Poll: What do you trust more, the vaccine or the virus?

What do you trust more, the virus or the vaccine?

• I trust the virus more than the vaccine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
COVID-19 VACCINE: What? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

White 6 Circe Snouter GLASNOST

White 6 said:
Cool with me. Less than 3 percent had enough reaction to require attention and not be able to work for a day or two. Have seen healthy people go into convulsions just for giving blood. Have been with 250 that took a vaccine and over half were sick as a dog hours later and did not get back to normal until the next day. No picnic, but I did not react as bad and kept writing the program I was working on, all the way across the Atlantic, while grown men were moaning and puking around me. Have taken far more vaccines than I could possibly count (mostly with absolutely nothing more than a sore arm or ass, and my military shot record would make average civilian reading it say "holy sh#t". When the Covid vaccine becomes available to me, I will be in line.

Personally, I trust the vaccine more than the virus. And I believe that we can gain herd immunity if enough people get vaccinated quickly enough. We have the technology to do this. But it has do be done at warp speed. If it is implemented faster than any vaccination program in history, we can defeat the invisible enemy.

I really wish a righteously outraged mob would descend on that scumbag fearmongering dangerous disinformation disseminating trial lawyer RFK Jr. and his fellow anti-science fearmongering crony, Al Gore, and rip them limb from limb. RFKJ's fearmongering is a primary cause of the incredible amount of distrust and fear of vaccines in our society and other societies across the entire fucking globe.

And if Operation Warp Speed is successful at stomping out this virus, it can be used as a model to stomp out the inevitable flare ups of similar potentially pandemic pathogens in the future.

Last edited:
Do you have pre-existing conditions that make you particularly susceptible to reparatory viruses such as SARS CoV 2?
[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yeah ... maybe every single one ... think gyp dust ...

Last edited:
Do you have pre-existing conditions that make you particularly susceptible to reparatory viruses such as SARS CoV 2?

That sucks. :(

Drywall? Have you been diagnosed with silicosis?

Pulmonary fibrosis - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Silicosis Symptoms and Diagnosis | American Lung Association

Those cheap dust masks didn't prevent it, did they?

Doctors are trying to kill me ...

The dust masks work fine with a head sock ...

That sucks. :(

Drywall? Have you been diagnosed with silicosis?

Pulmonary fibrosis - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Silicosis Symptoms and Diagnosis | American Lung Association

Those cheap dust masks didn't prevent it, did they?

Doctors are trying to kill me ...

The dust masks work fine with a head sock ...
But not fine enough, apparently. Otherwise your lungs wouldn't be FUBAR. :(

And if you don't trust your doctors, end your relationship with them. A doctor/patient relationship is necessarily built on mutual trust. Without that, it's just toxic. Move on. Find a new doctor.

Last edited:
And if you don't trust your doctors, end your relationship with them. A doctor/patient relationship is necessarily built on mutual trust. Without that, it's just toxic. Move on. Find a new doctor.

All doctors are trying to kill me ... especially the new ones ... do you have any idea how many people die while under the "care" of a doctor, how many people die in hospitals? ...

I don't want to come off here as some sort of whack-o ... but sometimes this can't be avoided ... last time I saw a doctor was 1983 ... what a waste ... walk out with 14 prescriptions I never did fill ... if you can't take care of yourself, then I guess you'll have to pay someone else to take care of you for you ... bad enough I had to help my children's pediatrician make his boat payment once or twice a year ... [sigh] ... give me 15 minutes with an RN and I'll be fine ...

All doctors are trying to kill me ... especially the new ones ... do you have any idea how many people die while under the "care" of a doctor, how many people die in hospitals? ...

I don't want to come off here as some sort of whack-o ... but sometimes this can't be avoided ... last time I saw a doctor was 1983 ... what a waste ... walk out with 14 prescriptions I never did fill ... if you can't take care of yourself, then I guess you'll have to pay someone else to take care of you for you ... bad enough I had to help my children's pediatrician make his boat payment once or twice a year ... [sigh] ... give me 15 minutes with an RN and I'll be fine ...
I believe most of that, or at least it's very plausible. Except for the part where you say that all doctors are trying to kill you. That just seems like a paranoid delusion.

Sometimes it is wise to apply Hanlon's razor. Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

The unfortunate thing is that now the virus has mutated. These drug manufacturers get to be like Apple; rolling out a new, already obsolete product every year

I no longer believe anything I read.
I'm writing that 2+2=4.

Do you believe that?

Why or why not?
4x4.jpg

The unfortunate thing is that now the virus has mutated. These drug manufacturers get to be like Apple; rolling out a new, already obsolete product every year
That's not necessarily the case. If enough people get vaccinated quickly enough, we can achieve herd immunity, we can squash the bug before it has mutated into a kazillion different strains.

But it needs to be done very quickly. Time is of the essence! Hence the term "Operation Warp Speed".

OK, I know you have TDS, and your cult's mantra is Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad Orange Man Bad ...

But are you really so mentally deranged that you cannot comprehend this?

Forum List

Back