Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No I won’t get charged with anything asshole. Likely get a medal for stopping a pervert like you from entering the women’s room. No asshole, you can’t kick anybody’s ass.

I suggest you look up the hate crime statues in your state. Given how homophobic you are, I don't think you'd do well in prison. Speaking of people probably on their way to prison...

It's a hard biological fact that in our raw mode, men are generally bigger, stronger, more sexually-motivated, more aggressive, and more naturally-inclined to resort to force and/or violence to get what we want; than women are. And by our nature, sex is often what we want.

Um, really? You do realize most trans women have no interest in other women sexually, right? I mean, I realize that you are a sociopath and your fear of Mormon Jesus is the only thing that keeps you from going on a rampage, but most people can control themselves.

Not that I would ever excuse a man committing a rape or a sexual assault, any more than I would excuse a thief because envy/covetousness/greed is also a natural human tendency. But nature being what it is, is is the instinct of most women to be uncomfortable with strange men present where they are in positions where they may feel sexually vulnerable, and it is only basic decency and respect to allow women their privacy and modesty in such settings, and to refrain from insisting on any “right” to intrude thereon.

Uh, guy, I don't think anyone is terribly turned on by a woman peeing or pooping, but if that's your thing, have at it.

You only fail to understand this because you are a misogynistic asshole, a disrespectful incel who deeply hates and resents women because none of them want anything to do with you. Probably not nearly as tamed of your raw male predatory nature, as nearly all civilized men manage to be.

Yet you are the one who thinks women should be kept in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant and trying to screw their man into the celestial heaven.

I think women are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

This poll confirms earlier results showing a majority of voters nationwide supported the bill. A poll conducted by Morning Consult, in collaboration with Politico, found that there was a double-digit disparity in voter opinion data.

When you are using Faux News and the Blaze as sources, you really don't have a lot of credibility.

When Satan is winning it's everybody's problem except the evil dooers.

Guy, you actually think Satan is a thing, that's what makes it funny.

Sorry, man, gay people are not evil. Gay people have never started a crusade, an inquistion, burned any witches, tortured any heretics, or engaged in a coverup of child abuse like the Catholic and Mormon Churches have done. That would all be religious people.

Even better for him to actually •BE• unsafe, as a direct consequence of putting himself in that position; whether because you, yourself, are prepared and able to be a genuine threat to his safety, or because you have a husband, father, or other male acquaintance nearby who will see to that pervert's unsafety.

HitlerBob's wanking about committing a hate crime... but doesn't have the guts to do it. If he actually met a trans person, he'd probably go whimpering in the corner.

Evil cries for “tolerance” when it is not in power.

When it is in power, evil shows no hint of the tolerance for good, that it demanded for itself when it was out of power.

Tolerance for evil, perversion, and madness is not a virtue, no matter how desperately those on the left wrong demand that it be so considered.

Again, I'm waiting for you to tell me why being homosexual or transsexual is "evil". I mean besides "God says it's bad" and "I think it's icky", tell me why it's evil. You can't come up with one good reason.

As soon as the faggots and related depraved perverts started attacking the essential institutions of marriage and family, we, as a society, should have pushed back hard.

And when they made clear their intent to start going after children, we should have started hunting them down and exterminating them. That is a line that we never should have allowed them even to approach, much less to cross. As soon as they approached that line, we should have done whatever it took to keep them well away from it.

If we'd pushed back when we should have, as hard as we should have, we would not be having these problems now.

HitlerBob, your sexual hangups are not anyone else's problem.

I should point out that your Cult was chased halfway across the country because you engaged in sexual practices (Polygamy) that people thought were weird. They even murdered Joseph Smith for engaging in them. The very first Republican ticket in 1856 had an anti-Mormon plank in it's platform.

But trans women aren't?

You're a liar and a hypocrite.

Keep your leftist bullshit out of my schools.

Since I probably pay more taxes to support them than you do, maybe they are my schools. I own three properties, I am probably paying more school tax than you are.

Teaching kids to not be transphobic or homophobic is doing them a favor. By the time they grow up, homophobes are going to be the hated minority, not gays.

No, perverted to anybody not a low class, disgusting deviant wanting to push this shit onto children. Your stupidity and disgusting behavior endorsing this shit is perverted to all sane people. Go ahead and follow a man’s wife or kids into the womens room and see what happens to you. So as usual YOU LOSE.
DouglasLane.jpg

Since I probably pay more taxes to support them than you do, maybe they are my schools. I own three properties, I am probably paying more school tax than you are.

Teaching kids to not be transphobic or homophobic is doing them a favor. By the time they grow up, homophobes are going to be the hated minority, not gays.
I don't care if you're Bill fucking Gates, you're going to keep your sexuality away from my kids.

I mean it. I'm not going to stop long enough to figure out who you are.

More leftist diversion.

We're not talking about gays.

Not talking about homophobes.

Not having a contest to see who pays more taxes.

The simple reality is: leftist advocacy is going to start getting shut out. Actively. We're watching where the money comes from. Anyone trying to slip into the classroom in the guise of a "minority owned business" is on the watch list.

You simply don't understand. You've never had any active opposition before. Now you do. We're calling your bluff.

The Democratic party doesn't give a shit about gays, blacks, or any other minority - except as they represent votes. Once the votes go away they'll throw you under the bus so fast it'll make your head spin.

If a neighbor seen a man at night peeping into a house window and called the police, he would be arrested if caught and be charged with voyeurism and end up in prison. Yet if he does the same by being in a female locker room, it's okay and perfectly legal because hey, men have seen naked women before.

So if they get to cross this line, what's next? Legalizing men peeping into the windows of girls? And why stop there? Let them take cell phone videos of women in those locker rooms. After all, we all know how leftists are. When they cross one line, they look for the next one to cross.

Why stop there? Five years ago I started a thread about left normalizing pedophilia, and they were screaming it's not true. Today you can find number of articles in magazines how it's all OK, and since they're already pushing in that direction, there is nothing wrong with peeping on kids, and that perfectly fit their narrative. But why stop there, let's just legalize rape, so these incels can finally have sex. Hey, why do we care, if it doesn't effect us, so we should just shit up and let them get away with it. Nah...

Where do you see hate and anger towards trans people? You got it all wrong, limp wrist.
I am mad on leftist douchebags who wants to enforce their perverted lifestyle on everyone else.

In your first sentence you render everything I say true and everything you might say a misoginistic rant.

Your hatred is obvious.
Your reason is not.

Women need their privacy. For that, they have women's restroom.

Of course, going to restroom is not illegal, as long you use toilet for your gender.

But here is something else I want to ask. In your opinion, what makes "transgender women" - a women?
Really?
Why?
Because perverts like you want to peek, poke, grab, rape?
The people you hate do none of those things.
Try hating less and maybe you'll come off as human, maybe.

Liberals preaching about morality?

Puh-lease.

You fuckers don't have a leg to stand on.

Thanks for the belly laugh, though.
You think "morality" means going to church...The place where for 2000 years people have been raping children under the protection of the church?
You think "morality" means hating someone different just because they are different...

Your "morality" is absent despite your trying to wear it as a banner.

So let me ask you a question: If a man feels he is a dog and God made a mistake by putting him in a mans body, should we allow people to put him on a leash naked so he can lift his leg to piss on trees in a park? Because let's be realistic. Man can no more be a woman than he can a dog.
You were saying...

1648833601692.png

See? I can take your stupidity as far as you want.

Really?
Why?
Because perverts like you want to peek, poke, grab, rape?
The people you hate do none of those things.
Try hating less and maybe you'll come off as human, maybe.

Wait, what?

You, who want to allow man in women's restroom is accusing me, who is against it that I am a perv?

Ooooh, I think I got it this time... how long you've been gay?

Edit: I see you conveniently ignored the question I asked: what makes "transgender women" - a women? Answer it, please.

Last edited:
No, perverted to anybody not a low class, disgusting deviant wanting to push this shit onto children. Your stupidity and disgusting behavior endorsing this shit is perverted to all sane people. Go ahead and follow a man’s wife or kids into the womens room and see what happens to you. So as usual YOU LOSE.
Seems you forgot one thing...

People who think others are crazy ignore their own lunacy.

You hate people you don't know.
You hate people who've done you no harm.

Anyone with any training in psychology will easily identify you as batshit crazy.

ME?
A little crazy. I know it and observe it.
BUT
I don't hate
I don't fear
And
I make every effort not to do harm.

Compared to you I am Jeebers himself.

Your kind need to keep your filthy, depraved perversions far, far, far away from children.

There is only one kind of creature that would be interested in brainwashing children into sick perversions such as homosexuality, transsexuality, and worse.

It is against the rules on this forum to come out and say it,

That's okay, I've reported you anyway.

Nobody is brainwashing kids to be gay. You must think sexual attraction is a pretty weak thing if a teacher can change a kids mind about their sexual orientation or identity.

More leftist diversion.

We're not talking about gays.

Not talking about homophobes.

Not having a contest to see who pays more taxes.

The simple reality is: leftist advocacy is going to start getting shut out. Actively. We're watching where the money comes from. Anyone trying to slip into the classroom in the guise of a "minority owned business" is on the watch list.

You simply don't understand. You've never had any active opposition before. Now you do. We're calling your bluff.

The Democratic party doesn't give a shit about gays, blacks, or any other minority - except as they represent votes. Once the votes go away they'll throw you under the bus so fast it'll make your head spin.

I think you are confused.

At the end of the day, it's the Republicans who need the culture wars, not the Democrats.

if you eliminate the culture wars, then you would have a lot of White, Christian, Cisgendered, Straight Males wondering why they vote for a party that favors the investor class over the working class. They might start wondering why they are working two jobs to make ends meet.

But you point out "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A DUDE IN A DRESS!!!" and you guys all panic like that is a thing that should really distress you.

You can always tell when the Republicans are out of power, it's when they put this Culture War shit on the top shelf. When they get into power, they do the really important stuff, which is basically trying to screw the working class to benefit the investor class.

Or have you ever wondered the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Forum List

Back