Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, you still aren’t to going to be allowed around kids. And no shitstain, taking people’s kids away from them for disagreeing with your groomer lifestyle will never be “gotten used to”. So come try to take my kids asshole. Do it. Really. Try it.

Just hope nobody from DCFS ever reads your posts.

What exact situation they were protesting against by burning city down?

Funny, I just checked Google Earth, and Kenosha is still there.

I haven't seen him saying any of it. Unless you quote his words, I don't think you have an argument here.

Then you haven't been paying attention... he talks about murdering women who have abortions all the time.

I don't approve of what he did. He was looking for trouble. But it's not about my opinion, it's about law, and the law in Wisconsin is he was allowed to do what he did.

And the reality of our litigious society is that Kyle has no motivation whatsoever to accept a paltry settlement, and the media has no motivation whatsoever not to give him a settlement that would be huge by the standards of an individual person.

And the reality of our litigious society is that Kyle has no motivation whatsoever to accept a paltry settlement, and the media has no motivation whatsoever not to give him a settlement that would be huge by the standards of an individual person.

If he's assured by his attorneys it's a clear cut case, then they will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount of money and we'll probably never know. But it will be fun to watch.

Funny, I just checked Google Earth, and Kenosha is still there.

Do you really think if buildings are burned down city would just be erased from the maps?

Then you haven't been paying attention... he talks about murdering women who have abortions all the time.

When I claim you said something, I quote your post, and sometimes I add "those are your words".

With your history of lying, you can't be trusted, I don't need your interpretation of his words, I need you to provide link to his exact words, please.

Transgender teacher teaching kids about gender.

"When I was born, doctors told my parents I was a girl".

No one really cares about sexual orientation more than those who made it their whole personality. It is ultimately a fetish, but they just take it to the extremes. Trannies are the most ironic example. They undergo extensive surgery to get sexual gratification, or as they call it "gender euphoria", but end up removing the ability to feel sexual gratification at all. You know that it is a fetish by simply observing the way trannies portray themselves. They always become the most stereotypical representation of the opposite gender.

I think it's quite sad actually. I hope that in 30 years we will look at SRS butchering the same way we view lobotomy today, an inhumane way to treat a mental disorder.

View attachment 629901

No one really cares about sexual orientation more than those who made it their whole personality. It is ultimately a fetish, but they just take it to the extremes. Trannies are the most ironic example. They undergo extensive surgery to get sexual gratification, or as they call it "gender euphoria", but end up removing the ability to feel sexual gratification at all. You know that it is a fetish by simply observing the way trannies portray themselves. They always become the most stereotypical representation of the opposite gender.

I think it's quite sad actually. I hope that in 30 years we will look at SRS butchering the same way we view lobotomy today, an inhumane way to treat a mental disorder.

what they are doing is thinking they will get a good percentage of people to be on their side. But I can tell you blacks are not fond of gays or weirdos in dresses, and they will lose more of the women vote by catering to these guys. What they are doing is setting up midterms to be a huge slaughter

what they are doing is thinking they will get a good percentage of people to be on their side. But I can tell you blacks are not fond of gays or weirdos in dresses, and they will lose more of the women vote by catering to these guys. What they are doing is setting up midterms to be a huge slaughter

I don't think there will be a slaughter. Regardless that people will overwhelmingly vote for Republicans, you need to remember what Biden said: "It doesn't matter who vote, but who count the votes". Last time they used COVID to change the game, this time they'll come up with something else. Who knows, COVID-2.0, or simply come up with some new hoax to change rules all over again. And Republicans, even with so much evidence of election fraud, have been acting like eunuchs in king's harem. Beware.

Poor crybaby racist misogynist Joe. Still crying because his gay rape fantasies involving Rittenhouse never came to be. Jury said SELF DEFENSE. Case closed. You lose. Gee stupid, nothing you mentioned had anything to do with your beloved criminals admitting they were going to kill Rittenhouse. No, you aren’t fine. You’re a hateful raving idiot who hates straight white men, hates women, hates religious people, hates people who actually hold down a job, the list goes on....

Critical thinking is good for many things, and one of them is identifying confirmation bias. Young people tend to adopt leftist ideologies, spoon-fed them by leftist academia, and which for them is list of ideas of how world "should" work, and will do anything to see those ideas come to fruition. Because they want to make a word a "better place", anyone who rejects their ideas either wants world to stay the way it is, or worse... to turn the world in dystopian nightmare.

This become a problem when ideology becomes a basis for personality, and leftist ideolog sense his self worth entirely wrapped up in their beliefs, and any challenge to these beliefs become challenge to leftist himself. Learning that Rittenhouse broke no law and acted in self defense upsets every leftist, including those on this board. Despite not knowing details of the case, such as laws that Rittenhouse was accused of breaking, every leftist acts the same and determined that this was miscarriage of justice, and they base their judgments on clips from MSM media, and prejudices they had on first place. Some even claim they did their own research, by spending fifteen minutes on Google looking up for information to bolster their assumptions.

We might think that some leftist would appreciate civil discussion. After all we do have the conversations to check the errors in our thinking, but that would imply that there are errors in their thinking, which leftist would not allow. The leftist ideology itself has covered this eventuality, and those who question them are standing in the way of "their truth", "their justice", and "their social progress". We must have assumed that or challenges are silly or devious, nothing is static, and everything is up to debate, but we outa ask why they're challenging things, whether they'll listen to reason and whether they'll allow others to disagree. Ideas are tools to used when needed, they might help us to solve an issue, but they're never more important then an issue itself. Left has forgotten this, which can only prove the point: school of thought is not necessarily the school of thinking.

I don't think there will be a slaughter. Regardless that people will overwhelmingly vote for Republicans, you need to remember what Biden said: "It doesn't matter who vote, but who count the votes". Last time they used COVID to change the game, this time they'll come up with something else. Who knows, COVID-2.0, or simply come up with some new hoax to change rules all over again. And Republicans, even with so much evidence of election fraud, have been acting like eunuchs in king's harem. Beware.
I was watching a show when they were talking about the enthusiasm factor. You may like Trump and the next person hate him, but it's the enthusiasm factor that gets people to the polls, in other words how strong is the love and the hate.

While there was a lot of enthusiasm on the Trump side, obviously from his gatherings, there was little to none on the Biden side. So how did Dementia win? By putting ballots on the kitchen table of their voters, or sending them a ballot and have them go to the nearest drop off box which were unsupervised. Yes they hated Trump, but not enough to actually drag their lazy asses to the polls. Without mail-in and nearby unsupervised drop off boxes, I don't think Dementia would have stood a chance.

In the show they stated the enthusiasm factor is larger than when DumBama took a huge hit in the House. As long as they keep in this direction, that's what makes me believe it will be a slaughter.

We're coming after the leftist fucktards.

They know who the Republicans are and they can prepare for them.

But they don't know who we are. Or what we do. And it'll be way too late when they find out.

Trust me, the progs are on the defensive already, and pretty soon there'll be political wars on three fronts. No one can survive that. Progs are toast

View attachment 629901

Nailed it!!!!!!! :113:

Even Covid 2.0 can't stop the slaughter in November.

Um, yeah, guy, you aren't going to turn back 50 years of progress on LGBTQ rights.... It amazes me that you keep drawing new lines in the sand, get people outraged for a bit, and then get pushed back again.

The LGBT community has overstepped their rights when they try to force unnatural things our 99% of us normal people. One thing queers don't understand is you can't force people to accept things that are unnatural or just plain weird.
No matter how many times you tap your pretty red ruby slipper heals together.

There are no white laws or black laws in this day and age, there are in the 50's where you live.

Right. So when a white woman gets two weeks at a Club Fed and a black woman gets five years, just remember, the "laws" are the same... it's the application that's the problem.

The LGBT community has overstepped their rights when they try to force unnatural things our 99% of us normal people. One thing queers don't understand is you can't force people to accept things that are unnatural or just plain weird.
No matter how many times you tap your pretty red ruby slipper heals together.

Oh, I don't think you can cure bigots of their bigotry. Just make you social pariahs is good enough for me. The problem is, you are already there. Go to work tomorrow, and then start doing your rantings about gay people and see how long you still have a job.

Most normal people are fine with gays. It's the homophobic who are the outliers.

While there was a lot of enthusiasm on the Trump side, obviously from his gatherings, there was little to none on the Biden side. So how did Dementia win? By putting ballots on the kitchen table of their voters, or sending them a ballot and have them go to the nearest drop off box which were unsupervised. Yes they hated Trump, but not enough to actually drag their lazy asses to the polls. Without mail-in and nearby unsupervised drop off boxes, I don't think Dementia would have stood a chance.

Well, you can think that, but it's simply not true. Trump didn't win the popular vote in 2016 and he didn't win it in 2020. Polls before Covid saw Biden (and every other Democrat) easily beating him.

The only thing rallies showed was that Trump was such a narcissist that he was willing to risk the lives of his followers in mass spreader events and Biden was a decent human being.

1649842907436.png

He died as he lived... sucking up to White People.

This become a problem when ideology becomes a basis for personality, and leftist ideolog sense his self worth entirely wrapped up in their beliefs, and any challenge to these beliefs become challenge to leftist himself. Learning that Rittenhouse broke no law and acted in self defense upsets every leftist, including those on this board. Despite not knowing details of the case, such as laws that Rittenhouse was accused of breaking, every leftist acts the same and determined that this was miscarriage of justice, and they base their judgments on clips from MSM media, and prejudices they had on first place. Some even claim they did their own research, by spending fifteen minutes on Google looking up for information to bolster their assumptions.

Well, it was a miscarriage of justice.

They mostly excluded black people from the jury. They didn't allow the people he shot to be called victims, and they excluded evidence that Rittenhouse hung out with racists and was pre-disposed towards violence.

The judge even asked the jury to applaud a Defense Witness because he was a veteran. Talk about bias.

Well, it was a miscarriage of justice.

They mostly excluded black people from the jury. They didn't allow the people he shot to be called victims, and they excluded evidence that Rittenhouse hung out with racists and was pre-disposed towards violence.

The judge even asked the jury to applaud a Defense Witness because he was a veteran. Talk about bias.
Yeah, we're biased all right.

We're biased against violent fucking leftards that try to kill us. And put our children in fear for their lives.

Good on Kyle. He's going to be a rich man at leftist expense. We need more like him.

Forum List

Back