Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right. The state should remove children from the parents that don't subscribe to your political views. How Hitler like of you.

Not long ago, left have been screaming their lungs out, and we've supported them, against genital mutilation in Islamic countries.
As it turns out, the same thing they've been against, they want to do to our own kids, and they expect us, not just to have no say in it, but they're seeking affirmation to their own delusions. They want everybody to play along with their fantasy and if you don't, they'll do everything in their power to cancel and silence you. The most narcissistic and volatile group of people on the planet today.

Here is our whole conversation...

Gays want the same things you take for granted...

What things we take for granted that gays don't have?
Normal sexual desires that allow us to actually reproduce?
He's implying that gays are somehow denied things that we take for granted. I'd like to know what they've been denied.
I know what he's saying. And I listed the only thing I can think of that we take for granted that they're denied. Admittedly, WE aren't the ones denying it to them.

I went back to it because you're correct. There is nothing within biological boundaries that they have been denied.

Few years back, transgenderism was all about "letting them live", and they got that. But that wasn't enough anymore, and they kept pushing the boundaries. They weren't expecting to just be left alone they want society and laws to change drastically as to more than accommodate their lifestyle. Being neutral wasn't enough anymore for them, they now expect people to celebrate and praise them for something that is otherwise... completely fucking useless.

He's been asked several times the same question, and of course, he refused to answer. He can't because there is nothing that's been denied.

How much of a limp wrist do you have to be to want to defeat a girl in physical competition.?
There is a whole lot more going wrong in the brain cavity than mere gender confusion.

OK everyone, please explain what do you see in this picture.

1649535205718.png

We all know it's unfair. Transwomen are not women. They're transwomen. <<<Different from actual women.
I enjoy watching sports and that includes female sports. I do not want to see female sports dominated by transwomen. They should perhaps have their own separate completions and records.

Few years back, transgenderism was all about "letting them live", and they got that. But that wasn't enough anymore, and they kept pushing the boundaries. They weren't expecting to just be left alone they want society and laws to change drastically as to more than accommodate their lifestyle. Being neutral wasn't enough anymore for them, they now expect people to celebrate and praise them for something that is otherwise... completely fucking useless.

That's the way they work. Incrementalism.

I remember when I was a teen. They said all they wanted is for gays to be let out of the closet. If they could have that, they'd be happy. Fast forward to today, they've been able to force states to accept gay marriages, are adopting children that normal couples should have, and kissing each other in the park.

I remember when all they wanted was to prohibit smoking in movie theaters. That's all they wanted, and they will be happy. Fast forward to today, you can't smoke anywhere but home, and sometimes that's even illegal if you live in an apartment building. In places like California, you can't even have a cigarette on the beach. Did anybody tell these legislatures that beeches were outside?

Now they tell us all they want is gun reform. If they can have that, they'll be happy. :eusa_shhh:

I remember when I was a teen. They said all they wanted is for gays to be let out of the closet. If they could have that, they'd be happy. Fast forward to today, they've been able to force states to accept gay marriages, are adopting children that normal couples should have, and kissing each other in the park.

I remember when all they wanted was to prohibit smoking in movie theaters. That's all they wanted, and they will be happy. Fast forward to today, you can't smoke anywhere but home, and sometimes that's even illegal if you live in an apartment building. In places like California, you can't even have a cigarette on the beach. Did anybody tell these legislatures that beeches were outside?

Now they tell us all they want is gun reform. If they can have that, they'll be happy. :eusa_shhh:

This issue, just as every other Marxist, leftist issue, has always been a slippery slope.

Seven years ago on this day, I called it in this thread: And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized. Some of the links and images are not working anymore, but the essence is still there. The slippery slope is not just alive and well, but expanded on so many other aspects of our lives, and it's getting worse.

Actually, not seeing a problem here. If a kid is LGBTQ and his parents are raging homophobes, getting them out of that home would be the best thing for them.

Should point out that almost no teens are approved for surgery and puberty blockers are only administered to people over 16.
BULLSHIT !!!

You lie so fucking much, you must be pathological.

What you essentially saying here is that everyone who doesn't submit to your perverted views is a bigot, and you have no problem with using state to beat them into submission.

Yes, you are all bigots. Glad we got that cleared up.

ou want schools to teach kids that they're not what they are from the moment they're conceived, and you want to use schools to recruit little kids into your suicide cult.

Again, works on the assumption a kid can be taught sexual identity or orientation. The science says otherwise.

You pulled that out of your ass, and not just that, you're contradicting yourself here.
Since puberty starts between ages 8 and 13 in girls and ages 9 and 14 in boys, why would puberty blockers be administered after it happens?

Well, because they are hormone treatments, not puberty blockers...

Even if true (though there's plenty of evidence otherwise), 16 is still less than 18, still a minor, and still not someone qualified to consent to such a destructive life-altering treatment that destroys any hope of ever having a normal life.

Uh, Bob, if a 16 year old shot someone in a gang shooting, you'd be the first one calling to try him as an adult and execute him.

I've made it very clear. This law goes far beyond not teaching kids things about sex, it goes well into censoring ANY mention of gay people at all. Little Sally can talk about how she and her two mommies went on vacation during Show and Tell, and that would be considered against this law.

Of course, you and Mormon Bob will boil over that her two mommies can get married now and can get by without a man other than a genetic donation. Heck, once they perfect cloning, they won't need us at all... unless a spider needs to be smashed.

Well, let's look at that. Frankly, I think instructing kids in religion and telling them horrible stories about how the Devil wants to burn them forever and ever is FAR worse than telling them that Sally's two mommies love her very much.
Sorry, you lose again. The word gay doesn’t even appear in this law one time. Anywhere. Of course no woman will even give you the time of day so you don’t ever have to worry about kids.

That is exactly what parental rights are all about. I don't think it should be limited, but to expanded to all elementary age kids.

Watch this video... is this what teacher job is, to hide the child's behavior from their parents?

"Hey kiddo. Come into this room to derobe. Don’t tell your parents what happens here and neither will I.”
This is bad, and they'll deny this is grooming. Even if it is not grooming, they're are priming a kid for abuse.

So what happens if woke teachers, or social workers, or activists convince a child that he or she is transgender and the parents don't want to give their kids puberty blockers or surgeries? They demand the State to take the child away from his/hers parents. When we were saying that Woke were coming for your children, we didn't mean in figurative sense, we mean it in a literal sense.

Any teacher doing this and keeping it secret from parents belongs locked away for life. If the parents don’t beat him to death first. A nice lawsuit against that teacher and the school wouldn’t be out of line either.

Again, works on the assumption a kid can be taught sexual identity or orientation. The science says otherwise.

Uh, Bob, if a 16 year old shot someone in a gang shooting, you'd be the first one calling to try him as an adult and execute him.
No, YOU are a bigot who is now showing Nazi tendencies. Attacking anybody not wanting to live the homosexual lifestyle, attack anybody wanting to protect kids from groomers that you defend, claim people can be fired for not loving homos, the list of your utter stupidity goes for miles. Easy for a loser like you to want everybody to have their kids taken from them for not believing what you do.

Not long ago, left have been screaming their lungs out, and we've supported them, against genital mutilation in Islamic countries.
As it turns out, the same thing they've been against, they want to do to our own kids, and they expect us, not just to have no say in it, but they're seeking affirmation to their own delusions. They want everybody to play along with their fantasy and if you don't, they'll do everything in their power to cancel and silence you. The most narcissistic and volatile group of people on the planet today.

Not really the same thing. Besides the fact that very few gender-confirmation surgeries are performed (only 11K a year with a population of 1 million trans folks)

The chances of a child getting approved for gender reassignment therapy is so rare to be off the charts.

Funny, you could say the same thing about black folks. They kept "pushing the boundaries". I mean, first then wanted to ride on the front of the bus and now they want the police to stop shooting their children. There's just no pleasing some people.

Oh, noes, not kissing each other in the park. You mean like straight people do? Adopting children, like straight people do? Accept their marriages, like straight people do?

Yes, because the found out that people who smoke can get other people sick by just being around them, that's why most workplaces banned smoking.

Now they tell us all they want is gun reform. If they can have that, they'll be happy.

We'd be happy if we can get guns out of the hands of the maniacs, buy you guys insist that we can't do that without taking away your guns, too. So um, yeah, I'm fine with that.
No, YOU are a bigot who is now showing Nazi tendencies. Attacking anybody not wanting to live the homosexual lifestyle, attack anybody wanting to protect kids from groomers that you defend, claim people can be fired for not loving homos, the list of your utter stupidity goes for miles. Easy for a loser like you to want everybody to have their kids taken from them for not believing what you do.

Actually, I want kids taken out of those situations so they don't grow up to commit hate crimes...

We are all bigots, and you are the only normal person.

Few years back, I heard a quote that is perfect fit for you.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the only asshole." - Raylan Givens from Justified

Kids don't have to be taught what gender they are, they already know it.

What science are you referring to precisely?

Really? In previous post you said otherwise: "Should point out that almost no teens are approved for surgery and puberty blockers are only administered to people over 16."
Those are your words, so which is it?

I see a pair of man boobs :p
1649558938116.png

Oh man, this is one of the funniest photos I've seen on the internet in past few years. My Sunday morning rant comes early, I guess.

His vaguely threatening gesture and stance, the woman meekly clasping her hands together in fear. The difference in size between his massive skull and hers, his caveman-tier slouch making him look like a hunchback versus her standing up straight. The remnants of what appear to be sideburns on the side of his face, versus the woman's clear cheeks. The intense expression of his face, versus the bewildered expression on hers. The sheer difference in size between their torsos, his is probably double the size of hers. His masculine profile with his chin jutting out and his longer face versus her proportional face. I could go on, but you guys get the idea.

All of this contrasted with the constant assertion that these people are identical to women and there is no meaningful difference between them makes for the most exquisite form of irony when their differences are juxtaposed so vividly. The contrast is almost divine... on the left is man's hubris, his desire to capture the beauty of nature and make it his own, his cerebral and conscious understanding of what it means to be what he think he is, his intentional "becoming", while on the right is nature, effortless being, no doctors appointments of hormones, or surgery, just an "is" that needs nothing added to it in order to be complete. He tries so hard and yet, the harder he tries to "become", the further he takes himself away from the effortless "is" that is the thing he wants to be. It's comedy on a cosmic scale, a joke only god himself could come up with.

Oh man, this is one of the funniest photos I've seen on the internet in past few years. My Sunday morning rant comes early, I guess.

His vaguely threatening gesture and stance, the woman meekly clasping her hands together in fear. The difference in size between his massive skull and hers, his caveman-tier slouch making him look like a hunchback versus her standing up straight. The remnants of what appear to be sideburns on the side of his face, versus the woman's clear cheeks. The intense expression of his face, versus the bewildered expression on hers. The sheer difference in size between their torsos, his is probably double the size of hers. His masculine profile with his chin jutting out and his longer face versus her proportional face. I could go on, but you guys get the idea.

All of this contrasted with the constant assertion that these people are identical to women and there is no meaningful difference between them makes for the most exquisite form of irony when their differences are juxtaposed so vividly. The contrast is almost divine... on the left is man's hubris, his desire to capture the beauty of nature and make it his own, his cerebral and conscious understanding of what it means to be what he think he is, his intentional "becoming", while on the right is nature, effortless being, no doctors appointments of hormones, or surgery, just an "is" that needs nothing added to it in order to be complete. He tries so hard and yet, the harder he tries to "become", the further he takes himself away from the effortless "is" that is the thing he wants to be. It's comedy on a cosmic scale, a joke only god himself could come up with.

In short, which one would you choose if somebody was following you down a dark alley? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, noes, not kissing each other in the park. You mean like straight people do? Adopting children, like straight people do? Accept their marriages, like straight people do?

Getting married was exclusive to straight people, just like adopting children, and that goes for intimate public affection. This is something not familiar to you leftists called normalcy. What you commies want to do is turn our country into a freak show. The court ruling that gays can get married does not mean acceptance. We will never accept it no matter what laws are made or what the court rules.

Yes, because the found out that people who smoke can get other people sick by just being around them, that's why most workplaces banned smoking.

That's about as believable as a three dollar bill. Smoking outside made people sick? It's all about controlling other peoples lives and actions.

We'd be happy if we can get guns out of the hands of the maniacs, buy you guys insist that we can't do that without taking away your guns, too. So um, yeah, I'm fine with that.

I'm sure you are. Vote for people that puts those maniacs back out into the street in a day or two but take guns from law abiding citizens to solve the problem. Like I said many times before, if you want to go after the bad guys with guns, you have our support: Five years minimum for illegally carrying a gun, and additional five years if the gun was stolen, 20 years for committing a crime with a gun, instant death penalty for people that use a gun to kill another. Are you behind that? Hell no. You want liberal assholes like Gascon in CA to let those people go and then blame guns instead of yourselves for voting like a complete asshole.

Forum List

Back