Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have an objection to being patted down at all. That being said, assuming they were doing the standard cop frisk, I wouldn't actually care if the security officer doing it was male, female, pretending to be other, etc. Likewise, if they're touching me in a way they shouldn't during a patdown, I'm going to be equally offended and pitching ten kinds of fit regardless of the sex/gender pretense of the officer.

For reference and clarification, I also prefer male gynecologists to female, and all three of my children were delivered by male doctors.

I understand, if we're talking about professionalism it really doesn't matter.

What I was thinking about is more like, at what point is someone considered trans person. Is it when you wake up one morning and decide "not being happy as a man and decide to wear a skirt", or when you fully commit to it, spend years on hormones, have surgeries, etc. Someone like "Lea" Thompson, who competes in women's sports, and makes girls uncomfortable in their locker room because he still has a penis, for me is not really transgendered person.

Just recently in UK, and will probably come here, new rules allows MTF transgender officer to strip search biological women. Complaining about such rule would be entered in permanent record as "non-crime" hate incident.

Women can be strip-searched by trans officers who were born male, say police

New guidelines issued to forces around the country state: 'Chief Officers are advised to recognise the status of Transgender colleagues from the moment they transition, considered to be, the point at which they present in the gender with which they identify.
'Thus, once a Transgender colleague has transitioned, they will search persons of the same gender as their own lived gender.'

What exactly is considered a "moment of transition"?

In leftist mind it doesn't work that way. Take this new wave feminism, that is all about women being "strong and independent" and can do whatever they want, and fuck whoever they want, etc. The other day I was leaving the store, and I didn't even know, and I learned later that I was some 5-6 yards ahead the person behind me. My hands were full with bags, and as I exited the store and door closed behind me, the next thing I hear something like: "When you don't hold a door for a woman, you're piece of shit". I turned around, and first thing I got from her was "the look", then I noticed greenish haired, nose pierced, two hundred pounds "blob" in "PINK" sweater and fray leggings, and one bag of purchased goods in her hand... I didn't say anything, just smirked and left.

Clearly, the feminist message has become gabbled, and there are some women in new generation who cannot understand that the old rules no longer apply. What she was expecting was the act of chivalry, where the man intervenes in woman's life exhibiting what we could call a gentile behavior. However, feminists of the 60's believe that this behavior is implied when the women is incapable of fending for themselves and big strong daddy steps in and helps her to succeed. This gave rise to what became known as women's liberation, the belief that women need to sever all ties with man in order to develop themselves and to become their equals.

Insisting that the man should do something so the woman don't have to is the example of gender behavior which go against literally every feminist critic's work, and suggest that liberation has yet to take place. The price of freedom was, is, and always will be independence, but it's not good complaining that the benefits of old system has disappeared and the new, blended system will be simply unsustainable. Cherry picking doesn't work for one simple reason, feminism is not lifestyle choice. Feminism is moral and political philosophy which require some sacrifices from it's recipients.

Having said that, I would hold a door for a woman, but not because she was woman, but because she needs help. Holding on to old fashion notion of masculinity is old well and good. But it ain't feminist. And intellectual gymnastics won't make it so. And that is truth about women's liberation that pop culture seems to have forgotten, if they knew it in the first place. It was meant to be men's liberation, as well.

I think the hard core feminists are long gone when they found out it was not all it was cracked up to be. I still conduct myself the way I was brought up and that is respect for a lady. For instance I had to go to the clinic today. I was on an elevator going up and the girl and I were going to the same floor. When the elevator door opened we looked at each other and I smiled and said "ladies first!" She had (what I could see) a smile on her face from behind her mask. She was far from insulted and happily replied "thank you!"

it's been decades since a female took offense to any gesture of kindness on my part whether they needed help or just to be respectful of their gender. I don't believe that being treated as an equal means women should go on the front lines of a war as ThisIsMe implied. There is a fine line to between being treated as an equal and being treated like a man. I can treat women with respect without treating them like another guy.

Nothing in your link refutes, or even addresses the point that I made.

It is not the oil companies that re screwing us over when we buy fuel. What modest profit margins they make, they earn by processing raw materials into products that we need, and distributing those products.

Um, yeah, it is when they control how much petroleum gets to market to increase their profit margin. As pointed out, they have a whole bunch of leases they are just sitting on. They have private fields they are letting sit idle. Why? Because they've made the decision to pay dividends to investors.

It is GOVERMNENT that is screwing us over, taking much, much, much more in taxes, having done not a damn thing to earn what they take; than the profits that the companies earn by actually producing the products an making them available to us.

In this case, government's behavior is that of a corrupt organized crime syndicate, engaged in extortion, fraud, and racketeering; rather than any legitimate benevolent organization. And as is always the case with you, we find you taking the side of the criminals, against the side of the human being that are victimized thereby.

Here's the thing, Mormon Bob, I kind of agree with you. Gasoline taxes kind of suck, they are a way to divert our attention on how much the government collects. If it were up to me, we'd only have ONE tax, a graduated income tax, so everyone would know what his or her share of government is. Gas taxes are a way to collect from the working class so we don't take as much from the investor class.

But here's the thing. Those taxes go to pay for thing. Most of what we pay in gas taxes go to build and maintain roads.

It seems like a lot of Republican retards, you are all for the BENEFITS of government, just not the mechanics. It's like eating a steak, but not wanting to kill the cow.

In your OCD world everything is about race. Forget they were completely different crimes, penalties given by completely different judges, single crime that hurt nobody vs multiple crimes, forget all that. It has to be race only. And you don't think you have severe mental problems?

Except that you are trying to avoid the racial aspect. At the core, these were both women committing fraud to further the best interest of their children. If anything, Huffman was the worst of the two because her family had privilege. The worst that might have happened to her is her daughter would have to go to community college (GASP). McDowell's child might have been KILLED at that more dangerous school. That makes her supposed fraud a lot more forgivable.

To a decent human being who isn't a racist, anyway.

He can't clear a thing when the forests are in their state and they refuse to have it cleaned up. You commies want to bow to these ecology freaks who are more worried about a tit mouse than hundreds of acres burning every year, WTF do you expect Trump to do about it, march in with the national guard and force the cleanup?

Most of the burning lands were FEDERAL lands, not state. Which means the federal government was responsible for maintaining them.

Oh, you mean in those cages DumBama built and then later published those photos as if those kids in cages were Trump's doing? And where are those kids today? They're in container trailers which nobody is allowed in unless they are government workers.

Wow, you live in your own little world, don't you?

Except, it's not. Your link refer to a study that (you) said, that "trans women" brain is wired like a women brain. First, study doesn't state that, and second, study itself said it was based on small sample and it's inconclusive to be taken seriously. And you want to take that as a definite proof for your claim?

Until you come up with something other than your transphobic rantings, um... yeah.

I think the hard core feminists are long gone when they found out it was not all it was cracked up to be. I still conduct myself the way I was brought up and that is respect for a lady. For instance I had to go to the clinic today. I was on an elevator going up and the girl and I were going to the same floor. When the elevator door opened we looked at each other and I smiled and said "ladies first!" She had (what I could see) a smile on her face from behind her mask. She was far from insulted and happily replied "thank you!"

it's been decades since a female took offense to any gesture of kindness on my part whether they needed help or just to be respectful of their gender. I don't believe that being treated as an equal means women should go on the front lines of a war as ThisIsMe implied. There is a fine line to between being treated as an equal and being treated like a man. I can treat women with respect without treating them like another guy.

I think there's a big difference between being polite (which we should all do) and being patronizing.

When you tell women they don't deserve equal pay, they shouldn't have control over their own birth control choices, etc.

Of course, largely, the fight over women's rights was won a long time ago. Which is why it's kind of sad to see so many women be okay with discrimination against gays and trans folks.

But here's the thing. Those taxes go to pay for thing. Most of what we pay in gas taxes go to build and maintain roads.

That's the lie that they keep telling us, here in California, every time they increase the fuel taxes. That's the lie that they told us, to deceive enough stupid people in California to vote for an initiative that removed the limits on their ability to raise these taxes, and basically gave them a blank check.

Those taxes are supposed to be used to maintain the roads and related infrastructure. But now, every year, they embezzle these revenues for other purposes, and then because the roads are not getting fixed, they use that as an excuse to raise them again and again.

At least the oil companies legitimately and honestly earn the profits that they make from gasoline. Government is just plain STEALING. Of course, we already know that you openly take the side of criminals, including thieves, against that of human beings, so you probably do not see the problem here.

I think there's a big difference between being polite (which we should all do) and being patronizing.

You might try it sometimes.
When you tell women they don't deserve equal pay,

Who's actually saying that?

they shouldn't have control over their own birth control choices, etc.

They do have control over getting pregnant or not. Take the pill, make their lover wear a condom, or just don't give it up when you're egg drops. Easy peasy.
Contrary to popular belief, there a hundreds of millions of women who don't get pregnant until they want to.
It's called personal responsibility.
Of course, largely, the fight over women's rights was won a long time ago. Which is why it's kind of sad to see so many women be okay with discrimination against gays and trans folks.

The new war, women vs men pretending to be women is just getting started.

That's the lie that they keep telling us, here in California, every time they increase the fuel taxes. That's the lie that they told us, to deceive enough stupid people in California to vote for an initiative that removed the limits on their ability to raise these taxes, and basically gave them a blank check.

Those taxes are supposed to be used to maintain the roads and related infrastructure. But now, every year, they embezzle these revenues for other purposes, and then because the roads are not getting fixed, they use that as an excuse to raise them again and again.
Actually, it's the opposite.

Your roads need more repair than the gas tax provides.

1649980965617.png

At least the oil companies legitimately and honestly earn the profits that they make from gasoline. Government is just plain STEALING. Of course, we already know that you openly take the side of criminals, including thieves, against that of human beings, so you probably do not see the problem here.

Government provides services we've asked for. The problem with most of you wingnuts is you want the services, you just don't want to pay for them. You've just been brainwashed to not want the rich to pay for them, either.

Who's actually saying that?

Every Republican who voted against the Lily Ledbetter act, to start with.

Government provides services we've asked for. The problem with most of you wingnuts is you want the services, you just don't want to pay for them. You've just been brainwashed to not want the rich to pay for them, either.

We're paying for services that we are not even getting. The money that is being taken from us by outright fraud, under the lie that it is to be used to fix the roads, is not being used to fix the roads. It's getting stolen and wasted elsewhere, while the roads continue to deteriorate.

I understand, if we're talking about professionalism it really doesn't matter.

What I was thinking about is more like, at what point is someone considered trans person. Is it when you wake up one morning and decide "not being happy as a man and decide to wear a skirt", or when you fully commit to it, spend years on hormones, have surgeries, etc. Someone like "Lea" Thompson, who competes in women's sports, and makes girls uncomfortable in their locker room because he still has a penis, for me is not really transgendered person.

Just recently in UK, and will probably come here, new rules allows MTF transgender officer to strip search biological women. Complaining about such rule would be entered in permanent record as "non-crime" hate incident.

Women can be strip-searched by trans officers who were born male, say police

What exactly is considered a "moment of transition"?

I think the strip-searching thing and the locker room thing isn't really about trying to draw a line and saying, "HERE. Here is where you're really transgender and it's okay." It's about respecting the dignity, privacy, and bodily autonomy of the women involved. A lot of women - not me - are uncomfortable and distressed about being physically touched by a biological male in a professional capacity (pretty much all of us are uncomfortable and distressed about being physically touched in a personal capacity without our consent). There is no amount of transitioning short of having your brain transplanted into a female body that is going to make it okay for them.

In general, if we're drawing lines, I'd say the line between "really transgender" and "bullying poseur" lies somewhere around making real efforts to live life as the gender you're identifying as, and to reasonably pass as same. Mind you, I still very much consider those people to be members of the sex to which they were born; but I will at least entertain the possibility that they are genuinely dealing with dysphoria . . . unless they start yelling and making demands, at which point all bets are off.

Never having been a hard-core feminist, I always looked at having doors opened for me this way: I'm pretty sure Queen Elizabeth never opens her own doors, either.

When you tell women they don't deserve equal pay, they shouldn't have control over their own birth control choices, etc.

Most of the women I find like being patronized to. Probably many are glad the bra burning days are long gone.

Equal pay? That law was passed in the early 60's and signed by John Kennedy. But Democrats know their constituents are stupid and think this is something new. It's like the idiotic lynching law they just wasted taxpayer money on passing. Like when was the last time anybody in this country got lynched? You leftists love these dog and pony shows. A big act for stupid people. A lot of noise and nothing accomplished.

Most of the women I find like being patronized to. Probably many are glad the bra burning days are long gone.

Equal pay? That law was passed in the early 60's and signed by John Kennedy. But Democrats know their constituents are stupid and think this is something new. It's like the idiotic lynching law they just wasted taxpayer money on passing. Like when was the last time anybody in this country got lynched? You leftists love these dog and pony shows. A big act for stupid people. A lot of noise and nothing accomplished.

Let me put my vote in the "don't patronize me" category. I like men being courteous to me, but the instant they start to edge into patronizing territory, they will receive a rhetorical shot to the nuts.

Except that you are trying to avoid the racial aspect. At the core, these were both women committing fraud to further the best interest of their children. If anything, Huffman was the worst of the two because her family had privilege. The worst that might have happened to her is her daughter would have to go to community college (GASP). McDowell's child might have been KILLED at that more dangerous school. That makes her supposed fraud a lot more forgivable.

To a decent human being who isn't a racist, anyway.

What racial aspect? The lowlife was hooking up drug deals and the other was simply cheating to get her daughter into a college. Nobody at any financial loss in her case. Besides setting up drug deals, she was sending her kid to a school she wasn't paying for. It costs taxpayers on average $12,000 per child to have their kids educated, and this lowlife just walks in with her kid to have others pay for hers?

It has nothing to do with race because they are completely different in every possible way. You just look for reasons to make something racial that never was as always.

Most of the burning lands were FEDERAL lands, not state. Which means the federal government was responsible for maintaining them.

The state can refuse to allow such maintenance if their constituents insist on it.

Wow, you live in your own little world, don't you?

Until you come up with something other than your transphobic rantings, um... yeah.

How about biology, faggot?

Throughout all of the human history, people could have gender somebody with 99.9% of certainty by just looking at them, and if that is not possible, today it's easy to determine their gender by chromosome structure. The 0.01% uncertainty would be reserved for intersex people or hermaphrodites, who also identify themselves to just one gender and they chose to live by it.

The problem with leftist morons is they're arguing that there is no objective standard that exist by which gender can be determined, and that gender is completely subjective, and that people can determine their own gender based not on biology, or chose their gender in abeyance with biology, that person can have all biological characteristics of a male, but if that person just SAY that is female, then is female.

That completely fit the whole leftist ideology, since most of what they're saying is based on lies, anyways.

I think the strip-searching thing and the locker room thing isn't really about trying to draw a line and saying, "HERE. Here is where you're really transgender and it's okay." It's about respecting the dignity, privacy, and bodily autonomy of the women involved. A lot of women - not me - are uncomfortable and distressed about being physically touched by a biological male in a professional capacity (pretty much all of us are uncomfortable and distressed about being physically touched in a personal capacity without our consent). There is no amount of transitioning short of having your brain transplanted into a female body that is going to make it okay for them.

In general, if we're drawing lines, I'd say the line between "really transgender" and "bullying poseur" lies somewhere around making real efforts to live life as the gender you're identifying as, and to reasonably pass as same. Mind you, I still very much consider those people to be members of the sex to which they were born; but I will at least entertain the possibility that they are genuinely dealing with dysphoria . . . unless they start yelling and making demands, at which point all bets are off.

"real effort" vs "poser"

I said it before many times, every single leftist agenda is based on a lie. But if you believe, despite all the evidence, that something is not a lie, and if you do accept it without any questioning or proof, you won't care if is a lie any longer. You can see just in this thread how many claims were told, for example: unequal pay, racist laws, dude is skirt is a woman, etc., and one thing you can be sure of is that every single claim was place by exactly the same parson, and without single proof to back those claims.

I'll come back to your reply, but let me rewind it back a little, to Florida parent's right law.

We must allow children to live as children. If a kid's age is in single digit they're too young and naive to handle rhetoric about sex and sexual orientation, and they must be allowed to discover it when they're older and wiser. We're not asking anyone to hide who they are, or to pretend that children don't know who they are, but there is a fine line between education and indoctrination. Discussing nature and identity might seem good, but young children are simply too naive and unsophisticated to understand the "theory" which can only confuse them later on. Young kids are also extremely impressionable and malleable, they might adopt the ideas and beliefs without truly understanding them, and make drastic changes without understanding repercussions.

There is strong defiance to this form of education where teachers with their "rainbow Messiah complex" believe that they doing kids a favor, and if parents want them to stop, well that's just too bad, they won't. This attitude of teachers and school boards create couple of problems, first one is that parents are primary teachers of kids, and kids are ultimately parents responsibility. Second, there is no allowance for constructive criticism, after all... what if the "theory" changes, or what if the teachers are simply wrong? Regardless of which "theory" we are talking about, whether is gender theory, or critical race theory, or systemic racism, or socialism, or communism, when "theory" is based on lies it's destined to backfire and fail. When those lies are presented to kids as the truth, by the very same people that parents entrusted their kids to, those kids are ultimately also destined to fail.

That is how education becomes indoctrination. Education allows for broad range of viewpoints, while indoctrination emphasizes just one. Being able to handle only one point of view is always negative, being social, political, or religious, because it makes conversation awkward, development difficult and society impossible. Teaching kids "theories" that have no scientific standings is not helpful to anyone, especially to kids, because they don't understand what they being taught, and the backlash in their later life will be devastating and counterproductive.

Having said that, and in response to your post, the left is pushing narrative that you are of the gender that you say you are, the moment you chose that gender, and regardless if is day one of growing your hair long, or few years into hormone "therapy", or being post-op, and they all the same and have to be accepted regardless if they're posers or fully committed to their choice. We can all see when someone is fully committed, and even without agreeing with, we could support their choice. Being forced to accept dude with his bulge in woman's swimming suit as a woman, because he says so, is like everything else left is trying to push for is not just anti-science, and anti-women, but just plain wrong.

Last edited:
We're paying for services that we are not even getting. The money that is being taken from us by outright fraud, under the lie that it is to be used to fix the roads, is not being used to fix the roads. It's getting stolen and wasted elsewhere, while the roads continue to deteriorate.
If the state is paying more to fix roads than they are taking in gas taxes, then you aren't being ripped off.

Equal pay? That law was passed in the early 60's and signed by John Kennedy.

That's adorable.

In the real world.

1650019096348.png

What racial aspect? The lowlife was hooking up drug deals and the other was simply cheating to get her daughter into a college. Nobody at any financial loss in her case. Besides setting up drug deals, she was sending her kid to a school she wasn't paying for. It costs taxpayers on average $12,000 per child to have their kids educated, and this lowlife just walks in with her kid to have others pay for hers?

Wow, a whopping $12,000, which the state was going to pay no matter where her kid went to school? Dude, you really need to get treatment for your racism, it's destroying what little life you have left

How about biology, faggot?

Throughout all of the human history, people could have gender somebody with 99.9% of certainty by just looking at them, and if that is not possible, today it's easy to determine their gender by chromosome structure. The 0.01% uncertainty would be reserved for intersex people or hermaphrodites, who also identify themselves to just one gender and they chose to live by it.

Dude, you need to stop sexually fantasizing about me.. you're not my type. You do prove the old adage that most hateful homophobes are latent homosexuals though.

Actually, we've had trans people all throughout history. The Japanese even had the Wakashu, which they considered a third gender.

In the Shakesperean era, all female parts were played by male actors in dresses.

The problem with leftist morons is they're arguing that there is no objective standard that exist by which gender can be determined, and that gender is completely subjective, and that people can determine their own gender based not on biology, or chose their gender in abeyance with biology, that person can have all biological characteristics of a male, but if that person just SAY that is female, then is female.

I doubt there is any person saying they are trans on a whim, and really, this is about your own hangups, not their problems.

There are people who are trans. How does this really effect your life in any material way?

It always amazes me that you clowns on the right get all worked up about these culture war issues that don't effect you while you gleefully watch the one percenters dismantle the middle class.

We must allow children to live as children. If a kid's age is in single digit they're too young and naive to handle rhetoric about sex and sexual orientation, and they must be allowed to discover it when they're older and wiser. We're not asking anyone to hide who they are, or to pretend that children don't know who they are, but there is a fine line between education and indoctrination. Discussing nature and identity might seem good, but young children are simply too naive and unsophisticated to understand the "theory" which can only confuse them later on. Young kids are also extremely impressionable and malleable, they might adopt the ideas and beliefs without truly understanding them, and make drastic changes without understanding repercussions.

Funny, you guys never have this problem when it comes to religious indoctrination. I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years, and they pretty much started us early on the brainwashing about their imaginary sky man and silly bible stories.

There is strong defiance to this form of education where teachers with their "rainbow Messiah complex" believe that they doing kids a favor, and if parents want them to stop, well that's just too bad, they won't. This attitude of teachers and school boards create couple of problems, first one is that parents are primary teachers of kids, and kids are ultimately parents responsibility. Second, there is no allowance for constructive criticism, after all... what if the "theory" changes, or what if the teachers are simply wrong? Regardless of which "theory" we are talking about, whether is gender theory, or critical race theory, or systemic racism, or socialism, or communism, when "theory" is based on lies it's destined to backfire and fail. When those lies are presented to kids as the truth, by the very same people that parents entrusted their kids to, those kids are ultimately also destined to fail.

First, why lump all these things together? Now, we realize that you guys have turned "Critical Race Theory" into this big thing, when in fact it is a college-level discipline, to criticize any discussion of US history that upsets your sensibilities. This country WAS built on slavery and genocide. I live in a city with a Native American name and no Native American communities to be found because we exterminated them.

What you want is for parents to be able to indoctrinate their children into their bigotries, with no teacher daring to offer a contradictory viewpoint.

That is how education becomes indoctrination. Education allows for broad range of viewpoints, while indoctrination emphasizes just one. Being able to handle only one point of view is always negative, being social, political, or religious, because it makes conversation awkward, development difficult and society impossible. Teaching kids "theories" that have no scientific standings is not helpful to anyone, especially to kids, because they don't understand what they being taught, and the backlash in their later life will be devastating and counterproductive.

Yawn... trying to pretend your bigotries have merit... that's adorable.

You can't teach a kid to be gay or trans if they aren't already, and you can't make a gay kid straight no matter how many times you send them to Jesus Camp.

This isn't about the gay kids or the trans kids, it's about teaching the straight kids to be tolerant and understanding of others. Why does this horrify you?

If the state is paying more to fix roads than they are taking in gas taxes, then you aren't being ripped off.

The money that they are supposed to be using to fix the roads, is, in large part, being embezzled, misappropriated, and outright stolen.

The roads are not being fixed. It's not because the government isn't stealing from us, under that pretext, enough to fix the roads many times over.

If all the money that government is taking from us by fraud and extortion, for the claimed purpose of fixing the roads, was actually spent on fixing the roads, then California would have the best roads in the nation.

Of course, you're doing what you always, do—taking the side of subhuman criminal filth against the side of actual human beings who are being defrauded and robbed by that filth.

Forum List

Back