Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
But all joking aside, what is more important, believing in a God or being a good person? This is my big problem with the un-Christian right. Jesus said a lot of good stuff, and none of it soaks in.

They usually go hand in hand, especially in the Christian faiths. Of course what one considers a good person is subjective. I view most leftists as the disciples of the devil since you people always stick up for evil.

What I've noticed about cultists and wingnuts is that you argue above a certain intellectual level, they shut down.

What level do you think you are arguing above with your relentless stream of insane, hateful lies?

At this point, nothing you have to say on the subject of my religion is worthy of anything but the lowest and cruelest of mockery and ridicule.

I think even nearly everyone here who has no direct knowledge of my religion can clearly see how far over the edge you've gone and are determined to stay.

You're now on the scale of LIE-sistrata's rants about how every Christian church is involved in grooming young girls to be sold as sex slaves to old men.

What level do you think you are arguing above with your relentless stream of insane, hateful lies?

At this point, nothing you have to say on the subject of my religion is worthy of anything but the lowest and cruelest of mockery and ridicule.

Except you really haven't pointed out a single thing I've gotten WRONG about your religion. Joseph Smith really did marry teenage girls. Brigham Young really did try to bring Utah into the unions a slave territory.

Yes, when I make jokes about "Magic Underwear", I certainly do it in a mocking tone, but it's not like those things don't exist in your cult.

I think even nearly everyone here who has no direct knowledge of my religion can clearly see how far over the edge you've gone and are determined to stay.

Really, the only person I see whining about it is you. Here's the ugly truth. The Evangelicals don't like you any more than I do. They only went along with Romney because there was a black guy in the White House, and look how quickly they've turned on the guy.

So how come you blokes are all in a tizzy?

Because it's not about sexual instruction, it's about devaluing the humanity of gay and trans people.

They usually go hand in hand, especially in the Christian faiths. Of course what one considers a good person is subjective. I view most leftists as the disciples of the devil since you people always stick up for evil.

Really? Frankly, I consider your racism evil... but you won't even cop to it when you whine about "jungle music" and are upset when you see a picture of an interracial couple on TV.

My Sky fairy free version of good is that good is what helps people, and bad is what hurts them. No sky pixie required.

Really? Frankly, I consider your racism evil... but you won't even cop to it when you whine about "jungle music" and are upset when you see a picture of an interracial couple on TV.

My Sky fairy free version of good is that good is what helps people, and bad is what hurts them. No sky pixie required.

Likes and dislikes are neither evil or good. They are how a person feels. Yes, I complain when people are breaking our laws, everybody should. We have a noise ordinance. If you don't have the civility to obey our laws, move back to where you came from. Nobody invited you here anyway and you're certainly not wanted here either.

Again, no one was giving sexual instruction... so it's a moot point. Of course, you guys need something to be outraged about... maybe you should stop listening to QAnon conspiracies.

With all that diarrhea of the mouth, you sure are a true leftist.

That is not what I said, yet you're implying that I did.

It seems you have time to answer posts where nobody asked you for your opinion, but keep avoiding questions specifically addressed to you. It's been few days since you've been asked last time, so here it goes again, come on, it's not that hard:

What makes "trans-woman" a woman?

With all that diarrhea of the mouth, you sure are a true leftist.

That is not what I said, yet you're implying that I did.

It seems you have time to answer posts where nobody asked you for your opinion, but keep avoiding questions specifically addressed to you. It's been few days since you've been asked last time, so here it goes again, come on, it's not that hard:

What makes "trans-woman" a woman?

You know he's going to tell you God Fd up and put a woman's mind in a mans body.

A man thinks he's really a woman.

Conservative solution: Get help for the mind.
Liberal solution: get help for the entire body.

Not that I noticed.

Quick recap: Walking to the local convenience store at 10 pm. Assaulted by man who had followed me down the street with his junk hanging out of his open fly. Got away. Called police. Saw him walking down a street four days later, and called police again. He was sentenced to 16 years in prison. About halfway through his sentence, a new fingerprint program the state bought matched his prints to those that had been found at the scene of the murder of a 2-year-old girl. He was convicted and sentenced to death. After his automatic appeal, he waived all further appeals and was executed by lethal injection. I attended his execution.

Again, that was when I was nice and less assertive. Now I would just shoot him and save the state the expense.
Glad they got him. Sadly, the man that attacked my wife got away with it.

No, actually, all done by CONSERVATIVES. Conservatives left the Democrats and joined the Republicans... that's what you don't seem to get.
Bull. Shit. As usual coming from a criminal supporter like you. The racists ALL stayed with the Dems. The whole “the parties switched” lie has been debunked hundreds of times here. How many Dems left for the Republicans? A total of 4 from 1865 to 1900. More Dems left the party after YOUR side tried to kill the Civil Rights Act. But reality hurts you......

Bull. Shit. As usual coming from a criminal supporter like you. The racists ALL stayed with the Dems. The whole “the parties switched” lie has been debunked hundreds of times here. How many Dems left for the Republicans? A total of 4 from 1865 to 1900. More Dems left the party after YOUR side tried to kill the Civil Rights Act. But reality hurts you......

I would appreciate if any of the lefties answer the question... What year was when this "party switch" actually happened?

Forum List

Back