybe that's where you get your information spoon fead to you, but us Trumpbots don't fall for the liberals lies

That you believe anything the Liar-in-Chief tweets shows what a sheep you are. If Trump said the sky is blue, I'd check, because he never tells the truth when he can lie.

The "guys on the opposite" side of the pool were not playing footsies with the Russians.

Trump says it is a scam when his DOD and DOS are saying it is real.

Trumps damn stupid tweets this morning.

The more Trump tweets , the more people want to expose his bullshit... why does he keep doing this to himself?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
..not associated with Russia. Trump team spied on before he was nominated." If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.

515 replies540 retweets2,103 likes

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    It is the same Fake News Media that said there is "no path to victory for Trump" that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!

21,027 replies12,562 retweets45,577 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?

25,673 replies12,627 retweets42,372 likes
Please list the bullshit. Thanks.

This is my conclusion , come up with your own ... This thread is not about Proving / Disapproving anything..There are already hundreds of thread..
Oh so this is an SJW feelz thread. In that case I feelz like you should fuck off with your opinion.

Ok so count Mike as a No Ties to Russia ... along with feeling threatened so he has to show his muskels....

View attachment 119803
So let's see here. You posted a poll to see who agreed with your feelings about Trumps Tweets that you called bullshit. You were asked a couple times to expand on that and came back with nothing other than it's your feelings. And you follow that up with somehow I'm threatened by that and showing my "muskels".

Post something you can defend. Get your head out of your ass when you post and back it up.

As a bonus my "muskels" are never going to be very afraid of you in a pussy hat wearing a dress and a vagina costume.

The "guys on the opposite" side of the pool were not playing footsies with the Russians.

Trump says it is a scam when his DOD and DOS are saying it is real.
They were only the ones telling putin they could be more flexible after the election and reset buttons and oh yeah selling off 20% of our uranium. I'm not sure footsies describes what is going on on the other side of the pool. We could ask but the dems mouths seem too full of russian dick to answer.

^^ Perfect example of Far Right Alt Facts.

Trump says "no problems," Secretaries of state and defense say, "Russian problems."

What is it, Mike? Your guys are in bed with the Russians and have to go.

^^ Perfect example of Far Right Alt Facts.

Trump says "no problems," Secretaries of state and defense say, "Russian problems."

What is it, Mike? Your guys are in bed with the Russians and have to go.
Then prove it. Prove my points wrong and show me the russian collusion going on with Trump.

It's simple to get me on your side. Fucking prove what you're saying.

I don't have to prove any of your "facts", you moron, because you (1) don't believe in critical objectivity, (2) suffer from confirmation bias, and (3) you are in bed with guys who are in bed with the Russians. You all are going to go if Trump is proven to be complicit in the Russian fiasco.

They were only the ones telling putin they could be more flexible after the election .....

Amazing that you think Obama saying he could look at easing sanctions against the Russians after the election shows Obama was pro-russian. Yet when Trump said the same thing, you pretend he's not pro-russian.

Well the reason I didn't get into details with Willow, is she would call it fake news...lol

the evidence is going to be out soon I hope because it is so stressful watching these ups and downs..
No. Actually if you will list your evidence I would try to research it and come to a conclusion. So do you have any?

Then prove it. Prove my points wrong and show me the russian collusion going on with Trump.

Many of Trumps top campaign associates were in contact with Russians, and lying their asses off to cover up the connection. Trump personally called on the Russians to hack into Clintons server, and his associates pushed a pro-russian agenda.

It is not against the law to speak to Russians. It never was. It is not against the law to do business in Russia or with Russians. It never was.

Forum List

Back