Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, you keep telling yourself that...
Hey dumbfuck, my disagreeing with the gay lifestyle does not give you the right to try to take my kids. Period. End of argument. You have no legal leg to stand on there asshole. Come try to take my kids. Do it. Coward.

how is this freakin' right? He knows he's cheating. He knows what he is doing. Look at his face at the end when the announcer names him the winner.

“Transgenderism” is pretty fucked up, no matter how you look at it; but there is something seriously fucked up about a guy who goes to that means just to be able to get away with beating the shit out of women for sport.

“Transgenderism” is pretty fucked up, no matter how you look at it; but there is something seriously fucked up about a guy who goes to that means just to be able to get away with beating the shit out of women for sport.

Why is women beating the shit out of other women okay? Or men beating the shit out of other men?

A creature such as you, that openly takes the side of criminals, perverts, and other degenerate dregs of subhumanity, against the side of actual human beings, cannot be rationally claimed to be anything at all similar to a decent human being. You're about the farthest possible opposite thereof.

Again, the most evil people in the world are religious assholes who want to impose their will on others.

Hey dumbfuck, my disagreeing with the gay lifestyle does not give you the right to try to take my kids. Period. End of argument. You have no legal leg to stand on there asshole. Come try to take my kids. Do it. Coward.

Well, since you only express your bigotry hiding behind a screen name, that tells me you know it's wrong.

Why do I guess that you own a big old gas-guzzling truck.

Not yet. It's on order, waiting for Ford to get around to building it. My present compact sedan really isn't adequate for getting me and my 100+ pounds of tools in and out of the rough constructions sites where I work.

And now you are whining because gasoline is high because the Oil Companies see an opportunity to rape you.

The oil companies make 5¢ to 10¢ profit on every gallon of gasoline I buy.

Government takes $1.81 in taxes on each gallon of gasoline that I buy. And that does not count all the costs of all the regulatory burdens that government imposes on the oil companies, which they have no choice to pass along to me in higher prices, nor the impact of the Biden Administrations disastrous energy policies, nor of the disastrous policies that California piles on top of that..

It's not the oil companies that are screwing me when I buy fuel.

Of course, I work 80 hours a week, and while a lot of it is telecommutting [sic] (the wave of the future that could save the planet), some of it is driving.

You do not have the faintest clue what it is like to do real work, in a real job.

But I had the good sense to buy a nice, fuel efficient Ford Focus... 10 Gallons will last me for weeks.

Depending on how far away a project is, ten gallons, even in my compact sedan, isn't much more that enough for even a day. When I was working on one project, and then another, in Tracy, about 65-70 miles away, I was buying about six to ten gallons of E85 (roughly equivalent to five to eight gallons of gasoline) every day.

They should be able to prohibit transexuals from competing in the women's leagues, but it's not so far allowed to prohibit them. Something needs to be done. Transexuals should have their own league. They are not really women. They are transexuals.

You know what would be funny, to have "trans man" compete against "trans woman", I wonder how long it will last.

Damn right he is freakin' enjoyin' it. Face says it all when the cam pans to him when the ref gives him the victory. A guy and he wins cause the woman gives up...submission, right? isn't that what the ref said. Look at the grin on dude's face.

What...what do women have to complain about? They wanted equality right? I mean, you all spent all this time making it extremely clear that there is no difference between a woman and a man and that a man who claims to be a woman actually IS a woman.

This is the bed you made, I guess you all have to lay in it.

Being a decent human being who has gay friends, a gay aunt and a gay niece.

Interesting.

Didn't you say few days ago to YoursTruly something like:

Uh, guy, most straight men aren't bigots like you are. And the "some of my best friends..." is almost always the last cry of a bigot.

You're funny.

Now, how about you quote where Bob is "talking about murdering people all the time".

Back in the 1970's, there was a piece of human excrement named Anita Bryant. Ms. Bryant repeated the same kinds of shit you repeat, that gays were out to recruit out children!!! She even got a few Podunk towns to repeal their gay rights ordinances. Then gay people got organized and pushed back against the bigots. Ms. Bryant lost her jobs as a spokeswoman for orange juice and other products, because her hatred made her toxic.

Then people just realized she was full of shit. And the ironic thing... her granddaughter came out as gay.

OK groomer, What kind of shit I am saying that is against gays or trans people?

There are several reasons I don't post links.

1) YOu guys never read them. Or you complain they come from a biased source.... Or you take one line out of context and ignore the rest. (This is something Welfare Ray loves to do.)
2) I don't have time to resource every last link to confirm my memory. If I post an article, it's because it interests ME, not because I expect you to be enlightened. You'll still be the same ignorant, racist, homophobic bigots we started with.
Yada yada yada, still no answer to anything, just name calling. No wonder why you're faggot, you're groomed into it.

You're lying again. You did post links, we read them and challenge you on it, you just ignore it. If you do not post the link, your claims are baseless, just as you are.

You got called on your lies about someone saying something, if you don't back your claim, you're still a liar.

How is two women punching each other right to start with? OR two men, for that matter? How many boxers do we see with permanent brain damage because we want to be "entertained"?

It's their choice, they got well compensated for it.

No, we are not "entertained", we are entertained. Your type watch transdudes swimming.

Government takes $1.81 in taxes on each gallon of gasoline that I buy.

And that depends on what state you live in.

The cheapest gas in the nation today is in Missouri, at $3.64 a gallon (on average).

Where I live in Oregon, it is $4.64.

Two years ago, I left California. The highest in the nation at $5.73. Even though it is one of the top oil producing states in the country. That is how freaking high the taxes are there on gasoline.

And that is going to get even worse, as in July a new tax takes effect in that state, raising it another 30 cents per gallon. Soon, only the rich will be able to afford even driving a car.

And as a final insult, in Oregon we do not even pump our own gas. Yet it is still over $1 a gallon cheaper.

And that depends on what state you live in.

The cheapest gas in the nation today is in Missouri, at $3.64 a gallon (on average).

Where I live in Oregon, it is $4.64.

Two years ago, I left California. The highest in the nation at $5.73. Even though it is one of the top oil producing states in the country. That is how freaking high the taxes are there on gasoline.

And that is going to get even worse, as in July a new tax takes effect in that state, raising it another 30 cents per gallon. Soon, only the rich will be able to afford even driving a car.

And as a final insult, in Oregon we do not even pump our own gas. Yet it is still over $1 a gallon cheaper.

But that's the whole idea: you can't afford to drive. This is how they will succeed in their push for electric vehicles and solar panels, both subsidized by the federal government. They want to push people into public transportation so you depend on government provisions just to get around.

There are several reasons I don't post links.

1) YOu guys never read them. Or you complain they come from a biased source.... Or you take one line out of context and ignore the rest. (This is something Welfare Ray loves to do.)
2) I don't have time to resource every last link to confirm my memory. If I post an article, it's because it interests ME, not because I expect you to be enlightened. You'll still be the same ignorant, racist, homophobic bigots we started with.

FOS as always. Most of your links come from sources nobody ever seen before, and you don't read your links, only the headlines. The meat of the story within the article proves you wrong or drifts into something not relevant to the discussion. That's why we don't read your links.

Forum List

Back