Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said gays are fired for continuing to push their shit on coworkers who have told them repeatedly to knock the shit off.

Except not really. Never seen that happen inmy career. I saw one gay woman fired once because her coworker found out she was gay. Today that coworker would be fired for being intolerant. Progress.

Poor loser you can’t handle it that my coworkers know my feelings on the subject. Unlike you I don’t want them pushing this shit on everybody else. Keep it to yourself.

Then I think you should express your opinions in a mass company-wide email.

What's going to happen to this generation of kids when they grow up? I was reading about fear of clowns...

This stuff must be terrifying. The reason young children have a fear of clowns is because clowns are distortion of the human shape. Young children and babies know instinctually what humans look as, and when they see a clown, they see that IS human shaped, but they recognize it beyond familiar shape, and it terrifies them. It is a distortion of what they know to be instinctually true.

Look at this kid in photo. She, I suspect "she" (hard to tell because of the progressive mom), is absolutely terrified. She knows what she is looking at smells and sounds like a man, but the clownish application of makeup and ridiculous hair and dress make the man sinister is foreign. The drag queen is deep into the uncanny valley and the little girl knows that what she is looking at is not what it is trying to look like. She doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand gender critical theory, so all she sees is a deception. He instincts are kicking in, telling her that this thing in front of her is not what it claims to be. She can't comprehend what's going on, so all she can know is that something is attempting to take the form of a human woman that she knows for a fact is NOT. Look at her face, look at her apprehension. She is deep into the uncanny valley and she doesn't want to step any further. Her coulrophobia is kicking in and all she can recognize is that she is witnessing something that is grotesquely non-human.

And her mother is blindly smiling behind her, gleefully pushing her into the belly of the beast. Later that day, mom is going to decide her daughter is lesbian.

Wow, you are reading a lot into that picture.

What I see is a kid who is shy around a stranger, as most kids tend to be at that age.

You specifically said.

What your parents did to you so you turned out so twisted?

So, yea, I'm reporting you.

Care to explain what's wrong with that question?

Naw, that's just a bullshit source, so I'll ignore it. It's a 20 years old survey, which even it admits was a small sample size.

942 sample size. So assuming that only 3% of those 942 people admitted being gay, that was only 30 people they surveyed. Assuming those thirty people were divided evenly between gay men and lesbians, you are talking about a survey of 15 people each.

I could flip that survey around and say that kids who are perceived to be gay are more likely to be abused because they live in a society that condones the abuse of gay people.

And as usually, you'd be lying.

Again, then, by your logic, no one who went to a religious school or belongs to a religious family should grow up to be gay.

That's simply not the case. One of my friends - a lesbian - was brought up a very devout Jehovah's Witness.

View attachment 625103

But that's not my logic, it's your assumption.

Never said that shitstain. Quote it now homo boy. I said gays are fired for continuing to push their shit on coworkers who have told them repeatedly to knock the shit off. Poor loser you can’t handle it that my coworkers know my feelings on the subject. Unlike you I don’t want them pushing this shit on everybody else. Keep it to yourself.

Just had a “sexual harassment” class at work yesterday.

The highlighted part of what I just quoted from you is a clear example of prohibited conduct. Doesn't matter of it's some faggot pestering a same-sex coworker, or a man pestering a woman, or whatever. By law, an employer is obligated to take every reasonable measure to put a stop to it.

Just had a “sexual harassment” class at work yesterday.

The highlighted part of what I just quoted from you is a clear example of prohibited conduct. Doesn't matter of it's some faggot pestering a same-sex coworker, or a man pestering a woman, or whatever. By law, an employer is obligated to take every reasonable measure to put a stop to it.

As it should be.

Except I've known people who were merely fired for being gay. Now they are being fired for being homophobic. The wheel turns.

I am willing to bet if the government revoked the tax exempt status of every religion that preaches homophobia as doctrine, the Prophet of your cult would have another conversation with God and LDS would be okay with the gay.

How do I know this?

Because in 1978, Jimmy Carter revoked the tax exempt status of churches that practiced racial discrimination, and JUST LIKE THAT, the Mormon Church allowed black people to have full membership.

How is that any different than the brainwashing the churches do? Frankly, the churches get these kids at an early age, and we teach them to grovel in front of imaginary sky fairies, and you don't think that does damage?

That's up to the parents. It's the parents who put their OWN CHILDREN in those schools and churches. It's not government exposing them to practices parents object to.

Your absurd, relentless, malicious lies about my religion are not relevant or on-topic in this thread, nor in any of the hundreds of other threads that you have tried to derail with these lies.

Get used to it. He'll be doing the same five years from now. The first letter of the acronym OCD is obsessive, and he's obsessed with your religion.

Sure there is. You start young so they don't grow up to be bigots. Just like we teach little Timmy not to use the N-word, we teach him not to say "Dyke" or "Faggot".
What a fucking retard. YOU don't get to teach that. It's the parents' job. It's MY job, not yours. Keep your UNWANTED nose out of my child's life! !!!

My child is better behaved than you'll ever be. She doesn't need your bullshit progtard values, she has her own.

Keep your preemptive fucking nose away from my child or I'll slice it off.

Why should they drop out of something that was theirs from the start? How about the intruders dropping out and compete privately?

Except it wasn't "theirs". The only have sports teams because the schools sponsor them, and because the government mandates them through Title IX.

That's up to the parents. It's the parents who put their OWN CHILDREN in those schools and churches. It's not government exposing them to practices parents object to.

And that's kind of the problem. Frankly, I still resent the shit they did to me in Catholic School.

What a fucking retard. YOU don't get to teach that. It's the parents' job. It's MY job, not yours. Keep your UNWANTED nose out of my child's life! !!!

My child is better behaved than you'll ever be. She doesn't need your bullshit progtard values, she has her own.

Keep your preemptive fucking nose away from my child or I'll slice it off.
1648986817630.png

Well then the girly girls should drop out and compete privately.

Wait, what?

I can't believe my own eyes. I mean, I believe my eyes, but I can't believe what I am reading. I guess I just have to process this ingenious idea again... you want girls to drop out of girl's competition and start their own competition?

Genius, Give this man a Nobel.

You are on the roll, so while we're at it, could you use your geniusness (is that a word?) for answering just one question: how long will be before troons demand entering this newly formed girls competition?

Last edited:
I think this will all work itself out, eventually.
No way they are going to allow dudes to call themselves gals just to gobble up female trophies forever.

Also, all it takes is a few cases of guys getting caught calling themselves 'gals' PURELY so they can stare at hot gals in the changerooms.
For people to realize this whole transgender nonsense has gone way, WAY too far.

You want to wear a dress if you are a dude? Knock yourself out.
You want to be known by a female name? Fine by me.
But if you want me to accept that a person with a working dick is a gal? Or a gal with no dick wants to be known as a guy?
Forget it.

Stop being fucking babies.
You cannot have everything.
And if you were born a dude and want to be a dudess?
Too fucking bad...it will NEVER happen in your lifetime.
Get the fuck over it.
And though I am not ugly.
I will never be gorgeous or be a trillionaire.
Or get Jenna Coleman or Ana de Armas or Priya Chopra (when she did those football openings years ago) to beg me to go out with them.
It's called 'life'.

Wow, you are reading a lot into that picture.

What I see is a kid who is shy around a stranger, as most kids tend to be at that age.

Of course I am reading a lot. It's based on few decades of experience while seeing leftists normalizing perversion and imposing their perverted lifestyle on everyone else.

I went from simple "it's all about love" back in 70's, to "pedophilia is OK" and "boys are girls" today.

None of us had problem with LGBT if you would keep it in private and for yourself. But when you started pushing your agenda on others, especially kids, you've crossed the line.

So yeah, I see a lot in that picture... and that was just toned down version.

Because in 1978, Jimmy Carter revoked the tax exempt status of churches that practiced racial discrimination, and JUST LIKE THAT, the Mormon Church allowed black people to have full membership.

Should exempt status for black churches and universities also be revoked?

People have chuckled when I suggested it, but a competition for biological women only (confirmed through a test to confirm they are XX Chromosome only), be started. By doing this, they ensure that only actual women compete.

Also, all it takes is a few cases of guys getting caught calling themselves 'gals' PURELY so they can stare at hot gals in the changerooms.
For people to realize this whole transgender nonsense has gone way, WAY too far.

You want to wear a dress if you are a dude? Knock yourself out.
You want to be known by a female name? Fine by me.
But if you want me to accept that a person with a working dick is a gal? Or a gal with no dick wants to be known as a guy?
Forget it.
First off, this is a great f*ing post. :clap2: :clap2:

Sorry for chopping of the rest, but this is part I'd like to address. Call it a Sunday morning rant. When Jordan Peterson's videos started popping up on Youtube, in one of his first videos where he was "shamed" of being a intolerant, bigot, and what not, he made a great point on speech, and I am paraphrasing: "I don't care what people want to be called, but that doesn't mean I should be compelled by law to call them that. The government has absolutely no business whatsoever ever governing the content of your voluntary speech."

As you said, if dude wants to wear a dress, or change a name to a female, although it's weird to me, yeah, whatever rock your boat. When it comes to using hormones, or surgically removing (or building) parts of your body to "look" more feminine, I could also turn my head sideways and accept it, but for adults only. Without going any further into ethics, hypocrite oath, harming kids by doctors, or harming kids by parents, etc., the question I have is - what "transgenders" are really trying to achieve?

Is it "looking" like a woman the test they need to pass, or is it a feeling of being a woman that is desired by men? If THAT is a goal, then by all means, go for it, take hormones, implant boobs, invert your dick or use your bowel to "create a vagina", wear a dress and high heels, put the lipstick on, and find yourself a guy to trick him into believing you are the one. Who knows, you may even "improve your look" and succeed in finding an incel who would accept you as a "woman" and live a happy life. If that is a goal, I say go for it, and leave natural women alone, don't force yourself into their restrooms, their sports, their private spaces. But you can't trick everyone, and you cannot compel everyone to accept you to be what you are absolutely not. Most men and women won't let you do that.

In reality, even if they call themselves a woman, and rarely succeed in "looking like a woman", they will never be a real woman. They have have no womb, no ovaries, no eggs. They're just a homosexual men twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” they get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind their back people mock them. Their parents who love them as only parents can do, and letting them be their "true self", are disgusted and ashamed of them, and their “friends” laugh at their ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. And all men, but incels, are utterly repulsed by them. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. And even if they manage to get a drunk guy home with them, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of their diseased, infected axe wound.

Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Their bone structure is a dead giveaway. There is a certain charm to women legs, but men's do not have that feeling, a certain allure comes from the female figure while men that try to act feminine would look rather boyish, or male teen. Unlike transgenders, women don't look like corpses. They're perverts who uses trooning as a relief mechanism for carrying out their lust. Of course, they'll claim to be "happier they've ever been in their lives", and I really wish they are, unfortunately they're just lying themselves, and everyone else. No matter what, they'll always be a men, an unstable at that who will try to carry out their suicide and reroll. In reality, they will never be happy. They wrench out a fake smile every single morning while snapping selfie for their "support group" and tell themselves "it’s going to be ok", but deep inside they feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush them under the unbearable weight. And before putting on high heels and a dress, they will think "maybe next guy will see me for who I am".

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear... they’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around their neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Their parents will find them, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury their kid with a headstone marked with their birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. The body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of their legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

As Jordan Peterson said above, the government have no business into compelling me to accept something that is unnatural. Today they're pushing for trans, what will be tomorrow? Slippery slope never ends, I just refuse to be part of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back