Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
/——-/ Women need to know their place and just accept it. They should go home and bake some cookies for their man.

Men need to know their place. They should go to work and earn more money for us. Why are you wasting time on the Internet when you could be earning like you should be? Personally, I don't bake cookies for lazy slackers.

Dude, "laughing hysterically" isn't "suffering". Your hypocrisy of yelling at the HUD people while you collect disability is like a Call Girl calling a streetwalker a slut.

You're not laughing. You are living in pain but too stupid to know it, just like you're too stupid to understand the difference between social programs and welfare; the difference between paying for something all of your life and getting something you never paid a dime into. You simply lack the intelligence. If you had a half of brain you'd read your own posts and come to the realization of your obsession problem and how it's destroying your miserable life.

Uh, trans folks have sex, guy. And, yes, the very fact that we are having a discussion about one transwoman in a swimming contest like it's a big fucking national crisis would indicate otherwise.

Once those hackers remove your sex organs, you can never have an orgasm again. And WTF said this was a national crisis?

You're not laughing. You are living in pain but too stupid to know it, just like you're too stupid to understand the difference between social programs and welfare; the difference between paying for something all of your life and getting something you never paid a dime into. You simply lack the intelligence. If you had a half of brain you'd read your own posts and come to the realization of your obsession problem and how it's destroying your miserable life.

Uh, dummy, welfare is a social program. Disability is a social program. Entitlements are a social program.

What is amusing is that after ripping into people who get social programs, you signed up for that government cheese because you didn't think, "Hey, I won't be able to keep doing this forever, maybe I should earn a couple of other job skills."

Once those hackers remove your sex organs, you can never have an orgasm again. And WTF said this was a national crisis?

Well, you guys, apparently... Ignore Trump Plague, Trump Riots, Trump Recession, and how Biden is steering us out of them, OH MY GOD, there's a boy playing with the girls! This is horrible!

Men need to know their place. They should go to work and earn more money for us. Why are you wasting time on the Internet when you could be earning like you should be? Personally, I don't bake cookies for lazy slackers.

Men always knew their place. Problem arise when women started pushing themselves into men's place, and men who accepted fourth wave feminism bullshit started behaving as women.

Today's science is just tool in hands of politicians in power. They've been constantly proving every agenda that politicians pushed for. From second hand smoking, global warming, global cooling, climate change, COVID bullshit, and now... the newest thing science "settled" for is that "there is no such thing as women".

Check this out:

1648395850266.png

"Scientists agree there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman, and with billions of women on the planet, there is much variation."

Do you see the idiocy here?

How do they know there are billions of women on this planet if they cannot define women? Also, scientists can agree and prove there is a clear way of distinguishing nearly identical giraffe species from another using genomic analysis, but they cannot clearly define what makes you a woman. What they pushing here is clearly not a science, but political ideology that is leading to self destruction of society. Neo-Marxists agenda got deep into every aspect of our lives, especially in early education, and they declared war on the science of human biology.

Men always knew their place. Problem arise when women started pushing themselves into men's place, and men who accepted fourth wave feminism bullshit started behaving as women.

Today's science is just tool in hands of politicians in power. They've been constantly proving every agenda that politicians pushed for. From second hand smoking, global warming, global cooling, climate change, COVID bullshit, and now... the newest thing science "settled" for is that "there is no such thing as women".

Check this out:

View attachment 621970

"Scientists agree there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman, and with billions of women on the planet, there is much variation."

Do you see the idiocy here?

How do they know there are billions of women on this planet if they cannot define women? Also, scientists can agree and prove there is a clear way of distinguishing nearly identical giraffe species from another using genomic analysis, but they cannot clearly define what makes you a woman. What they pushing here is clearly not a science, but political ideology that is leading to self destruction of society. Neo-Marxists agenda got deep into every aspect of our lives, especially in early education, and they declared war on the science of human biology.

No, men have been deluding themselves about their place on the basis of "I'm stronger and can force my will on you." You can try to make this about "If you don't agree that men are the pinnacle, and women are just fluffy decorations, that means you agree with transgenderism!" all you like, but it's just a dodge.

Now, why are you still lazing around on the Internet instead of getting out and bringing in some money?

Right. Like that Loundon VA case... except he wasn't dressed as a girl and they had pre-arranged to meet in that bathroom, but don't let the facts get in the way.

Most women are sexually assaulted by men they know. Maybe we should all become like the Shakers.

View attachment 618628
Still not as silly as the Mormons.
Oh look at you------cherry picking a case that has nothing to do with what I said. There have been many many incidents of men attacking women and young girls in bathrooms...

Uh, dummy, welfare is a social program. Disability is a social program. Entitlements are a social program.

What is amusing is that after ripping into people who get social programs, you signed up for that government cheese because you didn't think, "Hey, I won't be able to keep doing this forever, maybe I should earn a couple of other job skills."

Nobody learns other job skills unless it's something they did on their way to their profession, like a doctor that may go into lab work since they had to have a biology degree anyway. Even if you learn another trade, nobody would hire you unless you were practicing that trade all along. You can't go to school for HVAC and come back 30 years later to start working in that field.

Besides OCD, you have another mental disability like living in your own little make believe world. Ray could have had another profession on the side, police constantly stop people just because they're black, if you take guns away from the good people, the bad people will happily turn theirs in, a guy can be a girl by simply putting on a dress and makeup. You see, none of it is reality. You make these idiotic stories in your head because you want them to be true.

You don't even have the intelligence to decipher between social programs people paid for and welfare that people paid nothing into. You think payroll taxes support those programs regardless how many times it's been explained to you that it doesn't work that way. But you want to believe it so once again, you make up these stories in your head.

Well, you guys, apparently... Ignore Trump Plague, Trump Riots, Trump Recession, and how Biden is steering us out of them, OH MY GOD, there's a boy playing with the girls! This is horrible!

Perfect example. No matter how many times we tell you how obvious your lies are, you keep on repeating them as if they were truth. You either have serious mental problems or are plain fucken stupid.

No, men have been deluding themselves about their place on the basis of "I'm stronger and can force my will on you." You can try to make this about "If you don't agree that men are the pinnacle, and women are just fluffy decorations, that means you agree with transgenderism!" all you like, but it's just a dodge.

Now, why are you still lazing around on the Internet instead of getting out and bringing in some money?

There we go... as per your own words, you see men as the source of your money, therefore existence. Not me.

When I said "men always knew their place", it has only one meaning, as provider for a family. Not for a women, as you said "work and earn more money for us", but for a whole family.

Now about "men forcing their will on you". you got it somehow right. Men is not forcing their will on you because he's stronger (although I'm surprise you admit that), but because they're not making their decisions based on "muh feelings". The way you sound, you would spend your last dollar on yourself and your needs, than on the family. That's why your decisions are not to be taken seriously, or trusted.

There we go... as per your own words, you see men as the source of your money, therefore existence. Not me.

When I said "men always knew their place", it has only one meaning, as provider for a family. Not for a women, as you said "work and earn more money for us", but for a whole family.

Now about "men forcing their will on you". you got it somehow right. Men is not forcing their will on you because he's stronger (although I'm surprise you admit that), but because they're not making their decisions based on "muh feelings". The way you sound, you would spend your last dollar on yourself and your needs, than on the family. That's why your decisions are not to be taken seriously, or trusted.

No, dear. Try reading the WHOLE conversation, instead of just picking one post and jumping in with a kneejerk based on your own issues.

I'd go back and trace it for you, but I'm frankly not feeling generous enough to do the homework you should have done before opening your mouth. Piss off until you know what you're talking about.

No, dear. Try reading the WHOLE conversation, instead of just picking one post and jumping in with a kneejerk based on your own issues.

I'd go back and trace it for you, but I'm frankly not feeling generous enough to do the homework you should have done before opening your mouth. Piss off until you know what you're talking about.

I am part of this conversation from the start... dear. I replied specifically to your post by quoting your own words in which you replied to me directly.

These are your words, and you summed it up in one sentence: "They [men] should go to work and earn more money for us [women]".

That is essentially what YOU need man for. Not to be a partner, not to make any decision, but to just shut up and bring "more money for you".

Wow, really?

Has it occurred to you that 'normal' people don't need the protection of civil liberties? If you are white, male, straight and Christian in this society, you have a huge advantage in terms of getting jobs, how the police treat you, etc.

You know what really gives me an advantage? It's having a good work history. A fairly long list of references from not only ex employers, but also those who I worked with. I dress decent. I have a decent hair cut. I talk normally. This is what has allowed me to work at almost any place I applied for. Being respectful to those who where also decent in the work place is what allowed me to move up. I rarely complained about a problem, I helped to fix the problems.
I wasn't entitled to anything I didn't work for.

And you're right. Decent people rarely need protection under civil liberties. At least not until the last 10 years or so. Example: Just last week, a female lost the NCAA 500m swimming competition, to a male. She wasn't afford the liberty of competing against only women.

We have "thugs" (aren't you sad USMB won't let you use the N-word, because we know you want to!) because of the economic and racial inequalities of our society. And once in a while, it boils over. Now a sensible person would know if you don't want something to boil over, you turn down the heat.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but it almost sounds like you think that only ngrs can be thugs. How racist of you to point that out. But then again, being a racist is something the left is known for.

Probably because my knob hasn’t been slobbed… How else can I find the ambition to seek out my work boots?
Being fair though… I’m not above getting my face slimy…

Oh look at you------cherry picking a case that has nothing to do with what I said. There have been many many incidents of men attacking women and young girls in bathrooms...

So you've come up with four cases, which probably aren't even all on point, but I'm not going to waste a perfectly good afternoon reading them.

By that logic, we need to ban all private gun ownership, as 43,000 of them a year are involved in fatal incidents, right?

Oh, wait, we are going to hear a squeal that involved the words 'Fooooounding Faaaaathers"...

You know what really gives me an advantage? It's having a good work history. A fairly long list of references from not only ex employers, but also those who I worked with. I dress decent. I have a decent hair cut. I talk normally. This is what has allowed me to work at almost any place I applied for. Being respectful to those who where also decent in the work place is what allowed me to move up. I rarely complained about a problem, I helped to fix the problems.
I wasn't entitled to anything I didn't work for.

Wow, another white boy, born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but it almost sounds like you think that only ngrs can be thugs. How racist of you to point that out. But then again, being a racist is something the left is known for.

No, nobody an be a thug or a n****er, but it is amazing how you guys use those words and you don't think we'll catch you.

Nobody learns other job skills unless it's something they did on their way to their profession, like a doctor that may go into lab work since they had to have a biology degree anyway. Even if you learn another trade, nobody would hire you unless you were practicing that trade all along. You can't go to school for HVAC and come back 30 years later to start working in that field.

Well, you don't.

In my career, I've been a soldier, a logistic professional, a procurement professional and now a business owner. Why? Because I realized the importance of having a diversified skill set.

Besides OCD, you have another mental disability like living in your own little make believe world. Ray could have had another profession on the side, police constantly stop people just because they're black, if you take guns away from the good people, the bad people will happily turn theirs in, a guy can be a girl by simply putting on a dress and makeup. You see, none of it is reality. You make these idiotic stories in your head because you want them to be true.

OR I just have an objective reality that doesn't involved being a loser who blames everyone else for his bad life choices. I'm surprised you haven't found a way to blame your cancer on Obama.

You don't even have the intelligence to decipher between social programs people paid for and welfare that people paid nothing into. You think payroll taxes support those programs regardless how many times it's been explained to you that it doesn't work that way. But you want to believe it so once again, you make up these stories in your head.

There's no real fundamental difference.

You either support a system that takes care of everyone, or you support a system where people should dutifully starve to death when they no longer produce value to our benevolent plutocratic masters.

Perfect example. No matter how many times we tell you how obvious your lies are, you keep on repeating them as if they were truth. You either have serious mental problems or are plain fucken stupid.

Or we just realize Trump was a fucking disaster, like 81 million other Americans who voted to throw him out on his can.

Forum List

Back