Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I could explain it to you for the fourth time and you still wouldn't understand.

For everyone else, this law goes far beyond sex education in the classroom. It tells teachers that they can't discuss anything related to gay people, just pretend they don't exist.

I assume you read the law so please point to the part of law where is written what you claim.

That is fine for 5 year old children.

Why, do gays need attention or something?

Apparently, teachers are walking out and quitting their jobs over DeSantis parental rights law.

We should thank them for finally doing the right thing. If they have a problem or if they're being offended for not talking to five year old about sex and sexual orientation, then they're predators, and they have no place to be around other people kids.

Last edited:
I am offended because you didn't write this to me. :laughing0301: But I'll address it anyways.

You are a LIAR, LIAR
No one but you and yours are trying to corrupt kids.
Teaching them your hate.
Teaching them your perversions.

Could you please be specific about perversions you talking about?

If I go to the ladies room it is because there is no other option available and I go there to use the facilities. If someone has an issue with that than, please, make your point. But, raise your hands and you won't get all of them back.

Hey tough guy, you have no business in the ladies room.

But you see, pervert.
This thread is not about going to the bathroom.
That perversion is coming from people like you.
The thread is about women in sports and whether having trans-women participate as women is fair.
SO my hate filled perv...
Why not get your head out of the toilet and stay on the topic?

You're right, we should stay on the subject.

Make your case why man should be allowed to compete in women's sports?

I don't know about you, but to me, man in ladies swimming suit looks gross.

Last edited:
I think it is safe to say that the overwhelming vast majority of those of us who are not faggots or trannies do not want, and do not take for granted, any “right” to sexually groom and molest young children.

It's certainly not heterosexuals who are clear on the distinction between male and female, that are dragging any perverted sexual shit into school classrooms and imposing it on young children.

That is exactly what parental rights are all about. I don't think it should be limited, but to expanded to all elementary age kids.

Watch this video... is this what teacher job is, to hide the child's behavior from their parents?

"Hey kiddo. Come into this room to derobe. Don’t tell your parents what happens here and neither will I.”
This is bad, and they'll deny this is grooming. Even if it is not grooming, they're are priming a kid for abuse.

So what happens if woke teachers, or social workers, or activists convince a child that he or she is transgender and the parents don't want to give their kids puberty blockers or surgeries? They demand the State to take the child away from his/hers parents. When we were saying that Woke were coming for your children, we didn't mean in figurative sense, we mean it in a literal sense.

Then the socket sues the plug for divorce, and takes half the appliance it is attached to. Um, no, wait. Seriously, what kind of weird sex are you into, Bob? Are you sticking your wang in the socket?

No, it actually does none of what you claim. You can’t explain it because it reveals that you Dems are trying to indoctrinate innocent children. Else you wouldn’t be filling your diaper and throwing a tantrum.

I've made it very clear. This law goes far beyond not teaching kids things about sex, it goes well into censoring ANY mention of gay people at all. Little Sally can talk about how she and her two mommies went on vacation during Show and Tell, and that would be considered against this law.

Of course, you and Mormon Bob will boil over that her two mommies can get married now and can get by without a man other than a genetic donation. Heck, once they perfect cloning, they won't need us at all... unless a spider needs to be smashed.

I think it is safe to say that the overwhelming vast majority of those of us who are not faggots or trannies do not want, and do not take for granted, any “right” to sexually groom and molest young children.

It's certainly not heterosexuals who are clear on the distinction between male and female, that are dragging any perverted sexual shit into school classrooms and imposing it on young children.

Well, let's look at that. Frankly, I think instructing kids in religion and telling them horrible stories about how the Devil wants to burn them forever and ever is FAR worse than telling them that Sally's two mommies love her very much.

So when all those Oldy-time Mormons were marrying 14 year old girls, you don't consider that "Grooming"? That sounds like Grooming to me. And some of your splinter factions are still doing it.

At the time of his death, church leader Rulon Jeffs was confirmed to have married 22 women and fathered more than 60 children. It was estimated in 2018 that Warren Jeffs might have over 79 wives.[107] Because the type of polygamy which is practiced is actually polygyny, critics of this lifestyle claim that the practice of it inevitably leads to bride shortages, child marriages, incest, and child abuse.[108]

And before you start whining about these guys being heretics, they are practicing the faith closer to the way Brigham Young and Joseph Smith did than you are.

So what happens if woke teachers, or social workers, or activists convince a child that he or she is transgender and the parents don't want to give their kids puberty blockers or surgeries? They demand the State to take the child away from his/hers parents. When we were saying that Woke were coming for your children, we didn't mean in figurative sense, we mean it in a literal sense.

Actually, not seeing a problem here. If a kid is LGBTQ and his parents are raging homophobes, getting them out of that home would be the best thing for them.

Should point out that almost no teens are approved for surgery and puberty blockers are only administered to people over 16.

He's implying that gays are somehow denied things that we take for granted. I'd like to know what they've been denied.

I know what he's saying. And I listed the only thing I can think of that we take for granted that they're denied. Admittedly, WE aren't the ones denying it to them.

I've made it very clear. This law goes far beyond not teaching kids things about sex, it goes well into censoring ANY mention of gay people at all. Little Sally can talk about how she and her two mommies went on vacation during Show and Tell, and that would be considered against this law.

You repeated the same talking points several times, however, when you've been asked to point to the part of the law that says that, you ignored it.

You repeated the same talking points several times, however, when you've been asked to point to the part of the law that says that, you ignored it.
That's because the law is vague and doesn't say ANYTHING specifically.

It prohibits a vague set of topics and allows ANYONE to sue over them.

Which means that if Sally starts talking about her two mommies, that teacher will panic and shut that shit down before Karen sues the school district.

Actually, not seeing a problem here. If a kid is LGBTQ and his parents are raging homophobes, getting them out of that home would be the best thing for them.

What you essentially saying here is that everyone who doesn't submit to your perverted views is a bigot, and you have no problem with using state to beat them into submission.

You want schools to teach kids that they're not what they are from the moment they're conceived, and you want to use schools to recruit little kids into your suicide cult.

Should point out that almost no teens are approved for surgery and puberty blockers are only administered to people over 16.

You pulled that out of your ass, and not just that, you're contradicting yourself here.
Since puberty starts between ages 8 and 13 in girls and ages 9 and 14 in boys, why would puberty blockers be administered after it happens?

That's because the law is vague and doesn't say ANYTHING specifically.

It prohibits a vague set of topics and allows ANYONE to sue over them.

Now you're gasping for air. First you claim that "law goes beyond not teaching kids things about sex, it goes well into censoring ANY mention of gay people at all". Those are your words. When you were asked to point where law says what you claim it says, your answer is "the law is vague and doesn't say ANYTHING specifically".

Since you couldn't defend your first claim, let's see if you can justify your second claim. Please point to the part(s) of law that you find vague and doesn't say anything specifically? Quote it!

Which means that if Sally starts talking about her two mommies, that teacher will panic and shut that shit down before Karen sues the school district.

Where does law says that, exactly?

Last edited:

Even if true (though there's plenty of evidence otherwise), 16 is still less than 18, still a minor, and still not someone qualified to consent to such a destructive life-altering treatment that destroys any hope of ever having a normal life.

Those of you who defend this are the fucked up freaks that emerge into society on rare occasion. Lets NOT try and get all 5 years olds as fucked up right from such an early age

CHICAGO - A small but growing number of teens and even younger children who think they were born the wrong sex are getting support from parents and from doctors who give them sex-changing treatments, according to reports in the medical journal Pediatrics.

It's an issue that raises ethical questions, and some experts urge caution in treating children with puberty-blocking drugs and hormones.

An 8-year-old second-grader in Los Angeles is a typical patient. Born a girl, the child announced at 18 months, "I a boy" and has stuck with that belief. The family was shocked but now refers to the child as a boy and is watching for the first signs of puberty to begin treatment, his mother told The Associated Press.

Forum List

Back