Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was no mention of your family, so you wouldn't be doing anything different than you normally do, perverting the truth. It comes so natural to you.

You specifically said.

What your parents did to you so you turned out so twisted?

So, yea, I'm reporting you.

You say "nobody learns to be gay or straight". it just happens, right? It's just coincidence that 47% of LGBT people have been raped/molested by an adult during their childhood.

Naw, that's just a bullshit source, so I'll ignore it. It's a 20 years old survey, which even it admits was a small sample size.

942 sample size. So assuming that only 3% of those 942 people admitted being gay, that was only 30 people they surveyed. Assuming those thirty people were divided evenly between gay men and lesbians, you are talking about a survey of 15 people each.

I could flip that survey around and say that kids who are perceived to be gay are more likely to be abused because they live in a society that condones the abuse of gay people.

Your point is also based on false premises. How predictable from you, eh? Before they hit puberty, kids are asexual, therefore there is no need to tech them about sexuality in kindergarten. Parents are sending kids to school to learn first how to read and write, do the math, and later sciences. That is purpose of schools, not to have kids groomed to activists desires.

Again, then, by your logic, no one who went to a religious school or belongs to a religious family should grow up to be gay.

That's simply not the case. One of my friends - a lesbian - was brought up a very devout Jehovah's Witness.

1648933341569.png

For those playing along at home, Mormon Bob belongs to a cult where the founders kept harems of teenage girls.
But at least they were straight kiddy-diddlers, and that was the important thing. The people at the time didn't think so, they chased you deep into the desert hoping the Indians would kill you.

How is teaching a kid not to be a bigot harmful.

Actually, kind of the contrary, what I've found is people in my generation get into a lot of trouble because they can't help themselves when they blurt out homophobic slurs.

Treating someone with respect is not letting them "run the country", Welfare Ray. White Fragility strikes again.
More lies from the resident asshole. Showing your homosexual fragility. Your fear of women and straight men just marks you as somebody to be mocked. It just angers you to no end that parents are telling perverts like you ENOUGH and stay away from my kids. By the way moron, gays get fired because they think they’re special and don’t stop their shit when coworkers tell them to knock it off.

For those playing along, @Incel Joe is a foul bigot, who particularly hates religion in general, as well as those who have any religious faith, and has a special obsessive hatred of Mormonism which compels him to spread outrageous and hateful lies and distortions about my religion, which have nothing to do with whatever argument he is trying to make; and somehow, he delusionally believes that lying about my religion somehow adds credence to his own degenerate arguments.

Except you never really disprove anything I've said about your cult. Your best argument is, "Well, Joseph Smith is dead now, so we don't know what he really did!" and kind of ignore all the testimony of his contemporaries that he did exactly what Roman Polanski did.

You know damn well that that is not what they are “teaching”, not does it reflect in any way the true and obvious motives behind that “teaching”.

These are pedophiles, grooming children to be easy prey for their kind. And that is what you are defending and supporting. Just as I pointed out above, openly defending pretty much the same as that of which you falsely accuse me and my faith.

You've one of the best demonstrators of the cliché that to know what a LIbtARd is up to, just look at the false accusations that it hurls at others.

So your argument is that all public school teachers are "pedophiles"?

The thing is, I grew up Catholic, where the clergy actually WERE engaged in grooming and molestation. It was a regular thing until people started exposing it in the 1980's, but we knew what was going on. After I ran screaming away from my church in 1983, two of the priests from my parish were credibly accused.

You specifically said.

What your parents did to you so you turned out so twisted?

So, yea, I'm reporting you.

Naw, that's just a bullshit source, so I'll ignore it. It's a 20 years old survey, which even it admits was a small sample size.

942 sample size. So assuming that only 3% of those 942 people admitted being gay, that was only 30 people they surveyed. Assuming those thirty people were divided evenly between gay men and lesbians, you are talking about a survey of 15 people each.

I could flip that survey around and say that kids who are perceived to be gay are more likely to be abused because they live in a society that condones the abuse of gay people.

Again, then, by your logic, no one who went to a religious school or belongs to a religious family should grow up to be gay.

That's simply not the case. One of my friends - a lesbian - was brought up a very devout Jehovah's Witness.

View attachment 625103
And you’ve been reported for referring to Bob being in a cult of kiddie diddlers. So you best STFU asshole.

More lies from the resident asshole. Showing your homosexual fragility. Your fear of women and straight men just marks you as somebody to be mocked. It just angers you to no end that parents are telling perverts like you ENOUGH and stay away from my kids. By the way moron, gays get fired because they think they’re special and don’t stop their shit when coworkers tell them to knock it off.

Not so much anymore. Tell you what, assuming you have a job that doesn't involve pizza making, go out and start expressing your opinions about gays to your co-workers, and let me know how long it is before you are cleaning out your desk.

The motive behind wanting to sexualize young children, especially to “teach” them about depraved sexual perversions, is very obvious.

No need to ask what is wrong with those who advocate or defend this. It is quite obvious what is wrong with them, and why it is so important to keep them away from any children, and away from any position where they may influence children.

What's going to happen to this generation of kids when they grow up? I was reading about fear of clowns...

1648933113538.png

This stuff must be terrifying. The reason young children have a fear of clowns is because clowns are distortion of the human shape. Young children and babies know instinctually what humans look as, and when they see a clown, they see that IS human shaped, but they recognize it beyond familiar shape, and it terrifies them. It is a distortion of what they know to be instinctually true.

Look at this kid in photo. She, I suspect "she" (hard to tell because of the progressive mom), is absolutely terrified. She knows what she is looking at smells and sounds like a man, but the clownish application of makeup and ridiculous hair and dress make the man sinister is foreign. The drag queen is deep into the uncanny valley and the little girl knows that what she is looking at is not what it is trying to look like. She doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand gender critical theory, so all she sees is a deception. Her instincts are kicking in, telling her that this thing in front of her is not what it claims to be. She can't comprehend what's going on, so all she can know is that something is attempting to take the form of a human woman that she knows for a fact is NOT. Look at her face, look at her apprehension. She is deep into the uncanny valley and she doesn't want to step any further. Her coulrophobia is kicking in and all she can recognize is that she is witnessing something that is grotesquely non-human.

And her mother is blindly smiling behind her, gleefully pushing her into the belly of the beast. Later that day, mom is going to decide her daughter is lesbian.

Last edited:
And you’ve been reported for referring to Bob being in a cult of kiddie diddlers. So you best STFU asshole.

I said founded by Kiddie-Diddlers. Historical facts aren't reportable.

For those playing along, Incel Joe is a foul bigot, who particularly hates religion in general, as well as those who have any religious faith, and has a special obsessive hatred of Mormonism which compels him to spread outrageous and hateful lies and distortions about my religion, which have nothing to do with whatever argument he is trying to make; and somehow, he delusionally believes that lying about my religion somehow adds credence to his own degenerate arguments.

Ironically, it is not at all difficult to find Incel Joe openly defending and advocating some of the very evils of which he is so fond of falsely accusing me and my religion.

You know damn well that that is not what they are “teaching”, not does it reflect in any way the true and obvious motives behind that “teaching”.

These are pedophiles, grooming children to be easy prey for their kind. And that is what you are defending and supporting. Just as I pointed out above, openly defending pretty much the same as that of which you falsely accuse me and my faith.

You've one of the best demonstrators of the cliché that to know what a LIbtARd is up to, just look at the false accusations that it hurls at others.
I see JoeB is taking it on the chin again...has he reached into his left wing education bag of tricks and called anyone racist, bigoted, xenophobic etc. etc. yet?...he will, it is the foundation of his thought process for all things to be debated.

Except you never really disprove anything I've said about your cult.

Your absurd, relentless, malicious lies about my religion are not relevant or on-topic in this thread, nor in any of the hundreds of other threads that you have tried to derail with these lies.

So your argument is that all public school teachers are "pedophiles"?

There is only one reason why anyone would ever support this sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children. Only one.

Not so much anymore. Tell you what, assuming you have a job that doesn't involve pizza making, go out and start expressing your opinions about gays to your co-workers, and let me know how long it is before you are cleaning out your desk.
Here’s an idea. Get some new material asshole. I’m a department head at a large corporation. Unlike you, we don’t obsess over homos (seems you are one). You’re a lazy low education bigot who blames everybody else for your own failures.

Your absurd, relentless, malicious lies about my religion are not relevant or on-topic in this thread, nor in any of the hundreds of other threads that you have tried to derail with these lies.

Except you never actually point out anything I get wrong. I'll admit, I'm not a theologian. I wish I knew more about a lot of other religions.

But pointing out the weird history and beliefs of your cult,

There is only one reason why anyone would ever support this sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children. Only one.

How is that any different than the brainwashing the churches do? Frankly, the churches get these kids at an early age, and we teach them to grovel in front of imaginary sky fairies, and you don't think that does damage?

Here’s an idea. Get some new material asshole. I’m a department head at a large corporation. Unlike you, we don’t obsess over homos (seems you are one). You’re a lazy low education bigot who blames everybody else for your own failures.
Sure you are...

So tell you what, tomorrow morning, I think you should mass email to your whole corporation the shit you say here about gays...
You think you'll have a job afterwards?

Except you never actually point out anything I get wrong. I'll admit, I'm not a theologian. I wish I knew more about a lot of other religions.

But pointing out the weird history and beliefs of your cult,

How is that any different than the brainwashing the churches do? Frankly, the churches get these kids at an early age, and we teach them to grovel in front of imaginary sky fairies, and you don't think that does damage?

Sure you are...

So tell you what, tomorrow morning, I think you should mass email to your whole corporation the shit you say here about gays...
You think you'll have a job afterwards?
Poor little woman hating low education asshole jealous that everybody here is kicking his ass and is miles ahead of him professionally and intellectually. Hey woman hater, what do I say about gays? Telling you you’re going to get the ass kicking of a lifetime of you follow my wife or daughter into the bathrooms refers to YOU specifically you pervert. Are you going to cry when I tell you to fuck off and don’t do what you want?

No no no. You said Bob is a member of that “cult”.

He is a member of that cult. The founders of that cult groomed and married 14 year old girls. They only stopped the practice (except for a few offshoots) when the US government told them Utah couldn't get into the union if they kept doing it.

Then God told them it was bad. They didn't explain why God took 60 years to tell them it was bad.

So, to me, it's hysterical that Mormon Bob thinks it's awful, just awful, that kindergarten kids are going to read "Heather has Two Mommies".

Poor little woman hating low education asshole jealous that everybody here is kicking his ass and is miles ahead of him professionally and intellectually. Hey woman hater, what do I say about gays? Telling you you’re going to get the ass kicking of a lifetime of you follow my wife or daughter into the bathrooms refers to YOU specifically you pervert. Are you going to cry when I tell you to fuck off and don’t do what you want?
Naw, man, you talk about homos in post and think gays should be fired for being gay..

So you should definitely share your views with your peers at work. It should be- enlightening.

He is a member of that cult. The founders of that cult groomed and married 14 year old girls. They only stopped the practice (except for a few offshoots) when the US government told them Utah couldn't get into the union if they kept doing it.

Then God told them it was bad. They didn't explain why God took 60 years to tell them it was bad.

So, to me, it's hysterical that Mormon Bob thinks it's awful, just awful, that kindergarten kids are going to read "Heather has Two Mommies".
But you just said you didn’t say that. So you were reported properly loser. The vast majority of parents reject assholes like you trying to sexualize their kids before they can even print their names.

Naw, man, you talk about homos in post and think gays should be fired for being gay..

So you should definitely share your views with your peers at work. It should be- enlightening.
Never said that shitstain. Quote it now homo boy. I said gays are fired for continuing to push their shit on coworkers who have told them repeatedly to knock the shit off. Poor loser you can’t handle it that my coworkers know my feelings on the subject. Unlike you I don’t want them pushing this shit on everybody else. Keep it to yourself.

But you just said you didn’t say that. So you were reported properly loser. The vast majority of parents reject assholes like you trying to sexualize their kids before they can even print their names.

Which no one was actually doing. The problem is you think being gay is just about sex. It's why every discussion with a homophobe usually involves a graphic sexual description, like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

I don't discuss sex with my straight or gay friends... I know, this is an amazing thing that you don't seem to get. But we should acknowledge that their relationships exist.

Forum List

Back