Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some courageous real women have decided to fight this craziness. Thanks God!

The world needs more women like them!:clap:

Transgender Cyclist Booted from Championship Race After Female Opponents Threaten Boycott​

The more people who join the fight the better. I'm so glad to see Democrats in Florida take the survey that they are for the Child Protection Act even at a slight majority.

No, again asshole I’m not getting arrested for protecting my wife and daughters from a degenerate like you. You will be going to prison for trying to enter the women’s room after they press charges on you. Given your hatred of women and love of homos you’d probably enjoy being Bubba’s bitch.
Sorry, man, you beat up a trans person (or just a really ugly cis-gendered woman you've mistaken for a dude) you are going to prison for a hate crime.

You approve of men in women’s locker rooms and bathrooms and have the nerve to call anybody else crazy? Look in the mirror. It’s obvious you don’t go for women. You project an obvious hatred of women by wanting men to go into women’s areas. Degenerates like you are being forced out by parents who have had enough of your garbage and your pushing it on kids.

Naw, this is just a bullshit issue to distract stupid people like you from what the rich are doing. Ever notice the GOP only cares about these sorts of things when they are out of power? Trump had four years to reverse the Obama Bathroom policy, but he didn't.

Hey asshole, go near somebody’s kids and push your shit and see what the happens little boy. You’ll be going to prison and the parent beating you senseless will get a medal.

You do realize that most Children who suffer child abuse suffer it from a family member, right?

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ywca.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FWWV-CSA-Fact-Sheet-Final.pdf&clen=165954&chunk=true

Sure there is. You start young so they don't grow up to be bigots. Just like we teach little Timmy not to use the N-word, we teach him not to say "Dyke" or "Faggot".

I think in your Holy Bible (1984) they called it reprogramming or something to that effect. So when parents object to brainwashing how can you be surprised? Like I said in another post, if you had a kid in school and found out they were teaching him or her their religion of choice, you would have a shit fit.

I think in your Holy Bible (1984) they called it reprogramming or something to that effect. So when parents object to brainwashing how can you be surprised? Like I said in another post, if you had a kid in school and found out they were teaching him or her their religion of choice, you would have a shit fit.

Um, yes, because we have separation of church and state in this country.

Teaching kids not to be bigots isn't "reprogramming".

The reality is, we are doing them a favor, making sure they aren't getting fired in 20 years.

Um, yes, because we have separation of church and state in this country.

Teaching kids not to be bigots isn't "reprogramming".

The reality is, we are doing them a favor, making sure they aren't getting fired in 20 years.

Bullshit. It's leftist indoctrination is all and that's what you want. No child needs to learn anything about sex or weirdos at that age. That's why parents overwhelmingly support DeSantis. Believe anything you want, but don't try to make my children believe it too.

Bullshit. It's leftist indoctrination is all and that's what you want. No child needs to learn anything about sex or weirdos at that age. That's why parents overwhelmingly support DeSantis. Believe anything you want, but don't try to make my children believe it too.

Uh, guy, you don't have children.

And teaching them not to be bigots is helping them.

22 years ago, a company I worked for fired a lady when they found out she was gay.

15 years later, a company I worked for fired some nitwit for calling a coworker a f@gg0t.

The tide has changed on this, because big business has decided homophobia is no longer acceptable. So, yeah, you might get a goofy law passed in some backwater, but at the end of the day, you guys are on the losing side, just like the racists are.

Kids don't have sexual attractions until they get older, not at ages 5 through 8. Therefore no reason to ever bring it up.
Sure there is. You start young so they don't grow up to be bigots. Just like we teach little Timmy not to use the N-word, we teach him not to say "Dyke" or "Faggot".

So your position is that "there is". Based on what, personal experience? What your parents did to you so you turned out so twisted?

I'll ask you the same question, I asked Dadoalex earlier... at what age you realized you're gay? I mean, were you born gay or you were grown into it? For example, until about age 12 I didn't know I like pussy, therefore I didn't care about sex, and with puberty everything changed. When did you know? Perhaps you saw your friend's dick and thought "one day that thing will enter my body". I don't think you knew since you were born, I don't think you knew when you were kindergartner, at that age kids don't care about sex, so what is wrong with you to insist that kids should learn about it at early age?

Uh, guy, you don't have children.

And teaching them not to be bigots is helping them.

22 years ago, a company I worked for fired a lady when they found out she was gay.

15 years later, a company I worked for fired some nitwit for calling a coworker a f@gg0t.

The tide has changed on this, because big business has decided homophobia is no longer acceptable. So, yeah, you might get a goofy law passed in some backwater, but at the end of the day, you guys are on the losing side, just like the racists are.

What this bill does is stop leftist brainwashing. These kids will grow up knowing there are weirdos just like when we were kids. But they won't be led to believe they run the country and everybody must cater to them. They are like 1% of our population and as long as they leave everybody alone, we'll leave them alone.

What this bill does is stop leftist brainwashing. These kids will grow up knowing there are weirdos just like when we were kids. But they won't be led to believe they run the country and everybody must cater to them. They are like 1% of our population and as long as they leave everybody alone, we'll leave them alone.

The irony that any teaching of any legitimate religion, even if it was one significantly at odds with the the religion in which a child's parents are raising that child, would be far less harmful than the batshit crazy shit that Incel Joe wants to be taught to these children.

…so what is wrong with you to insist that kids should learn about it at early age?

The motive behind wanting to sexualize young children, especially to “teach” them about depraved sexual perversions, is very obvious.

No need to ask what is wrong with those who advocate or defend this. It is quite obvious what is wrong with them, and why it is so important to keep them away from any children, and away from any position where they may influence children.

So your position is that "there is". Based on what, personal experience? What your parents did to you so you turned out so twisted?

I'll ask you the same question, I asked @Dadoalex earlier... at what age you realized you're gay? I mean, were you born gay or you were grown into it? For example, until about age 12 I didn't know I like pussy, therefore I didn't care about sex, and with puberty everything changed. When did you know? Perhaps you saw your friend's dick and thought "one day that thing will enter my body". I don't think you knew since you were born, I don't think you knew when you were kindergartner, at that age kids don't care about sex, so what is wrong with you to insist that kids should learn about it at early age?

I should report you for an attack on family.

For the record, I am straight, but I have many gay friends. Every last one of them told me that they knew they were gay before they hit puberty. Nobody learns to be gay or straight. They just are. Just like no one decides to be transgender.

To the contrary, I grew up in Catholic School. Despite getting healthy doses of "sex is bad but gay sex is really bad", the point was most of my peers were losing their virginity one way or the other.

Again, the point is not to teach kids the mechanics of sex, or to teach a five year old how to put a condom on a bananna, but it is to teach them that different people live different lives, and to be tolerant.

I should report you for an attack on family.

For the record, I am straight, but I have many gay friends. Every last one of them told me that they knew they were gay before they hit puberty. Nobody learns to be gay or straight. They just are. Just like no one decides to be transgender.

To the contrary, I grew up in Catholic School. Despite getting healthy doses of "sex is bad but gay sex is really bad", the point was most of my peers were losing their virginity one way or the other.

Again, the point is not to teach kids the mechanics of sex, or to teach a five year old how to put a condom on a bananna, but it is to teach them that different people live different lives, and to be tolerant.

There was no mention of your family, so you wouldn't be doing anything different than you normally do, perverting the truth. It comes so natural to you.

You say "nobody learns to be gay or straight". it just happens, right? It's just coincidence that 47% of LGBT people have been raped/molested by an adult during their childhood. Source.

Your point is also based on false premises. How predictable from you, eh? Before they hit puberty, kids are asexual, therefore there is no need to tech them about sexuality in kindergarten. Parents are sending kids to school to learn first how to read and write, do the math, and later sciences. That is purpose of schools, not to have kids groomed to activists desires.

For those playing along at home, Mormon Bob belongs to a cult where the founders kept harems of teenage girls.
But at least they were straight kiddy-diddlers, and that was the important thing. The people at the time didn't think so, they chased you deep into the desert hoping the Indians would kill you.

For those playing along, Incel Joe is a foul bigot, who particularly hates religion in general, as well as those who have any religious faith, and has a special obsessive hatred of Mormonism which compels him to spread outrageous and hateful lies and distortions about my religion, which have nothing to do with whatever argument he is trying to make; and somehow, he delusionally believes that lying about my religion somehow adds credence to his own degenerate arguments.

Ironically, it is not at all difficult to find Incel Joe openly defending and advocating some of the very evils of which he is so fond of falsely accusing me and my religion.

How is teaching a kid not to be a bigot harmful.

You know damn well that that is not what they are “teaching”, not does it reflect in any way the true and obvious motives behind that “teaching”.

These are pedophiles, grooming children to be easy prey for their kind. And that is what you are defending and supporting. Just as I pointed out above, openly defending pretty much the same as that of which you falsely accuse me and my faith.

You've one of the best demonstrators of the cliché that to know what a LIbtARd is up to, just look at the false accusations that it hurls at others.

Sorry, man, you beat up a trans person (or just a really ugly cis-gendered woman you've mistaken for a dude) you are going to prison for a hate crime.

Naw, this is just a bullshit issue to distract stupid people like you from what the rich are doing. Ever notice the GOP only cares about these sorts of things when they are out of power? Trump had four years to reverse the Obama Bathroom policy, but he didn't.

You do realize that most Children who suffer child abuse suffer it from a family member, right?

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ywca.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FWWV-CSA-Fact-Sheet-Final.pdf&clen=165954&chunk=true
Acting like your BFF Coyote again Asshole? No asshole, I’m not getting arrested for beating you up for following my wife or daughter into the bathroom. YOU are being arrested for that dumbfuck. Seems it’s low education lemmings like you who want men in women’s bathrooms and locker rooms. Considering your hatred of women and general support of criminals, no surprise you want this as it’s the only way you’re ever seeing a woman who isn’t fully clothed. Continue defending perverts and rapists.

Forum List

Back