Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What you want is for parents to be able to indoctrinate their children into their bigotries, with no teacher daring to offer a contradictory viewpoint.

Straight out of Orwell's Animal Farm—the state having the absolute authority to “teach” children what it wants, and to dismiss the legitimate concerns and values of the parents of those children as “bigotries”.

The money that they are supposed to be using to fix the roads, is, in large part, being embezzled, misappropriated, and outright stolen.

The roads are not being fixed. It's not because the government isn't stealing from us, under that pretext, enough to fix the roads many times over.

Really? So you are an infrastructure engineer now, and know exactly what it would cost to fix the roads.

I did find this chart. Tell me again which parts are being "Stolen". 59% goes to repairs. 29% goes to law enforcement, and 7% goes to paying down debts. Just not seeing the "theft" here, Bob..

1650021787601.png

If all the money that government is taking from us by fraud and extortion, for the claimed purpose of fixing the roads, was actually spent on fixing the roads, then California would have the best roads in the nation.

Not really... given that enforcement on those roads is an equally important part of the equation. I mean, unless you want your morning commute to look like a Mad Max Movie.

Of course, you're doing what you always, do—taking the side of subhuman criminal filth against the side of actual human beings who are being defrauded and robbed by that filth.

Dedicated public officials are now "Subhuman criminal filth"... got it.

I would say you need help, but I can't think of a single therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

This isn't about the gay kids or the trans kids, it's about teaching the straight kids to be tolerant and understanding of others. Why does this horrify you?

“Tolerance” of depraved and insane sexual perversions, tolerance of evil and madness in general, is not a virtue, no matter how much you and your kind try to make it so.

It is obvious about you, that you have a great deal of “tolerance” for that which is degenerate and degraded and outright evil, but no tolerance at all for that which is good, holy, or beneficial.

Straight out of Orwell's Animal Farm—the state having the absolute authority to “teach” children what it wants, and to dismiss the legitimate concerns and values of the parents of those children as “bigotries”.

So if the parents are at home teaching their kids that blacks are all filthy, cheating criminals, than that's okay, because, hey, we wouldn't want their teacher to tell them anything different...

No. Wait. We all agree (or we should) that racism is bad and schools should be teaching kids not to do that.

The problem is, you think your homophobia is a "legitimate value".

“Tolerance” of depraved and insane sexual perversions, tolerance of evil and madness in general, is not a virtue, no matter how much you and your kind try to make it so.

It is obvious about you, that you have a great deal of “tolerance” for that which is degenerate and degraded and outright evil, but no tolerance at all for that which is good, holy, or beneficial.

Okay, Bob, if they proved tomorrow that homosexuality is genetic, would you still be screaming about it was evil?

Can you tell me why Homosexuality is evil, without resorting to "God says it's bad" and "I think it's icky"?

Go.

Really? So you are an infrastructure engineer now, and know exactly what it would cost to fix the roads.

I did find this chart. Tell me again which parts are being "Stolen". 59% goes to repairs. 29% goes to law enforcement, and 7% goes to paying down debts. Just not seeing the "theft" here, Bob..

View attachment 630887

Not really... given that enforcement on those roads is an equally important part of the equation. I mean, unless you want your morning commute to look like a Mad Max Movie.

Dedicated public officials are now "Subhuman criminal filth"... got it.

I would say you need help, but I can't think of a single therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

What do you think you are accomplishing by trying to parrot to me the very same lies that the filthy criminals who infest my state's government are telling me?

I live in this state. I have a first-hand view of the fraud, extortion, corruption, and outright theft that is going on here.

And yes, “Dedicated public officials” who engage in this sort of shit are subhumans criminal filth, lower in fact than any common criminals.

And, of course, as you always do, you are taking the side of these criminals against the human beings who are being victimized by their abuses.

The problem is, you think your homophobia is a "legitimate value".

Your problem is that you believe that recognized a depraved and evil sexual perversion for what it is is a vice.

Ultimately, everything about you gets down to an inverted set of values, in which you see that which is good as evil, and that which is evil as good.

Isaiah 5:20: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

What do you think you are accomplishing by trying to parrot to me the very same lies that the filthy criminals who infest my state's government are telling me?

I live in this state. I have a first-hand view of the fraud, extortion, corruption, and outright theft that is going on here.

Actually, the problem with your state is you keep voting for more services and then never vote for the taxes to pay for them.

And yes, “Dedicated public officials” who engage in this sort of shit are subhumans criminal filth, lower in fact than any common criminals.

And you have issues.... Again, I'd recommend anger management counselling, but I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

Your problem is that you believe that recognized a depraved and evil sexual perversion for what it is is a vice.

Why is it a vice? I've known gay couples who've lived together for years in supportive relationships. I know straight people who are absolute dogs to the people they are in relationships with. What kind of sex you are having shouldn't be the point, it's how you treat other people.

Having sex with another dude doesn't appeal to me, but I don't need to hate people for it. You apparently do...

Ultimately, everything about you gets down to an inverted set of values, in which you see that which is good as evil, and that which is evil as good.

Uh, here's the problem. The Bible thought slavery was acceptable. It thought murdering women suspected of witchcraft was okay. It called for the MURDER of women who weren't virgins on their wedding nights and killing people who performed simple chores on the Sabbath. It called the eating of shellfish and pork as unclean. There are a whole bunch of rules in the bible that "Christians"- yes, even Mormons - ignore today because they are barbaric and wrong. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours, and then pretend that God was with us all the time.

Not to say the Bible doesn't have some good stuff in it. It does. But you need a much better reason than "God says it's wrong" if you are going to get hung up on this rule and ignore all the others you don't like or would get you arrested.

That's adorable.

In the real world.

View attachment 630878

Wow, a whopping $12,000, which the state was going to pay no matter where her kid went to school? Dude, you really need to get treatment for your racism, it's destroying what little life you have left

When I was kid, I had a gold fish with longer attention span than yours. That would explain your replies to others being chopped into tiny sections with one liners jumping all over from one topic to another, with never making any valuable point. You're incapable of putting two sentences together that accommodate each other. You just throw on the screen whatever comes up to you in a moment, related or unrelated to the discussion, with hope it will stick. Of course you can't answer any question when you don't have enough brain power to formulate one, and in absence of intelligence you rely on talking points, and insults to compensate for your shortcomings.

Now, back to your inane claim about gender pay gap, that is like everything else we're discussing here, based on a lie.

Religions rely on faith and myths, powers that tell to people how to behave, and the religion of feminism is no exception. One of the most powerful myths of feminism is the gender pay gap, which is relatively simple idea that women are paid less than man for doing the same work. Why the myth itself is simple to understand, reality is more complicated. There was of course the time when employers could pay women less money for doing the same work, but those days are gone with legislations enacted some sixty years ago, and they're not coming back.

The gender pay gap myth is so powerful that both, feminists and economist are trying to find it for decades, they scout every country in the western world and found - nothing. Yet, it is plainly evident that women earn less money than men. But that's the point, earning and paying is not the same thing. Once scholars in the field isolated variables, such as age, seniority, training, and work hours, the gender pay gap vanished. This is usually the point when someone say that "female workers are undervalued" and would just pay workers in female dominated professions more money, but that's not how it works. Wages and salaries for women and men are regulated by market forces. It depends how rare their skillset is, and how easy would be to replace us. If women and men could earn more money by doing less important work, those vacancies would be flooded with applicants, and each applicant would lose their competitive advantage, which means, employers could afford to pay them less. Defenders of the gender pay gap, which basically is everyone on the left, like to point to senior figures, and claim that women are underrepresented at the top of economic ladder, and those claims, just like very other leftist agenda being based on a lie, is also a lie. Women are les likely to go for the top by their own choice.

Anyways, isn't feminism meant to bring the whole system down? There are many successful women in my family, my stepmom worked very hard to keep her clothing stores afloat just to sell those later in her life, my wife is mortgage banker, my older daughter works in data analytics, etc... I know the success it possible, and however difficult it might to be attain, the rewards are glorious. Most women are smart enough to not fall into a trap set by leftists and feminists. and they know there is always possibility of failure, but they don't allow leftists and feminist to make excuses for their own.

As usually, I doubt that you're capable to reach the end of the post, yet to understand it, but you're free to read this as many times your tiny brain need it to comprehend it. Yeah, I know it might be hard for you to return with some cohesive reply in more than a two sentences, from which most of them will be woke rants caused by you "losing it" over and over. But hey, you never shown to be a person of high expectations, and I am in no doubt that the pattern will continue.

Last edited:
When I was kid, I had a gold fish with longer attention span than yours. That would explain your replies to others being chopped into tiny sections with one liners jumping all over from one topic to another, with never making any valuable point.

No, the problem is that you basically throw up these word salads that are a slog to get through.

The key to effective writing is to write as though you are being paid by the point and penalized by the word.

Religions rely on faith and myths, powers that tell to people how to behave, and the religion of feminism is no exception. One of the most powerful myths of feminism is the gender pay gap, which is relatively simple idea that women are paid less than man for doing the same work. Why the myth itself is simple to understand, reality is more complicated. There was of course the time when employers could pay women less money for doing the same work, but those days are gone with legislations enacted some sixty years ago, and they're not coming back.

Oh, I agree, there are a lot of factors involved, but the fact is, women are paid less than men.

The fact was, when a woman named Lily Ledbetter discovered that they were paying men more for the same work she did, she sued but the courts told her she had no standing. When COngress tries to correct this, every Republican voted against it.

Why do you think companies keep their compensation like a state secret? They know they'd get their asses sued off if the wage slaves knew.

As usually, I doubt that you're capable to reach the end of the post, yet to understand it, but you're free to read this as many times your tiny brain need it to comprehend it.

Naw, it was mostly boring fluff, so I ignored most of it as not terribly interesting.

Yawn. Go fuck yourself you lying POS. You’re mad because we’re telling you you don’t get to indoctrinate kids anymore. Filling your diaper and crying about a law that protects children. So go fuck yourself asshole. You follow my wife or daughter into a bathroom and you’ll lose more than a hand you demented sick fuck. And no, trans women are NOT women. Keep your head firmly buried in your ass with the rest of your utter bullshit.
Your ignorance and utter stupidity is clear.
Your perversion is also clear.
You're a tough guy behind the keyboard but most certainly a pussy in public.
Still, you will die.
And
The world will celebrate a little less hate and a lot less stupid.

Now be sure to take those kids to church, to religious school, to scouts, and to participate in athletics because THAT'S where they'll be safe from "indoctrination"

You ignorant ass.

I am offended because you didn't write this to me. :laughing0301: But I'll address it anyways.

Could you please be specific about perversions you talking about?

Hey tough guy, you have no business in the ladies room.

You're right, we should stay on the subject.

Make your case why man should be allowed to compete in women's sports?

I don't know about you, but to me, man in ladies swimming suit looks gross.
Again, if you want a cogent response, create a cogent post.
I choose not to join in your personal stupidity.

No, the problem is that you basically throw up these word salads that are a slog to get through.

The key to effective writing is to write as though you are being paid by the point and penalized by the word.

Oh, I agree, there are a lot of factors involved, but the fact is, women are paid less than men.

The fact was, when a woman named Lily Ledbetter discovered that they were paying men more for the same work she did, she sued but the courts told her she had no standing. When COngress tries to correct this, every Republican voted against it.

Why do you think companies keep their compensation like a state secret? They know they'd get their asses sued off if the wage slaves knew.

Just as predicted, incoherent screeching by wannabe communist, and anecdotes with no backing.

"woman named Lilly" - link?
"courts told her" - case?
"Congress tries to correct" - legislation?

In regards worker salaries being a secret, that is another lie based on false premises.

Every company that seek workers also list their pay range for those jobs. When you're hired for a position, the ball park pay for that position is already known. You see, unlike your boyfriend, companies are not interested in screwing you, and that's what your problem is.... you're so obsessed with being screwed.

Second, the relationship between a business and an employee is in most cases a contractual one where the business promises to pay a certain amount in exchange for the employee performing certain work. The terms of the contract between my employer and me are no one else business. Workers pay is being based on what they contribute to the business, so are their promotions, and raises, and amount of raises. Knowing what other people make "for the same work", which is never the case, creates problems of jealousy or feelings of inferiority that can disrupt relationships.

Beside you being jealous of others, can you give me a reason why should one discuss his salary publicly?

Naw, it was mostly boring fluff, so I ignored most of it as not terribly interesting.

I know I might not be as interesting as your boyfriend, but by reading my posts you could at least learn something. Of course, you'll rather stay stupid and stick to your talking points. Based on what I have learned so far about you, you can't possibly be an alpha, so I bet you're "bottom".

Last edited:
Just as predicted, incoherent screeching by wannabe communist, and anecdotes with no backing.

"woman named Lilly" - link?

If you are so ignorant on the topic that you don't know who Lily Ledbetter is, I'm not sure if there's a point talking to you.

Every company that seek workers also list their pay range for those jobs. When you're hired for a position, the ball park pay for that position is already known. You see, unlike your boyfriend, companies are not interested in screwing you, and that's what your problem is.... you're so obsessed with being screwed.

Actually, I've seen so much shit behavior by employers in my career, that it is the default setting these people are going to try to screw you.

In IL, we had to finally outlaw including Salary Histories, so that employers couldn't use that to discriminate against female applicants.

Second, the relationship between a business and an employee is in most cases a contractual one where the business promises to pay a certain amount in exchange for the employee performing certain work. The terms of the contract between my employer and me are no one else business. Workers pay is being based on what they contribute to the business, so are their promotions, and raises, and amount of raises. Knowing what other people make "for the same work", which is never the case, creates problems of jealousy or feelings of inferiority that can disrupt relationships.

Beside you being jealous of others, can you give me a reason why should one discuss his salary publicly?

Exactly my point. Employers don't let you know what they are paying other people, so they can take advantage. The problem I've seen is that people who were hired during recessions get low-balled and people who get hired at times like now get overpaid. It really has little or nothing to do with merit.

This is kind of why I love the Great Resignation. People are walking away from bad employers, and it's beautiful!

I know I might not be as interesting as your boyfriend, but by reading my posts you could at least learn something. Of course, you'll rather stay stupid and stick to your talking points. Based on what I have learned so far about you, you can't possibly be an alpha, so I bet you're "bottom".

Uh, dude, I realize you are a self-hating gay man, but I don't swing your way. You need to find yourself a nice rent-boy and a pile of crystal meth, which is what you "Christian" types normally do.

Also, your crap is boring and frankly, just the kind of hate radio crap meant to get stupid white people to comply when the 1% jerks them around.

If you are so ignorant on the topic that you don't know who Lily Ledbetter is, I'm not sure if there's a point talking to you.

What makes you think I don't know who Lilly Ledbetter is? By the way, it's Lilly, not Lily.

Of course, like every leftist educated by common core standards, you missed the point again, which is that you never back your claims, you're just making accusations, and senselessly barking all over.

Actually, I've seen so much shit behavior by employers in my career, that it is the default setting these people are going to try to screw you.

In IL, we had to finally outlaw including Salary Histories, so that employers couldn't use that to discriminate against female applicants.

Again, you making statements without relevant data to back it up. Of course, there are laws on books about salary histories, but they have nothing to do with specifically female applicants. As predicted, you lie again to fit your narrative, and that makes you typical leftist moron.

Exactly my point. Employers don't let you know what they are paying other people, so they can take advantage. The problem I've seen is that people who were hired during recessions get low-balled and people who get hired at times like now get overpaid. It really has little or nothing to do with merit.

This is kind of why I love the Great Resignation. People are walking away from bad employers, and it's beautiful!

You did not make a point. Nobody is forcing you to work for employer that take advantage of you. You still have no right to know contractual information of other employees. However, you do have a right to reject, or walk away from the contract you don't find acceptable to you. For example, you stated before that you work 80 hours a week (doubtful) and make good money, all power to you, except... why don't you put your money where your mouth is and give your job to some female worker and insist that she gets the same pay as you do?

Uh, dude, I realize you are a self-hating gay man, but I don't swing your way. You need to find yourself a nice rent-boy and a pile of crystal meth, which is what you "Christian" types normally do.

Also, your crap is boring and frankly, just the kind of hate radio crap meant to get stupid white people to comply when the 1% jerks them around.

I'm not religious, so your yapping about religion isn't working on me. Given that you are women hater, I am not surprised that incel as yourself turn towards men. I couldn't care less if you wear a dress and lipstick, just don't go into ladies restrooms, your boyfriend might get jealous.

Of course, like every leftist educated by common core standards, you missed the point again, which is that you never back your claims, you're just making accusations, and senselessly barking all over.

Uh, I don't do links because YOU DON'T DESERVE links.

You did not make a point. Nobody is forcing you to work for employer that take advantage of you. You still have no right to know contractual information of other employees. However, you do have a right to reject, or walk away from the contract you don't find acceptable to you. For example, you stated before that you work 80 hours a week (doubtful) and make good money, all power to you, except... why don't you put your money where your mouth is and give your job to some female worker and insist that she gets the same pay as you do?

Well, first I own my own business... If I had the business volume to actually bring on a second employee, I might seriously consider it.

Again, you making statements without relevant data to back it up. Of course, there are laws on books about salary histories, but they have nothing to do with specifically female applicants. As predicted, you lie again to fit your narrative, and that makes you typical leftist moron.

Actually, the law in IL was SPECIFICALLY designed to reduce pay discrimination based on gender.

If you followed these things you'd realize this...

I'm not religious, so your yapping about religion isn't working on me.

But funny, you engage in all their needless homophobia and hate.

Again, scientific studies have shown that homophobic men are often latent homosexuals... and your constantly hitting on me kind of proves that.

Uh, I don't do links because YOU DON'T DESERVE links.

Spoken as a true leftist fuck, you don't have to explain anything to anyone, but you can lie all you want, and demand answers from others. As expected, you can't back your claims about Lilly, and that tells one of the two things, either you are a liar, or so stupid to think that none of us knows enough to challenge your claims. Most likely both.

Now, even if we don't know anything about any topic you bring up, we do know you. Everything you say must be challenged in order to keep you honest. Your rejection to challenges and questions repeatedly confirms that you are a liar. We all, including you, know that.

Well, first I own my own business... If I had the business volume to actually bring on a second employee, I might seriously consider it.

Good, when you hire HER, make sure SHE gets the same pay as you do. But we both know that won't happen, since you lefties are only generous with other people money. Beside, I doubt any sane person would work for a socialist. On the same note, any sane employer wouldn't/shouldn't hire the leftist neither.

Actually, the law in IL was SPECIFICALLY designed to reduce pay discrimination based on gender.

If you followed these things you'd realize this...

I don't live in IL so it's not relevant to me, but when you claim something "specific" without being specific, and given you lie about everything, don't get offended when being asked for proof of your claims. We actually ask you all the time to be specific, because you're not.

But funny, you engage in all their needless homophobia and hate.

Again, scientific studies have shown that homophobic men are often latent homosexuals... and your constantly hitting on me kind of proves that.

As usually, you're confused. Telling the truth, especially to leftist morons is not a hate. Not agreeing with you is not a hate neither. Speaking freely is not hate speech, it's just a speech you hate to hear, and you equalizing it with hate to justify your hurt feelings.

Last edited:
Spoken as a true leftist fuck, you don't have to explain anything to anyone,
Again, if I really thought you had the capacity to be educated, I'd bother... I only post links when they interest me.

Good, when you hire HER, make sure SHE gets the same pay as you do.
Well, the pay arrangement would probably be piecework, which is what I do now. So if she gets XX for every job completed, that's pretty much what I get. My overhead is generally pretty low. Of course, I would have to find someone who can do the same quality of work that I do.

As usually, you're confused. Telling the truth, especially to leftist morons is not a hate. Not agreeing with you is not a hate neither.

It is when your disagreement is irrational. If you are against gay marriage, don't have one. Saying no one else can have one, either, is hateful.

Forum List

Back