Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poor little crybaby Joe now defending a fellow pervert. Nothing wrong with the comment you reported. By the way asshole, the story is not discredited. The girl was raped and you’re disgusting fuck for defending a rapist.

Defending criminals and perverts is what Incel Joe does. It's what it is. As far as can be seen in its body of work on this forum, this is its most defining trait, that it is always on the side of the lowest dregs of subhumanity, and against the side of actual human beings.

Wow, you guys are still flacking THAT discredited story. You know, the one where it was found out that the girl in the first incident had had two sex hookups with that boy in the same bathroom on previous occassions and made arrangement to meet him there a third time?

You know very well it's not only case.
When we were warning about your policies, you were screaming at us "it will never going to happen".
When it happened, you were trying to cover it up. Why to cover it up? Because you knew you were wrong.
When it happened again, and continue screaming "nothing to see here".
And we only know about this because father of raped girl was arrested for protesting about it, otherwise you would censor it, like psychopaths' you always do.

It's happening, and it's going to continue to happen, you're policies giving the same results everywhere.

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in female toilets in Morrisons
Boy took advantage of the school’s trans policies to get into the girls’ bathrooms and assault her

5 Year Old Girl Raped in School Bathroom by Boy Who Claimed He Was ‘Transgender’

Suspect pleads not guilty to charges alleging sexual assault of 10-year-old girl

At least research was actually done, as opposed to you throwing out a lot of Alex Jones maybes about hormones.

As per link your provided: "Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results".
Are you that demented? They're saying their research is not conclusive, which means it's so vague that you cannot rely on it. But for you, it's a "proof" that man in a dress is a woman. Their research is as reliable as mine, except my research is more conclusive... A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too.

Except no one is raising their kids to be dogs or trannies.

Both of them would be abnormal. Man thinking he's a woman in no different from man thinking he's a dog.
And raising "trans" kids is a like saying "my cat is a vegetarian". We all know who is making the decision.

MOre than you guys have.... all you guys have is "It makes Baby Jesus Cry and I live in mortal fear I might pick up a trannie in a bar."

And your last comment was reported.

Sorry Tinker Bell, I am not religious. In either case I rely on proof.
Not my business if you like trannies, but when you wear a dress, stay away from women's restroom.
I know, I got notification, which only proves your hypocrisy, limp wrist.

Always fun to deploy an Alinsky rule against the libs - RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

They don't really care about women's rights. Just like they don't really care about the welfare of minorities, although that has become an industry so that interest is self-sustaining. The choice for whom to support will always be for whatever group can be most influenced to vote liberal by making them a victim class. Alinsky made this a science - "community organizing". In this case, I think they've made as much progress as they are going to make with actual women, and it has been a lot, so now they are just going the votes of all the transwhatevers and their communities. It will be very fruitful, as they are very visible with the entertainment industry.

All perversion of idea that's happening today has its roots in communism. I think McCarthy got it right, back then.

The document below is printed in 1963, check out the point 26.

1649384486254.png

Poor little crybaby Joe now defending a fellow pervert. Nothing wrong with the comment you reported. By the way asshole, the story is not discredited. The girl was raped and you’re disgusting fuck for defending a rapist.

You noticed it too.

If he didn't think about it as something disgusting or insulting, he wouldn't've implied it.
But when he got the taste of his own medicine in return, he didn't like it.
Both questions are just that, questions. While mine got removed as "accusation", his comment is kept. Hypocrite much? I can't say the name, but moderator who removed my comment is known for holding a grudge, lying, and stalking people around, and I am used to it.

You noticed it too.

If he didn't think about it as something disgusting or insulting, he wouldn't've implied it.
But when he got the taste of his own medicine in return, he didn't like it.
Both questions are just that, questions. While mine got removed as "accusation", his comment is kept. Hypocrite much? I can't say the name, but moderator who removed my comment is known for holding a grudge, lying, and stalking people around, and I am used to it.

Not to name names, but a buffoonish cartoon character whose elaborate plans to catch a road runner always violently backfire to comedic effect?

Or perhaps a human trafficker who is in the business of smuggling invading foreign criminals into this country across our southern border?

Okay, but until the studies are complete, wouldn't it be humane and sensible to treat people who are trans with dignity? We have evidence that the brains of transgender work differently than the brains of cisgendered people.

That would probably be a piece of corroborating evidence, eventually. Weed out the real thing from the pretenders.

They say that most of your personality is established before you are five years old. So, yeah, if you are going to teach a kid to be tolerant and not be a bigot, five is a good place to start. WHich is what this is about, really. The old white bigots are looking at generations of kids raised not to be homophobes and racists, and are horrified that they aren't going to be considered nice people by future generations.
This is so completely wrong it's not even funny. This is where progs are way off base. ("Way").

You can not legislate people being "nice people". And you can bring a flamboyant cross dresser into a classroom and expect that everyone's going to accept LGBT's after that.

EVERY child is taught in class that all People are born equal. But that takes a while to integrate. And in the meantime, there are bullies and there are kids to be bullied. That will ALWAYS be true, unless you want to micro manage every moment of a kid's existence.

This social engineering stuff is truly brain dead. It makes a lot of assumptions that simply aren't true. There is no need to interfere in childrens' lives. None at all.

That would probably be a piece of corroborating evidence, eventually. Weed out the real thing from the pretenders.

Look, "transwomen" sits on a toilet when they pee, a dude would not do that.

This is so completely wrong it's not even funny. This is where progs are way off base. ("Way").

You can not legislate people being "nice people". And you can bring a flamboyant cross dresser into a classroom and expect that everyone's going to accept LGBT's after that.

EVERY child is taught in class that all People are born equal. But that takes a while to integrate. And in the meantime, there are bullies and there are kids to be bullied. That will ALWAYS be true, unless you want to micro manage every moment of a kid's existence.

This social engineering stuff is truly brain dead. It makes a lot of assumptions that simply aren't true. There is no need to interfere in childrens' lives. None at all.

Some twenty years back, left was using the same narrative...

1649432584618.png

Defending criminals and perverts is what Incel Joe does. It's what it is. As far as can be seen in its body of work on this forum, this is its most defining trait, that it is always on the side of the lowest dregs of subhumanity, and against the side of actual human beings.

Speaking of criminals, the best part of Gov. DeSantis / Florida law is how quickly (potential) child predators ousted themselves. That's the type of database DOJ should be working on.

In world, basic standards of ethics, decency, and morality are “debilitating bigotries”.

Uh, yeah, here's the thing. Hating on gay people for no other reason than 'they exist" is pretty much a debilitating bigotry.

So gonna ask again - if they found a gay gene tomorrow, would you still be justified in your hate? Why would God make them gay if God thinks Gay is bad?

Again asshole, no he won’t be going to jail for any “hate crime”. Your pal will be going to prison for attempting to follow a child into a bathroom and pish8ng your disgusting shit on a child. It’s called corrupting a minor and it’s a CRIME. No one is looking for your “gay gene” because it doesn’t exist.

Un, no, guy... much of the country recognizes a trans persons right to use the facilities of their choice...

1649444454213.png

Still whining about sending an email at my job. Just pathetic. How come you haven’t followed a man’s wife or daughter into the bathroom including font of him? Let us know how many bones of yours he breaks. Are your woman parts chafing because you can’t make me do what you want? I’ll have my job no matter how much you cry you unemployable loser.

Well, because I don't identify as female....that's why I wouldn't use the lady's room.

But clearly, you are homophobic, and I think you should totally email all your coworkers about your morals before they burn in hell forever. No, really

Defending criminals and perverts is what @Incel Joe does. It's what it is. As far as can be seen in its body of work on this forum, this is its most defining trait, that it is always on the side of the lowest dregs of subhumanity, and against the side of actual human beings.

Once again, you belong to a cult whose founder was murdered by an angry mob because THEY thought he was a sexual deviant.

1649444808071.png

Leaving alone the silly claims that he wasn't fucking those 35 women (including teenage girls) that he married, people at the time thought he was a "Deviant".

You know very well it's not only case.
When we were warning about your policies, you were screaming at us "it will never going to happen".
When it happened, you were trying to cover it up. Why to cover it up? Because you knew you were wrong.
When it happened again, and continue screaming "nothing to see here".
And we only know about this because father of raped girl was arrested for protesting about it, otherwise you would censor it, like psychopaths' you always do.

Except not really. The reality of that case was the boy and girl involved had a previous sexual relationship, and rather than your bullshit narrative of how he wore a dress to use the girls room and stalk his victim, the reality is that they regularly hooked up in that bathroom for privacy. She decided she wasn't into it the third time, and he didn't take no for an answer. Bad on him.

But you guys conflated relationship violence with transphobia. Couldn't find a real trans kid, so you just made one up.

Your other links, two were from outside the US and the other was from Christian nutters... Google is not always your friend.

Are you that demented? They're saying their research is not conclusive, which means it's so vague that you cannot rely on it. But for you, it's a "proof" that man in a dress is a woman. Their research is as reliable as mine, except my research is more conclusive... A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too.

Uh, no, guy, actually scientists who have done studies are a lot more credible than your Alex Jones conspiracy theories about the milk.

Both of them would be abnormal. Man thinking he's a woman in no different from man thinking he's a dog.
And raising "trans" kids is a like saying "my cat is a vegetarian". We all know who is making the decision.

Well, I've never seen a vegetarian cat... but that's okay, we know you are stretching.

The point is, Trans people still hold down jobs, which a person who thinks he is a dog wouldn't be able to do. So you really don't have much of an argument beyond your own hate.

Dude you go
Just say no

Any penis born male who wants to best girls in physical competition has a Lot More Screws Loose than just gender denial.

Except not really. The reality of that case was the boy and girl involved had a previous sexual relationship, and rather than your bullshit narrative of how he wore a dress to use the girls room and stalk his victim, the reality is that they regularly hooked up in that bathroom for privacy. She decided she wasn't into it the third time, and he didn't take no for an answer. Bad on him.

In reality, he raped two girls in two different schools. After the first rape, school covered it up and transferred him to another school, where he raped again, and school covered it up again.

So it doesn't matter he had relationship with one girl, he raped her after they ended it. Just to rape another girl in another school.

"He didn't take a no for an answer." Is that a rule you go by?

But you guys conflated relationship violence with transphobia. Couldn't find a real trans kid, so you just made one up.

Your other links, two were from outside the US and the other was from Christian nutters... Google is not always your friend.

They were not in relationship when it happen. Even if they were, NO means NO. Did your parents and teachers told you that? No?
I don't use Google, so I wouldn't know. However you missed the point, the pattern of behavior is the same, regardless where it's happening.

Uh, no, guy, actually scientists who have done studies are a lot more credible than your Alex Jones conspiracy theories about the milk.

It seems you got no argument, therefore Alex Jones excuse.

Well, I've never seen a vegetarian cat... but that's okay, we know you are stretching.

Missing my point explains your stupidity.

The point is, Trans people still hold down jobs, which a person who thinks he is a dog wouldn't be able to do. So you really don't have much of an argument beyond your own hate.

You have no point. since jobs have nothing to do with an issue we're talking about. Both, men or women can do most of jobs regardless of what their gender is.

Last edited:
Look, "transwomen" sits on a toilet when they pee, a dude would not do that.

Some twenty years back, left was using the same narrative...

I seem to remember that first, all the gays wanted was “to be left alone”. So we did that. Then they got mad they weren’t getting any attention so they started with the parades and others things because they demanded “to be recognized”. No matter what they get they always want more. So much for simply wanting to be “left in peace”. Hard to do that when they’re now throwing this stuff at innocent children.

Uh, yeah, here's the thing. Hating on gay people for no other reason than 'they exist" is pretty much a debilitating bigotry.

So gonna ask again - if they found a gay gene tomorrow, would you still be justified in your hate? Why would God make them gay if God thinks Gay is bad?

Scientists have decoded complete genome sequence, and have found happiness and sadness genes, even those that inherit trauma from previous generations, and it just happened that they missed the one that you base your complete leftist doctrine on.

Let's say they found a gay gene tomorrow, who do you think you got it from?

Well, because I don't identify as female....that's why I wouldn't use the lady's room.

OK, but how do you identify and which restroom do you use when you're wearing a dress?

In reality, he raped two girls in two different schools. After the first rape, school covered it up and transferred him to another school, where he raped again, and school covered it up again.

Actually, it did nothing of the sort. Such matters involving juveniles are always handled with discretion... it's why juvy records are sealed.

So it doesn't matter he had relationship with one girl, he raped her after they ended it. Just to rape another girl in another school.

"He didn't take a no for an answer." Is that a rule you go by?

No, but I believe hanging a guy for the stuff he did, not the stuff you accuse him of. She invited him to meet her in that bathroom. Sure, she has the right to say no, but don't pretend this was about a trans-policy that didn't exist. This was about two kids engaging in risky, inappropriate behavior.

They were not in relationship when it happen. Even if they were, NO means NO. Did your parents and teachers told you that? No?
I don't use Google, so I wouldn't know. However you missed the point, the pattern of behavior is the same, regardless where it's happening.

Actually, my parents taught me that girls who had hookups in bathrooms at 15 were sluts.. I think both of these kids were out of control, to be honest. And the right wing took two out of control kids and tried to make them emblematic of a non-existent problem with trans folks in bathroom.

This was relationship abuse/rape. Happens all the time in this country. Usually isn't national news. Then again, until fairly recently, it was held that forced sex within a marriage wasn't rape. The first state to make marital rape a crime was Nebraska in 1975. It didn't become a crime in all 50 states until 1993.

It seems you got no argument, therefore Alex Jones excuse.

No, guy, the argument I made is scientists who did tests and research have a lot more credibility than you listening to Alex Jones and coming up with bizarre conspiracies.

Missing my point explains your stupidity.
No, it was just a stupid comparison. Kids aren't going to be gay or trans because of what their parents want. They aren't cats.

You have no point. since jobs have nothing to do with an issue we're talking about. Both, men or women can do most of jobs regardless of what their gender is.

Yet you want the right to discriminate against trans people and treat them as pariahs...

Scientists have decoded complete genome sequence, and have found happiness and sadness genes, even those that inherit trauma from previous generations, and it just happened that they missed the one that you base your complete leftist doctrine on.

They've mapped the genome, they haven't decoded it. They don't know what all of the genes actually do yet.

Let's say they found a gay gene tomorrow, who do you think you got it from?

I wouldn't know, I'm straight. Funny thing is, I don't need to hate gay people to make myself feel better. I did have an aunt who I believe was probably gay, but she was also very religious and was self-loathing.

Now, I know how you hate science... but

In four studies, the researchers looked at the discrepancies between what people say about their sexual orientation and their implicit sexual orientation based on a reaction-time test. The studies involved college students from Germany and the United States.

For the implicit measure, students had to categorize words and pictures flashed onto a computer screen into "gay" or "straight" groups. Words included "gay," "straight," "homosexual" and "heterosexual," while the pictures showed straight and gay couples. Before each trial, participants were primed with the word "me" or "others" flashed momentarily onto a computer screen. The researchers said quicker reaction time for "me" and "gay," and a slower association of "me" with "straight" would indicate said an implicit gay orientation.

OK, but how do you identify and which restroom do you use when you're wearing a dress?

I wouldn't know, I don't wear a dress. But if you are a transwoman, you use the women's room. If you are a trans man, you use the men's room. This isn't complicated.

I seem to remember that first, all the gays wanted was “to be left alone”. So we did that. Then they got mad they weren’t getting any attention so they started with the parades and others things because they demanded “to be recognized”. No matter what they get they always want more. So much for simply wanting to be “left in peace”. Hard to do that when they’re now throwing this stuff at innocent children.

Nobody is throwing it at children.

Gays want the same things you take for granted...

Actually, it did nothing of the sort. Such matters involving juveniles are always handled with discretion... it's why juvy records are sealed.

Teen Accused of Sexual Assaults in 2 Virginia High Schools

"The first attack was reported inside Stone Bridge High School in late May, where a ninth-grade girl says a boy forcibly sodomized her inside a bathroom."
"Then on Oct. 6 inside Broad Run High School, another girl was sexually assaulted inside of a classroom. Prosecutors confirm it was the same boy."

No, but I believe hanging a guy for the stuff he did, not the stuff you accuse him of. She invited him to meet her in that bathroom. Sure, she has the right to say no, but don't pretend this was about a trans-policy that didn't exist. This was about two kids engaging in risky, inappropriate behavior.

I did not accused him of anything. Girls he raped did. Then the prosecutor.

Actually, my parents taught me that girls who had hookups in bathrooms at 15 were sluts.. I think both of these kids were out of control, to be honest. And the right wing took two out of control kids and tried to make them emblematic of a non-existent problem with trans folks in bathroom.

I wouldn't know if they're sluts or not, it never slipped my mind to enter ladies restroom in search for a hookup. If your parents say so, who am I to question their knowledge on the subject.

This was relationship abuse/rape. Happens all the time in this country. Usually isn't national news. Then again, until fairly recently, it was held that forced sex within a marriage wasn't rape. The first state to make marital rape a crime was Nebraska in 1975. It didn't become a crime in all 50 states until 1993.

You're probably right, normally rape is a local issue. But it became national issue because schoolboard tried to cover it up, not once, but twice.

No, guy, the argument I made is scientists who did tests and research have a lot more credibility than you listening to Alex Jones and coming up with bizarre conspiracies.

Credibility comes with studies that produce inconclusive results. Their own research produced none.

No, it was just a stupid comparison. Kids aren't going to be gay or trans because of what their parents want. They aren't cats.

You still didn't get the point. I'm really sorry for challenging your pea brain with such of demanding task.

Yet you want the right to discriminate against trans people and treat them as pariahs...

Man in a dress has no place in women's restroom. Nothing to do with discrimination, but with decency, which you don't have.

Say law permits man in a dress use women's restroom. What prevents you to wear a dress and do just that?

"The first attack was reported inside Stone Bridge High School in late May, where a ninth-grade girl says a boy forcibly sodomized her inside a bathroom."
"Then on Oct. 6 inside Broad Run High School, another girl was sexually assaulted inside of a classroom. Prosecutors confirm it was the same boy."

You kind of made my point. The names of the kids involved STILL have been kept sealed. Because that's the law.

I did not accused him of anything. Girls he raped did. Then the prosecutor.
Yes, they proved if you are a poor kid from a broken home, the legal system can grind you up.

I wouldn't know if they're sluts or not, it never slipped my mind to enter ladies restroom in search for a hookup. If your parents say so, who am I to question their knowledge on the subject.
I think you meant to say, "it never entered my mind", but you clearly have problems expressing yourself. If you are 15 and having hookups, you are seriously out of control.

Credibility comes with studies that produce inconclusive results. Their own research produced none.
I think you meant to say conclusive... but never mind.. The study actually did find quite a lot that was indictive that transgender brains work differently.

Man in a dress has no place in women's restroom. Nothing to do with discrimination, but with decency, which you don't have.

Say law permits man in a dress use women's restroom. What prevents you to wear a dress and do just that?

Actually, nothing. I just wouldn't because there was a perfectly good men's room right there.

Forum List

Back