Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's okay, I've reported you anyway.

Nobody is brainwashing kids to be gay. You must think sexual attraction is a pretty weak thing if a teacher can change a kids mind about their sexual orientation or identity.

OK, let's say you're right, and "nobody is brainwashing kids to be gay".

So explain, what exactly those teachers are doing?

OK, let's say you're right, and "nobody is brainwashing kids to be gay".

So explain, what exactly those teachers are doing?

Helping them to understand each other and themselves... this isn't complicated.

Now, for way of comparison, I went to 12 years of Catholic Schools in the 1970's. I'm straight, but I could imagine what kind of horror one of my classmates who was gay would have gone through listening to the constant drumbeat of how they were going to Hell.

Now, yes, a 3rd grader isn't going to have any idea of his sexuality yet, but letting him know gay people are a thing that exist and that there's nothing really wrong with it is going to prevent a LOT of problems down the road.

And letting the straight kid know that hate is unacceptable at an early age is also a good idea.

Now, final point, something that is only tangetally related. I have a six year old great nephew. When my brother took him fishing (he loves to fish since he was 3) and they were releasing the bait fish at the end of the trip, he asked, "These aren't invasive species, are they?"

My response was, "He's six! How does he know what an invasive species is?" Obviously, he picked up the concept from somewhere. Probably TV. He likes the nature shows.

School is only one institution that kids are going to learn things from, but they are the ones who have the responsibility to put things in the proper context.

I suggest you look up the hate crime statues in your state. Given how homophobic you are, I don't think you'd do well in prison. Speaking of people probably on their way to prison...

Um, really? You do realize most trans women have no interest in other women sexually, right? I mean, I realize that you are a sociopath and your fear of Mormon Jesus is the only thing that keeps you from going on a rampage, but most people can control themselves.

Uh, guy, I don't think anyone is terribly turned on by a woman peeing or pooping, but if that's your thing, have at it.

Yet you are the one who thinks women should be kept in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant and trying to screw their man into the celestial heaven.

I think women are more than capable of taking care of themselves.
No, again asshole I’m not getting arrested for protecting my wife and daughters from a degenerate like you. You will be going to prison for trying to enter the women’s room after they press charges on you. Given your hatred of women and love of homos you’d probably enjoy being Bubba’s bitch.

Seems you forgot one thing...

People who think others are crazy ignore their own lunacy.

You hate people you don't know.
You hate people who've done you no harm.

Anyone with any training in psychology will easily identify you as batshit crazy.

ME?
A little crazy. I know it and observe it.
BUT
I don't hate
I don't fear
And
I make every effort not to do harm.

Compared to you I am Jeebers himself.
You approve of men in women’s locker rooms and bathrooms and have the nerve to call anybody else crazy? Look in the mirror. It’s obvious you don’t go for women. You project an obvious hatred of women by wanting men to go into women’s areas. Degenerates like you are being forced out by parents who have had enough of your garbage and your pushing it on kids.

School is only one institution that kids are going to learn things from, but they are the ones who have the responsibility to put things in the proper context.

You must be insane or something. Kids have parents, that's who's there to teach them about sexual or social issues, not the teacher.

The teacher is there to teach math, science, history and that's it. When they start teaching personal matters is when parents have the utmost right to be in an uproar about it. Teachers never brought up their personal, social or social issues when I was a kid and they shouldn't be bringing them up now.

If you had a kid in school and found out he or she was being indoctrinated into the teachers religious beliefs, you would be the first one down there to complain to the school board, maybe even filing a lawsuit. Well that's the way we feel about teachers teaching kids about sex and the weirdos associated with psychotic behavior like you can change your gender at will.

I think you are confused.

At the end of the day, it's the Republicans who need the culture wars, not the Democrats.

if you eliminate the culture wars, then you would have a lot of White, Christian, Cisgendered, Straight Males wondering why they vote for a party that favors the investor class over the working class. They might start wondering why they are working two jobs to make ends meet.

But you point out "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A DUDE IN A DRESS!!!" and you guys all panic like that is a thing that should really distress you.

You can always tell when the Republicans are out of power, it's when they put this Culture War shit on the top shelf. When they get into power, they do the really important stuff, which is basically trying to screw the working class to benefit the investor class.

Or have you ever wondered the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Abortion never gets banned because of Roe vs Wade. That may be possible for states to do if it's ever overturned, but until that time it can't be legally banned.

The culture wars are created by commies who insist on shoving their weirdness down everybody's throat. They can't keep their oddities to themselves and insist everybody must accept it. Well sorry, but we don't accept it. I'm in favor of doing whatever makes you happy as long as you keep it to yourself. When you start interfering with my beliefs, I'm going to fight you to the end.

That's okay, I've reported you anyway.

Nobody is brainwashing kids to be gay. You must think sexual attraction is a pretty weak thing if a teacher can change a kids mind about their sexual orientation or identity.

Kids don't have sexual attractions until they get older, not at ages 5 through 8. Therefore no reason to ever bring it up.

Really?
Why?
Because perverts like you want to peek, poke, grab, rape?
The people you hate do none of those things.
Try hating less and maybe you'll come off as human, maybe.

Why stop there? Five years ago I started a thread about left normalizing pedophilia, and they were screaming it's not true. Today you can find number of articles in magazines how it's all OK, and since they're already pushing in that direction, there is nothing wrong with peeping on kids, and that perfectly fit their narrative. But why stop there, let's just legalize rape, so these incels can finally have sex. Hey, why do we care, if it doesn't effect us, so we should just shit up and let them get away with it. Nah...

That's the left for ya. Now Dementia has a Supreme Court nominee who's been more than soft on child predators and they want her to be a justice because of the color of her skin.

A major part of the point is surely to implant twisted and degenerate sexual proclivities in young children, before normal, natural proclivities have a chance to develop.

Brainwashing has been very successful for the left. They don't have total power yet using that strategy, but now believe they can if they can start young enough.

Some courageous real women have decided to fight this craziness. Thanks God!

The world needs more women like them!:clap:

Transgender Cyclist Booted from Championship Race After Female Opponents Threaten Boycott​

From the article:

“I have been judged despite a total lack of evidence against me, purely because I am trans.

That IS the evidence, you cheating dimwit!

Some courageous real women have decided to fight this craziness. Thanks God!

The world needs more women like them!:clap:

Transgender Cyclist Booted from Championship Race After Female Opponents Threaten Boycott​

Some of the soccer moms are just now becoming aware that they have power and can fight back. Momentum is a good thing.

Forum List

Back