Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes it was theirs because those activities were created FOR GIRLS, not faggots in a dress.

Created BY THE STATE. So the state can also provide it to transsexual girls. Just not seeing a problem here.

Of course I am reading a lot. It's based on few decades of experience while seeing leftists normalizing perversion and imposing their perverted lifestyle on everyone else.

I went from simple "it's all about love" back in 70's, to "pedophilia is OK" and "boys are girls" today.

None of us had problem with LGBT if you would keep it in private and for yourself. But when you started pushing your agenda on others, especially kids, you've crossed the line.

So yeah, I see a lot in that picture... and that was just toned down version.

Why do you guys always throw in pedophilia in with discussions about homosexuality and transsexualism? Is it because you know you don't have an argument against those things by themselves?

Nobody is arguing pedophilia is okay. Not even the Mormon Church, which practiced it for decades. There can be pretty much universal agreement that a child can't consent to having sex.

Should exempt status for black churches and universities also be revoked?

Nope. Those places don't discriminate like white places do. Let's be honest, Church was our most segregated institution. Still is. And there isn't much you can do about it. But Churches like the Mormons and Bob Jones University which practiced open discrimination deserved to get their tax breaks pulled until they cleaned up their act.

In reality, even if they call themselves a woman, and rarely succeed in "looking like a woman", they will never be a real woman. They have have no womb, no ovaries, no eggs. They're just a homosexual men twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of natureā€™s perfection. All the ā€œvalidationā€ they get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind their back people mock them. Their parents who love them as only parents can do, and letting them be their "true self", are disgusted and ashamed of them, and their ā€œfriendsā€ laugh at their ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. And all men, but incels, are utterly repulsed by them. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. And even if they manage to get a drunk guy home with them, heā€™ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of their diseased, infected axe wound.

The only people I see getting upset about Trans-women are the bigots like yourself. 20 years ago, you got upset about the gays. 50 years ago, you got upset about the blacks. It seems you just aren't happy without anyone to irrationally hate.

Even trannies who ā€œpassā€ look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Their bone structure is a dead giveaway. There is a certain charm to women legs, but men's do not have that feeling, a certain allure comes from the female figure while men that try to act feminine would look rather boyish, or male teen. Unlike transgenders, women don't look like corpses. They're perverts who uses trooning as a relief mechanism for carrying out their lust. Of course, they'll claim to be "happier they've ever been in their lives", and I really wish they are, unfortunately they're just lying themselves, and everyone else. No matter what, they'll always be a men, an unstable at that who will try to carry out their suicide and reroll. In reality, they will never be happy. They wrench out a fake smile every single morning while snapping selfie for their "support group" and tell themselves "itā€™s going to be ok", but deep inside they feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush them under the unbearable weight. And before putting on high heels and a dress, they will think "maybe next guy will see me for who I am".

Okay, let's look at that. There are a whole bunch of completely unnecessary procedures that people go through to become their ideal selves, including

Hair Transplants
Boob jobs
Rhinoplasty
Tummy Tucks
Liposuction
Gastric Bypass Surgery
and my personal favorite, Blepharoplasty on Asian people who want to look more like white people by rounding out their eyes.

(When I say my favorite, I mean I'm horrified because I think Asian women look fine as they are.)

Yet I don't see you going batshit over any of those.

Eventually itā€™ll be too much to bear... theyā€™ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around their neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Their parents will find them, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. Theyā€™ll bury their kid with a headstone marked with their birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. The body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of their legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
The only reason why there is a high suicide rate among trans people is because of bigots like you.

As Jordan Peterson said above, the government have no business into compelling me to accept something that is unnatural. Today they're pushing for trans, what will be tomorrow? Slippery slope never ends, I just refuse to be part of it.

I'm s ure there was a Klan bigot who thought the same way when they let black folks drink out of the same water fountains and ride next to them on the bus.

Yes it was theirs because those activities were created FOR GIRLS, not faggots in a dress.
Created BY THE STATE. So the state can also provide it to transsexual girls. Just not seeing a problem here.

Created for actual girls, not for mentally- and morally-fucked up boys pretending to be girls.

Created for actual girls, not for mentally- and morally-fucked up boys pretending to be girls.

Assuming that's true, then the people who created them can change them if they feel like doing so, right?
Transsexuals are such a small slice of the population, and those with any athletic ability is even a smaller slice... but you guys are going to completely lose your shit over a couple of them.

Meanwhile, 17 million children will go to bed hungry in this country, but you don't seem nearly as upset about that.

Seems your outrage is misplaced, Bob. I'm not even going to mock your religion in this case because, frankly, for all their faults, LDS actually does run some pretty decent charities.

Why do you guys always throw in pedophilia in with discussions about homosexuality and transsexualism? Is it because you know you don't have an argument against those things by themselves?

It's one thing to practice these sick perversions among consenting adults.

But when they try to drag children into it, how is that not pedophilia?

Nobody is arguing pedophilia is okay.

You are, when you defend this sick shit; when you defend faggots and trannies and other depraved perverts dragging children into their perversions.

Not even the Mormon Church, which practiced it for decades.

That's a lie, and you know damn well that it's a lie.

Mormonism never practiced pedophilia, and Mormonism never had any tolerance at all for it.

You're projecting your own depravity.

As the clichƩ goes, if you want to know what a LIbtARd is up to, just look at the false accusations that it hurls at others.

You are, when you defend this sick shit; when you defend faggots and trannies and other depraved perverts dragging children into their perversions.

I'm trying to have a rational discussion with you, but that's kind of hard when you are irrational. Then again, you are a nut who wants to murder women for having abortions, so there's that.

That's a lie, and you know damn well that it's a lie.

Mormonism never practiced pedophilia, and Mormonism never had any tolerance at all for it.

Joseph Smith and Brigham Young married women as young as 14. If that isn't pedophilia, I don't know what is. It's kind of scary that I know more about your religion's history than you do.

Then again, I didn't learn the really juicy stuff about Catholic History until after I got out of Catholic School and became an atheist. My personal favorite was the Cadaver Synod.

1649028549417.png

That would be when Pope Stephen VI dug up the corpse of his predecessor, Formosus, and put it on trial for heresy.

Yup, those whacky religious people.

I'm trying to have a rational discussion with you, but that's kind of hard when you are irrational. Then again, you are a nut who wants to murder women for having abortions, so there's that.

You take the side of those who savagely murder the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and condemn me for wishing that these murderers should be brought to proper justice.

And you also take the side of depraved sexual; perverts, who want to drag innocent children into their perversions for their own sexual satisfaction.

What moral how ground do you think this gives you, from which to look down on me? What makes you delusionally think that you can even qualify as a human being, while taking those positions?

Joseph Smith and Brigham Young married women as young as 14. If that isn't pedophilia, I don't know what is. It's kind of scary that I know more about your religion's history than you do.

Piling lies upon lies upon lies upon lies does not make the original lies any more credible. Nor do any of your lies provide any cover for the evil that you openly support.

All you have here is a very bad attempt at a tu quoque; trying to excuse your own evil behavior by falsely accusing others of different evils.

People have chuckled when I suggested it, but a competition for biological women only (confirmed through a test to confirm they are XX Chromosome only), be started. By doing this, they ensure that only actual women compete.

That's what it was until the weirdos started pushing their agenda and the weirdos that support them.

Wait, what?

I can't believe my own eyes. I mean, I believe my eyes, but I can't believe what I am reading. I guess I just have to process this ingenious idea again... you want girls to drop out of girl's competition and start their own competition?

Genius, Give this man a Nobel.

You are on the roll, so while we're at it, could you use your geniusness (is that a word?) for answering just one question: how long will be before troons demand entering this newly formed girls competition?

Kind of a silly argument. It's like if women were wrongfully included as players in the NFL and somebody suggests the male players of the NFL leave and start their own league. That makes about as much sense as getting cockroaches in your home and decide the solution is to move from your own house instead of fighting the insects.

You take the side of those who savagely murder the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and condemn me for wishing that these murderers should be brought to proper justice.

Fetuses aren't recognized as people by the laws of the US, and never were. Even when abortion was illegal, women were never charged with a crime for having one. The only country that EVER executed people for being involved in an abortion were Nazi Germany and her puppet states like Vichy France. That's the company you keep.

Now, if you really, really wanted less abortions, you'd support liberal programs like sex education, easy access to contraception, universal health care and paid family leave. But you don't care about the "babies", you just want to inflict misery on people.

And you also take the side of depraved sexual; perverts, who want to drag innocent children into their perversions for their own sexual satisfaction.

Works on the assumption someone can be programmed to be gay or straight. This is simply not the case. You have no more control over your sexual orientation than you do over your skin color.

So here's a hypothetical for you Bob. Tomorrow, scientist announced they have discovered the "gay gene". That if you carry this recessive gene and have sex with another person who has it, you have a higher chance of having a gay kid. Kind of like how we can predict who is likely to get Tay-Sachs syndrome or Cystic Fibrosis through genetic testing.

(Of course, no one is actively looking for this gene now because 1) the conservatives don't want to admit sexual orientation is innate, 2) Gays don't want the conservatives to figure out a way to eliminate them genetically and 3) gay isn't really a bad condition like an actual disease.)

So they do a prenatal test on fetus and find out, yup, that kid's going be singing show-tunes when he grows up. do you:

1) Scream "Jesus will burn you for all eternity" at him for 18 years.
2) Suddenly change your view on abortion and make an appointment at a clinic.
3) Actually realize that they need to come to accept who they are?

What moral how ground do you think this gives you, from which to look down on me? What makes you delusionally think that you can even qualify as a human being, while taking those positions?

Well, because I'm not a sociopath who wants to murder people for having different values than I have. Not even Mormons.

Piling lies upon lies upon lies upon lies does not make the original lies any more credible. Nor do any of your lies provide any cover for the evil that you openly support.

All you have here is a very bad attempt at a tu quoque; trying to excuse your own evil behavior by falsely accusing others of different evils.

Actually, Smith and Young did a lot of evil shit... In addition to molesting all those teenage girls, there were also the terror attacks by the Danites in Missouri, the Mountain Meadow Massacre, the fraud of the Kirkland bank scandal, the attempted assassination of Governor Boggs, and so on.

Sorry, man, you belong to a cult with a really fucked up history.

Actually, Smith and Young did a lot of evil shit... In addition to molesting all those teenage girls, there were also the terror attacks by the Danites in Missouri, the Mountain Meadow Massacre, the fraud of the Kirkland bank scandal, the attempted assassination of Governor Boggs, and so on.

Sorry, man, you belong to a cult with a really fucked up history.

This is a clear example of what happens when you put the shiny side inward.

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

That's what it was until the weirdos started pushing their agenda and the weirdos that support them.

The answer is never to abandon the field to them and go off to try to create a new field for yourself. They'll just follow. We're going to have to stand and fight at some point, because they aren't going to leave us alone. So we might as well just stand and fight here.

The only people I see getting upset about Trans-women are the bigots like yourself. 20 years ago, you got upset about the gays. 50 years ago, you got upset about the blacks. It seems you just aren't happy without anyone to irrationally hate.

"trans-women"

Care to explain what makes "trans-woman" - a woman?

No, limp wrist, we're not upset of anyone pretending to be something they're not, and never will be. We're angry because women's rights are under attack by your perverted views. We're angry that parent's rights are under attack with leftists are indoctrinating kids with their woke sexual "values". Government has no place in our personal lives, or in our bedrooms, parents are responsible for raising their kids and instilling them with the moral foundation.

The 34% of student below basic reading level in 4th grade, and 25% of high school graduates functionally illiterate, and government schools are focusing on teaching kindergarteners about sexuality, instead of reading, writing, science, history, about thinking logically, thinking critically, and thinking for themselves. That IS what we're angry about.

For example, if you've learned history, you would know that people who were upset about blacks, and their civil rights were all Democrats. You don't know that, but you do know that man in a dress is a woman?

The only reason why there is a high suicide rate among trans people is because of bigots like you.

We were all wearing costumes for Halloween and pretending something we're not. Some adults are still doing it. When I was young, I pretended to be a superman, cowboy, Indian, Freddy Kruger, pac-man, etc. You probably wore Tinker Bell, or Barbie, and there is nothing wrong with that, as long you take it off at night and get back to reality. If you're still wearing your Tinker Bell costume next day, and day after, or month after, something is wrong with you, seriously. Let me guess, you're wearing a dress around the house when nobody is around, are you? No, I'm not saying don't do it, if that's something that turns you on, all power to you... just don't force yourself into women spaces and insist that you're one of them. You may hope that your next Tinder date you tricked into meeting with your photoshopped photos wont run away like previous ten or twenty before him did, but when it happens, I suggest you have suicide hotline handy. No dude, they're offing themselves when they realize all those botched surgeries, and implants, and dresses they wear is not what makes them a women.

I'm s ure there was a Klan bigot who thought the same way when they let black folks drink out of the same water fountains and ride next to them on the bus.

You see, Lying is kind of expected from you, since you do it all day, every day. I understand that you lie to me, or us here. I just don't understand why are you lying to yourself?

Again, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it to yourself... Klan, segregation, Jim Crow laws, lynching laws, all done by Democrats.
And it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it to yourself, "trans-women" are not women.

Oh, and in case you forgot, a reminder to answer the question I posted above.

The answer is never to abandon the field to them and go off to try to create a new field for yourself. They'll just follow. We're going to have to stand and fight at some point, because they aren't going to leave us alone. So we might as well just stand and fight here.

All we have to do is look back when we let them have their way in the past to know the end results.

There is no such thing as crossing a single line in the sand with liberals. Once they get past that line, they draw another, then another.

How many trans are competing in woman's sports? see the Lia Thomas post are there any more know competing ? Fair or unfair is at mountain being made out of a rare occurrence?

After every competition that includes a 'fake' woman in it who wins a medal?
They should get together and give out new medals - that look JUST like the 'real' ones - to the women who would have one had the dude not been there.
And turn their backs to the loser when he is on the podium.
Basically...just ignore the loser.

How many trans are competing in woman's sports? see the Lia Thomas post are there any more know competing ? Fair or unfair is at mountain being made out of a rare occurrence?

How many need to before it becomes wrong? Give us the number that magically makes it wrong to harm women, and then explain why under that number is perfectly okay.

Forum List

Back