Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Put the dress on, and enter women's restroom, you will find out.

Dude, this is your weird fantasy...

Did Bugs Bunny traumatize you as a child?

1650420326444.png

Actually, it's the opposite.

Your roads need more repair than the gas tax provides.

Government provides services we've asked for. The problem with most of you wingnuts is you want the services, you just don't want to pay for them. You've just been brainwashed to not want the rich to pay for them, either.

Joey, you're full of shit.

The money that they are supposed to be using to fix the roads, is, in large part, being embezzled, misappropriated, and outright stolen.

The roads are not being fixed. It's not because the government isn't stealing from us, under that pretext, enough to fix the roads many times over.

If all the money that government is taking from us by fraud and extortion, for the claimed purpose of fixing the roads, was actually spent on fixing the roads, then California would have the best roads in the nation.

Of course, you're doing what you always, do—taking the side of subhuman criminal filth against the side of actual human beings who are being defrauded and robbed by that filth.

Joey is fine with the road repair money used as a slush fund...because it means taxes can be raised! It happened in Pennsylvania: gas taxes were raised to fix infrastructure. The money was used for bike trails.

Last edited:
Uh, I don't do links because YOU DON'T DESERVE links.

No, you don't post links because you're full of shit, and links show that you're full of shit.

Well, first I own my own business... If I had the business volume to actually bring on a second employee, I might seriously consider it.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you do, kid. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's still a tough sell. I'm not aware of any successful lawsuit in such a situation. In our state they just passed Constitutional Carry, but I'm against that. I would rather they passed liability protection for people who need to use a firearm for self-defense. We CCW holders can get into a lawsuit as well in a justified shooting.

Reread my post: they don't have to win to bankrupt Kyle. Just keep dragging it out until his family is broke from lawyer fees. If someone has to quietly write a $150,000+ check to the law firm handling the suit against Kyle, no big deal to a billionaire.

Dude, this is your weird fantasy...

Did Bugs Bunny traumatize you as a child?

View attachment 633239

On the contrary, it's your autistic screeching to all of us here, that man in a dress has a right to enters women's restroom and expose himself to girls, and women. That's is not just your fantasy, but something you believe it's perfectly normal, otherwise you wouldn't be defending it, and promoting it. Every perversion, derangement, conflict, and wrongdoing comes from the left, there is no exception to the pattern.

On the contrary, it's your autistic screeching to all of us here, that man in a dress has a right to enters women's restroom and expose himself to girls, and women. That's is not just your fantasy, but something you believe it's perfectly normal, otherwise you wouldn't be defending it, and promoting it. Every perversion, derangement, conflict, and wrongdoing comes from the left, there is no exception to the pattern.

I'm wondering how this works, exactly. Now, when I used to work in fast food and I had to clean out the lady's room after hours, all the commodes were in enclosed stalls. (It was just like the men's room, but no urinals). So how exactly are these transwomen exposing themselves? They have to go into the commode and close the door just like anyone else does.

The reality, transwomen have been using the facilities for years. It's just no one noticed because you think, "Man, that's an ugly woman" and don't think twice about it.

WOMEN VOTE MOSTLY FOR DEMOCRATS SO, they actually voted for these insane Libtard ideas.
Women have no room to complain about things they voted for.

I'm wondering how this works, exactly. Now, when I used to work in fast food and I had to clean out the lady's room after hours, all the commodes were in enclosed stalls. (It was just like the men's room, but no urinals). So how exactly are these transwomen exposing themselves? They have to go into the commode and close the door just like anyone else does.

The reality, transwomen have been using the facilities for years. It's just no one noticed because you think, "Man, that's an ugly woman" and don't think twice about it.

You've been told and you repeated several times that "trans woman is a woman". When asked what makes "trans woman an woman", you referred to a "study" that per their own words was inconclusive, meaning - it failed. In order to know the difference in between the two, first you have to know what the woman is. But how would incel like you know what women is, if you never been with one, and that's most likely reason why you hate them, because they rejected you, they despite you, they chose some Chad over your limp wrist, and you opted for the "next best thing". You believe that everyone who wears a dress is a woman, because that's the only "woman" that could to get you away from hentai manga, and out of your mom's basement.

To answer your question, here is how it works. Man in a dress is not a woman. A man in women's swimming suit is not a woman neither.

1647910065043.jpg

This trans-movement, is a multi trillion dollar industry. From psychologist to sex change surgeons. With the biggest recipient being big pharma.

So then there's that.

WOMEN VOTE MOSTLY FOR DEMOCRATS SO, they actually voted for these insane Libtard ideas.
Women have no room to complain about things they voted for.

Nobody does really. I heard polls are showing they are slipping with women along with minorities. They think they are appealing to a lot of people not realizing they are chasing them away.

This trans-movement, is a multi trillion dollar industry. From psychologist to sex change surgeons. With the biggest recipient being big pharma.

So then there's that.

A movement is something that comes naturally, and there is nothing natural about being trans.

Other than that, you're correct. It all starts with WPATH standards, where "big pharma" pays into lobby groups, and there are many... HRC, FFAA, ACLU, PP, Arcus, Tides, Gates Foundation, OSF, GATE, NCTE, NCLR, GLAAD, GUTC, FFLI... All pro-trans groups plays into WPATH, that promotes the "standard of care" for trans individuals. This standard is for affirmative care only, and is pushed onto the medical / psychological / educational fields, that creates a streamline through the system. Money game.

Say child start exhibiting atypical behavior due to any reason.... puberty, shame, anger, being bullied, or simply having a sibling of opposite sex. Said behavior is typical of the opposite gender. WPATH standards diagnose this as gender dysphoria. At an immediate level teachers /aides / day care are compelled to affirm said behavior, and encourage a kid to "be themselves" and lead the kid to increase or amplify said behavior via Pavlovian response. This now fits the diagnosis prescribed by WPATH, and child is encouraged, rather pushed into therapy that confirm this. Therapy like GNRH agonists, cross sex hormones, that change their behavior even more. Then they brainwash poor kid, and kid's parents that all those changes of behavior are due to "gender dysphoria", and not to the drugs, and they recommend full transitioning, including surgery.

And all of this pads out the resumes of the shrinks / endocrinologists, who use the child in a study paid for by the same "big pharma" who paid into the lobby groups that pushed WPATH onto everyone.

Nobody does really. I heard polls are showing they are slipping with women along with minorities. They think they are appealing to a lot of people not realizing they are chasing them away.

To be honest, most of us didn't care much, up until politicians tried to make laws that forces rest of us to accept the unacceptable, and when we refused, they used is against us, start calling us intolerant, bigots, and what not. They've been playing this slippery slope card for long, and we were in some way playing along, until they came for our kids. No more.

Something similar happened with using autism to exploit the system. High functioning kids, Asperger's, tend to display obsessive or fixated, repetitious behavior. At a stage such as puberty or in a familial environment lacking appropriate same sex role models, they may experiment outside their gender and/or fixate upon it. Especially if they rather non-conformist (ie. tomboys).

While big pharma, along with teachers, and psychiatrists are advertising "life saving" solutions, political left jumped in the game with proposing laws that would finance it, and legalize the completely unproven methods, all in order to "save lives", without considering that their methods could be a cause of high suicide rates among transgenders. None of their solutions brought the suicide rate down. Post surgery suicide rates increased from 40 to over 50% now. Given that suicide attempt rate does not lessen, we can make the extrapolation that the surgery itself does little to alleviate the issues they are experiencing.

Trans activists at first blamed this on society and its refusal to accept trans individuals. However, this rate persists across all households, and communities. That is, a highly liberal open LGBT friendly place like San Francisco, has a roughly similar rate to say Nashville. Even trans community has realized that the issue does not lie in social acceptance.

Last edited:
You've been told and you repeated several times that "trans woman is a woman". When asked what makes "trans woman an woman", you referred to a "study" that per their own words was inconclusive
No, it just shows it requires more research, but in the meantime, don't be a jerk about it.

Also, you seem to know more about the language of the incel movement than I do using terms like "Chad".

Hmmmm.... And I bet you're going to tell us what a "nice guy" you are.

To answer your question, here is how it works. Man in a dress is not a woman. A man in women's swimming suit is not a woman neither.

Except the bodies that regulate those sports classify her as one...

To be honest, most of us didn't care much, up until politicians tried to make laws that forces rest of us to accept the unacceptable, and when we refused, they used is against us, start calling us intolerant, bigots, and what not. They've been playing this slippery slope card for long, and we were in some way playing along, until they came for our kids. No more.

Um, guy, you've been singing this song for the last 50 years, since Anita Bryant gave Orange Juice a bad name. You repeated the discredited theory that being LGBTQ is "learned" and kids "emulate" it when they see it.

No, it just shows it requires more research, but in the meantime, don't be a jerk about it.

It's interesting way to quote my words, by cutting off the point I made. Regardless, when study says that results are inconclusive (their words), and that requires more research (their words, and your words) that would be a text book example of failing to prove what study was attempting to prove. In other words, the study failed, period. There might be another study, or not, but this study did not produced the result that they were being paid to produce.

Also, you seem to know more about the language of the incel movement than I do using terms like "Chad".

Hmmmm.... And I bet you're going to tell us what a "nice guy" you are.

Given the propaganda and lies you're spewing here, and your attacks on women, on the institution of marriage, and every other leftist issue, you fit profile of an incel perfectly. Keep eating the frosted flakes, it's seems its working.

I couldn't care less what you think of me, but definitely, I am a nice guy to people that earned it, and deserve it.
I also believe that every Marxist deserve free schooling, free housing, free money, and most importantly a free helicopter ride.

Except the bodies that regulate those sports classify her as one...

Based on what?

Um, guy, you've been singing this song for the last 50 years, since Anita Bryant gave Orange Juice a bad name. You repeated the discredited theory that being LGBTQ is "learned" and kids "emulate" it when they see it.

It would help to provide a proven study, or studies where "theory" is discredited. It would, but you won't do it, because it doesn't exist. Just like proof for anything else you're shitposting here.

Of course, kids emulate everything that is presented to them. When you tell kids in school that they're in the wrong body, and therefore "something is wrong with them", and that wrong can be fixed with puberty blockers, hormones, and surgery, you'd think they wouldn't emulate that? Who takes the responsibility when indoctrinated and confused kid, ridden with hormones, made the changes that suppose to fix them, and finish their "transformation", and then realize they were not fixed, and their actual problems did not go away, and that in fact in order to keep living "normal" lives, the have to keep taking hormones, dilating, and who know what else, for the rest of their lives? And when at least 99 percent of kids find out that they can't really look how they were told they will look, or how they imagined, or wanted to look, and they end up looking at best neither male or female, having a voice that's instantly jarring, and bodies covered with scars, and never being able to reproduce the way someone the gender you believe you are does, and that if they're MtF they're not getting their balls back, or if you're FtM, you're not getting your boobs back, what do you think those kids would do five or ten years from the time when they were told that transitioning will solve all of their problems, and save their lives?

Let's magnify it even further. Suppose you're surrounded by a doctors, pharma, and media telling you this is the right decision for you, that you'll be better and should be celebrated for it, and you get into a community of other people all going thru the same thing, and they're all supportive, but aggressive and irrational, and then once you reach the end of your transition you feel it was a mistake, and suddenly all those family members and counselors and members of your "community" who supported you, suddenly turn their backs on you. Admitting you could be wrong means you were wrong. Now, all that progressive, empty-headed support is gone and you're left still being bombarded by those hormones in a mutilated body.

Now ask yourself, who hates these people, the ones who want them to be happy and continue to live, or the ones who are practically fine watching them ruin their lives and kill themselves, because to do otherwise would conflict with their political dogma?

Something similar happened with using autism to exploit the system. High functioning kids, Asperger's, tend to display obsessive or fixated, repetitious behavior. At a stage such as puberty or in a familial environment lacking appropriate same sex role models, they may experiment outside their gender and/or fixate upon it. Especially if they rather non-conformist (ie. tomboys).

While big pharma, along with teachers, and psychiatrists are advertising "life saving" solutions, political left jumped in the game with proposing laws that would finance it, and legalize the completely unproven methods, all in order to "save lives", without considering that their methods could be a cause of high suicide rates among transgenders. None of their solutions brought the suicide rate down. Post surgery suicide rates increased from 40 to over 50% now. Given that suicide attempt rate does not lessen, we can make the extrapolation that the surgery itself does little to alleviate the issues they are experiencing.

Trans activists at first blamed this on society and its refusal to accept trans individuals. However, this rate persists across all households, and communities. That is, a highly liberal open LGBT friendly place like San Francisco, has a roughly similar rate to say Nashville. Even trans community has realized that the issue does not lie in social acceptance.

Their mindset is they can force people to accept them.

It's the same with gay marriage. They had just about as many rights as married people in California, but it was the gays in California that complained the most. It had nothing to do with government benefits or rights, it's the concept they can force acceptance of their lifestyle. The Supreme Court was wrong on their decision. People today don't accept gay marriage anymore than they did 20 years ago. We simply don't pay attention to it.

It's like I said earlier on, a conservative sees a trans person and understands it's the mind that needs to be addressed. A liberal sees a trans person and thinks the mind is okay, it's the body that needs to be changed. God screwed up by putting a woman in a mans body. So they foster this idea of a mentally ill man having surgery that will disable him from natural sex for the rest of his life. It's only then he realizes what we conservatives have been saying all along, that it's impossible to change your gender, and then he offs himself.

I guess there is nothing we can do to stop mentally ill adults from harming themselves, but what we can stop is indoctrination of our children so they don't.

Now ask yourself, who hates these people, the ones who want them to be happy and continue to live, or the ones who are practically fine watching them ruin their lives and kill themselves, because to do otherwise would conflict with their political dogma?

I ask these people all the time: what if you went to a friends house, knocked on the door, and instead of your friend answering, you hear scratching on the door instead? When you walk inside, your friend is on all fours barking at you.

Would the humane thing to do is teach him tricks, give him treats, let him go into the backyard naked so he can lift his leg to piss on a tree? Of course not. You'd get that person some professional help if you were a true friend.

A man can no more be a woman than a man can be a dog. Yet if somebody thinks they are a dog, we don't alter their body to try and look like one. But if a man thinks he's a woman, they do.

Yes, you do.
Hate is all you have.
You cannot reason through your hate.
Oh, and you're stupid as a sack of dirty diapers.
And yet, I have a successful and happy family and there are half a dozen college degrees hanging on the wall, and our kids are about to put a few more there.

And you? Where does your happiness come from?

I ask these people all the time: what if you went to a friends house, knocked on the door, and instead of your friend answering, you hear scratching on the door instead? When you walk inside, your friend is on all fours barking at you.

Would the humane thing to do is teach him tricks, give him treats, let him go into the backyard naked so he can lift his leg to piss on a tree? Of course not. You'd get that person some professional help if you were a true friend.

A man can no more be a woman than a man can be a dog. Yet if somebody thinks they are a dog, we don't alter their body to try and look like one. But if a man thinks he's a woman, they do.

1650502997369.png

This is Dennis Avner, the Cat Man. He was transgender and transspecies. He believed himself to be a female tiger. So he has all the surgeries he wanted. He had his teeth filed into fangs, his lips, nose, and ears surgically altered, his body tattoo'd, got contacts, and purchased and animatronic tail, and what ended up happening at the end of his transformation? The same thing that happens to most trannies, he killed himself. The interesting thing about Dennis is that the same "community" that was questioning his well being for being a tiger, never questioned his well being of being a female. Oh irony.

Gender Identity Disorder is similar to Body Integrity Identity Disorder, wherein someone believes a part of their body is foreign to them, and if they just cut it off, they think their life will improve. Fittingly, there's a lot of overlap between the two conditions. It's also similar to people addicted to plastic surgery. Women getting breast reductions, and then implants, and then smaller implants, then larger. Liposuction, nose jobs, botox, and on and on, it never ends. They end up looking freakish and malformed and are never able to fix what they perceive is wrong with them.

Trannies also have high levels of overlap with autism and mental retardation as well. A notable anecdote can be found in "I think we're alone now", a documentary about the stalkers of some pop singer named Tiffany. The second stalker followed is a sad case of a man who lived his whole life normally, he was straight, happy, and very intelligent, and then he suffered a traumatic brain injury. When he woke up his speech was slower, and he couldn't process things as quickly. He was told that he might be gay, and suddenly he started feeling he was gay, and not long after that he decided he was a woman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back