Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We all know it's unfair. Transwomen are not women. They're transwomen. <<<Different from actual women.
They should boycott it. If they do that, it will become a farse of just transgenders competing against each other. Women should start their own leagues and not allow transgenders.

OMG. I'm listening to part three of the "Change My Mind" on this subject, and this college student is a complete lunatic. "In the future, I think medical science will make it so there's a lot less difference between men and women, and that'll solve it." Excuse me, WHAT?! Even if that were true, WHY WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?! How insane does a person have to be to think it would be a great thing for the human race to become an androgynous unisex? How navel-gazing do you have to be to think you've suggested something wonderful for women to say that we should become indistinguishable from men? And by the way, some sci-fi fantasy of the future does nothing for us NOW.

The legal age is set by state law and can differ from one state to another. Almost all states set the base legal age as 18 years old.

This is the age at which a person gains control over their own actions and affairs and becomes responsible for the decisions they make. In other words, before they reach legal age kids are not competent to fully understand their actions and consequences of their actions.

If kids are not competent to mentally understand their actions until they're 16 or 18 (depending on state) of having sex, then how they're competent to understand their actions of "changing" their sex?

For example, in every US state, legal smoking age is 21, and legal drinking age is 21 as well, and when it comes to legal age of consent, it varies from 16 to 18 years old. You have to be 21 years old in order to smoke and drink because state says that you're not mentally competent to understand what you're putting in your body and what can happen to your body as an result. So how it is OK for anybody underage, especially for elementary school kids to take hormone replacement that are going to affect their bodies for lot longer than nicotine and alcohol?

The leftist loons, with the help of teachers are messing with mind of our kids and they're not going to stop unless THEY understand that their actions also have consequences, and they will be held accountable for them.

Basically the fakers want to be bullies. They can’t hang with the men so gotta go beat some girls for validation. Catering to delusional pussies is no way to operate.

They should boycott it. If they do that, it will become a farse of just transgenders competing against each other. Women should start their own leagues and not allow transgenders.

They had their own league and it got invaded by weirdos. Since they've always had their own league, they should prohibit weirdos in them now and let THEM start their own weirdo league.

My source is more accurate.

We lock up 2 million people. We spend 185 Billion on prisons. That works out to about $91,000 per prisoner. That actually sounds--- about right. The costs of facilities, the cost of guards, the cost of security, the cost of prison industries to keep them occupied, not to mention the constant cost of litigation related to prisons... add on to that the cost of parole and probation. The prison-state is ridiculously expensive and counter productive.

Actually, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen. We got that.

Because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is doing the shooting, it matters that the shootings happen. I mean, I know you guys try to write it off as "Well, it's just the darkies shooting each other".

Of course, it's not just the 400 mass shootings. It's the 16K or so single shootings, the 23,000 suicides, and the 70,000 gun injuries every year, because we are the only country that thinks gun ownership is a right because some dead slave rapists couldn't define a militia clearly.

Um, hey, guy, why do you think we have a DCFS? Because a lot of people who have children shouldn't have them.
Yes, people like you should never have children. Or be allowed near them. Not agreeing with your deviant lifestyle does not mean you can take anybody’s kids. Come try it asshole. Really. Do it.

In @Incel Joe's world, violent, criminals, even murderers, are “victims”, and heroes are criminals, and murdering half a dozen innocent bystanders and wounding a dozen more is a mere “property crime” for which the poor “victim” who committed it is to be treated with sympathy.

Except we don't know who shot first, do we? We know who shot first in the Rittenhouse case.. it was Rittenhouse. You guys claimed he was a "hero" because he was white.

Now, if it's proven these two nitwits started the gunfight, I'd be all for throwing the book at them. But let's not forget, the reason why we HAVE gunfights is because it is WAAAAYY too easy to get a gun.

No memory hole here, where it happened.

Our government “leaders” are sparing no arrogant grandstanding, offering “solutions” that solve nothing, and not expressing any interest in addressing why the violent, subhuman pieces of shit who committed this crime were out running around free instead of being in prison where they rightfully belonged.

Actually, they've already explained to you why this guy was out. He served five years for a domestic battery crime, which isn't classified as a violent crime, for some reason. Your state likes to throw people in prison, they don't like actually paying prison guards or building jail cells, so someone has to make the decision to let people out. So we throw people out on the street, no job prospects, no attempt to fix what's possibly wrong with them to start with, and we wonder why some of them might be involved in crimes again.

Brilliant.

I know. I know. MOrmon Bob. Blood atonement. Kill them all... or at least the darkies. We got it.

You can't stop talking about Rittenhouse who acted in self defense, and your "good guy with a gun" as a victim. In reality, Rittenhouse shot three domestic terrorists in self defense for what he was 2+ months in prison with a $2M bail, and for comparison, Simpkins who shot four children in a school was freed within 24 hours with bail of $75K and you lefties worked really hard to keep him from news, I wonder why.

He didn't shoot "domestic terrorists". He shot one homeless man who was off his meds and two good Samaritans who were trying to stop an active shooter.

Simpkins got BAIL. Rittenhouse Got bail. Rittenhouse's bail was higher because he actually KILLED PEOPLE.

Simpkins didn't kill anyone. Sadly, the kind of country you gun whacks have made, someone only being injured isn't news. Most of the people killed aren't news. 43,000 gun deaths a year, you aren't going to hear about more than one or two a day.

Our worst domestic terrorist attack last year was the black guy who sought a white neighborhood to kill as many whites as possible. He didn't need a gun. He took his car and ran over 50 people killing 6 of them including an 8 year old child. Because he was black looking to kill white people, the story died in less than a week and we haven't heard about him since.

um, yeah, have to disagree with you on the whole "Terrorist attack". The guy didn't publish a manifesto. We don't know he was out to kill white people. He just drove into a crowd in a mentally ill state. Yes, for some reason, we let the mentally ill wander the streets, and some of them use cars and some of them use guns.

40,000 gun deaths a year. No matter who, why, when or the number of people shot per shooting.

Not really so much, no. Mass shootings are the only time we are shocked out of torpor enough to care, and that's when it involves white people.

Over 600,000 deaths due to tobacco, alcohol, and or drug related deaths and don't forget heart disease. #s from the CDC. Why are we not asking the gov't to take away booze, weed, opioids or fast food joints? The bigger problem isn't guns if you want to count deaths and deaths alone. Sure, someone eating that burger isn't going to kill someone else.

Okay, guy, it takes years to kill yourself with tobacco or fast food. You can kill yourself- or much worse, someone else- instantly with a gun. That's why guns kind of need a greater scrutiny. At some point, your doctor is going to tell you to stop smoking or go on a diet. He's not going to be able to do much for you once you've been fatally injured.

The leftist loons, with the help of teachers are messing with mind of our kids and they're not going to stop unless THEY understand that their actions also have consequences, and they will be held accountable for them.

Um, yeah, guy, you aren't going to turn back 50 years of progress on LGBTQ rights.... It amazes me that you keep drawing new lines in the sand, get people outraged for a bit, and then get pushed back again.

Yes, people like you should never have children. Or be allowed near them. Not agreeing with your deviant lifestyle does not mean you can take anybody’s kids. Come try it asshole. Really. Do it.

Guy, get used to it. Eventually your kids will find out gay people are a thing. Some of them are going to say, "Oh, that's what's wrong with me, but it isn't really wrong."

And there isn't going to be much you can do about it.

OMG. I'm listening to part three of the "Change My Mind" on this subject, and this college student is a complete lunatic. "In the future, I think medical science will make it so there's a lot less difference between men and women, and that'll solve it." Excuse me, WHAT?! Even if that were true, WHY WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?! How insane does a person have to be to think it would be a great thing for the human race to become an androgynous unisex? How navel-gazing do you have to be to think you've suggested something wonderful for women to say that we should become indistinguishable from men? And by the way, some sci-fi fantasy of the future does nothing for us NOW.

Um, 100 years ago, it would have been shocking to see women wearing pants. Or to cut their hair short. Or to be soldiers or police officers. It would have been an outrage for the husband to stay home and the wife to go out and bring home the bacon, but now it happens all the time. The difference between the genders have already narrowed. By quite a lot, actually.

Frankly, my biggest complaint with modern feminism is that they want "selective equality". They want all the benefits of equality without accepting any of the drawbacks. (you know, like having to listen to locker room talk or holding up their end of the log.) Sorry, if you want that equal paycheck, you are going to have to occasionally hear a vulgar joke.

Vote against candidates who support the LGBT agenda running for office. Otherwise shut the F-up and get used to it.

Women have had their own league. They've had their own for many many decades.
The league is a private organization, they're totally allowed to exclude transgenders if they want to.

They just don't wanted to be branded as racist bigots by the screaming leftards.

In other words, they're scared little pussies allowing themselves to be bullied by a little bad publicity.

Well guess what, we're going to start making it REAL HARD for these organizations to take the easy way out.

If they had to choose between being racist or pedophiles, which do you think they would choose?

This is why we see lefties working so hard to pre-empt the gay = pedophile equation.

Listen to the lefties, read their posts. They're working double overtime to convince that trannies reading stories to kids has nothing to do with sex.

These leftards are EVIL, they've lost their humanity. They've lost touch with the human race.

He didn't shoot "domestic terrorists". He shot one homeless man who was off his meds and two good Samaritans who were trying to stop an active shooter.

People rioting and burning building are domestic terrorists. You call them...

"good Samaritans"

1637444109716.jpg

Simpkins got BAIL. Rittenhouse Got bail. Rittenhouse's bail was higher because he actually KILLED PEOPLE.

Rittenhouse shot them in self defense.
Simpkins shooting three kids is attempted murder.

um, yeah, have to disagree with you on the whole "Terrorist attack". The guy didn't publish a manifesto. We don't know he was out to kill white people. He just drove into a crowd in a mentally ill state. Yes, for some reason, we let the mentally ill wander the streets, and some of them use cars and some of them use guns.

Following your logic, since you're mentally ill, every time you drive a car, you are at risk killing someone.

What little we know about the guy is he was a big Buy Large Mansions (BLM) supporter. We also know he didn't live there as it was obviously a white dominated area which he went out of his way to get to. His posts on Facebook were much like yours here expressing his hatred for white people.

So don't give us this bullshit that the media was scantly covering a white shooter because the victims were black.

OK groomer, of course you disagree with everything we say, you're constantly in the attack mode on any of us that is not accepting "your way". You are calling us bigots, and racists for not accepting your deranged way of thinking outside of well established legal standards and decency norms. You don't have to publish a "manifesto" to be a terrorist, but based on what you're leaving here in writing, you are like a keg of black powder just waiting to explode.

It's you who is attacking women and their rights, we are trying to defend them. It's you who wants to indoctrinate kids and groom them to your desires, we are categorically rejecting that. It's you who want to take our kids from us because we're not giving in, and you want to use state to do your bidding. It's you who is attacking, and we are defending from people like you. And it's you who is much more likely to lose your mind, if you already haven't because loons like you can't accept rejection. We've been patient for long, and letting you push the boundaries little by little, but at some point you have to be stopped and face the consequences. Your writings here, or should I say your "manifesto" is an eye opener for all of us and a clear sign that is time to push back.

People rioting and burning building are domestic terrorists. You call them...

"good Samaritans"

View attachment 629276

Rittenhouse shot them in self defense.
Simpkins shooting three kids is attempted murder.

Following your logic, since you're mentally ill, every time you drive a car, you are at risk killing someone.

Some actually called them "hero's." Personally, I think they just misspelled "scumbag." But that's what lefty ran public schools get you.

1649744067906.png

Forum List

Back