Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's about grooming young children to be easy prey for pedophiles.

And that is what you are openly supporting.

Lying about it doesn't change anything.

Is that your new watchword you all have heard on "hate radio". "Grooming". YOu realize that there are far more straight teachers who have sex with their students than gay ones, not to mention ministers of various faiths...

I'll ask you again, if we found out tomorrow that there is a gay gene, and sexual orientation isn't really a choice, would your attitudes towards gays change in any way?

It's a simple question you won't answer straight-fowardly.

That is not what I said, yet you're implying that I did.

It seems you have time to answer posts where nobody asked you for your opinion, but keep avoiding questions specifically addressed to you. It's been few days since you've been asked last time, so here it goes again, come on, it's not that hard:

What makes "trans-woman" a woman?

That her brain works just like the brain of a cis-woman.

They've done studies on this that I've posted here, that they have compared the brains of transgendered women to cis-gendered men and women, and not surprisingly, the brain of a trans-woman has features similar to cis-gendered women.

“The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.

You approve of men in women’s locker rooms and bathrooms and have the nerve to call anybody else crazy? Look in the mirror. It’s obvious you don’t go for women. You project an obvious hatred of women by wanting men to go into women’s areas. Degenerates like you are being forced out by parents who have had enough of your garbage and your pushing it on kids.
I approve of people in locker rooms.

If you're worried about someone using a locker room for perversion I would remind you of
The Catholic Church
The Boy Scouts
The girl Scouts
The Olympic Training teams
The GOP

Rather than focus your hate on the innocent, why not clean your own house?

OR

Maybe you're trying to distract from the crimes you are supporting?

I suggest you look up the hate crime statues in your state. Given how homophobic you are, I don't think you'd do well in prison. Speaking of people probably on their way to prison...

Um, really? You do realize most trans women have no interest in other women sexually, right? I mean, I realize that you are a sociopath and your fear of Mormon Jesus is the only thing that keeps you from going on a rampage, but most people can control themselves.

Uh, guy, I don't think anyone is terribly turned on by a woman peeing or pooping, but if that's your thing, have at it.

Yet you are the one who thinks women should be kept in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant and trying to screw their man into the celestial heaven.

I think women are more than capable of taking care of themselves.
And you're good with a pretend chick competing in women's sports?
Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question

Wow. you proved that some people are bad.

But prove a point?

Try again.

Nonsense.
Transgenderism is an extremely rare human condition. Emphasis on RARE.
It is far more likely this young man is an effeminate gay male. Surrounded by heterosexual hormone filled young males who talk about sex with girls non stop. He would not fit in. It would be difficult to find comradery in such circumstance.
As said in articles about him, he hung around the girls. Fitting in better with them than the males. In a culture that tells him - oh, no problem, just put on a girl bathing suit and PRESTO!!... now you can really fit in! Yay!

It is highly unlikely he is a true transgender. Instead, he is like the vast majority of pretend transgenders - a gay, effeminate male who is more comfortable around women. And thinks he wants to be one. That is NOT transgender.
Nice explanation. Except for one thing. He's not gay. He likes women and has sex exclusively with women. Part of the problem the locker room has is his erection around women.

Is that your new watchword you all have heard on "hate radio". "Grooming". YOu realize that there are far more straight teachers who have sex with their students than gay ones, not to mention ministers of various faiths...

It's not about gay vs. straight,

It's about depraved pedophiles sexually grooming and brainwashing young children to make them easier prey for childfuckers.

I'll ask you again, if we found out tomorrow that there is a gay gene, and sexual orientation isn't really a choice, would your attitudes towards gays change in any way?

It's a simple question you won't answer straight-fowardly.

1430468619637.jpg

They've done studies on this that I've posted here, that they have compared the brains of transgendered women to cis-gendered men and women, and not surprisingly, the brain of a trans-woman has features similar to cis-gendered women.

“The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.
BillNyeCrazy.gif

And you're good with a pretend chick competing in women's sports?
Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question
No skin off my ass.

It's not about gay vs. straight,

It's about depraved pedophiles sexually grooming and brainwashing young children to make them easier prey for childfuckers.

View attachment 627155
Duly noted that Mormon Bob is avoiding the question.

If Gays were found to be a genetic trait, would you still hate them insanely?

It's a simple question, but you won't answer it.

Duly noted that Mormon Bob is avoiding the question.

If Gays were found to be a genetic trait, would you still hate them insanely?

It's a simple question, but you won't answer it.

I gave it exactly as much of an answer as it deserves; the most appropriate answer that is possible for it.

In case you missed my answer, here it is again:

1649299450981.png

I gave it exactly as much of an answer as it deserves; the most appropriate answer that is possible for it.

In case you missed my answer, here it is again:

That you are too much of a coward to answer the question? I think we've established that you are heavily invested in hating people who aren't actually bothering you.

That you are too much of a coward to answer the question? I think we've established that you are heavily invested in hating people who aren't actually bothering you.

There is no courage or honor in taking the absurd bait that you're trying to dangle in front of me. Go fuck yourself.

There is no courage or honor in taking the absurd bait that you're trying to dangle in front of me. Go fuck yourself.

SUre there is. If a gay person has no choice in his sexual orientation, then that must be the way God made him, right? This is your whole point about gays being against God's will.

Look, man, you can try to twist it like you just read a real history of Joseph Smith, but the point is, you are invested in your hate.

It's not rational, and it doesn't make you a good person.

Male human brain weigh around 1340 grams, while female brain weight around 1200 grams, which means that male brain is approximately 10 percent larger/heavier than female. When you pump hormones into people, there are going to be some changes in body structure, and brain as well. Those are facts, and there is nothing arguable about these two sentences.

There are number of studies, and I checked few of them, including yours. If you notice, they're not comparing male brains to trans woman brains before hormonal treatments. I wonder why they're not doing it... maybe because there is no difference? They're also not comparing brains of pre-hormonal and post-hormonal transgenders, again I wonder why? Maybe because hormones do something to some areas of the brain? Never mind... let's keep rolling.

In link to study you provided, it says "men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain". That would be correct, but those differences are "slight", as shown is this study from Brazil, and it's very easy to stimulate different portions of the brain with hormones and steroids that they resemble the brain of the females. Just as hormones and steroid stimulate muscle growth in bodybuilders, so you get women with muscle volumes of the average male. Yet, nobody mistaken female body builders for male humans. Similarly, you block testosterone and start giving estrogen to a man, mans body reacts to it, it slows their growth if they're young, and boobs start growing, their skin gets softer, etc. and beside obvious changes in physical appearance, there are other changes you don't see with a naked eye, like infertility, losing bone density, trouble focusing... you see, it effects not just body, but also brain.

Pump kids with enough antibiotics, and phenothiazines, and certain food, they're gonna produce enough estrogen to make their bodies more feminine, that you don't even need to inject them with artificial estrogen. And with little nudging from parents, and teachers, they may think they're girls as well. You see where am I going with it? And since I mentioned dogs above... Wolfs and dogs are different subspecies. You can raise wolf puppies with dogs, and regardless of being wolfs, when they mature they will behave just like dogs. Have their brains changed? Nope, they're raised to be dogs, they act like they're dogs. All that with no hormones, or drugs needed.

So, beside being raised to think they're something they're not, and with the help of drugs and brainwashing, there is nothing that makes "trans-woman" a woman.

And for last, you're probably aware that there are people who think they're dogs or puppies. Let's see if you comprehended anything and answer this... Do you think that "trans dogs" have portions of their brains closer or similar to brains of real dogs, or to brains of the humans?

Pump kids with enough antibiotics, and phenothiazines, and certain food, they're gonna produce enough estrogen to make their bodies more feminine, that you don't even need to inject them with artificial estrogen. And with little nudging from parents, and teachers, they may think they're girls as well. You see where am I going with it? And since I mentioned dogs above... Wolfs and dogs are different subspecies. You can raise wolf puppies with dogs, and regardless of being wolfs, when they mature they will behave just like dogs. Have their brains changed? Nope, they're raised to be dogs, they act like they're dogs. All that with no hormones, or drugs needed.

Actually, it's against the law to keep a wolf as a pet. Why? Because they will instinctively act like wolves at some point. All the nurture in the world won't alter their nature.

But we aren't talking about dogs here, we are talking about people. If big agribusiness is pumping our food with chemicals, which you nutters are fine with, it's not like you are going to be a bunch of hippies and buy organic at three times the price, and that is contributing to trans people, it's not like that's going to change. You are seriously getting into Alex Jones/QAnon territory here.

There are number of studies, and I checked few of them, including yours. If you notice, they're not comparing male brains to trans woman brains before hormonal treatments. I wonder why they're not doing it... maybe because there is no difference? They're also not comparing brains of pre-hormonal and post-hormonal transgenders, again I wonder why? Maybe because hormones do something to some areas of the brain? Never mind... let's keep rolling.

A lot of maybes in that sentence.

So, beside being raised to think they're something they're not, and with the help of drugs and brainwashing, there is nothing that makes "trans-woman" a woman.

The thing is, we've had trans people before there were hormone injections or people being raised as such, so there's that.

And for last, you're probably aware that there are people who think they're dogs or puppies. Let's see if you comprehended anything and answer this... Do you think that "trans dogs" have portions of their brains closer or similar to brains of real dogs, or to brains of the humans?

Do you have any studies of people who think they are dogs?

Have you been hanging around furry conventions?

1649327351885.png

Actually, it's against the law to keep a wolf as a pet. Why? Because they will instinctively act like wolves at some point. All the nurture in the world won't alter their nature.

But we aren't talking about dogs here, we are talking about people. If big agribusiness is pumping our food with chemicals, which you nutters are fine with, it's not like you are going to be a bunch of hippies and buy organic at three times the price, and that is contributing to trans people, it's not like that's going to change. You are seriously getting into Alex Jones/QAnon territory here.

Legal or not wasn't a question, instead of addressing my point, you dodge to "it's against the law".
So you're saying that at some point wolf is gonna act as a wolf. What makes you think that rapists in a dresses, at some point wont act as rapists?
Oh, they do...

Alleged rape of teen girl in school bathroom tests McAuliffe’s stances on transgender, parent rights

2nd Girl Raped in School Restroom by ‘Transgender’ Fellow Student; Furious Dad Arrested

A lot of maybes in that sentence.

When studies says... "Some research shows the brains of transgender people are somewhere in between, sharing characteristics of both male and female brains", or "Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results", and you take that as scientific proof, there are and must be a lot of maybes.

The thing is, we've had trans people before there were hormone injections or people being raised as such, so there's that.

Sure there are. You can raise your kids to think they're dogs too, it still doesn't mean they're dogs.

Do you have any studies of people who think they are dogs?

Do you have complete studies of men who think they're women? "We've seen some similarities" doesn't look like a scientific proof.

Have you been hanging around furry conventions?

View attachment 627261

MOD EDIT TO REMOVE PEDO ACCUSATION

Last edited by a moderator:
I approve of people in locker rooms.

If you're worried about someone using a locker room for perversion I would remind you of
The Catholic Church
The Boy Scouts
The girl Scouts
The Olympic Training teams
The GOP

Rather than focus your hate on the innocent, why not clean your own house?

OR

Maybe you're trying to distract from the crimes you are supporting?
Hey asshole, when did any of them state they want to go in women’s locker rooms? None of them. That’s sick perverted people like you who want to do this. Innocent? No, these perverts are not “innocent”. If REAL women don't want this, people like you smear them and try to shame them. No distraction moron. We’re focusing right on the things you people are trying to do to kids.

Forum List

Back