Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And still you have nothing.

My statement was that no jury is going to convict a man for protecting his wife, daughter, or other close female acquaintance from a mentally- and morally-fucked-up pervert.

Citing cases of random violence against mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts does not refute my statement, until you can find a case where the one doing the violence was doing so to protect a close female acquaintance.

Uh, guy, they did what you fantasize about doing (because you are probably latently attracted to them) and they went to jail for it.

Beating someone up for their sexual identity is a crime in this country now. Deal with it. .

No, you wouldn't. You had no interest in "honest justice". You wanted a Stalin-esque show trial with predetermined verdict, followed by a witch-burning.

Actually, I want people held accountable for what they actually did. That's not what we have in this country when Rittenhouse can murder two people on video and get acquitted, but someone can be railroaded by the justice system for a crime they didn't commit because they were too poor to get a good lawyer.

No asshole, you will be going to prison for nefarious acti9ns against my wife or daughter. As I laugh at you crying as they haul you away. Noting you don’t have the balls to enter the women’s bathroom in front of somebody’s wife or daughter. Try it. Please. Do it.

Well, first, I'm a cisgendered male, there's no reason why I'd need to use the lady's room.
Second, you beat someone up for their gender identity, you are going to prison... Don't pass go, don't collect $200.00.

Uh, guy, they did what you fantasize about doing (because you are probably latently attracted to them) and they went to jail for it.

Beating someone up for their sexual identity is a crime in this country now. Deal with it. .

Actually, I want people held accountable for what they actually did. That's not what we have in this country when Rittenhouse can murder two people on video and get acquitted, but someone can be railroaded by the justice system for a crime they didn't commit because they were too poor to get a good lawyer.

Well, first, I'm a cisgendered male, there's no reason why I'd need to use the lady's room.
Second, you beat someone up for their gender identity, you are going to prison... Don't pass go, don't collect $200.00.
Beating you or one of your mentally ill friends up for following my wife into the bathroom isn’t a hate crime, it’s a public service. Now you approve of crimes against women. Poor little racist misogynist Joe....

1650408313066.jpeg

No asshole, you will be going to prison for nefarious actions against my wife or daughter. As I laugh at you crying as they haul you away. Noting you don’t have the balls to enter the women’s bathroom in front of somebody’s wife or daughter. Try it. Please. Do it.

He doesn't get it. Going to prison is price we are willing to pay in order to protect our wives and daughters.
If he think that attacking our females is worth the risk of being fed thru the tube for the rest of their lives, let them go for it.
Beside point, most of judges wouldn't send us to prison anyways.

He doesn't get it. Going to prison is price we are willing to pay in order to protect our wives and daughters.
If he think that attacking our females is worth the risk of being fed thru the tube for the rest of their lives, let them go for it.
Shit. He won't be going to prison. He'll never make it that far.

Beating you or one of your mentally ill friends up for following my wife into the bathroom isn’t a hate crime, it’s a public service. Now you approve of crimes against women.

Assaulting someone without cause is a crime.

So really quick, what is the ACTUAL criminal penalty for using the wrong bathroom?

Of course. If you seen some guy peeping through your daughters bedroom window one night, you'd be out there with a baseball bat. Going into their public restroom is no different.

If you were one of these weirdos that installed cameras in a stall of a females restroom and got busted, you'd be going to prison for a few months or years. Yet with liberalism, you don't have to do that any longer. Just wear a dress and go into the bathroom in person. Then they wonder why we want to keep them out of power.

Of course. If you seen some guy peeping through your daughters bedroom window one night, you'd be out there with a baseball bat. Going into their public restroom is no different.

If you were one of these weirdos that installed cameras in a stall of a females restroom and got busted, you'd be going to prison for a few months or years. Yet with liberalism, you don't have to do that any longer. Just wear a dress and go into the bathroom in person. Then they wonder why we want to keep them out of power.

Leftists are not just enabling, but encouraging all that. Now they're trying to normalize pedophilia by calling them "minor-attracted" individuals. No wonder why they vote for this guy.

1650410769217.png

No criminal penalty.

Now quick, what is a penalty for a man that follows girls into their bathroom?

Since that is only happening in your fevered mind, what's your point?

That's different, Welfare Ray, that's your house.

Public Bathrooms are exactly that, public.

So really quick, what is the ACTUAL criminal penalty for using the wrong bathroom?
You followed my wife or daughter in there. I have you on stalking and whatever else my family tells me you tried to pull. Therefore I can beat you within an inch of your worthless life. With due cause.

More to the point, it's going to be very difficult to put together a jury that would convict a man for protecting his wife, daughter, or other female loved one from one of these freaks.

A creepy male pervert, following a lady into the women's room, is plenty of cause.

If that lady has a husband, father, or other male acquaintance who is of any worth at all as a man, and who happens to be present at the time, then criminal penalties will be the least of the pervert's worries.

13238896_1556848927949541_3086362044558105498_n.jpg

You followed my wife or daughter in there. I have you on stalking and whatever else my family tells me you tried to pull. Therefore I can beat you within an inch of your worthless life. With due cause.

It was a public bathroom... you'll be charged with a hate crime.

Trying to help you out here, buddy, most of you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

A creepy male pervert, following a lady into the women's room, is plenty of cause.

If that lady has a husband, father, or other male acquaintance who is of any worth at all as a man, and who happens to be present at the time, then criminal penalties will be the least of the pervert's worries.

Again, you get charged with a hate crime, and you will be the one with the worries.

Oh, here's one on point,

A man who beat a transgender woman for using the women’s restroom was found guilty of a hate crime.

Fred Constanza was convicted in an Oregon court for first-degree bias crime, second-degree assault and harassment for the August attack on Lauren Jackson, a transgender woman.

Jackson was visiting Agate State Beach Park near Newport, Oregon, on the day of the attack. She stopped to use the women’s restroom – and that’s when Costanza walked over 100 yards across the park to confront her, multiple witnesses told Newport police.

A week after his trial began on January 22, a jury found him guilty on three counts.

CNN has reached out to Constanza’s attorney but hasn’t heard back.

About two months before Jackson’s assault, Oregon lawmakers updated the state’s existing hate crime legislation to include “gender identity” as a protected class. According to the FBI’s most recent hate crime data, around 6% of the victims in the 120 hate crimes reported in Oregon in 2018 were targeted because of their gender identity.

It was a public bathroom... you'll be charged with a hate crime.

Trying to help you out here, buddy, most of you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

Again, you get charged with a hate crime, and you will be the one with the worries.

Oh, here's one on point,

A man who beat a transgender woman for using the women’s restroom was found guilty of a hate crime.

Fred Constanza was convicted in an Oregon court for first-degree bias crime, second-degree assault and harassment for the August attack on Lauren Jackson, a transgender woman.

Jackson was visiting Agate State Beach Park near Newport, Oregon, on the day of the attack. She stopped to use the women’s restroom – and that’s when Costanza walked over 100 yards across the park to confront her, multiple witnesses told Newport police.

A week after his trial began on January 22, a jury found him guilty on three counts.

CNN has reached out to Constanza’s attorney but hasn’t heard back.

About two months before Jackson’s assault, Oregon lawmakers updated the state’s existing hate crime legislation to include “gender identity” as a protected class. According to the FBI’s most recent hate crime data, around 6% of the victims in the 120 hate crimes reported in Oregon in 2018 were targeted because of their gender identity.
Again faggot (by all your posts you obviously wish you were a gay black man), stalking is a serious offense. You followed my female family members into a bathroom. You have no legal recourse at that point. Hate crime? I’ll gladly admit I hate criminals like you as I’m beating you senseless.

Oh, here's one on point,

A “transgender woman” is a man, not a woman. He has no business intruding into a women's restroom, and if he does so, he fully, deserved to get the shit beaten out of him; especially if there is an actual woman already using the facilities.

The real hate crime is sacrificing the safety, modesty, and dignity of actual women, to pander to these fucked-up freaks.

Of course you support this, because it has been well established how deeply and intensely you hate women.

A “transgender woman” is a man, not a woman. He has no business intruding into a women's restroom, and if he does so, he fully, deserved to get the shit beaten out of him; especially if there is an actual woman already using the facilities.

The real hate crime is sacrificing the safety, modesty, and dignity of actual women, to pander to these fucked-up freaks.

Of course you support this, because it has been well established how deeply and intensely you hate women.

I've never seen women complaining about this...the only people I see are guys like you with sexual hangups... but then again, you belong to a weird sex cult..

Point was- a guy actually did what you fantasize about, and now he's in a prison cell.

Forum List

Back