Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh look, the no class loser supports perverted behavior. No surprise there. Nobody fears you or your mentally disturbed pals. You just don’t get to beat on normal women to feel superior. Understand this. You follow my wife or daughters into the bathroom, you’ll come out a lot faster than you went in. With me helping you along by throwing you out.

And then you will get charged with a hate crime....

Probably best to keep that sort of thing in your fantasies, bud.

Besides, those transladies would probably kick your ass.

Even with all my issues, I've had the good fortune of finding a wonderful woman to be my wife. In just a bit over two weeks, it'll be our twenty-seventh wedding anniversary.

Here's the thing, Bob. I could make all sorts of cracks about your wife, but because I'm a decent human being, I won't. Also, against forum rules.

But at least you admit you have issues....that's the first step

Now they're down to threats.

Which is expected, totally typical for those in power on their way out of it.

Not afraid of you, bub. If it's my kid you get more than just a hate crime.

…but because I'm a decent human being…

You are not in any way at all similar to a decent human being. If you qualify as human at all, then you just barely do so. But a creature that consistently sides with criminals, perverts, and other lowest dregs of subhuman filth certainly cannot be claimed to be, in any way, “decent”.

You are known and defined by the company that you choose to keep.

You are not in any way at all similar to a decent human being. If you qualify as human at all, then you just barely do so. But a creature that consistently sides with criminals, perverts, and other lowest dregs of subhuman filth certainly cannot be claimed to be, in any way, “decent”.

Remember people, decency is on the ballot.

1648591632404.jpg

Really, the only people I see going absolutely apeshit over this issue are men. Seriously, I haven't seen any women take up this cause here.

That's because you have zero memory. Women here have expressed repeatedly how they are against this, and polls for the DeSantis law in Florida (even Democrats) strongly support his bill.

Prudish culture. You know, a lot of places have unisex bathrooms now. It's just not a big deal.

Not around here they don't. Maybe in commieville where you live, but not in real America. The only unisex bathrooms around here are single toilet rooms where only one person at a time can use them. It's mostly in businesses with few employees in the warehouse.

Years ago me and some friends of mine went out biking on the park trails. On the way home I really had to go so we stopped at a McDonald's. I was in the stall doing my thing and some woman came in there with her kid. I was very uncomfortable and she cut me off in midstream. To get her out of the men's room, I cleared my throat. When she finally realized she was in the men's room she yelled at her kid for bringing her there, why, I have no idea. I don't want women in the rest room with me either.

Or you learn to mind your own business, it's not that hard.

Why don't these losers mind their own business and use the men's room like they're supposed to. You see, we on the right are all for live and let live until you commies start shoving your agendas down our throats. Then when we get defensive about it you complain.

Unless you think women are inferior and need to be "protected".

I think they are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.

They are not capable of taking care of themselves if some fruit puts on women's clothing to get into their rest room and attacks one of them. That's why we want these weirdos to stay away from our mates and daughters.

They are not capable of taking care of themselves if some fruit puts on women's clothing to get into their rest room and attacks one of them. That's why we want these weirdos to stay away from our mates and daughters.

Women are usually capable of taking care of ourselves . . . so long as we live in a place where we can call store security, or call the cops, or - in extreme cases - carry a gun and shoot the stupid bastard if he assaults us. But the same leftists who want to carelessly hand-wave away any concerns about our safety and well-being ALSO want such places not to exist.

Women are usually capable of taking care of ourselves . . . so long as we live in a place where we can call store security, or call the cops, or - in extreme cases - carry a gun and shoot the stupid bastard if he assaults us. But the same leftists who want to carelessly hand-wave away any concerns about our safety and well-being ALSO want such places not to exist.

You can't have that... a gun. Man in a dress might feel unsafe in your presence.

It reminds me of Biden's pick for SCOTUS, and her advocacy for abortion, pedophiles and trans people.

If we abort all babies, there will be no pedophiles. Since most women will deliver, and babies will be born, there will always be pedophiles.
Based on her judging, pedophiles are punished too harsh, so she reduces their sentencing. To guy who nominated her, it's obvious choice, given their history around other people kids.
And since she can't define a woman, she's giving free pass to everyone who feels like one, to enter women spaces. :D

It's leftist circle of life.

Last edited:

Uh, give you are a fuckin' sociopath, that doesn't mean much to me.

Let's review the list of people Mormon Bob wants to murder.

Even the pettiest of criminals.
Government Bureaucrats imposing policies he doesn't like.
Women who choose not to stay pregnant
Gays
Transgenders.
Me.

DId I miss anyone, HitlerBob?

That's because you have zero memory. Women here have expressed repeatedly how they are against this, and polls for the DeSantis law in Florida (even Democrats) strongly support his bill.

No, they really don't. When they find out what's in it, it will be less popular.

Not around here they don't. Maybe in commieville where you live, but not in real America. The only unisex bathrooms around here are single toilet rooms where only one person at a time can use them. It's mostly in businesses with few employees in the warehouse.

Uh, guy, Jesusland isn't real America.

Years ago me and some friends of mine went out biking on the park trails. On the way home I really had to go so we stopped at a McDonald's. I was in the stall doing my thing and some woman came in there with her kid. I was very uncomfortable and she cut me off in midstream. To get her out of the men's room, I cleared my throat. When she finally realized she was in the men's room she yelled at her kid for bringing her there, why, I have no idea. I don't want women in the rest room with me either.

Wow... so, um, how did this ruin your life, exactly? Was it a boy or a girl kid? Funny thing, when women are out and about, they bring their kids into the ladies room if they are young. They aren't scared for life.

Why don't these losers mind their own business and use the men's room like they're supposed to. You see, we on the right are all for live and let live until you commies start shoving your agendas down our throats. Then when we get defensive about it you complain.

Works on the assumption LGBTQ+ people are a threat to you... That actually sounds like it's more your problem than theirs..

You can't have that... a gun. Man in a dress might feel unsafe in your presence.

It reminds me of Biden's pick for SCOTUS, and her advocacy for abortion, pedophiles and trans people.

If we abort all babies, there will be no pedophiles. Since most women will deliver, and babies will be born, there will always be pedophiles.
Based on her judging, pedophiles are punished too harsh, so she reduces their sentencing. To guy who nominated her, it's obvious choice, given their history around other people kids.
And since she can't define a woman, she's giving free pass to everyone who feels like one, to enter women spaces. :D

It's leftist circle of life.

I would just like to point out that I WANT the man in the dress to feel unsafe in my presence, if he's in a private female space like a bathroom. I feel unsafe in HIS presence, so it's only fair.

Because I have a functioning brain. Only morons try to tolerate EVERYTHING, regardless of what it is.

Just as with "vaccine" mandates, and lockdowns, and masks... and now with these LGBT(whatever) issues, left doesn't know when to stop.
They constantly keep pushing, and to some level we let them have it. But at the first sign of "I'm done with this shit", they label us as not tolerant.

Maybe IS time to give them clear message, and not just stop them in tracks, but to push back. When left has political power, they use it to push their agenda. Once they lose that power, the right keep their laws in place, just to be pushed even further left when they get power again. I say, next time we're in control, void every law and rule that is not in par with our values. Eliminate every law that is threatening privacy of individuals, threatening women, etc.

Maybe is time that women start open carry, just in case. Because nut jobs wont stop unless they feel unsafe.

No I won’t get charged with anything asshole. Likely get a medal for stopping a pervert like you from entering the women’s room. No asshole, you can’t kick anybody’s ass. Now go fuck yourself. Nobody else is going to.

Unless you think women are inferior and need to be "protected".
I think they are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.

It's a hard biological fact that in our raw mode, men are generally bigger, stronger, more sexually-motivated, more aggressive, and more naturally-inclined to resort to force and/or violence to get what we want; than women are. And by our nature, sex is often what we want.

Not that I would ever excuse a man committing a rape or a sexual assault, any more than I would excuse a thief because envy/covetousness/greed is also a natural human tendency. But nature being what it is, is is the instinct of most women to be uncomfortable with strange men present where they are in positions where they may feel sexually vulnerable, and it is only basic decency and respect to allow women their privacy and modesty in such settings, and to refrain from insisting on any “right” to intrude thereon.

You only fail to understand this because you are a misogynistic asshole, a disrespectful incel who deeply hates and resents women because none of them want anything to do with you. Probably not nearly as tamed of your raw male predatory nature, as nearly all civilized men manage to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back