Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which one of these ten women you like the most? Check out those handlebars on "0".

1648514570264.jpg

Welfare Ray, still a sad loser....

The problem with your argument is that most people are not stupid like you; blaming somebody for something they had zero control over.
Except Trump had plenty of control over the economy, and he fucked it up.

It's just like Dementia. Nobody is blaming him for covid deaths because he had no control over covid deaths. The only time we bring it up is when you on the left try to blame Trump.

Except Trump could have done a lot of things to contain Covid in the early stages, he just refused to do them. Before, during and after it broke out. Unlike Biden who inherited a country where we ALREADY had 4000 people dying a day and a fouled up vaccine distribution plan.

But I understand that Trump did such a good job you have nothing legitimate to bash him for, so you make up bullshit. You have to, you have absolutely nothing else.

Except Trump didn't do a "good job". There isn't a SINGLE metric you can point to from January 2017 that wasn't worse on January 2020. Unemployment, inflation, crime, every last one of them got worse on his watch.

I can credit Trump for the great economy we enjoyed those years because he did things to create jobs: He lowered taxes on our job creators, he gave nearly everybody a tax cut, he created the policy for every new business regulation made, two had to be erased in it's place.

None of those had anything to do with job creation.

Here's the deal... Unemployment peaked at 10% after Obama took office. He got it down to 4.8%. Trump after four years of slashing regulations to protect consumers and workers and the environment, and giving tax breaks to billionaires, got unemployment down to 3.5% before it spiked up to 14.8% and he became the first president since Hoover to lose jobs.

He greatly slowed down illegals crossing into our country.

Which has actually hurt the economy, because some industries rely on undocumented labor.

You can't do that with Dementia because he did zero for job creation. Those jobs were always there, it's just he and the other Communists decided to pay people to stay home instead of work. When that gravy train stopped last September, people started to go back to work

Actually, no, the jobs weren't "there". Companies were reluctant to rehire initially.

Thanks to Dementia, our businesses are now faced with much higher fuel costs, much higher transportation costs, much higher inflation. He's doing everything possible to kill our job creators. The economy isn't what it is because of him, it is what it is in spite of him. Credit our businesses and consumers. At least you'd have a smidgen of honesty by doing so.

Again, the international inflation situation has little to do with Biden, and if you worked in supply chain as I have, you'd know this. For instance, the international cost of steel has risen 158%. Nothing to do with anything any one country is doing, it's just that demand has outstripped production. In some ways, inflation is a healthy indicator, because it shows consumer demand is at all time highs.

Nobody has to work around anything. It's you leftists and the leaders you choose that let's criminals go and back into society. It has zero to do with guns because guns are an inanimate object. They don't do anything on their own.

Except we lock up more people than any other country, and we still have high crime rates. Europeans and Japan lock up only the truly dangerous, they make guns VERY hard to get, and voila, low crime rates. Funny how that works. It's almost like what you guys advocate makes crime worse.

Weirdos have been around for many years. But this push that the public must treat them as real women is the problem. They are destroying our entertainment in sports, taking scholarships that rightfully belong to real girls and women, invading their private zones like restrooms and locker rooms. If they just left us alone, we'd leave them alone like we always have.

Okay, let's look at that.
Was anyone watching girls' sports for entertainment? Comparing WNBA viewership to NBA viewership, I'd say the answer to that is "no".

Disability is not for cripples only. I gave you the government link and like you retardedly do all the time, refuse to educate yourself on the subject at hand. You want to keep insisting you're right even when we present empirical evidence your wrong or lying. I didn't manipulate anything in the system.

Well, yeah, you kind of did. INstead of looking at "What else could I do to earn a living?", your immediate go to was 'How can I get me some of that government cheese?" Heck, drug addicts and chronic alcoholics qualify as disabled under the goofy rules we have now.

A government doctor told me I could no longer work. How is that gaming the system? I applied for disability and surrendered all my medical records to the bureaucracy for them to make a determination. How is that gaming the system?

Again
1) Try to find a different line of work, even one that pays slightly less, so I can still have the dignity of work.
2) Suck up that government Cheese!!!!

Maybe have an adult read the definition of gaming the system that I posted and have them explain it to you. As for your phantom jobs, you lost that challenge when I asked you to find me one in my area that paid a decent wage. You failed, I won, but your a sore loser.

Actually, I found plenty, and you found an excuse. Just like I found plenty of trucking jobs that offered health benefits, but you just enjoyed blaming Obama for your woes.

Now, I could have blamed Trump for some of the setbacks I faced during his plague, recession and riots. I didn't. I found ways to work around them. It's called "not giving up".

This is called "progress"

View attachment 622785
Well, it kind of begs the question, if an over the hill guy can easily beat the best women in a field, then what is the point of having a women's field? It's almost like having an able bodied person in the Special Olympics... you are kind of implying that being female is a "disability".

The reality- the only reason ANYONE cares about female sports is that the government has mandated big bags of money for it through Title IX.

Well, it kind of begs the question, if an over the hill guy can easily beat the best women in a field, then what is the point of having a women's field? It's almost like having an able bodied person in the Special Olympics... you are kind of implying that being female is a "disability".

The reality- the only reason ANYONE cares about female sports is that the government has mandated big bags of money for it through Title IX.
lol

The true leftie is revealed. ^^^

:p

Being a female is not a disability to the male, being a female is a huge disadvantage competing against a male. It's like putting a lightweight boxer and heavyweight boxer in the same ring. They don't do it because the outcome is way too predictable. You might as well have no fight at all.

Well, it kind of begs the question, if an over the hill guy can easily beat the best women in a field, then what is the point of having a women's field?

The point is to have women competing against each other, not against the men, because even "over the hill" dude is physically stronger than most women.

It's almost like having an able bodied person in the Special Olympics... you are kind of implying that being female is a "disability".

Have you considered suing your brains for nonsupport?

Not all men care about female sports, but women do, and if they chose to compete, they should do that against other women.

And really, why don't you just flat out say that you consider women disabled, and that you hate them, but you dancing around with your "kind of" jargon blaming others for what you're doing? Incels like you shouldn't have that problem.

Last edited:
Welfare Ray, still a sad loser....

Except Trump had plenty of control over the economy, and he fucked it up.

Except Trump could have done a lot of things to contain Covid in the early stages, he just refused to do them. Before, during and after it broke out. Unlike Biden who inherited a country where we ALREADY had 4000 people dying a day and a fouled up vaccine distribution plan.

Except Trump didn't do a "good job". There isn't a SINGLE metric you can point to from January 2017 that wasn't worse on January 2020. Unemployment, inflation, crime, every last one of them got worse on his watch.

None of those had anything to do with job creation.

Here's the deal... Unemployment peaked at 10% after Obama took office. He got it down to 4.8%. Trump after four years of slashing regulations to protect consumers and workers and the environment, and giving tax breaks to billionaires, got unemployment down to 3.5% before it spiked up to 14.8% and he became the first president since Hoover to lose jobs.

Which has actually hurt the economy, because some industries rely on undocumented labor.

Actually, no, the jobs weren't "there". Companies were reluctant to rehire initially.

Again, the international inflation situation has little to do with Biden, and if you worked in supply chain as I have, you'd know this. For instance, the international cost of steel has risen 158%. Nothing to do with anything any one country is doing, it's just that demand has outstripped production. In some ways, inflation is a healthy indicator, because it shows consumer demand is at all time highs.

Except we lock up more people than any other country, and we still have high crime rates. Europeans and Japan lock up only the truly dangerous, they make guns VERY hard to get, and voila, low crime rates. Funny how that works. It's almost like what you guys advocate makes crime worse.

Okay, let's look at that.
Was anyone watching girls' sports for entertainment? Comparing WNBA viewership to NBA viewership, I'd say the answer to that is "no".

Well, yeah, you kind of did. INstead of looking at "What else could I do to earn a living?", your immediate go to was 'How can I get me some of that government cheese?" Heck, drug addicts and chronic alcoholics qualify as disabled under the goofy rules we have now.

Again
1) Try to find a different line of work, even one that pays slightly less, so I can still have the dignity of work.
2) Suck up that government Cheese!!!!

Actually, I found plenty, and you found an excuse. Just like I found plenty of trucking jobs that offered health benefits, but you just enjoyed blaming Obama for your woes.

Now, I could have blamed Trump for some of the setbacks I faced during his plague, recession and riots. I didn't. I found ways to work around them. It's called "not giving up".

I told you about breaking up the posts into a dozen sections. If you can't find the time to get to a community college to learn how to write, then just don't respond because I don't have half a day to reply to one post. Everybody else can do it, I'm sure you can figure it out.

I'm immensely grateful that my mother-in-law raised my husband to be a man who respects a woman's intelligence and value, and who respects the job a wife and mother performs in a family. As much as I was raised to value the traditional female role, I might not want to fill it either if it meant being treated like an idiot child and dogsbody.

So you are married. :cool:

Since you are a woman, I don't see why is wrong or demeaning to have a role of a wife or mother. Why is that making you feel less valuable, or less intelligent, or an idiot? You're not.

Earlier in a thread I posted link to an article where scientists "agree" there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman. The problem with a science today is that they're not proving that something is truth or not, but that they're using science to promote a position they already held.

If that position is that there are no genders, because "cooking a meal" or "hammering a nail" are both genderless, therefore there are no genders. Take it further, and you'll find out that swimming or riding a bike is also genderless, and you get "man" who is actually not man, competing against "woman" who is not a woman, since actions they're participating in ARE genderless.

I think my position is sound, when I say that the problem comes from a confusion of terms and the attempt to tie social norms to random biological assignment. In other words, actions (other than biologically based actions) have no gender. People are arguing over what a man and woman "does", as though taking the action is what "makes" you one or the other.

So was her ass.

Why it should be? One XX competing against another XX.

How is competition unfair if both players are women? Williams sister did not win every tour and every match they played.
I don't recall Martina Hingis, or Justine Henin, or others who could win against Williams ever complained about playing against Williams. You think the Williams was dominant because of her physical appearance? Then how do you explain Monica Seles or Steffi Graf dominance in their prime?

Not allowing men in women sports, or women restroom has nothing to do with "hate". Do you really hate women that much that would you allow men to compete against them?

In your simple minded and twisted world everything must be either or, as long choices are given by you. So let me ask you:

Are you born this stupid?

OR

Were you raised to be this stupid?
They're not whining, you are.

And, it's is just hate.

So, let me ask you...

HOW ARE YOU HARMED?

So you were born this stupid, because it would be impossible to raise you that way.

Just as it fit your undeveloped brain, you're making stupid assumptions again.

And as expected, at first sight of losing an argument, in the discussion that has nothing to do with race, the leftist fuck is pulling out the race card. :laughing0301:
HOW ARE YOU HARMED?

simple question.

If a trans person walks into a restroom, how are you harmed?
If a trans man wants to play in the PGGA, how are you harmed?

Your hate is obvious.

Oh, and you're wrong.

So you are married. :cool:

Since you are a woman, I don't see why is wrong or demeaning to have a role of a wife or mother. Why is that making you feel less valuable, or less intelligent, or an idiot? You're not.

Earlier in a thread I posted link to an article where scientists "agree" there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman. The problem with a science today is that they're not proving that something is truth or not, but that they're using science to promote a position they already held.

If that position is that there are no genders, because "cooking a meal" or "hammering a nail" are both genderless, therefore there are no genders. Take it further, and you'll find out that swimming or riding a bike is also genderless, and you get "man" who is actually not man, competing against "woman" who is not a woman, since actions they're participating in ARE genderless.

I think my position is sound, when I say that the problem comes from a confusion of terms and the attempt to tie social norms to random biological assignment. In other words, actions (other than biologically based actions) have no gender. People are arguing over what a man and woman "does", as though taking the action is what "makes" you one or the other.

I like how you think we're still having a conversation that you are somehow going to redeem your initial, kneejerk reaction from.

They're not whining, you are.

And, it's is just hate.

So, let me ask you...

HOW ARE YOU HARMED?

I am not harmed. But my daughters who play tennis could be.
And the daughters of other people who play sports could be harmed physically, since it's been happening. They are harmed by not being allowed to speak against it under threats they will be thrown off their teams, or lose scholarships.

Now I got question for you. What do you gain by allowing men in women restrooms? Do you like creeping on girls? Does that excite you? Can't get hard on without it, eh perv? What's your gain?

I like how you think we're still having a conversation that you are somehow going to redeem your initial, kneejerk reaction from.

I like how you think that your kneejerk reaction on Cellblock2429 post wasn't noticed, but you can blame kneejerk reaction on others. Hypocrite much?

If you don't want conversation, all you have to do is to stop replying, and giving me "thumbs up" in other threads on the board.

Since you did reply you could've at least address the context of my post, instead of trying to play "hard to get". :cool:

If a man, making no pretense at all, wants to walk into a women's restroom, is that OK with you.

What if he wants to go into a women's locker room, and watch women dressing, undressing, and showering?

If that man claims to be a trans women”, does that really make such an intrusion any more acceptable?

HOW ARE YOU HARMED?

simple question.

If a trans man wants to play in the PGGA, how are you harmed?

Your hate is obvious.

Oh, and you're wrong.

It's a normal instinct in men to protect their women. Didn't you see the Chris Rock slap down? Probably not. It was one of the lowest rated Academy Awards shows in history. In any case I don't want a sissy in a dress in the bathroom or changing room with my wife or daughter. If I see it, somebody is going to end up in the hospital. We owe our women the respect and privacy most women desire when they are doing those things. If you think you are a woman, fine. But don't insist society must treat you like one. You're a guy whether you wear a pair of jeans or a dress. Go to your own bathroom and leave our women alone.

Being a female is not a disability to the male, being a female is a huge disadvantage competing against a male. It's like putting a lightweight boxer and heavyweight boxer in the same ring. They don't do it because the outcome is way too predictable. You might as well have no fight at all.

Okay. So putting two inferior competitors together is interesting, why?

Not all men care about female sports, but women do, and if they chose to compete, they should do that against other women.

Awesome. Transwomen are women. Deal with it.

I told you about breaking up the posts into a dozen sections.

That you have a short attention span? Yes, we established that, Welfare Ray.

Forum List

Back