Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys claimed he was a "hero" because he was white.
More leftist lies.

No one ever claimed that.

I have heard even ONE single person claim that.

This claim is simply more divisive communist agitation from the fucked up fucktards on the left.

The dumb fucking leftards are trying to start a race war! They're a bunch of fucked up little racists, they don't LIKE white people.

Listen up Joe, Rittenhouse was a hero because he fought back. Against the evil radical murderous leftards

Not because he's white.

The leftards are stuck on stupid. They see white and it triggers them.

People rioting and burning building are domestic terrorists. You call them...

Actually, I call them Americans expressing their first amendment rights to protest a situation they were against. The ONLY people who died that night were the people Shittenhouse murdered.

Rittenhouse shot them in self defense.
Simpkins shooting three kids is attempted murder.

Rittenhouse murdered two people and maimed another because he was a violent punk. but the jury didn't get to see the film of him beating up a 14 year old girl or the film of him talking about wanting to shoot a black man he saw leaving a CVS or the pictures of him throwing a few back with the racist Proud Boys in a bar. .

Following your logic, since you're mentally ill, every time you drive a car, you are at risk killing someone.
I'm fine, unlike you crazy fucks. Maybe you should talk to your boy Mormon Bob, he talks about wanting to murder people all the time. School board members, women who have abortions, people who don't beleive joseph Smith was talking to God.

What little we know about the guy is he was a big Buy Large Mansions (BLM) supporter. We also know he didn't live there as it was obviously a white dominated area which he went out of his way to get to. His posts on Facebook were much like yours here expressing his hatred for white people.

Actually, he lives in Milwaukee. Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee. He wasn't far from his house.

So don't give us this bullshit that the media was scantly covering a white shooter because the victims were black.

Which isn't what I said, but okay.

OK groomer, of course you disagree with everything we say, you're constantly in the attack mode on any of us that is not accepting "your way". You are calling us bigots, and racists for not accepting your deranged way of thinking outside of well established legal standards and decency norms. You don't have to publish a "manifesto" to be a terrorist, but based on what you're leaving here in writing, you are like a keg of black powder just waiting to explode.

Not really. You guys are the ones who want to murder blacks, gays, and trans people, not to mention school board members who support teaching inclusion.

It's you who is attacking women and their rights, we are trying to defend them.
Sorry, man, you guys are the ones who want to ban abortion, roll back equal pay in the workplace, put rapists and harassers on the courts.

It's you who wants to indoctrinate kids and groom them to your desires, we are categorically rejecting that. It's you who want to take our kids from us because we're not giving in, and you want to use state to do your bidding. It's you who is attacking, and we are defending from people like you. And it's you who is much more likely to lose your mind, if you already haven't because loons like you can't accept rejection.

Again, nobody can "make" a kid gay. No kid is going to suddenly become gay because they read Heather has Two Mommies.

You sound just as hysterical as people in the 1950's who wanted to ban Batman comics because Batman and Robin were glamorizing a gay lifestyle. (Yes, this is a moral panic that actually happened.)

We've been patient for long, and letting you push the boundaries little by little, but at some point you have to be stopped and face the consequences. Your writings here, or should I say your "manifesto" is an eye opener for all of us and a clear sign that is time to push back.

Yet, you are the ones herofying racist mass shooters.

More leftist lies.

No one ever claimed that.

I have heard even ONE single person claim that.

This claim is simply more divisive communist agitation from the fucked up fucktards on the left.

The dumb fucking leftards are trying to start a race war! They're a bunch of fucked up little racists, they don't LIKE white people.

Listen up Joe, Rittenhouse was a hero because he fought back. Against the evil radical murderous leftards

Not because he's white.

The leftards are stuck on stupid. They see white and it triggers them.

Fought back against who? He drove across state lines, joined a racist militia, and shot a bunch of people. If he had kept his flop-sweaty ass in Antioch instead of having his mommy drive him to Kenosha, the Kenosha riots would have been a footnote in history of Demonstrations.

Not really so much, no. Mass shootings are the only time we are shocked out of torpor enough to care, and that's when it involves white people.

Okay, guy, it takes years to kill yourself with tobacco or fast food. You can kill yourself- or much worse, someone else- instantly with a gun. That's why guns kind of need a greater scrutiny. At some point, your doctor is going to tell you to stop smoking or go on a diet. He's not going to be able to do much for you once you've been fatally injured.

My point, guy, is that a death is a death. And tobacco is a slow killer and doesn't necessarily affect others. But still a death, and a lot more than guns. If we really want to prevent a death, regardless if it is a slow burn or a shot to center mass, does it really matter how if it is preventable or steps can be taken to try to prevent?
Drunk drivers kill others. Over 10K a year. How many have to be killed by drunk drivers before we again start crying to take booze away? Is 10,000 deaths not enough for us to care?

Trying to deliver some perspective that politicians and the MSM are creating a divisive narrative to garner votes. If they can create a division that separates the people into votes, they will.

Actually, I call them Americans expressing their first amendment rights to protest a situation they were against. The ONLY people who died that night were the people Shittenhouse murdered.

What exact situation they were protesting against by burning city down?

Rittenhouse murdered two people and maimed another because he was a violent punk. but the jury didn't get to see the film of him beating up a 14 year old girl or the film of him talking about wanting to shoot a black man he saw leaving a CVS or the pictures of him throwing a few back with the racist Proud Boys in a bar. .

"murdered"

Yet that fine young model citizen was found innocent in court of law.

1637516607086.jpg

I'm fine, unlike you crazy fucks. Maybe you should talk to your boy Mormon Bob, he talks about wanting to murder people all the time. School board members, women who have abortions, people who don't beleive joseph Smith was talking to God.

I haven't seen him saying any of it. Unless you quote his words, I don't think you have an argument here.

Not really. You guys are the ones who want to murder blacks, gays, and trans people, not to mention school board members who support teaching inclusion.

How about you quote us saying exactly what we want?

It seems there is a lot going on in that head of yours so you're imagining things. Easy on hormones, limp wrist.

Sorry, man, you guys are the ones who want to ban abortion, roll back equal pay in the workplace, put rapists and harassers on the courts.

"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter".

Again, nobody can "make" a kid gay. No kid is going to suddenly become gay because they read Heather has Two Mommies.

You can't make kids gay? Can you raise them that way?

I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals (And I Never Even Have To Say ‘Gay’)

Just imagine, intentionally raising your kids to be part of the highest disease/suicide/drug use represented demographics in the world.

Following your logic, no kid is going suddenly to become a Nazi because they read Mein Kampf.

You sound just as hysterical as people in the 1950's who wanted to ban Batman comics because Batman and Robin were glamorizing a gay lifestyle. (Yes, this is a moral panic that actually happened.)

If only you would tell the truth, but you can't.

There is nothing glamourous about promoting gay lifestyle to kids.

Yet, you are the ones herofying racist mass shooters.

I don't know if Rittenhouse is a hero, but whoever stand up to thugs and defend themselves, is a decent human being.

To label anyone as "racist" you would need some proof of it. Do you have any?

Last edited:
Fought back against who? He drove across state lines, joined a racist militia, and shot a bunch of people. If he had kept his flop-sweaty ass in Antioch instead of having his mommy drive him to Kenosha, the Kenosha riots would have been a footnote in history of Demonstrations.

When leftist calls riots - demonstrations.

I guess they were also "peaceful".

Um, yeah, guy, you aren't going to turn back 50 years of progress on LGBTQ rights.... It amazes me that you keep drawing new lines in the sand, get people outraged for a bit, and then get pushed back again.

Guy, get used to it. Eventually your kids will find out gay people are a thing. Some of them are going to say, "Oh, that's what's wrong with me, but it isn't really wrong."

And there isn't going to be much you can do about it.
No, you still aren’t to going to be allowed around kids. And no shitstain, taking people’s kids away from them for disagreeing with your groomer lifestyle will never be “gotten used to”. So come try to take my kids asshole. Do it. Really. Try it.

Actually, he lives in Milwaukee. Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee. He wasn't far from his house.

Which isn't what I said, but okay.
Poor crybaby racist misogynist Joe. Still crying because his gay rape fantasies involving Rittenhouse never came to be. Jury said SELF DEFENSE. Case closed. You lose. Gee stupid, nothing you mentioned had anything to do with your beloved criminals admitting they were going to kill Rittenhouse. No, you aren’t fine. You’re a hateful raving idiot who hates straight white men, hates women, hates religious people, hates people who actually hold down a job, the list goes on....

Poor crybaby racist misogynist Joe. Still crying because his gay rape fantasies involving Rittenhouse never came to be. Jury said SELF DEFENSE. Case closed. You lose. Gee stupid, nothing you mentioned had anything to do with your beloved criminals admitting they were going to kill Rittenhouse. No, you aren’t fine. You’re a hateful raving idiot who hates straight white men, hates women, hates religious people, hates people who actually hold down a job, the list goes on....
They are famous for relying on Muller, impeachment attempts, the CDC, on and in, yet when what they feel should happen does not come their way then those institutions are discredited or worse they come up with “Muller found him guilty…you just read the words wrong or didn’t read the right words”
It’s absolute child’s play.

Sssshhhh!!! The leftists are busy trying to treasure their fantasy that the media will be able to shoo Kyle away with a gift card to Denny's.

I don't approve of what he did. He was looking for trouble. But it's not about my opinion, it's about law, and the law in Wisconsin is he was allowed to do what he did.

My point, guy, is that a death is a death. And tobacco is a slow killer and doesn't necessarily affect others. But still a death, and a lot more than guns. If we really want to prevent a death, regardless if it is a slow burn or a shot to center mass, does it really matter how if it is preventable or steps can be taken to try to prevent?
Drunk drivers kill others. Over 10K a year. How many have to be killed by drunk drivers before we again start crying to take booze away? Is 10,000 deaths not enough for us to care?

Um, wow, are you like some kind of special retard? I mean, I know your gun is an addiction and stuff, but if you want to make comparisons, we do a lot to prevent smoking. Try smoking pretty much anywhere but your house these days. We have hundreds of police hunting drunk drivers. As opposed to guns, where any crazy loon can buy one, and then we wonder why we have so many gun deaths.

I don't approve of what he did. He was looking for trouble. But it's not about my opinion, it's about law, and the law in Wisconsin is he was allowed to do what he did.

Yeah, if you're a white person... totally fine.

Poor crybaby racist misogynist Joe. Still crying because his gay rape fantasies involving Rittenhouse never came to be. Jury said SELF DEFENSE. Case closed. You lose. Gee stupid, nothing you mentioned had anything to do with your beloved criminals admitting they were going to kill Rittenhouse.

Well, It would have been funny seeing him become a prison bitch... but oh, well. Only a matter of time before he gets into some other kind of trouble...

No, you aren’t fine. You’re a hateful raving idiot who hates straight white men, hates women, hates religious people, hates people who actually hold down a job, the list goes on....

You need to stop having conversations with your imaginary friend...

Forum List

Back