Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sure there are people who claim a lot of things... but you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Here'

"I used to work with lantern at a pizza place, but he kept pleasuring himself in the Dough and the customers complained about the salty flavor."

I can't imagine anyone would like working with someone as unpleasant as you are.

Okay... So if the elected school board of the district says, "We are going to have a tolerant policy towards gays", you and DeSatan need to shut the fuck up, right?
Yawn. Get some new material. Since everybody in my town knows i never worked at any pizza place, you’d likely get beaten down for defamatory statements like that. Unpleasant? Only to retards like you who hate women and white people. Since I’ve been with my company for 20+ years and worked my way up, I’ll just ignore your constant whining.

Yawn. Get some new material. Since everybody in my town knows i never worked at any pizza place, you’d likely get beaten down for defamatory statements like that. Unpleasant? Only to retards like you who hate women and white people. Since I’ve been with my company for 20+ years and worked my way up, I’ll just ignore your constant whining.

joe needs help and he just isn't getting it......he really needs someone to intervene ....

What, are you fucking kidding me? Jesse Helms was a big time racist.

I've seen that article before you posted it, and still has nothing to do with racism. Just because some online blog say something, it doesn't make it true. If he was racist, he would be confronted much harder. In reality, while you're desperate to prove your point, you're just making yourself an idiot.

Yeah, Ronald Reagan, the guy who complained about "young buck and welfare queens" to appeal to the worst in White Audiences.

Still desperate.

Actually, he was sandbagging the Democrats as early as 1968, because he was butthurt that Humphrey didn't pick him as a running mate.

He left party because he wasn't selected to be running mate? How is that racism?
So, prosecuting KKK makes him what, anti-racist?

Um, no, guy, all those people left the Democratic Party after the Democrats embraced civil rights.

The same ones who embrace Confederate monuments and flags.

But majority of Democrats did not embraced Civil Rights. In fact, until 1963/4, they were flat out rejecting it.

We all know it's unfair. Transwomen are not women. They're transwomen. <<<Different from actual women.
Despite your simplistic view, your misogynistic view, this is a difficult question.

Should Venus Williams have been banned from Womens' Tennis?
Physically she was, in her prime, an athlete beyond any other female tennis player.
Serena was the better player but Venus dominate physically?

That's the problem you see, isn't it?

The Williams sisters are actual women. Perhaps they are near the top of the range of performance among women tennis players, but they are, in fact, woman tennis players.

No matter how you try to spin it, a “trans woman” is not, in any meaningful sense at all, any kind of actual woman, but a man. As such, he has the athletic advantages that come from being a man, the superior bone and muscle structure, greater lung capacity, a stronger heart. For him to compete against actual women, in a sport where males have an advantage, would be cheating, plain and simple.

The Williams sisters are actual women. Perhaps they are near the top of the range of performance among women tennis players, but they are, in fact, woman tennis players.

No matter how you try to spin it, a “trans woman” is not, in any meaningful sense at all, any kind of actual woman, but a man. As such, he has the athletic advantages that come from being a man, the superior bone and muscle structure, greater lung capacity, a stronger heart. For him to compete against actual women, in a sport where males have an advantage, would be cheating, plain and simple.
1648352181656.jpg

Regardless, you don't go around making up lies about people that everybody knows are lies. You have no idea how completely stupid that makes you look.

Actually, that is exactly what Incel Joe does, all the time. It is either oblivious to how stupid it makes it look, or else it just doesn't care how stupid it looks.

It seems to be driven to say whatever it thinks will be most hurtful to those it opposes, without regard to whether it is true or false, or whether anyone will actually believe it. I don't think it even cares if everyone knows just how stupid and how dishonest and just how willfully evil it is, as long as it can get a few lies to stick here and there.

Why do you keep encouraging him? He delights in the attention all of you lavish on him.
DUH!

That is certainly a wise thing to say. One talent that I will have to credit Incel Joe with is the ability to troll and troll until he gets a rise out of someone. I try to ignore many of his foulest lies, but after a while, I cannot seem to restrain myself from responding to them. If I were wiser than I am, one difference that it would surely make would be that I would much less often let him draw me into responding to his bullshit.

Wow, that's kind of a stupid analogy, as car insurance is a one time payout.

The point is, you are going for a lifetime of payouts because you've learned how to game the system, and feeling sorry for yourself is easier than trying to fix things.

Why do you use terms you don't know the meaning of?

Gaming the system can be defined as using the rules and procedures meant to protect a system to, instead, manipulate the system for a desired outcome.[

So show me how I gamed the system. And WTF do you mean car insurance is a one time payout? You can collect multiple times if need be.

The polls showed Biden leading Trump by a healthy margin before Covid hit. The thing is, despite the riots, the plague, the recession, Trump got the exact same percentage of the vote he got in 2016. Biden got more because the six percent who voted third party voted for him this time.

Not sure why voting from your kitchen table is a bad thing, exactly. We collect Census and Tax information through the mail (I just filed my taxes today, and ugh... paid out a big chunk this year compared to last year.)

Voting from home is bad because many of the lazy and uninformed will not take the time or energy to vote in person. People with little or no interest in something are generally ignorant about it as well. The Communists need the uninformed and ignorant to win elections since the uninformed and ignorant generally vote Democrat. That's why all your low income areas heavily favor Democrats.

Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years. Our border was secure, our fuel was cheap, our jobs were plentiful, our inflation was normal. Other than complete stupidity, can you tell me why people would elect a career politician who had no major accomplishments in his career, who's son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in, that barely campaigned and when he did, nobody turned out to see him? It defies all logic except one thing: millions of stupid people voted from home.

Actually, that is exactly what Incel Joe does, all the time. It is either oblivious to how stupid it makes it look, or else it just doesn't care how stupid it looks.

It seems to be driven to say whatever it thinks will be most hurtful to those it opposes, without regard to whether it is true or false, or whether anyone will actually believe it. I don't think it even cares if everyone knows just how stupid and how dishonest and just how willfully evil it is, as long as it can get a few lies to stick here and there.

The funny thing is his lies don't stick anywhere on USMB. People consistently point out his lies and he keeps repeating them, like trying to teach a retarded person how to fix a television set. It just doesn't sink in.

Anybody can be wrong with their assertions on things political and politicians, but normally when somebody points out your error, you drop it. Not OCD. He repeats them even more leading one to believe he lives in his own world or is completely stupid.

There isn't a constitutional right for crazy people to own guns if they aren't in a well-regulated militia.

Actually, the constitution makes NO MENTION OF GENDER at all, except for the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote. In fact, the whole argument against the ERA was that it would eliminate any special exemptions for women. (Which, again, seems silly now that we have women in foxholes and men in lady's rooms without having an ERA.)

How many times do we have to tell you, gun rights are for every American (as the courts ruled) not just people in a militia. It's my right to own a gun, but not a right that society must cater to my mental disorders like wanting to wear a dress.

I am sure you worked your way up past Pizza Boy, but that was because the customers kept complaining about the weird taste.

How many times do we have to tell you, gun rights are for every American (as the courts ruled) not just people in a militia. It's my right to own a gun, but not a right that society must cater to my mental disorders like wanting to wear a dress.

So any lunatic can have a gun as long as 5 guys in robes say so? That's kind of nuts...

Here's the thing. It doesn't cost you anything to treat trans people with dignity... but we all have to work our way around your weird gun fetish and all the countermeasures we have to take when one of you decides to go on a rampage. Active Shooter Drills, Security Doors, metal detectors in our schools, etc.

Why do you use terms you don't know the meaning of?

Gaming the system can be defined as using the rules and procedures meant to protect a system to, instead, manipulate the system for a desired outcome.[

Which accurately describes what you do. You aren't crippled, you are more than capable of working other jobs, you just gamed the system because that makes you more money with less effort.

joe needs help and he just isn't getting it......he really needs someone to intervene ....

You might have a point, I am living in your head rent free, having you curl in the corner muttering "Kellerman...Kelllerman...Kellerman...:

Speaking of people whose heads I live in rent free,

That is certainly a wise thing to say. One talent that I will have to credit @Incel Joe with is the ability to troll and troll until he gets a rise out of someone. I try to ignore many of his foulest lies, but after a while, I cannot seem to restrain myself from responding to them. If I were wiser than I am, one difference that it would surely make would be that I would much less often let him draw me into responding to his bullshit.

Says the guy who just tried to argue that Joseph Smith fucking fourteen year olds was perfecly okay, but Roman Polanski needs to be hunted to the ends of the Earth.

Voting from home is bad because many of the lazy and uninformed will not take the time or energy to vote in person. People with little or no interest in something are generally ignorant about it as well. The Communists need the uninformed and ignorant to win elections since the uninformed and ignorant generally vote Democrat. That's why all your low income areas heavily favor Democrats.

Actually, your low income areas favor Democrats because they have the good sense to realize who is working for them. The rich vote Republican because the republicans work for them.

What is mystifying is some dipshit who lives in a slum, collects a government check every month, and then votes for the people who would take that away from him because he hates his black neighbors getting a check, too!

We conduct the Census and Taxes from home, there's no reason why we can't vote from home.

Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years.

Not really. The economy was far better under Clinton, and it was far better under Reagan (see, just to be fair). Reagan and Clinton and Obama inherited economies in recession and brought them into prosperity. Trump inherited a good economy, never achieved 3% GDP growth, and left the country in a complete recession and meltdown, with plague and riots to boot!

Our border was secure, our fuel was cheap, our jobs were plentiful, our inflation was normal. Other than complete stupidity, can you tell me why people would elect a career politician who had no major accomplishments in his career, who's son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in, that barely campaigned and when he did, nobody turned out to see him?

Uh, guy, jobs are plentiful now. So by that standard, Biden (who grew the economy by 6 million jobs in his first year) is an outstanding success.

Biden didn't hold rallies because holding rallies WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE. Of course, Trump, being a complete narcissist, didn't care if Herman Cain and others died from his rallies

It defies all logic except one thing: millions of stupid people voted from home.

Or people looked at four years of an assclown, ending in a plague that killed half a million people (and would go on to kill half a million more), a recession where 65 million people lost their jobs, 165,000 businesses closed for good, and riots broke out in the streets, and the narcissist in the White House shrugged his shoulders and said, "It is what it is!"

Why would you vote for more of that, other than you just can't admit you made a mistake.

Was Venus a man competing against women?
In her prime Venus was, to put it simply, women that is better tennis player then other women.
WAs Venus head and shoulders physically above her competition?
Is that not your concern?
that competition would be unfair because of the physical differences

OR

Is your concern simply about an unreasoning hatred of LGBTQ+ people?

"There were at least 10". If they were slave owners, they were before they joined Republican party, since slave owners could not coin the Republican party.

Left is desperate to "prove" Republicans were slave owners, and in "at least 10" cases they proved it. As it turned out, those were before they were Republicans.

Relying on PolitiFact as your source, is not a smart idea.
Politifact quoted Elder who ...
ADMITTED HIS CLAIM WAS A LIE...
As is yours. LIAR

WAs Venus head and shoulders physically above her competition?

So was her ass.

Is that not your concern?

Why it should be? One XX competing against another XX.

that competition would be unfair because of the physical differences

OR

Is your concern simply about an unreasoning hatred of LGBTQ+ people?

How is competition unfair if both players are women? Williams sister did not win every tour and every match they played.
I don't recall Martina Hingis, or Justine Henin, or others who could win against Williams ever complained about playing against Williams. You think the Williams was dominant because of her physical appearance? Then how do you explain Monica Seles or Steffi Graf dominance in their prime?

Not allowing men in women sports, or women restroom has nothing to do with "hate". Do you really hate women that much that would you allow men to compete against them?

In your simple minded and twisted world everything must be either or, as long choices are given by you. So let me ask you:

Are you born this stupid?

OR

Were you raised to be this stupid?

Last edited:

So your opposition is not because of fairness but because you hate LGBTQ+ people.
People just like you tried to keep Blacks out of baseball.
They were wrong and so are you.

Forum List

Back