Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, limp wrist, we're not upset of anyone pretending to be something they're not, and never will be. We're angry because women's rights are under attack by your perverted views. We're angry that parent's rights are under attack with leftists are indoctrinating kids with their woke sexual "values". Government has no place in our personal lives, or in our bedrooms, parents are responsible for raising their kids and instilling them with the moral foundation.

You work on the assumption that rights are a zero sum game, the same kind of argument that white people made during desegregation and men made during the women's liberation movement. You can give some people rights and not take them away from others.

The 34% of student below basic reading level in 4th grade, and 25% of high school graduates functionally illiterate, and government schools are focusing on teaching kindergarteners about sexuality, instead of reading, writing, science, history, about thinking logically, thinking critically, and thinking for themselves. That IS what we're angry about.

Okay, but that's kind of been the case for a long time, not just recently.

If liberal values are causing illiteracy, then why is the most illiterate part of the country in the Deep South?

1649112858730.png

We were all wearing costumes for Halloween and pretending something we're not. Some adults are still doing it. When I was young, I pretended to be a superman, cowboy, Indian, Freddy Kruger, pac-man, etc. You probably wore Tinker Bell, or Barbie, and there is nothing wrong with that, as long you take it off at night and get back to reality. I.

Wow, dude, you are really obsessing about my sex life. You and Mormon Bob.

HEre's why I support LGBTQ+ rights.

It REALLY, REALLY pisses off the religious assholes to stick a thumb in the eye of their imaginary sky man.

You see, Lying is kind of expected from you, since you do it all day, every day. I understand that you lie to me, or us here. I just don't understand why are you lying to yourself?

Again, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it to yourself... Klan, segregation, Jim Crow laws, lynching laws, all done by Democrats.

No, actually, all done by CONSERVATIVES. Conservatives left the Democrats and joined the Republicans... that's what you don't seem to get.

It REALLY, REALLY pisses off the religious assholes to stick a thumb in the eye of their imaginary sky man.

Soon enough, you'll be standing face to face with that “imaginary sky man”, and held to account for what you've done with your life. You'll have the chance to tell Him to His Face that he doesn't exist,.

I shouldn't presume to say how He'll judge you, and to what final fate He will send you, but I sure would not want to be in your place at that time.

Soon enough, you'll be standing face to face with that “imaginary sky man”, and held to account for what you've done with your life. You'll have the chance to tell Him to His Face that he doesn't exist,.

I shouldn't presume to say how He'll judge you, and to what final fate He will send you, but I sure would not want to be in your place at that time.

Okay, but what if you get to Heaven and it's Allah? Or Krishna? Or Amaterasu?

The problem is, no matter what you believe, the vast majority of humanity believes something else. It's the height of hubris to think of 8 billion people in the world, only the 16 million Mormons have it right.

1649122324197.png

You work on the assumption that rights are a zero sum game, the same kind of argument that white people made during desegregation and men made during the women's liberation movement. You can give some people rights and not take them away from others.

No, limp wrist. By surrendering to you fetish of entering women's private spaces, you're taking privacy from the women.

Okay, but that's kind of been the case for a long time, not just recently.

If liberal values are causing illiteracy, then why is the most illiterate part of the country in the Deep South?

View attachment 626243

If you were being honest, which you're not, you wouldn't be trying to sneak illiteracy on state levels but by the cities, where Democrats have power.

Wow, dude, you are really obsessing about my sex life. You and Mormon Bob.

HEre's why I support LGBTQ+ rights.

Quite opposite, Tinker Bell. None of us not cares that you're wearing dresses in your home. We just don't want you to use use your perverted lifestyle to sneak into women's restroom. Man in women competition has nothing to do with LGBT rights, which you are using as cover for your perversions. Also, you're preaching to wring choir, I am agnostic and far from being religious, but I stand for rights of the women to be protected from perverts such as yourself.

Last edited:
No, actually, all done by CONSERVATIVES. Conservatives left the Democrats and joined the Republicans... that's what you don't seem to get.

Every single segregation law, Jim Crow law, and other racist law were voted for by Democrat legislators, signed by Democrat governor, and enforced by Democrat sheriffs.

Last time I asked you to provide five names of racist Democrats that became Republicans, you failed miserably. Here is your chance to redeem yourself.

Okay, but what if you get to Heaven and it's Allah? Or Krishna? Or Amaterasu?

The problem is, no matter what you believe, the vast majority of humanity believes something else. It's the height of hubris to think of 8 billion people in the world, only the 16 million Mormons have it right.

It's people like us who believe in a higher being no matter what you want to call it. It's people like you who are in trouble mocking them.

No, limp wrist. By surrendering to you fetish of entering women's private spaces, you're taking privacy from the women.
Privacy in a public space? Really? If you are getting naked or pooping in front of strangers, it isn't "private".

If you were being honest, which you're not, you wouldn't be trying to sneak illiteracy on state levels but by the cities, where Democrats have power.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that the most piss-ignorant part of the country is the religious, conservative south.

Quite opposite, Tinker Bell. None of us not cares that you're wearing dresses in your home. We just don't want you to use use your perverted lifestyle to sneak into women's restroom. Man in women competition has nothing to do with LGBT rights, which you are using as cover for your perversions. Also, you're preaching to wring choir, I am agnostic and far from being religious, but I stand for rights of the women to be protected from perverts such as yourself.

Right... that's why your side tries to take away their right to choose, allows employers to deny birth control coverage, supports unequal pay in the work place, votes against the Violence against women act, and puts sexual abusers like Thomas and Kavanaugh on the courts. Because you are all for looking out for the ladies as long as they know their places.

But not to worry, you'll protect them from the mean old trannies they will probably never encounter.

Every single segregation law, Jim Crow law, and other racist law were voted for by Democrat legislators, signed by Democrat governor, and enforced by Democrat sheriffs.

No, they were voted for by conservative, Christian Southerners, who quit the Democrats and joined the Republicans when Democrats started supporting civil rights.

Last time I asked you to provide five names of racist Democrats that became Republicans, you failed miserably. Here is your chance to redeem yourself.

And I gave you that list, including Ronald Reagan himself.

It's people like us who believe in a higher being no matter what you want to call it. It's people like you who are in trouble mocking them.

No, dummy, ALL the religions can't be right, that's the thing.

All the religions CAN be wrong, however.

Now, the reason I rag on Mormonism as much as I do is that it's a documented historical fact that Joseph Smith was a two-bit con artist who had a thing for little girls. Yet there are 16 million deluded Mormons like Bob who firmly believe he was talking to God despite all the evidence to the contrary (Historical records, none of his prophecies ever came true, the Hebrew Civilizations he described has never been found by archeologists).

Here's the thing. The philosophy expounded by Jesus is perfectly fine. I can't find a thing Jesus said that I really disagree with. Unfortunately, those are the things that "Christians" don't actually follow. Jesus never said a darned thing about tax cuts for rich people, or gays, or abortion.

Instead, you guys believe in all these fairy tales about him coming back from the dead and his mom being a virgin and pretty much do the opposite of what he asked people to do.

1649152235054.png

Now, the reason I rag on Mormonism as much as I do is that it's a documented historical fact that Joseph Smith was a two-bit con artist who had a thing for little girls. Yet there are 16 million deluded Mormons like Bob who firmly believe he was talking to God despite all the evidence to the contrary (Historical records, none of his prophecies ever came true, the Hebrew Civilizations he described has never been found by archeologists).

Here's the thing. The philosophy expounded by Jesus is perfectly fine. I can't find a thing Jesus said that I really disagree with. Unfortunately, those are the things that "Christians" don't actually follow. Jesus never said a darned thing about tax cuts for rich people, or gays, or abortion.

Instead, you guys believe in all these fairy tales about him coming back from the dead and his mom being a virgin and pretty much do the opposite of what he asked people to do.

View attachment 626370
Nuts.jpg

Privacy in a public space? Really? If you are getting naked or pooping in front of strangers, it isn't "private".

That makes it OK for you to enter women's restroom, even when your not wearing a dress?

I'm pointing out the obvious, that the most piss-ignorant part of the country is the religious, conservative south.

Yet another incorrect statement. The most ignorant parts of the country are Democrat run cities, regardless of the state they're in.

Right... that's why your side tries to take away their right to choose, allows employers to deny birth control coverage, supports unequal pay in the work place, votes against the Violence against women act, and puts sexual abusers like Thomas and Kavanaugh on the courts. Because you are all for looking out for the ladies as long as they know their places.

Every single thing you listed here is a lie.
Right to chose what exactly?
No employer is denying birth control coverage, but to be forced to pay for it.
Unequal pay is a leftist myth, never supported by the numbers.
What violence against women act are you talking about? Be specific.

But not to worry, you'll protect them from the mean old trannies they will probably never encounter.

Absolutely, women needs to be protected from predators like you.

No, they were voted for by conservative, Christian Southerners, who quit the Democrats and joined the Republicans when Democrats started supporting civil rights.

"when democrats started supporting civil rights"

Meaning, Democrats did not supported civil rights, until they did. Yet all racists stayed in the party till they died.

And I gave you that list, including Ronald Reagan himself.

You gave a list that has nothing to di with the subject.

Are you identifying today as man or a woman, because you 're all over the place? Period, perhaps?

View attachment 626370

When did I ever say I followed the Christian religion? Never. I went to a Catholic school but that was not my choice. I don't trust anything I can't verify when it comes to words. The Holy Bible has been rewritten over and over again by man, and there are a lot of men I simply don't trust.

That said, I do believe in God. I believe in a superior being much greater than man. It would be idiotic to think any differently when you look at all the hundreds of amazing things that take place on this planet every single day. There is no place like it in the entire universe.

Now, whether you believe in the God of Christianity, the God of Hebrew faith, Allah, it's the belief in God that counts whoever your God may be.

When did I ever say I followed the Christian religion? Never. I went to a Catholic school but that was not my choice. I don't trust anything I can't verify when it comes to words. The Holy Bible has been rewritten over and over again by man, and there are a lot of men I simply don't trust.

That said, I do believe in God. I believe in a superior being much greater than man. It would be idiotic to think any differently when you look at all the hundreds of amazing things that take place on this planet every single day. There is no place like it in the entire universe.

Now, whether you believe in the God of Christianity, the God of Hebrew faith, Allah, it's the belief in God that counts whoever your God may be.

You remind me of that old song, "He goes to church on Sunday"... where a awful person goes to church on Sunday so they say he's an honest man.

So what you are telling me that worshiping God is more important than actually, you know, being a decent person. Do you really think God is that petty, if he exists? Frankly, your God seems... small. Even a little narcissistic.

We really don't know what else is in the rest of the universe, we've explored only a very, very small part of it. Heck, we might even find out Earth is another planet's insane asylum, which is what the Scientologist believe. Or the Mormons, who all think they are going to rule planets in the afterlife become their own little Gods. (I feel bad for whatever planet in the Celestial Heaven Bob rules...)

But all joking aside, what is more important, believing in a God or being a good person? This is my big problem with the un-Christian right. Jesus said a lot of good stuff, and none of it soaks in.

Just think of it... if there is a need for a law to prevent teachers talking about sex to kids third grade and below, than it's obvious they're not educators, they're predators. and they shouldn't be within ten miles of any child. They're just disgusting.

Again, no one was giving sexual instruction... so it's a moot point. Of course, you guys need something to be outraged about... maybe you should stop listening to QAnon conspiracies.

Forum List

Back