Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would just like to point out that I WANT the man in the dress to feel unsafe in my presence, if he's in a private female space like a bathroom. I feel unsafe in HIS presence, so it's only fair.

Even better for him to actually •BE• unsafe, as a direct consequence of putting himself in that position; whether because you, yourself, are prepared and able to be a genuine threat to his safety, or because you have a husband, father, or other male acquaintance nearby who will see to that pervert's unsafety.

13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n.jpg

Because I have a functioning brain. Only morons try to tolerate EVERYTHING, regardless of what it is.

Evil cries for “tolerance” when it is not in power.

When it is in power, evil shows no hint of the tolerance for good, that it demanded for itself when it was out of power.

Tolerance for evil, perversion, and madness is not a virtue, no matter how desperately those on the left wrong demand that it be so considered.

Even better for him to actually •BE• unsafe, as a direct consequence of putting himself in that position; whether because you, yourself, are prepared and able to be a genuine threat to his safety, or because you have a husband, father, or other male acquaintance nearby who will see to that pervert's unsafety.

View attachment 624226

Well, as I've mentioned before on this message board, the guy who assaulted me when I was 18 is now dead. And that was back when I was still nice and shy about asserting myself.

Maybe IS time to give them clear message, and not just stop them in tracks, but to push back.

As soon as the faggots and related depraved perverts started attacking the essential institutions of marriage and family, we, as a society, should have pushed back hard.

And when they made clear their intent to start going after children, we should have started hunting them down and exterminating them. That is a line that we never should have allowed them even to approach, much less to cross. As soon as they approached that line, we should have done whatever it took to keep them well away from it.

If we'd pushed back when we should have, as hard as we should have, we would not be having these problems now.

Maybe is time that women start open carry, just in case. Because nut jobs wont stop unless they feel unsafe.
Now you're getting it.

It's time to put the fear of God into these liberals. If they step over the boundaries, chop their feet off.

Seriously. These fucktards don't want to respect the boundaries. We need to make them aware the boundaries exist and will be enforced. By citizens, immediately on the spot.

I do not recall seeing you tell that story.

In any event, I hope he suffered greatly.

Not that I noticed.

Quick recap: Walking to the local convenience store at 10 pm. Assaulted by man who had followed me down the street with his junk hanging out of his open fly. Got away. Called police. Saw him walking down a street four days later, and called police again. He was sentenced to 16 years in prison. About halfway through his sentence, a new fingerprint program the state bought matched his prints to those that had been found at the scene of the murder of a 2-year-old girl. He was convicted and sentenced to death. After his automatic appeal, he waived all further appeals and was executed by lethal injection. I attended his execution.

Again, that was when I was nice and less assertive. Now I would just shoot him and save the state the expense.

What exactly have I exposed? That you're sick and disgusting with your support of men in women bathrooms?
One bathroom, moron...men's or womens'?

You see little one, I do no operate from the fear, anger, and hate that rules your life.
I see a problem...That having Trans people participate in some athletic evens could be seen as unfair.
I see a problem...That denying these people for no reason than who they are is mean, hurtful, damaging, and unfair.

I do not seek to harm but to find a middle path.

In horse racing when he mares and fillies are running against horse and colts the horses and colts are handicapped. Forced to carry additional weight.
In golf there's the Mens and ladies tees.

Why not work on figuring how to make the competition fair rather than harming either party?
I realize that to you and your fellows here is no middle ground. It is all zero sum to you. In your minds you cannot win unless "they" lose.
It is a sad existence. Forcing yourself to approach all life has to offer with nothing but your fear, anger, and hate o guide you.
I know because I used to be like you.
Or, as Harry's father said

1648777927849.png

Oh look, the no class loser supports perverted behavior. No surprise there. Nobody fears you or your mentally disturbed pals. You just don’t get to beat on normal women to feel superior. Understand this. You follow my wife or daughters into the bathroom, you’ll come out a lot faster than you went in. With me helping you along by throwing you out.
Perverted to you.
Your fear, anger, hate, and willingness to act on your hate by harming others is perverted to me.
and
In that case...YOU LOSE

Evil cries for “tolerance” when it is not in power.

When it is in power, evil shows no hint of the tolerance for good, that it demanded for itself when it was out of power.

Tolerance for evil, perversion, and madness is not a virtue, no matter how desperately those on the left wrong demand that it be so considered.

1648242359871.jpg

Smarmy liberal moralism. ^^^

They're all this way.
Please shitball...

You're fear, anger, and hate drive you to willingly harm people who've done you no harm because they are different.

Perhaps some morality would do you good.

You see little one, I do no operate from the fear, anger, and hate that rules your life.
I see a problem...That having Trans people participate in some athletic evens could be seen as unfair.
I see a problem...That denying these people for no reason than who they are is mean, hurtful, damaging, and unfair.

Where do you see hate and anger towards trans people? You got it all wrong, limp wrist.
I am mad on leftist douchebags who wants to enforce their perverted lifestyle on everyone else.

"for no reason"

But there is a reason, quite simple. Women sports are for women, and they should have privacy in their restrooms.

"mean, hurtful, damaging, and unfair"

Yes, presence of dude in a dress in women's restroom, is mean, hurtful, damaging, and unfair to women, and if "trans" don't want to feel the same way, they should stay away from it.

There is already a middle path. Men have their sports, women have theirs.
In horse racing when he mares and fillies are running against horse and colts the horses and colts are handicapped. Forced to carry additional weight.

Using your analogy, trans dude swimmer should have extra weight when competing against girls. Although it's fair in horse racing, that wouldn't be fair to him, right?
But it is fair to let men compete against women.

You're beating your own argument here.

Why not work on figuring how to make the competition fair rather than harming either party?
I realize that to you and your fellows here is no middle ground. It is all zero sum to you. In your minds you cannot win unless "they" lose.
It is a sad existence. Forcing yourself to approach all life has to offer with nothing but your fear, anger, and hate o guide you.

Men competing against men, and women competing against women is already fair.
Men's restroom is for men, and women's is for women.
Just because dude in a dress "feels" he doesn't belong in men's restroom or sports, that doesn't mean he belong in women's. The only middle ground would be that they have competition on their own, where they have no advantage, but advantage is only reason they want to compete against women, so that wouldn't really work.

And last, you keep insisting on some fear, hate, and anger. There is none on my side. They are free to live their lives as long they're not affecting other people lives. Forcing women into accepting man in a dress as a woman, and not even asking them what they think about it, is equivalent to rape. Is that what you want?

Yes, it is.
Going to the toilet is not.

Your point?

Women need their privacy. For that, they have women's restroom.

Of course, going to restroom is not illegal, as long you use toilet for your gender.

But here is something else I want to ask. In your opinion, what makes "transgender women" - a women?

One bathroom, moron...men's or womens'?

Or, as Harry's father said

View attachment 624278

So let me ask you a question: If a man feels he is a dog and God made a mistake by putting him in a mans body, should we allow people to put him on a leash naked so he can lift his leg to piss on trees in a park? Because let's be realistic. Man can no more be a woman than he can a dog.

It's a hard biological fact that in our raw mode, men are generally bigger, stronger, more sexually-motivated, more aggressive, and more naturally-inclined to resort to force and/or violence to get what we want; than women are. And by our nature, sex is often what we want.

Not that I would ever excuse a man committing a rape or a sexual assault, any more than I would excuse a thief because envy/covetousness/greed is also a natural human tendency. But nature being what it is, is is the instinct of most women to be uncomfortable with strange men present where they are in positions where they may feel sexually vulnerable, and it is only basic decency and respect to allow women their privacy and modesty in such settings, and to refrain from insisting on any “right” to intrude thereon.

You only fail to understand this because you are a misogynistic asshole, a disrespectful incel who deeply hates and resents women because none of them want anything to do with you. Probably not nearly as tamed of your raw male predatory nature, as nearly all civilized men manage to be.

If a neighbor seen a man at night peeping into a house window and called the police, he would be arrested if caught and be charged with voyeurism and end up in prison. Yet if he does the same by being in a female locker room, it's okay and perfectly legal because hey, men have seen naked women before.

So if they get to cross this line, what's next? Legalizing men peeping into the windows of girls? And why stop there? Let them take cell phone videos of women in those locker rooms. After all, we all know how leftists are. When they cross one line, they look for the next one to cross.

No, they really don't. When they find out what's in it, it will be less popular.

Uh, guy, Jesusland isn't real America.

Wow... so, um, how did this ruin your life, exactly? Was it a boy or a girl kid? Funny thing, when women are out and about, they bring their kids into the ladies room if they are young. They aren't scared for life.

Works on the assumption LGBTQ+ people are a threat to you... That actually sounds like it's more your problem than theirs..

When Satan is winning it's everybody's problem except the evil dooers.

Approximately 52% of Democrat-leaning voters replied that they do not approve such education, with only 36% of those polled voicing support for teaching kindergarten through third-grade classes about sexuality. Twelve percent said that they were not sure.

This poll confirms earlier results showing a majority of voters nationwide supported the bill. A poll conducted by Morning Consult, in collaboration with Politico, found that there was a double-digit disparity in voter opinion data.

Perverted to you.
Your fear, anger, hate, and willingness to act on your hate by harming others is perverted to me.
and
In that case...YOU LOSE
No, perverted to anybody not a low class, disgusting deviant wanting to push this shit onto children. Your stupidity and disgusting behavior endorsing this shit is perverted to all sane people. Go ahead and follow a man’s wife or kids into the womens room and see what happens to you. So as usual YOU LOSE.

Forum List

Back