Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are all bigots, and you are the only normal person.

Few years back, I heard a quote that is perfect fit for you.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the only asshole." - Raylan Givens from Justified

Except your bigotry is in the ever shrinking minority.

Check this out.

• A new poll from The Trevor Project found that a majority of U.S. adults (62 percent) say they’d be comfortable if their child came out to them as lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
  • Fifty percent said they’d be comfortable if their child came out to them as being nonbinary or transgender.
  • Previous research found that LGBTQ youth who report feeling supported and accepted by the adults in their lives have significantly lower odds of attempting suicide.

Kids don't have to be taught what gender they are, they already know it.

What science are you referring to precisely?

All the posts that I put out there confirming that gay and trans people are born that way... but bigots gonna bigot.

Really? In previous post you said otherwise: "Should point out that almost no teens are approved for surgery and puberty blockers are only administered to people over 16."
Those are your words, so which is it?

I should have said hormone treatments instead of puberty blockers. Happy now.

Getting married was exclusive to straight people, just like adopting children, and that goes for intimate public affection. This is something not familiar to you leftists called normalcy. What you commies want to do is turn our country into a freak show. The court ruling that gays can get married does not mean acceptance. We will never accept it no matter what laws are made or what the court rules.

I'm sure that there will be homophobes angrily growling about it for years, just like there are angry racists still growling that their black neighbors are enjoying life... oh, wait, that describes you, too.

That's about as believable as a three dollar bill. Smoking outside made people sick? It's all about controlling other peoples lives and actions.

And? The funny thing is that most companies imposed these smoking bans without any prompting from the government.

Only Ray sits up at night and worries about the ability of an evil corporation to sell a carcinogen to people.

I'm sure you are. Vote for people that puts those maniacs back out into the street in a day or two but take guns from law abiding citizens to solve the problem. Like I said many times before, if you want to go after the bad guys with guns, you have our support: Five years minimum for illegally carrying a gun, and additional five years if the gun was stolen, 20 years for committing a crime with a gun, instant death penalty for people that use a gun to kill another. Are you behind that? Hell no. You want liberal assholes like Gascon in CA to let those people go and then blame guns instead of yourselves for voting like a complete asshole.

Most gun deaths are domestic violence and suicide. Every time there's a mass shooting, the mass shooter had no problem legally getting a gun.

If locking people up were the answer, we'd be there by now. We lock up 2 million people, we have another 7 million on parole or probation, we have 100 million people with police records. And yet despite that, we still have a ridiculous amount of violence compared to Europe and Japan, who don't lock up anyone but the truly dangerous and don't let anyone own guns.

And? The funny thing is that most companies imposed these smoking bans without any prompting from the government.

Only Ray sits up at night and worries about the ability of an evil corporation to sell a carcinogen to people.

They had restrictions with smoking inside the building because of the complaints by non-smokers. Plus after Gore, companies could get sued by employees if they became ill from suspected second hand smoke although nobody ever died from second hand smoke and no empirical evidence to show second hand smoke had anything to do with their health misfortunes.

Most gun deaths are domestic violence and suicide. Every time there's a mass shooting, the mass shooter had no problem legally getting a gun.

If locking people up were the answer, we'd be there by now. We lock up 2 million people, we have another 7 million on parole or probation, we have 100 million people with police records. And yet despite that, we still have a ridiculous amount of violence compared to Europe and Japan, who don't lock up anyone but the truly dangerous and don't let anyone own guns.

Yes, locking up the bad guys is the solution to the problem. It would stop bad guys from using firearms for crimes and act as a deterrent for those considering doing the same. Articles were written about police officers in your city who bust a guy with an illegal gun and they are out on the streets the next day. That's not a deterrent, it's an invitation. The reason prisons don't work is because you spend such little time in prison for carrying or being in possession of a stolen gun.

Mass shooters only get guns legally because they had no criminal record up to that time. But the one or two a year we have that are noteworthy is no reason to disarm the entire public because we use our guns over a million times every year to stop crime or self-defense. And no, not every time there is a mass shooting, the shooter got his firearm legally because the government considers a mass shooting of three people or more.

They had restrictions with smoking inside the building because of the complaints by non-smokers. Plus after Gore, companies could get sued by employees if they became ill from suspected second hand smoke although nobody ever died from second hand smoke and no empirical evidence to show second hand smoke had anything to do with their health misfortunes.

Again, not seeing why this is a bad thing.

Yes, locking up the bad guys is the solution to the problem. It would stop bad guys from using firearms for crimes and act as a deterrent for those considering doing the same. Articles were written about police officers in your city who bust a guy with an illegal gun and they are out on the streets the next day. That's not a deterrent, it's an invitation. The reason prisons don't work is because you spend such little time in prison for carrying or being in possession of a stolen gun.

They are out in the street in a day because we can't afford to lock them up for something as petty as "gun possession". So they take the gun. That's all they can do. We just don't have the jail space, when there are 300 million guns out there, to lock up everyone who has a gun that shouldn't.

Mass shooters only get guns legally because they had no criminal record up to that time. But the one or two a year we have that are noteworthy is no reason to disarm the entire public because we use our guns over a million times every year to stop crime or self-defense. And no, not every time there is a mass shooting, the shooter got his firearm legally because the government considers a mass shooting of three people or more.

We have 400 mass shootings a year...

Except your bigotry is in the ever shrinking minority.

Check this out.

• A new poll from The Trevor Project found that a majority of U.S. adults (62 percent) say they’d be comfortable if their child came out to them as lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
  • Fifty percent said they’d be comfortable if their child came out to them as being nonbinary or transgender.
  • Previous research found that LGBTQ youth who report feeling supported and accepted by the adults in their lives have significantly lower odds of attempting suicide.

The Trevor Project doing poll on favorability of LGBTQ is like Phillip-Morris doing poll on second hand smoking, or McDonalds doing poll on their food being healthy, or Pfizer doing poll on safety and effectiveness of their "vaccines".

All the posts that I put out there confirming that gay and trans people are born that way... but bigots gonna bigot.

And you have conclusive study to prove that. :auiqs.jpg: Did they found the gay gene yet?

I should have said hormone treatments instead of puberty blockers. Happy now.

You're clueless. Puberty blockers are hormones, idiot.

They are out in the street in a day because we can't afford to lock them up for something as petty as "gun possession". So they take the gun. That's all they can do. We just don't have the jail space, when there are 300 million guns out there, to lock up everyone who has a gun that shouldn't.

Most of the gun owners are allowed to have those guns and it's constitutionally protected. Don't give me this militia bullshit either because the courts already said you're wrong. I know you think you're the smartest guy in the room, but I would say judges have a much better understanding of our Constitution than you do.

How is it we can afford to spend 70 million dollars on the Kennedy Center but not have enough prison room? Why are we funding NPR and PBS if we don't have enough room for criminals? Correct, the police only have so much to work with, and that's why we have the problems regarding guns today. If prisons and jails are a problem, let's get them built. We put a man on the moon over 50 years ago, I think we can find a way to have more prisons.

Technically yes. We have shootings over 3 people. That supports my point that most mass shooters do not commit the crime with a legally purchased firearm. They are gangs in the street that have illegal stolen firearms.

Most of the gun owners are allowed to have those guns and it's constitutionally protected. Don't give me this militia bullshit either because the courts already said you're wrong. I know you think you're the smartest guy in the room, but I would say judges have a much better understanding of our Constitution than you do.

How is it we can afford to spend 70 million dollars on the Kennedy Center but not have enough prison room? Why are we funding NPR and PBS if we don't have enough room for criminals? Correct, the police only have so much to work with, and that's why we have the problems regarding guns today. If prisons and jails are a problem, let's get them built. We put a man on the moon over 50 years ago, I think we can find a way to have more prisons.

70 million would operate the Prison Industrial complex for all of a day. The Prison Industrial Complex costs this country 182 BILLION a year to lock up 2 million people. Now, let's just do some simple math and say we also lock up all those 7 million on probation and parole. That would increase the cost of the PI Complex 4.5 times. That is if you can actually find the prison guards, because prison guards are already in short supply.

How big is the PIC? Currently, it costs the United States $182 billion a year. To put that into perspective, it would cost the United States roughly $47 billion a year under a plan put forth by Bernie Sanders to create “free college.” There are estimates that it would cost the federal government $20 billion annually to “effectively end homelessness.”

15 states spend more on incarceration than education — none of them traditional “southern” states either, with “progressive” California leading the way. These state numbers are muted in that they don’t include the money spent on law enforcement and other apparatuses of mass incarceration.

70 million would operate the Prison Industrial complex for all of a day. The Prison Industrial Complex costs this country 182 BILLION a year to lock up 2 million people. Now, let's just do some simple math and say we also lock up all those 7 million on probation and parole. That would increase the cost of the PI Complex 4.5 times. That is if you can actually find the prison guards, because prison guards are already in short supply.

How big is the PIC? Currently, it costs the United States $182 billion a year. To put that into perspective, it would cost the United States roughly $47 billion a year under a plan put forth by Bernie Sanders to create “free college.” There are estimates that it would cost the federal government $20 billion annually to “effectively end homelessness.”

15 states spend more on incarceration than education — none of them traditional “southern” states either, with “progressive” California leading the way. These state numbers are muted in that they don’t include the money spent on law enforcement and other apparatuses of mass incarceration.

Your source is way off than mine which says:

In 2015, among the 45 responding states, the total state expenditure on prisons was just under $43 billion. Because the size of states and state prison systems vary widely, there is likewise variation between each states’ total prison costs, ranging from $65 million in North Dakota, to more than $8 billion (a fifth of the total prison spending in the United States) in California—the largest state prison system in the country (see Table 1).

Now as to your source, here is what your "civil rights activist" looks like. If I seen this character coming towards me on a sidewalk at night, I'd have one hand on my 9mm.

Unknown.jpeg

Technically yes. We have shootings over 3 people. That supports my point that most mass shooters do not commit the crime with a legally purchased firearm. They are gangs in the street that have illegal stolen firearms.

It's interesting, whenever leftist point on gun violence stats, they never provide the whole story.

Yes, there are 400 "mass" shootings a year, and for the left that is enough justification to go after all gun owners. But they never say who exactly commit all those shootings, they never mention gang violence, and black on black violence that is responsible for 90% of those shootings. The US has no gun problems, it has crime problem and within certain demographics.

Your source is way off than mine which says:
My source is more accurate.

We lock up 2 million people. We spend 185 Billion on prisons. That works out to about $91,000 per prisoner. That actually sounds--- about right. The costs of facilities, the cost of guards, the cost of security, the cost of prison industries to keep them occupied, not to mention the constant cost of litigation related to prisons... add on to that the cost of parole and probation. The prison-state is ridiculously expensive and counter productive.

Now as to your source, here is what your "civil rights activist" looks like. If I seen this character coming towards me on a sidewalk at night, I'd have one hand on my 9mm.
Actually, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen. We got that.

Yes, there are 400 "mass" shootings a year, and for the left that is enough justification to go after all gun owners. But they never say who exactly commit all those shootings, they never mention gang violence, and black on black violence that is responsible for 90% of those shootings. The US has no gun problems, it has crime problem and within certain demographics.

Because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is doing the shooting, it matters that the shootings happen. I mean, I know you guys try to write it off as "Well, it's just the darkies shooting each other".

Of course, it's not just the 400 mass shootings. It's the 16K or so single shootings, the 23,000 suicides, and the 70,000 gun injuries every year, because we are the only country that thinks gun ownership is a right because some dead slave rapists couldn't define a militia clearly.

So you admit that you want people to do what you want or you’ll (try to) take their children. Go try that asshole. Really.

Um, hey, guy, why do you think we have a DCFS? Because a lot of people who have children shouldn't have them.

It's interesting, whenever leftist point on gun violence stats, they never provide the whole story.

We just had a big shooting here in Sacramento, about a week ago. Six killed, and a dozen injured.

So far, two suspects, a pair of brothers, have been arrested. Both with serious histories of violent criminal behavior.

Both of them ought to have been in prison. In fact, one of them was supposed to be in prison, but was released several years prematurely.

Of course, the left wrong-wing filth who rule this city and this state are calling for more gun control, even though we already have some of the most extreme gun control laws already. None of them want to address the issue of why a couple of violent subhuman animals that ought to have been either in prison or dead were alive, and free to commit this crime; nor to explain how any additional laws restricting the right to keep and bear arms would have helped. Due to their criminal history, both of these animals were prohibited from possessing firearms. That didn't stop them. Nor did the laws which, nationwide, impose strictly regulate the possession of fully-automatic firearms, nor the laws in this state which make it nearly impossible to legally possess fully-automatic firearms even if one does comply with the federal laws on the subject, stop them from having a stolen handgun that was modified to make it capable of fully-automatic fire.

Crimes like this are a result of government which takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against the side of human beings; both by failing to control the former, and by denying the latter their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms with which to defend themselves against the former. This is exactly the sort of situation where a good guy with a gun could have put a stop to the attack, and saved several lives.

Because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is doing the shooting, it matters that the shootings happen. I mean, I know you guys try to write it off as "Well, it's just the darkies shooting each other".

"darkies"

I don't think you're aware how racist piece of shit you are.

It does matter who does the shootings. Since most of them are criminals, there is no reason to go after law abiding citizens.

Of course, it's not just the 400 mass shootings. It's the 16K or so single shootings, the 23,000 suicides, and the 70,000 gun injuries every year, because we are the only country that thinks gun ownership is a right because some dead slave rapists couldn't define a militia clearly.

Seeing those numbers, assuming they're right, is the second most important reason why we need second amendment.

By the way, what makes you think it's about militia?

We just had a big shooting here in Sacramento, about a week ago. Six killed, and a dozen injured.

So far, two suspects, a pair of brothers, have been arrested. Both with serious histories of violent criminal behavior.

Both of them ought to have been in prison. In fact, one of them was supposed to be in prison, but was released several years prematurely.

Actually, the brothers who were arrested were among the victims. He was one of the guys wounded in the shootout.

He got ten years for domestic violence, and he served five of them. Yeah, what he did was bad, but a white person who did the same thing would have gotten anger management classes.

Of course, the left wrong-wing filth who rule this city and this state are calling for more gun control, even though we already have some of the most extreme gun control laws already. None of them want to address the issue of why a couple of violent subhuman animals that ought to have been either in prison or dead were alive, and free to commit this crime; nor to explain how any additional laws restricting the right to keep and bear arms would have helped. Due to their criminal history, both of these animals were prohibited from possessing firearms. That didn't stop them. Nor did the laws which, nationwide, impose strictly regulate the possession of fully-automatic firearms, nor the laws in this state which make it nearly impossible to legally possess fully-automatic firearms even if one does comply with the federal laws on the subject, stop them from having a stolen handgun that was modified to make it capable of fully-automatic fire.

Uh, guy, there are no "extreme" gun control laws in this country. Frankly, by the logic of the gun nutters, these guys were practicing their second amendment right to self-defense because no one can actually determine which side in this fight fired the first shots.

The part you leave out is that the courts have ruled your state can't keep the prisons at 200% capacity anymore, because you keep throwing people in prison without building prison space for them. They can't exceed 137% capacity, and that means letting people out early.

(I am waiting for ClosetBob to tell me his wank fantasies about executing people for minor property crimes. He probably misses the good old days of lynching.)

Crimes like this are a result of government which takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against the side of human beings; both by failing to control the former, and by denying the latter their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms with which to defend themselves against the former. This is exactly the sort of situation where a good guy with a gun could have put a stop to the attack, and saved several lives.

Really, Mormon Bob. Because when one of the Kenosha victims tried to be that "good guy with a gun" and got his arm blown off for his trouble, you guys all praised the mass shooter. But then again- HE WAS WHITE.

In this case, both sides had weapons and were shooting at each other. So why do you think more idiots with guns would have helped in this situation?

"darkies"

I don't think you're aware how racist piece of shit you are.

It does matter who does the shootings. Since most of them are criminals, there is no reason to go after law abiding citizens.

Well, yeah, actually, it matters quite a bit. The fact is, this Sacremento Shooting Bob is whining about is already going down the memory hole because most of the victims were black.

The only time we pay attention to mass shootings is when the victims are mostly white people, like Sandy Hook or Stoneman. Which just mean the politicians make an extra effort to do nothing.

Seeing those numbers, assuming they're right, is the second most important reason why we need second amendment.

By the way, what makes you think it's about militia?

First four words. "A Well Regulated Militia". I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

Every fucking lunatic in the world running around with a gun... not so much.

In Incel Joe's world, violent, criminals, even murderers, are “victims”, and heroes are criminals, and murdering half a dozen innocent bystanders and wounding a dozen more is a mere “property crime” for which the poor “victim” who committed it is to be treated with sympathy.

This is Isaiah 5:20 on acid.

Actually, the brothers who were arrested were among the victims. He was one of the guys wounded in the shootout.

He got ten years for domestic violence, and he served five of them. Yeah, what he did was bad, but a white person who did the same thing would have gotten anger management classes.

Uh, guy, there are no "extreme" gun control laws in this country. Frankly, by the logic of the gun nutters, these guys were practicing their second amendment right to self-defense because no one can actually determine which side in this fight fired the first shots.

The part you leave out is that the courts have ruled your state can't keep the prisons at 200% capacity anymore, because you keep throwing people in prison without building prison space for them. They can't exceed 137% capacity, and that means letting people out early.

(I am waiting for ClosetBob to tell me his wank fantasies about executing people for minor property crimes. He probably misses the good old days of lynching.)

Really, Mormon Bob. Because when one of the Kenosha victims tried to be that "good guy with a gun" and got his arm blown off for his trouble, you guys all praised the mass shooter. But then again- HE WAS WHITE.

In this case, both sides had weapons and were shooting at each other. So why do you think more idiots with guns would have helped in this situation?

Well, yeah, actually, it matters quite a bit. The fact is, this Sacremento [sic] Shooting Bob is whining about is already going down the memory hole because most of the victims were black.

No memory hole here, where it happened.

Our government “leaders” are sparing no arrogant grandstanding, offering “solutions” that solve nothing, and not expressing any interest in addressing why the violent, subhuman pieces of shit who committed this crime were out running around free instead of being in prison where they rightfully belonged.

Last edited:
Again, not seeing why this is a bad thing.

40,000 gun deaths a year. No matter who, why, when or the number of people shot per shooting.

Over 600,000 deaths due to tobacco, alcohol, and or drug related deaths and don't forget heart disease. #s from the CDC. Why are we not asking the gov't to take away booze, weed, opioids or fast food joints? The bigger problem isn't guns if you want to count deaths and deaths alone. Sure, someone eating that burger isn't going to kill someone else. The point though is that all of these if we wanted the government to intervene, the number of deaths could be dropped. Per NHTSA, over 10,000 people killed in Drunk Driving accidents. So what's the number got to be before we start wanting to alcohol to be banned? 15K, 20k?.. Tell me. How many DDD do we need before we start clamoring for booze to be made illegal.... again. I don't know these numbers, but the amount of alcohol users I'm sure is drastically higher than the number of gun owners. But the number of responsible gun owners vs the number of responsible drinkers is probably much higher.

Well, yeah, actually, it matters quite a bit. The fact is, this Sacremento Shooting Bob is whining about is already going down the memory hole because most of the victims were black.

When leftist says "actually", and then agree with a statement,. I wrote:

It does matter who does the shootings.

And you opposed my view with:

Well, yeah, actually, it matters quite a bit.

Did you forget to your hormones today?

The only time we pay attention to mass shootings is when the victims are mostly white people, like Sandy Hook or Stoneman. Which just mean the politicians make an extra effort to do nothing.

No, the only time YOU pay attention to mass shootings is when shooter is white, and trying to sweep every other one under the rug, like it didn't happen.

You can't stop talking about Rittenhouse who acted in self defense, and your "good guy with a gun" as a victim. In reality, Rittenhouse shot three domestic terrorists in self defense for what he was 2+ months in prison with a $2M bail, and for comparison, Simpkins who shot four children in a school was freed within 24 hours with bail of $75K and you lefties worked really hard to keep him from news, I wonder why.

First four words. "A Well Regulated Militia". I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

What is the purpose of well regulated militia?

Our worst domestic terrorist attack last year was the black guy who sought a white neighborhood to kill as many whites as possible. He didn't need a gun. He took his car and ran over 50 people killing 6 of them including an 8 year old child. Because he was black looking to kill white people, the story died in less than a week and we haven't heard about him since.

If this was a white guy who did the same thing to blacks, we would have been hearing stories about him for months. There probably would have been riots across the country like there was with Floyd. They would be reporting stories every time he took a piss in a prison urinal.

Again, the courts already ruled that guns were not restricted to militias. You lose.

OMG. I'm listening to part three of the "Change My Mind" on this subject, and this college student is a complete lunatic. "In the future, I think medical science will make it so there's a lot less difference between men and women, and that'll solve it." Excuse me, WHAT?! Even if that were true, WHY WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?! How insane does a person have to be to think it would be a great thing for the human race to become an androgynous unisex? How navel-gazing do you have to be to think you've suggested something wonderful for women to say that we should become indistinguishable from men? And by the way, some sci-fi fantasy of the future does nothing for us NOW.

Forum List

Back