Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Womens bathrooms have stalls
Womens dressing rooms are private.

No LGBTQ+ person is going into the ladies room to peek or grab. That would be normal healthy All American men, like yourself.

Your unreasoning fear and willingness to resort to violence against people you neither know nor understand is a problem you should work on fixing.

Wait a minute. Every women I know is against this, and even the females here. So what you want is to allow weirdos to create this problem for women, and everybody just bow to them so they get their way. Question" Why can't these weirdos use the mens room like they always have? Why must they use the female facilities? You leftists always want the minority to control the majority, and I hope people will continue to fight this movement by the left to turn this entire country into a freak show.

Why do they need their "own space"?

Dignity, privacy, respect.

Yes, I realize that's the limits of your mind, Ray. Probably still upset about that time you picked up a tranny in a bar. We all know you have a case of the not-gays.

This topic has nothing to do with gays. It's a simple matter of the tiny minority insisting the huge majority we must cater to their will. It's not that hard. If you are a guy no matter what you wear, you go to the mens room. If you are a woman, go to the women's room There is absolutely zero reason a guy should be using female facilities.

Could be?

So this is all in your imagination.

ME, perv, I gain nothing. Well, i do gain the peace of mind of knowing I have acted morally, without hate, without animus.
In fact, perv, these thoughts that pollute your perverted mind never enter mine.

I simply choose not to participate in your perverted hate fest BECAUSE
unlike you...
I do not fear these people.
I do not hate these people
AND
Unlike you...I don't secretly wish i WAS on of these people.

You acted "morally"? Spare me of your disgusting "morals", please.

What wrong women did to you to hate them so much that you want to impose your twisted urges. What you do behind your closed doors is not my problem. If you want to glue a dildo on your forehead, or bang the pigeon to satisfy your urges, by all means, go for it. But when you want to do it in public, and by doing that effecting others, it becomes my problem. Nothing to do with fear, or hate. Save your faggotry for yourself and your ilk.

Wait a minute. Every women I know is against this, and even the females here. So what you want is to allow weirdos to create this problem for women, and everybody just bow to them so they get their way. Question" Why can't these weirdos use the mens room like they always have? Why must they use the female facilities? You leftists always want the minority to control the majority, and I hope people will continue to fight this movement by the left to turn this entire country into a freak show.
Perhaps little one, you should expand your circle to include people other than yourself.

Perhaps little one, you should expand your circle to include people other than yourself.

You mean normal people? Sorry, we normal people don't want anything to do with you leftist freak supporters. It's why I have suggested so many times that we divide this country into two countries instead: one the commie side and the other the American side. I'd love to see how long you people would last with open borders, a disarmed society, huge taxes on businesses and the wealthy, and all electric cars or public transportation, and yes, freaks controlling how you conduct your society.

You acted "morally"? Spare me of your disgusting "morals", please.

What wrong women did to you to hate them so much that you want to impose your twisted urges. What you do behind your closed doors is not my problem. If you want to glue a dildo on your forehead, or bang the pigeon to satisfy your urges, by all means, go for it. But when you want to do it in public, and by doing that effecting others, it becomes my problem. Nothing to do with fear, or hate. Save your faggotry for yourself and your ilk.
WOW!
Someone just exposed themselves.
Perhaps you should seek help for your self hating delusions.

Sorry, man, you come off like a loser, I am sure that your Pizza Job was the highlight of your career, but you really shouldn't have been doing that weird stuff with the dough.
Poor uneducated, misogynistic, racist piece of shit projecting his failures again. Again asshole, keep your perverted fantasies to yourself. See, to the rest of the world, YOU come off as a loser. Denigrating women, conservatives blacks, and pushing for perverted by things to be taught to 5-8 year olds. The only loser here is you. Now go bus that table.

I've done it many times. So, yeah, when you gotta go where is not the issue. Unless you have perverted thoughts.
Again, only in your perverted mind. voyeurism is illegal. Taking a crap isn't
Claims? Are you calling someone you've invented in your mind a liar?

Your failure to understand ANYTHING about what you are whining makes clear the perversion only occurs in your mind.
Oh look, the no class loser supports perverted behavior. No surprise there. Nobody fears you or your mentally disturbed pals. You just don’t get to beat on normal women to feel superior. Understand this. You follow my wife or daughters into the bathroom, you’ll come out a lot faster than you went in. With me helping you along by throwing you out.

Poor uneducated, misogynistic, racist piece of shit projecting his failures again. Again asshole, keep your perverted fantasies to yourself. See, to the rest of the world, YOU come off as a loser. Denigrating women, conservatives blacks, and pushing for perverted by things to be taught to 5-8 year olds. The only loser here is you. Now go bus that table.

More loserly than any of that—Incel Joe is almost six decades old, and never been married. No woman wants anything to do with him. <sarcasm>Gee, I can't imagine why, can you?</sarcasm>

Even with all my issues, I've had the good fortune of finding a wonderful woman to be my wife. In just a bit over two weeks, it'll be our twenty-seventh wedding anniversary.

More loserly than any of that—Incel Joe is almost six decades old, and never been married. No woman wants anything to do with him. <sarcasm>Gee, I can't imagine why, can you?</sarcasm>

Even with all my issues, I've had the good fortune of finding a wonderful woman to be my wife. In just a bit over two weeks, it'll be our twenty-seventh wedding anniversary.

I love hearing stories like yours given today half the people that get married can't make it five years. I won't knock on Joe for not being married. I'm not either but it was my choice. I never wanted to be married, have kids, and I lived my life as a lifelong teenager. I lived with two different women during my life (both with kids) so had enough of family life to know it wasn't for me on a permanent basis.

Because of my decisions, I'm not stuck with multi-thousands in college loans, nobody suing me for anything, I made some wise land investments that's really helping me out now. My entire apartment is a man cave. In my dining room I have this computer and table, my electronic keyboards, my dartboard setup, and an 80" high-def television in my little living room. I'm living life just like I planned it. I stay up all night on this internet if I like, drink beer and how much I want when I desire, and nobody to complain about my lifestyle to worry about.

I voted "don't show up at all"

This craziness will only stop if sportswomen don't put up with the madness.

That's the only way to put an end to it, IMO.
They need to stand unified against Thomas and tell Him/Her/It to quit being a prick!

I've done it many times. So, yeah, when you gotta go where is not the issue. Unless you have perverted thoughts.
Again, only in your perverted mind. voyeurism is illegal. Taking a crap isn't
Claims? Are you calling someone you've invented in your mind a liar?

Your failure to understand ANYTHING about what you are whining makes clear the perversion only occurs in your mind.

Voyeurism IS illegal, perv. There are federal and state laws on the books. Have you heard of right to privacy?

1637845141089.jpg

Actually, if they time it right, them not showing up means the selfish asshole doesn't get to compete.
There has to be a critical mass to be effective. If would take maybe twice if literally the entire group assembled to race him took a knee at the starting gun and let him flounder around all by himself for action to be taken. The organizations wouldn't want the exposure.

That's not your call to make.

Again, only a misogynistic asshole such as yourself would deny a woman the basic dignity, modesty, privacy, and safety of not having an audience of strange men observing her as she dresses, undresses, showers, uses restroom facilities, and such.

Um, here's the thing. The feminists say their biggest goal is to make sure that women are treated just the same as men.

I'm fine with that.

Patronizing people is the flip side of prejudice.

Now, here's the thing. Every woman in the world has probably peed next to a tranny and has never even known it. It's just not a big deal.

Incidently, you never, ever seem to be upset about a trans-man peeing in a men's room. Whenever you freak out about trans people, it's always transwomen. Now why is that?

Unless you think women are inferior and need to be "protected".

I think they are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.

As fond as you are of frequently falsely accusing me of misogyny, if is all to clear that it is you who is the one who truly hates women. It's not at all difficult to see why you, being an almost-sixty-year-old pathetic incel would hate women, but that is your issue, not that of any women, and it is not your place to punish women for their rejection of you.

Um, again, don't think you actually understand what that word means. Celibate doesn't mean "unmarried"... I'm not married because I don't need to be married to have sex. I know this is a difficult concept for you to grasp. You really don't have to sign over half your property to get laid. It's an amazing thing.

You also don't have to belong to a cult that needs to keep women pregnant and in the kitchen to protect them.

Equality. It's an amazing thing..

Really, the only people I see going absolutely apeshit over this issue are men. Seriously, I haven't seen any women take up this cause here.

Dignity, privacy, respect.

Prudish culture. You know, a lot of places have unisex bathrooms now. It's just not a big deal.

This topic has nothing to do with gays. It's a simple matter of the tiny minority insisting the huge majority we must cater to their will. It's not that hard. If you are a guy no matter what you wear, you go to the mens room. If you are a woman, go to the women's room There is absolutely zero reason a guy should be using female facilities.

Or you learn to mind your own business, it's not that hard.

Buddy, the nasty stuff you did in the Pizza Dough was probably funny when you were a teenager, but you are a grown ass man now.

I love hearing stories like yours given today half the people that get married can't make it five years. I won't knock on Joe for not being married. I'm not either but it was my choice. I never wanted to be married, have kids, and I lived my life as a lifelong teenager. I lived with two different women during my life (both with kids) so had enough of family life to know it wasn't for me on a permanent basis.

No, no, by Mormon Bob's standards, anyone who doesn't get into a marriage where his woman knows her place is an "incel". Because he doesn't actually know what that word means. Of course, I also lived with a woman for 13 years, and she had a kid, before we went our separate ways. Her kid recently tracked me down on social media to thank me for being there for her and her mom.

My choice to not get married was because when I was in the service (the age most men make that mistake), I saw way too many Senior NCO's going through divorces after long deployments, too many of these guys coming back to find their old ladies cheated on them (although to be fair, they cheated during deployments, too.) I knew one NCO who I really respected who had to take a part time job in a chicken place in an off-base location to make extra money because his ex-wife had soaked him in the divorce and his second wife wanted nice things. Guys in his platoon thought it was funny to go there and order chicken from him.

Because of my decisions, I'm not stuck with multi-thousands in college loans, nobody suing me for anything, I made some wise land investments that's really helping me out now. My entire apartment is a man cave. In my dining room I have this computer and table, my electronic keyboards, my dartboard setup, and an 80" high-def television in my little living room. I'm living life just like I planned it. I stay up all night on this internet if I like, drink beer and how much I want when I desire, and nobody to complain about my lifestyle to worry about.

Um, okay, this is usually where I'd make a joke about you living in a slum, but you have a point. You are living life a way that makes you happy.

Frankly, I see far more people in miserable marriages and divorces than happy ones. Last job I worked, we had one lady, 62 whose husband absolutely screwed her in the divorce, another fellow whose partner was soaking him on child support, a guy who was still collecting alimony from his wife (although to be fair, she cheated on him) and refused to get a better paying job because he enjoyed taking her money, and a lady who was the breadwinner, but didn't want to get a divorce because she'd have to pay him.

Forum List

Back