Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is going to sound little extreme, but the only way to make women stand for themselves is to let men compete in all women's sports. Only when they realize there is no women left in sports they might realize they have an issue.

View attachment 617840
Is that the same person? And if so, he couldn't compete against members of his own gender but he's number one when competing against women?

Uh, no, I didn't, but never mind. I did mention Wallace in the text, and given your poor reading skills, I can see how you were easily confused... you seem a bit slow.

These are your words: "When the Democrats finally threw out the Strom Thurmonds and George Wallaces of the world, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms."

Repeating the same lie over and over does not make it true. Wallace never joined Republicans.

Uh, no, I didn't, but never mind. I did mention Wallace in the text, and given your poor reading skills, I can see how you were easily confused... you seem a bit slow.

Right after which, you'll go to jail for a hate crime... which is fine with me.
How’s many times do you have to be told something dumbfuck? NO I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL FOR ANY HATE CRIME, YOU WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. Multiple people witnessing you following a woman into the bathroom for nefarious purposes. But you’re a no education, no job, lifelong loser so that’s the only way you’ll ever get a woman’s attention.

How’s many times do you have to be told something dumbfuck? NO I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL FOR ANY HATE CRIME, YOU WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. Multiple people witnessing you following a woman into the bathroom for nefarious purposes. But you’re a no education, no job, lifelong loser so that’s the only way you’ll ever get a woman’s attention.
Lol, the leftist pos is pulling your chain.

For all those sick perverts who think they can do all that shit to our daughters, or wives, there are many Americans, and proud fathers and grandfathers, that would much rather settle their confusion with street justice than in a court room. I say, if they think they have balls, let them go for it...

Also read about California SB 145.

Last edited:
Killing someone just for being a mentally- and morally-fucked-up sexual pervert is not the same thing as killing a mentally- or morally-fucked-up pervert that is going after one's wife, child, or other loved one.

I wouldn't defend the former, nor would I expect a jury not to convict in such a case.

But in the latter, I stated that no jury would convict a man for protecting his wife or daughter from such a pervert, and nothing that you have posted refutes that statement.

Actually, they don't say what the provoking incident was....

But one of you bigots tries it, you will be arrested for a hate crime.

And then you have this story.

These are your words: "When the Democrats finally threw out the Strom Thurmonds and George Wallaces of the world, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms."

Repeating the same lie over and over does not make it true. Wallace never joined Republicans.

So reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. That sentence did not say Geo. Wallace specifically, just people like him.

How’s many times do you have to be told something dumbfuck? NO I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL FOR ANY HATE CRIME, YOU WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. Multiple people witnessing you following a woman into the bathroom for nefarious purposes. n.

Uh, sorry, man, if you beat up a trans person, or some woman with short hair you've mistaken for a trans person, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.

Which is why you don't have the guts to do it.

Actually, they don't say what the provoking incident was....

But one of you bigots tries it, you will be arrested for a hate crime.

And then you have this story.

And still you have nothing.

My statement was that no jury is going to convict a man for protecting his wife, daughter, or other close female acquaintance from a mentally- and morally-fucked-up pervert.

Citing cases of random violence against mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts does not refute my statement, until you can find a case where the one doing the violence was doing so to protect a close female acquaintance.

Everyone here knows how deeply you hate and resent women, and how devoutly you wish for them to be safe and easy prey for mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts, but the idea that these mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts will ever be able to prey on women as you wish is just a sick fantasy of yours, that will never be reality.

So reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. That sentence did not say Geo. Wallace specifically, just people like him.

Let's try this again...

Your words: "When the Democrats finally threw out the Strom Thurmonds and George Wallaces of the world, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms."

Democrats didn't threw out anybody, it never happened. Strom Thurmond left Democrats, and that's it, remaining racists stayed Democrats for life, just like George Wallace, or Robert Byrd, or Al Gore Sr., or John Stennis, or Russell Long who all died as Democrats, and were never Republicans.

And still you have nothing.

My statement was that no jury is going to convict a man for protecting his wife, daughter, or other close female acquaintance from a mentally- and morally-fucked-up pervert.

Citing cases of random violence against mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts does not refute my statement, until you can find a case where the one doing the violence was doing so to protect a close female acquaintance.

Everyone here knows how deeply you hate and resent women, and how devoutly you wish for them to be safe and easy prey for mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts, but the idea that these mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts will ever be able to prey on women as you wish is just a sick fantasy of yours, that will never be reality.

In this country, a jury actually might convict a man for protecting his womenfolk from someone of the right victim class.

I would like to think there are still men of courage and conviction who would accept the risk and consequence of civil disobedience to shine light on that sort of insane injustice.

I'd be all for honest justice. Let's let every criminal have a million dollar defense like Shooty McFlopsweat did. You'd have half the people being let out of prison instead of being plead into a cell by their inept public defender.
No, you wouldn't. You had no interest in "honest justice". You wanted a Stalin-esque show trial with predetermined verdict, followed by a witch-burning.

He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Unlike Sandman (AKA Smirky McBitchslap), they have tape of Rittenhouse murdering people. They have tape of him expressing his desire to murder a black man running out of a CVS. They have video tape of him beating the snot out of a 14 year old girl. They have pictures of him hanging out with the Racist Proud Boys.

Stuff the criminal jury wasn't allowed to hear about.

but if they claim they slandered him by calling him a racist or a murderer, all the media companies have to do is roll out those images.

Stop trying to play lawyer. You're not a lawyer and you suck at it.

Those of us who work at honest jobs are adversely affected when the cost of getting to and from those jobs increases as drastically as the Democraps have caused it to increase, lately.

I would not expect you to understand, since you're a worthless parasite, and not an honest worker.

And things like my employer burning $22-26,000 worth of diesel fuel EVERY WEEK.

Just as I said in post you quoted, you base your opinion on MSM talking points and your own ideological prejudices that expose your own racism and bigotry.
Because jury was not to your liking, they must be racists, despite that both sides are equally responsible in their jury selection.
People who attack others are not victims despite of them being shot. They got what they asked for, when you play stupid games, you win stupid prices.

The jury was mostly white...which is logical, because about 80% of the population of Kenosha is, in fact, white.

It's not likely they will have the money for a lawsuit. Very few lawsuits (if any) are successful in a justified self-defense shooting therefore any lawyer that isn't on the bottom of the barrel won't take the case on a retainer. People try to sue police officers all the time for it and it never works.

You miss one critical point: they will be well-funded by leftists to whom a $50,000 legal bill is something they'd pay with as much concern as you or I might buy a cup of coffee at 7-11. They don't need to win to ruin Kyle's life.

There are several reasons I don't post links.

1) YOu guys never read them. Or you complain they come from a biased source.... Or you take one line out of context and ignore the rest. (This is something Welfare Ray loves to do.)
2) I don't have time to resource every last link to confirm my memory. If I post an article, it's because it interests ME, not because I expect you to be enlightened. You'll still be the same ignorant, racist, homophobic bigots we started with.

You don't post links because you are full of shit, and you don't open links because you know you're full of shit.

You miss one critical point: they will be well-funded by leftists to whom a $50,000 legal bill is something they'd pay with as much concern as you or I might buy a cup of coffee at 7-11. They don't need to win to ruin Kyle's life.

That's still a tough sell. I'm not aware of any successful lawsuit in such a situation. In our state they just passed Constitutional Carry, but I'm against that. I would rather they passed liability protection for people who need to use a firearm for self-defense. We CCW holders can get into a lawsuit as well in a justified shooting.

It's a shame many of our politicians were lawyers and keep looking out for their own right or wrong. If not for that, we'd have a completely fair system of loser pays all. Sue anybody you like, but if you lose the suit, you are responsible to reimburse the person you tried to sue for all time lost from work, legal representation, and court costs. You'd see how fast that would stop these phony lawsuits.

Uh, sorry, man, if you beat up a trans person, or some woman with short hair you've mistaken for a trans person, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.

Which is why you don't have the guts to do it.
No asshole, you will be going to prison for nefarious actions against my wife or daughter. As I laugh at you crying as they haul you away. Noting you don’t have the balls to enter the women’s bathroom in front of somebody’s wife or daughter. Try it. Please. Do it.

Forum List

Back