Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If true, than you won't have a problem to provide a year when that happened.

We've been over this. 1968, when Nixon pursued the Southern Strategy, and all the racists jumped ship to the Republicans.

The question was, why would word change?

As expected, no answer from you.

Word change because more Descriptive. That why word change. Ugh.

As noted.
You will die and the world will be better for it.
Live knowing that, fool.
And you’re an asshole who nobody likes. Live knowing that asshole. I’ll be here long after you’re pushing up daisies and feeding worms. Cry harder that you'll never be allowed to follow my wife or daughter into the bathroom you pathetic, mommy’s basement dwelling loser.

Last edited:
And if Goodyear wanted to make that case in court, that was fine. They didn't. They lied to her about how much less she was making.

So you pick out one caveat, and ignore the rest of the article so you can enjoy your bigotry, got it.

I thought you were non-religious, but you want to fall back on the "BIBLE" to make your point? Sorry, man, even in the bible, they had polygamy. Women in Bible times didn't pick their mate, marriages were arranged.

Sure it does. Either you think marriages should be forever, or you don't. You can't wallow in your divorces and adultery and then tell the gays, "This is too good for you."

Now, me, I'm not a fan of marriage. Saw too many senior NCO's get screwed by cheating spouses when I was in the service, had too many Jr. enlisted I had to counsel when their cheating spouses caused their performance to falter (not a good thing when you are dealing with ammo and explosives.) . But dammit, if you are going to say, "this is a holy rite", then act like it is

Only if you want to point out how profoundly ignorant of history you are. I could go through a whole list, but the key one was that Harry Truman was the one who desegregated the Armed Forces. This is why Strom Thurmond ran against him in 1948. FDR had a pretty good record of advancing civil rights. Same with JFK.

So the only Democratic Presidents between Wilson and LBJ were.. um. FDR, Truman and JFK, all of whom had pretty decent records on civil rights.
And as always, you ignore other factors and only focus on your big lie. You’ve been told repeatedly that employee wages are nobody’s business except the employee and the employer. You don’t have the right to know what I’m making. We get it. You hate women.

And as always, you ignore other factors and only focus on your big lie. You’ve been told repeatedly that employee wages are nobody’s business except the employee and the employer. You don’t have the right to know what I’m making.

Actually, we can have full wage disclosure without exposing what people are making individually.

We are already halfway there with companies like Glassdoor and Indeed doing salary reports on companies, so we know which ones to stay away from.

The point was, Ledbetter was discriminated against in her pay. She had more seniority than her male counterparts with equally good reviews. This isn't complicated.

We've been over this. 1968, when Nixon pursued the Southern Strategy, and all the racists jumped ship to the Republicans.

Yes, we've been over this, and you did not made your case.

You say, 1968 is the year when racist left Democrats to join the Republicans. Why would they wait for four years, after CRA Act was signed in 1964? Something is wrong with your math, or rather, something is wrong with you.

Actually, we can have full wage disclosure without exposing what people are making individually.

You've been asked before, but refused to reply, why should you know how much other people are paid?

The point was, Ledbetter was discriminated against in her pay. She had more seniority than her male counterparts with equally good reviews. This isn't complicated.

You didn't made a point. You made assumption to fit your narrative. You've been asked to provide SCOTUS ruling and specifically to post the dissent from Justice Ginsburg, but you refused to do it, because it proves that beside you being a liar, your assumptions has no legs to stand on.

You say, 1968 is the year when racist left Democrats to join the Republicans. Why would they wait for four years, after CRA Act was signed in 1964? Something is wrong with your math, or rather, something is wrong with you.

Well, let's look at that. LBJ signed the 1964 CRA. He remarked (supposedly) "I've lost the south for a generation". Five deep south states voted for Barry "Deep Down You Know He's Nuts" Goldwater. You know, the guy who wanted to nuke Vietnam.

By 1968, those same Southern conservatives were giving up on the Democrats. Some voted for Geo. Wallace, some voted for Nixon, but the great migration had begun. Probably didn't help that LBJ signed ANOTHER Civil Rights act in 1968 they hated even more.

It established hate crimes as a thing, and enforced fair housing laws.

You've been asked before, but refused to reply, why should you know how much other people are paid?

To make sure that every knows they aren't being cheated. That actually sounds... kind of reasonable.

Of course, if people find out that the boss's nephew is making twice what they are making and the guy is a slacker, that's going to cause resentment... and everyone will know why.

Well, let's look at that. LBJ signed the 1964 CRA. He remarked (supposedly) "I've lost the south for a generation". Five deep south states voted for Barry "Deep Down You Know He's Nuts" Goldwater. You know, the guy who wanted to nuke Vietnam.

By 1968, those same Southern conservatives were giving up on the Democrats. Some voted for Geo. Wallace, some voted for Nixon, but the great migration had begun. Probably didn't help that LBJ signed ANOTHER Civil Rights act in 1968 they hated even more.

It established hate crimes as a thing, and enforced fair housing laws.

I asked you before to provide five names of racist Democrats to switched to Republican party, and you did provided some random names, all debunked. Then I asked you to provide the year when your "party switch" happen, and you said 1968, which make no sense, since CRA happened in 1964.

You ignored that 91% of southern Democrats in House, and 95% of southern Democrats in Senate voted against CRA. Did you know that only Senators from Democrat party filibustered the bill?

Do you know how many of those Democrats who voted against CRA switched to Republican party? One, Strom Thurmond. All others remained Democrats for life. And next time when you try to push a lie that the parties “switched”, keep in mind that the same, what you call, "racists" that voted for Goldwater in the 60s were voting for Carter in the 70s.

Intrinsically, you keep forgetting that Democrats were always party of slavery, segregation, KKK, Jim Crow laws, lynching laws and voted down every CRA act in history before it finally passed in 1964. The Democrats are and always were the party of “We are the ones capable of and responsible for taking care of you because no one could reasonably expect you to do that for yourself.” The Democrats are party that repeatedly said “Slavery is good for the slave owner and good for the slave.”

1649474546810.jpg

I asked you before to provide five names of racist Democrats to switched to Republican party,

Which I did... and you tried to pretend they weren't racists or Democrats....

Intrinsically, you keep forgetting that Democrats were always party of slavery,

You have a complete misunderstanding of how American Political Parties work. American Political parties are coalitions, and the part of the Democrat Coalition that was the party of slavery, et. al. left a long time ago and Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Do you know how many of those Democrats who voted against CRA switched to Republican party? One, Strom Thurmond. All others remained Democrats for life.

Completely meaningless. A politician is just a reflection of his voters. Some of them were able to pull of the party switch without a hitch, others got replaced by nasty creatures who were louder and nastier.

Not that you have the intellectual ability to process this, but this is the problem overall. BOTH parties have become entrenched. We used to have Southern Conservative Dems and Northern liberal Republicans... It kind of tempered both parties to be more centrist. Created a lot more room for compromise for the good of the nation.

At Easter, visited the old neighborhood where the last of the Pro-Life Democrats, Dan Lipinski, got primaried out of office. He and his father held that seat since 1983. The Bernie Bro (or Bernie Sis) who beat him got districted out of existence so they could create a second Hispanic district in Chicago. Equally gone are pro-Choice Republicans.

so right now, it's the Democrats who are pushing for issues that the African-American community cares about, and the Republicans who want to censor the history books so one's lily-white sensibilities are offended.

Which I did... and you tried to pretend they weren't racists or Democrats....

You have a complete misunderstanding of how American Political Parties work. American Political parties are coalitions, and the part of the Democrat Coalition that was the party of slavery, et. al. left a long time ago and Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Completely meaningless. A politician is just a reflection of his voters. Some of them were able to pull of the party switch without a hitch, others got replaced by nasty creatures who were louder and nastier.

Not that you have the intellectual ability to process this, but this is the problem overall. BOTH parties have become entrenched. We used to have Southern Conservative Dems and Northern liberal Republicans... It kind of tempered both parties to be more centrist. Created a lot more room for compromise for the good of the nation.

At Easter, visited the old neighborhood where the last of the Pro-Life Democrats, Dan Lipinski, got primaried out of office. He and his father held that seat since 1983. The Bernie Bro (or Bernie Sis) who beat him got districted out of existence so they could create a second Hispanic district in Chicago. Equally gone are pro-Choice Republicans.

so right now, it's the Democrats who are pushing for issues that the African-American community cares about, and the Republicans who want to censor the history books so one's lily-white sensibilities are offended.

Limp wrist, the fact that one of the names you listed is George Wallace, who was never Republican, is just a shudder at how poor our “educational system” is.

And you’re an asshole who nobody likes. Live knowing that asshole. I’ll be here long after you’re pushing up daisies and feeding worms. Cry harder that you'll never be allowed to follow my wife or daughter into the bathroom you pathetic, mommy’s basement dwelling loser.
You hate me.
I don't hate you.
I hate the ignorance and hatred you spew.
Knowing that people like you hate me give me comfort.
Knowing that people like you hate me tells me I am right.
I can live with your hatred.
I will thrive in your hatred.
You, on the other hand will remain an ignorant mysogenistic human failure whose death will benefit the evolution of humanity.

I asked you before to provide five names of racist Democrats to switched to Republican party, and you did provided some random names, all debunked. Then I asked you to provide the year when your "party switch" happen, and you said 1968, which make no sense, since CRA happened in 1964.

You ignored that 91% of southern Democrats in House, and 95% of southern Democrats in Senate voted against CRA. Did you know that only Senators from Democrat party filibustered the bill?

Do you know how many of those Democrats who voted against CRA switched to Republican party? One, Strom Thurmond. All others remained Democrats for life. And next time when you try to push a lie that the parties “switched”, keep in mind that the same, what you call, "racists" that voted for Goldwater in the 60s were voting for Carter in the 70s.

Intrinsically, you keep forgetting that Democrats were always party of slavery, segregation, KKK, Jim Crow laws, lynching laws and voted down every CRA act in history before it finally passed in 1964. The Democrats are and always were the party of “We are the ones capable of and responsible for taking care of you because no one could reasonably expect you to do that for yourself.” The Democrats are party that repeatedly said “Slavery is good for the slave owner and good for the slave.”

He refuses to admit the fact that many more Dems left the party BECAUSE the “leadership” was against the civil rights act. Facts just don’t ever agree with poor Joe.

Limp wrist, the fact that one of the names you listed is George Wallace, who was never Republican, is just a shudder at how poor our “educational system” is.
Uh, no, I didn't, but never mind. I did mention Wallace in the text, and given your poor reading skills, I can see how you were easily confused... you seem a bit slow.

Okay groomer. Cry harder that you won’t ever follow my wife or daughter into the bathroom without severe consequences.
Right after which, you'll go to jail for a hate crime... which is fine with me.

Okay groomer. Cry harder that you won’t ever follow my wife or daughter into the bathroom without severe consequences.
Right after which, you'll go to jail for a hate crime... which is fine with me.

No jury is going to convict a man for protecting his wife or his daughter from a depraved sexual predator.

13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n.jpg

No jury is going to convict a man for protecting his wife or his daughter from a depraved sexual predator.

Really?

Really?

And in which of those three cases, was the pervert killed by a man protecting his wife, child, or other close acquaintance from the pervert?

Hint: None of them.

Killing someone just for being a mentally- and morally-fucked-up sexual pervert is not the same thing as killing a mentally- or morally-fucked-up pervert that is going after one's wife, child, or other loved one.

I wouldn't defend the former, nor would I expect a jury not to convict in such a case.

But in the latter, I stated that no jury would convict a man for protecting his wife or daughter from such a pervert, and nothing that you have posted refutes that statement.

Forum List

Back