Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
First, I'm straight.

Than, where all that faggotry is coming from?

Secondly, you only get stuff in this country by being pushy. - i.e. pointing out the absurdity of the status quo.

Keep pushing. Keep calling us bigots, or Nazis. Just be careful what you wish for.

1649447509996.jpg

Yeah but they're trying anyway:

Don't worry, it's just a test run, there will be more. They need enough reasons to stuff all those absentee ballot boxes.

Let's have preschool kids chose their own pronouns.

While we're at it, I hear that woke left is demanding that the Dallas Cowboys change their name because it's not gender neutral.

"Maybe his mommy can drive him to court."

I can't quite decide how underdeveloped your brain is, or you just have a crush on Rittenhouse.

There it is, that gasp for air and endless hope that something will go your way, and if it doesn't we're all racists.

Sure, they can sue him, but they will have to prove those convicted felons were innocent, and that Rittenhouse is guilty. Good luck with that.

It's not likely they will have the money for a lawsuit. Very few lawsuits (if any) are successful in a justified self-defense shooting therefore any lawyer that isn't on the bottom of the barrel won't take the case on a retainer. People try to sue police officers all the time for it and it never works.

All you have are insinuations. Without providing where and when did it happen, and case numbers, all you have are lies.
There is no institutional racism, but you keep screaming there is. If there is, provide the law that you think is racists.

He always throws out that phony story to try and make it a race issue. I read his link months ago

I forget her name now, but some wealthy woman paid off an administrator to fudge her daughters test so she could enter a college. They got caught and she got a slap on the hand and a fine. A black woman who was recently busted setting up a dope deal with somebody she knew got busted. She was awaiting that trial and got busted again for bringing her kid to a school district which she didn't live.

Of course taxpayers were paying for her kid going to the wrong school and she went to court. The judge had no mercy on her and sentenced her to a couple of years in jail. OCD is trying to say that's an apples to apples comparison. Two totally different situations.

As you and I both know, judges have much less compassion for a person who didn't seem to learn their lesson and had another case pending while attending court, compared to a woman who never broke any laws in her life and made a single mistake that harmed nobody. She went to prison because they tried her for both the dope deal and lying to the school about living in that school district.

He always throws out that phony story to try and make it a race issue. I read his link months ago

I forget her name now, but some wealthy woman paid off an administrator to fudge her daughters test so she could enter a college. They got caught and she got a slap on the hand and a fine. A black woman who was recently busted setting up a dope deal with somebody she knew got busted. She was awaiting that trial and got busted again for bringing her kid to a school district which she didn't live.

Of course taxpayers were paying for her kid going to the wrong school and she went to court. The judge had no mercy on her and sentenced her to a couple of years in jail. OCD is trying to say that's an apples to apples comparison. Two totally different situations.

As you and I both know, judges have much less compassion for a person who didn't seem to learn their lesson and had another case pending while attending court, compared to a woman who never broke any laws in her life and made a single mistake that harmed nobody. She went to prison because they tried her for both the dope deal and lying to the school about living in that school district.

That is the mantra left lives by. They never answer the question, and every time they are challenged, they turn to something else.
This thread supposed to be about dudes competing in female sports. How the did we ended discussing Rittenhouse?

If you hadn't notice, every time he partition the reply, he skips the parts where he was asked the question, or where he was challenged to back his claim. Since he can't do neither, he usually replies with bigot, or racist, and turn conversation to something else. How many times I have asked him what makes "transgender woman" a woman? Link to small sample inconclusive study is not an answer. I challenged him to quote where Bob is "talking about murdering people all the time" and although he replied to my post, he did not answer the question. I asked him to specify which law he finds racist, no answer. Then I asked him to provide the cases for those two women he mentioned, he went silent about it. When he gets caught lying, he just move onto something else, and derail the conversation to something completely unrelated.

I think it's time to call spade a spade and end it here. If we're about to have conversation, then lets have a conversation, and if he want's to be part of it, he has to provide answers, otherwise, I am done with this faggot who acts like a toddler in a toy store. I suggest all of you others do the same.

That is the mantra left lives by. They never answer the question, and every time they are challenged, they turn to something else.
This thread supposed to be about dudes competing in female sports. How the did we ended discussing Rittenhouse?

If you hadn't notice, every time he partition the reply, he skips the parts where he was asked the question, or where he was challenged to back his claim. Since he can't do neither, he usually replies with bigot, or racist, and turn conversation to something else. How many times I have asked him what makes "transgender woman" a woman? Link to small sample inconclusive study is not an answer. I challenged him to quote where Bob is "talking about murdering people all the time" and although he replied to my post, he did not answer the question. I asked him to specify which law he finds racist, no answer. Then I asked him to provide the cases for those two women he mentioned, he went silent about it. When he gets caught lying, he just move onto something else, and derail the conversation to something completely unrelated.

I think it's time to call spade a spade and end it here. If we're about to have conversation, then lets have a conversation, and if he want's to be part of it, he has to provide answers, otherwise, I am done with this faggot who acts like a toddler in a toy store. I suggest all of you others do the same.

I told him repeatedly if he doesn't have the intelligence to not break up a post in a dozen sections, I'm not responding, and he does it anyway, so most of the time I skip right past it. It seems like that's a new trend here with USMB leftists. I got better things to do with my time then wasting a half our on one discussion. We on the right have the intelligence to reply to a post in a few paragraphs, I'm sure they can figure out how to do the same........or maybe I'm wrong with that belief.

The LGBT community has overstepped their rights when they try to force unnatural things our 99% of us normal people. One thing queers don't understand is you can't force people to accept things that are unnatural or just plain weird.
No matter how many times you tap your pretty red ruby slipper heals together.
It was Never about equal rights or equal opportunity
It was Always about forcing embracement

They had their own league and it got invaded by weirdos. Since they've always had their own league, they should prohibit weirdos in them now and let THEM start their own weirdo league.
They should be able to prohibit transexuals from competing in the women's leagues, but it's not so far allowed to prohibit them. Something needs to be done. Transexuals should have their own league. They are not really women. They are transexuals.

They should be able to prohibit transexuals from competing in the women's leagues, but it's not so far allowed to prohibit them. Something needs to be done. Transexuals should have their own league. They are not really women. They are transexuals.
Absolutely.

The biology says they are NOT WOMEN.

Regardless of what they "believe".

Yes, one cut in line in front of a more deserving student and the other lied stealing taxpayer money putting her lowlife kid in a better school where he can cause problems over there. Her sentence was due to awaiting trial for her first crime while committing a second. It doesn't matter what race somebody is that does that. Judges look down on people that haven't learned their lesson yet.

Um, one was a rich person who could have gotten her kid into any school, the other was a poor person trying to get her child out of harms' way. But then again, you celebrate the murder of black children.

You mean those corpses in Democrat cities where they didn't lift a finger to stop the riots because they wanted them? And now you make a completely ignorant comment about the west, which is entirely Democrat run, who didn't want to clean up the brush in their forests so they didn't mess up the ecology and they burned down? Then make an even stupider comment about unemployment that was caused by China and commie states closing down their businesses?

Except most of the fires happened on Federal Land AFTER Trump slashed funding for the forest service.

Unemployment was caused by Trump wrecking the economy, and it was going on before Covid hit. GDP was dropping through late 2019 and into 2020 it was -5 in the first quarter, before any Covid Deaths hit these shores. Part of it was because of Trump's unnecessary trade war with China. Fouled up supply chains something fierce.

Those of us who work at honest jobs are adversely affected when the cost of getting to and from those jobs increases as drastically as the Democraps have caused it to increase, lately.

I would not expect you to understand, since you're a worthless parasite, and not an honest worker.

Why do I guess that you own a big old gas-guzzling truck. And now you are whining because gasoline is high because the Oil Companies see an opportunity to rape you.

Of course, I work 80 hours a week, and while a lot of it is telecommutting (the wave of the future that could save the planet), some of it is driving. But I had the good sense to buy a nice, fuel efficient Ford Focus... 10 Gallons will last me for weeks.

Than, where all that faggotry is coming from?
Being a decent human being who has gay friends, a gay aunt and a gay niece.

And has no patience for bigots.

Keep pushing. Keep calling us bigots, or Nazis. Just be careful what you wish for.

You are bigots... deal with it.

The problem with your premise is that we've HEARD THIS SHIT BEFORE.

Back in the 1970's, there was a piece of human excrement named Anita Bryant. Ms. Bryant repeated the same kinds of shit you repeat, that gays were out to recruit out children!!! She even got a few Podunk towns to repeal their gay rights ordinances. Then gay people got organized and pushed back against the bigots. Ms. Bryant lost her jobs as a spokeswoman for orange juice and other products, because her hatred made her toxic.

Then people just realized she was full of shit. And the ironic thing... her granddaughter came out as gay.

f you hadn't notice, every time he partition the reply, he skips the parts where he was asked the question, or where he was challenged to back his claim.

There are several reasons I don't post links.

1) YOu guys never read them. Or you complain they come from a biased source.... Or you take one line out of context and ignore the rest. (This is something Welfare Ray loves to do.)
2) I don't have time to resource every last link to confirm my memory. If I post an article, it's because it interests ME, not because I expect you to be enlightened. You'll still be the same ignorant, racist, homophobic bigots we started with.

Just hope nobody from DCFS ever reads your posts.

Funny, I just checked Google Earth, and Kenosha is still there.

Then you haven't been paying attention... he talks about murdering women who have abortions all the time.
Sorry dumbfuck, I have nothing to worry about from your idiots at DCFS. You report somebody for disagreeing with you and hating the homosexual lifestyle so you want their kids taken and YOU will be facing criminal charges. And a long time in that prison cell you wished on Rittenhouse.

what they are doing is thinking they will get a good percentage of people to be on their side. But I can tell you blacks are not fond of gays or weirdos in dresses, and they will lose more of the women vote by catering to these guys. What they are doing is setting up midterms to be a huge slaughter
Hispanics don’t go for that either. My wife’s grandparents still live in Puerto Rico and they’ll tell you the vast majority of Hispanic men are not cowed by woke progs pushing men in dresses as women. In that culture, men are still expected to be men.

He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Unlike Sandman (AKA Smirky McBitchslap), they have tape of Rittenhouse murdering people. They have tape of him expressing his desire to murder a black man running out of a CVS. They have video tape of him beating the snot out of a 14 year old girl. They have pictures of him hanging out with the Racist Proud Boys.

Stuff the criminal jury wasn't allowed to hear about.

but if they claim they slandered him by calling him a racist or a murderer, all the media companies have to do is roll out those images.
Too bad for you the JURY said self defense. The media companies (and Joe Xiden and YOU) called him a white supremacist. Slandered him endlessly. He did not shoot any black men, so your racist bullshit is meaningless you racist prick. Those images don’t change the fact that the media lied and spewed the shit you wanted to see. Sandmann made you look stupid and now Rittenhouse will too.

Forum List

Back