Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm s ure there was a Klan bigot who thought the same way when they let black folks drink out of the same water fountains and ride next to them on the bus.
his name was Robert Byrd and he was awarded his own personal senate seat by a grateful party that used to be the klan...heck hillary was proud to be mentored by him.

Um, one was a rich person who could have gotten her kid into any school, the other was a poor person trying to get her child out of harms' way. But then again, you celebrate the murder of black children.

It doesn't matter. One was stealing taxpayers money and the other stole nothing. Any teacher will tell you the smaller the class sizes, the easier it is to teach them and getting students to pass with flying colors. Lowlifes bringing their children into a school they are not paying for increases those class sizes cheating taxpayers who want their kids to have the highest grades possible. Again, most of her sentence had to do with setting up drug deals more than the school anyway. It was a secondary crime and both cases were not heard by the same judge.

Except most of the fires happened on Federal Land AFTER Trump slashed funding for the forest service.

Unemployment was caused by Trump wrecking the economy, and it was going on before Covid hit. GDP was dropping through late 2019 and into 2020 it was -5 in the first quarter, before any Covid Deaths hit these shores. Part of it was because of Trump's unnecessary trade war with China. Fouled up supply chains something fierce.

Educate yourself on things you wish to talk about. That brush has been in those forests for decades. The experts say that even if they started today, it would take eight years to clean it all up and haul it away. Their decisions years ago had nothing to do with Trump.

Of course, I work 80 hours a week

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::eusa_shhh::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

They want to push people into public transportation so you depend on government provisions just to get around.

Until 2 years ago, I literally lived just over the hill from Paradise. And where we had to evacuate because the state did something stupid and our dam almost collapsed.

Paradise barely had any bus service even before the fire. A year or so before, almost 200,000 were ordered to evacuate from Oroville. This is an area that has an annual income of under $30k per year.

Now imagine the politicians get their wish. How high do some think the death toll will be in the event of another fire? There are on average 1-2+ evacuations ordered in that area every year. Yet, they want us to rely on public transit? Guess what, transit busses will not enter an evacuation zone. The Camp Fire killed 85 people, and one is still missing. And over 52,000 people were evacuated (the population of the city was just under 30k). Now imagine the death toll if the politicians got their wish.

That would make the 300 dead in the Great Chicago Fire seem like nothing.

Public transit is great, if you live in a big city. Which once again shows that the state could not give a damn about anybody not in SF-LA-Sacramento.

Until 2 years ago, I literally lived just over the hill from Paradise. And where we had to evacuate because the state did something stupid and our dam almost collapsed.

Paradise barely had any bus service even before the fire. A year or so before, almost 200,000 were ordered to evacuate from Oroville. This is an area that has an annual income of under $30k per year.

Now imagine the politicians get their wish. How high do some think the death toll will be in the event of another fire? There are on average 1-2+ evacuations ordered in that area every year. Yet, they want us to rely on public transit? Guess what, transit busses will not enter an evacuation zone. The Camp Fire killed 85 people, and one is still missing. And over 52,000 people were evacuated (the population of the city was just under 30k). Now imagine the death toll if the politicians got their wish.

That would make the 300 dead in the Great Chicago Fire seem like nothing.

Public transit is great, if you live in a big city. Which once again shows that the state could not give a damn about anybody not in SF-LA-Sacramento.

The Democrats could care less about dead Americans. Look at the border where they are allowing criminals from other countries here to kill Americans. And how about all that fentanyl and heroin killing over 100,000 Americans every year? They simply don't care when it comes to anybody interfering in their agendas. The American people are nothing more than a casualty in their war to completely change this country.

We see what's happening in Ukraine. Dementia stopped our Keystone pipeline and gave Russia his blessing to build theirs. Now Europeans and Americans are dependent on their oil to which the funding of the Ukraine war is supplied by. It Trump were President, we would have continued to be self reliant and the worlds largest exporter of energy, and he may have even threatened Putin we will double our output if they go into Ukraine.

Even if we regain a huge majority in Congress, these tragedies to our country won't completely end for another 2.5 years IF voters finally learned their lesson about what Democrat leadership means to this country.

The oil companies make 5¢ to 10¢ profit on every gallon of gasoline I buy.

Wow, this is how we know you are in a cult... you'll believe anything.

You do not have the faintest clue what it is like to do real work, in a real job.

Sure I do. Except my job requires a brain... yours got washed by the cult a long time ago.

ou're lying again. You did post links, we read them and challenge you on it, you just ignore it. If you do not post the link, your claims are baseless, just as you are.

Well, no, you really don't. You babble some nonsense here or there, but most of your responses are laughable homophobic and racist garbage.

Meanwhile in New Jersey, women are being impregnated by women.

How many get knocked up by guards?

The Democrats could care less about dead Americans. Look at the border where they are allowing criminals from other countries here to kill Americans. And how about all that fentanyl and heroin killing over 100,000 Americans every year? They simply don't care when it comes to anybody interfering in their agendas. The American people are nothing more than a casualty in their war to completely change this country.

Um, Fentanyl and Heroin were killing drug addicts (amazingly, Ray suddenly cares about drug addicts, just not enough to support rehab programs) when Trump was in power and throwing small children into concentration camps.

In fact, Drug related deaths went up under Trump.

1649929484460.png

I guess he wasn't locking up the right drug-dealing toddlers.

We see what's happening in Ukraine. Dementia stopped our Keystone pipeline and gave Russia his blessing to build theirs. Now Europeans and Americans are dependent on their oil to which the funding of the Ukraine war is supplied by. It Trump were President, we would have continued to be self reliant and the worlds largest exporter of energy, and he may have even threatened Putin we will double our output if they go into Ukraine.

Actually, no. The oil companies are sitting on tons of leases because they are making 174 BILLION in profit on your pain at the pump.

It doesn't matter. One was stealing taxpayers money and the other stole nothing. Any teacher will tell you the smaller the class sizes, the easier it is to teach them and getting students to pass with flying colors. Lowlifes bringing their children into a school they are not paying for increases those class sizes cheating taxpayers who want their kids to have the highest grades possible. Again, most of her sentence had to do with setting up drug deals more than the school anyway. It was a secondary crime and both cases were not heard by the same judge.

"Setting up drug deals." Which means an undercover asked her who was holding,, she told him, and she got busted for selling drugs. This is the bullshit that is the racist war on drugs, that you can be arrested merely for KNOWING someone selling drugs, if you are black.

If you are a rich white person, you get rehab.

But it's they way they dress in court. Sure. That's it.

Educate yourself on things you wish to talk about. That brush has been in those forests for decades. The experts say that even if they started today, it would take eight years to clean it all up and haul it away. Their decisions years ago had nothing to do with Trump.

Except Trump didn't clear any of it. He actually SLASHED money to the forest service. In fact, he slashed the Forest Services budget by nearly a Billion in 2020.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.accountable.us%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F10%2F202009-AUS-Trump-Wildfire-Budget-Cuts-Research.pdf&clen=545109&chunk=true

The oil companies make 5¢ to 10¢ profit on every gallon of gasoline I buy.
Government takes $1.81 in taxes on each gallon of gasoline that I buy.
Wow, this is how we know you are in a cult... you'll believe anything.

Nothing in your link refutes, or even addresses the point that I made.

It is not the oil companies that re screwing us over when we buy fuel. What modest profit margins they make, they earn by processing raw materials into products that we need, and distributing those products.

It is GOVERMNENT that is screwing us over, taking much, much, much more in taxes, having done not a damn thing to earn what they take; than the profits that the companies earn by actually producing the products an making them available to us.

In this case, government's behavior is that of a corrupt organized crime syndicate, engaged in extortion, fraud, and racketeering; rather than any legitimate benevolent organization. And as is always the case with you, we find you taking the side of the criminals, against the side of the human being that are victimized thereby.

But that's the whole idea: you can't afford to drive. This is how they will succeed in their push for electric vehicles and solar panels, both subsidized by the federal government. They want to push people into public transportation so you depend on government provisions just to get around.

Not possible. California, which is most friendly to renewable energy and electric cars, has only 1.2% of all cars that are electric or hybrids. You can't just switch off fossil fuels and say, buy electric and you won't have issue with gasoline price, especially when there are no enough electric vehicles produced, they cost substantially more than combustion engine cars, and there is not even enough electricity and charging stations to power them all up.

Not possible. California, which is most friendly to renewable energy and electric cars, has only 1.2% of all cars that are electric or hybrids. You can't just switch off fossil fuels and say, buy electric and you won't have issue with gasoline price, especially when there are no enough electric vehicles produced, they cost substantially more than combustion engine cars, and there is not even enough electricity and charging stations to power them all up.

Oh, I know this. I didn't say they'd be successful, just that they want to torture people in their failed attempt.

"Setting up drug deals." Which means an undercover asked her who was holding,, she told him, and she got busted for selling drugs. This is the bullshit that is the racist war on drugs, that you can be arrested merely for KNOWING someone selling drugs, if you are black.

If you are a rich white person, you get rehab.

But it's they way they dress in court. Sure. That's it.

In your OCD world everything is about race. Forget they were completely different crimes, penalties given by completely different judges, single crime that hurt nobody vs multiple crimes, forget all that. It has to be race only. And you don't think you have severe mental problems?

Except Trump didn't clear any of it. He actually SLASHED money to the forest service. In fact, he slashed the Forest Services budget by nearly a Billion in 2020.

He can't clear a thing when the forests are in their state and they refuse to have it cleaned up. You commies want to bow to these ecology freaks who are more worried about a tit mouse than hundreds of acres burning every year, WTF do you expect Trump to do about it, march in with the national guard and force the cleanup?

You don't know how our government works. No wonder you're a leftist.

Um, Fentanyl and Heroin were killing drug addicts (amazingly, Ray suddenly cares about drug addicts, just not enough to support rehab programs) when Trump was in power and throwing small children into concentration camps.

In fact, Drug related deaths went up under Trump.

1649929484460.png

I guess he wasn't locking up the right drug-dealing toddlers.

Oh, you mean in those cages DumBama built and then later published those photos as if those kids in cages were Trump's doing? And where are those kids today? They're in container trailers which nobody is allowed in unless they are government workers.

Actually, no. The oil companies are sitting on tons of leases because they are making 174 BILLION in profit on your pain at the pump.

They are sitting on leases that Dementia put on hold so they can't do any more exploration or drilling.

Well, no, you really don't. You babble some nonsense here or there, but most of your responses are laughable homophobic and racist garbage.

Except, it's not. Your link refer to a study that (you) said, that "trans women" brain is wired like a women brain. First, study doesn't state that, and second, study itself said it was based on small sample and it's inconclusive to be taken seriously. And you want to take that as a definite proof for your claim?

There is another study, that say that White Liberals More Likely To Have Mental Problems. Do you agree with that? If another source, Evie liberal magazine refers to a study that claims "over 50% of liberal white women under 30 have mental health issues", it must be true, right? We already knew you are a nutcase, but now it's official: White liberals more likely to have a mental health condition.

How many get knocked up by guards?

If you haven't confirmed it already, I would ask you if you're retarded. It seems it slipped your undeveloped brains that woman cannot impregnate a woman.

What...what do women have to complain about? They wanted equality right? I mean, you all spent all this time making it extremely clear that there is no difference between a woman and a man and that a man who claims to be a woman actually IS a woman.

This is the bed you made, I guess you all have to lay in it.

This tired screed of bitterness. "You women deserve to be mistreated, because you dared to want more than the little box that served my needs. Suffer for not being subservient."

WE spent time making it clear there was no difference between women and men? Really? We did? Because I don't recall having ever done so. I don't recall women in general ever doing so. I remember saying that we were just as much functioning, rational adult individuals as men are, and therefore deserved the same right to self-determination that men had, and I can see that you have never gotten over your rage about it.

This is not the bed we made. This is the bed you want to force on us to compensate for your own issues.

But that's the whole idea: you can't afford to drive. This is how they will succeed in their push for electric vehicles and solar panels, both subsidized by the federal government. They want to push people into public transportation so you depend on government provisions just to get around.

Anything to keep the peasants in their place.

This tired screed of bitterness. "You women deserve to be mistreated, because you dared to want more than the little box that served my needs. Suffer for not being subservient."

WE spent time making it clear there was no difference between women and men? Really? We did? Because I don't recall having ever done so. I don't recall women in general ever doing so. I remember saying that we were just as much functioning, rational adult individuals as men are, and therefore deserved the same right to self-determination that men had, and I can see that you have never gotten over your rage about it.

This is not the bed we made. This is the bed you want to force on us to compensate for your own issues.

I guess if you wanted more equal treatment in employment and rights means you must surrender your gender as well.

Rationality is not an issue.

Individual differences between man and woman are, socio-cultural and biological. In western societies, which are more egalitarian and therefore they're modeled to decrease those differences, they achieved opposite results despite their ideological positions.

Nearly all social scientists are leftists, and even with their indisputable left wing political bias, and their own research generated the data that suggest that gender differences are real, and even bigger in egalitarian societies. They didn't do that to grind their ideological acts, because their ideological positions are that more society become egalitarian, men and women get more the same. But with their own research they proved quite opposite.

Their research was based on premise that men and women are different, but if you push the social structure harder and harder, with laws and regulations and changes in educational system, to minimize biological differences, they will become more the same. It's not just that it didn't happen, but results were quite opposite of what they were expecting, plus it raised another question, do we want to give so much power to the state over those decisions. For the same reason feminist movement turns out to be total failure for the actual women, but that's another topic.

Now I wanted to ask you something... when you go to the airport to fly someplace, and you're going thru TSA checkpoint, would you agree to be padded by a transgender "women"?

I guess if you wanted more equal treatment in employment and rights means you must surrender your gender as well.

In leftist mind it doesn't work that way. Take this new wave feminism, that is all about women being "strong and independent" and can do whatever they want, and fuck whoever they want, etc. The other day I was leaving the store, and I didn't even know, and I learned later that I was some 5-6 yards ahead the person behind me. My hands were full with bags, and as I exited the store and door closed behind me, the next thing I hear something like: "When you don't hold a door for a woman, you're piece of shit". I turned around, and first thing I got from her was "the look", then I noticed greenish haired, nose pierced, two hundred pounds "blob" in "PINK" sweater and fray leggings, and one bag of purchased goods in her hand... I didn't say anything, just smirked and left.

1602439966971.gif

Clearly, the feminist message has become gabbled, and there are some women in new generation who cannot understand that the old rules no longer apply. What she was expecting was the act of chivalry, where the man intervenes in woman's life exhibiting what we could call a gentile behavior. However, feminists of the 60's believe that this behavior is implied when the women is incapable of fending for themselves and big strong daddy steps in and helps her to succeed. This gave rise to what became known as women's liberation, the belief that women need to sever all ties with man in order to develop themselves and to become their equals.

Insisting that the man should do something so the woman don't have to is the example of gender behavior which go against literally every feminist critic's work, and suggest that liberation has yet to take place. The price of freedom was, is, and always will be independence, but it's not good complaining that the benefits of old system has disappeared and the new, blended system will be simply unsustainable. Cherry picking doesn't work for one simple reason, feminism is not lifestyle choice. Feminism is moral and political philosophy which require some sacrifices from it's recipients.

Having said that, I would hold a door for a woman, but not because she was woman, but because she needs help. Holding on to old fashion notion of masculinity is old well and good. But it ain't feminist. And intellectual gymnastics won't make it so. And that is truth about women's liberation that pop culture seems to have forgotten, if they knew it in the first place. It was meant to be men's liberation, as well.

Last edited:
Rationality is not an issue.

Individual differences between man and woman are, socio-cultural and biological. In western societies, which are more egalitarian and therefore they're modeled to decrease those differences, they achieved opposite results despite their ideological positions.

Nearly all social scientists are leftists, and even with their indisputable left wing political bias, and their own research generated the data that suggest that gender differences are real, and even bigger in egalitarian societies. They didn't do that to grind their ideological acts, because their ideological positions are that more society become egalitarian, men and women get more the same. But with their own research they proved quite opposite.

Their research was based on premise that men and women are different, but if you push the social structure harder and harder, with laws and regulations and changes in educational system, to minimize biological differences, they will become more the same. It's not just that it didn't happen, but results were quite opposite of what they were expecting, plus it raised another question, do we want to give so much power to the state over those decisions. For the same reason feminist movement turns out to be total failure for the actual women, but that's another topic.

Now I wanted to ask you something... when you go to the airport to fly someplace, and you're going thru TSA checkpoint, would you agree to be padded by a transgender "women"?

I have an objection to being patted down at all. That being said, assuming they were doing the standard cop frisk, I wouldn't actually care if the security officer doing it was male, female, pretending to be other, etc. Likewise, if they're touching me in a way they shouldn't during a patdown, I'm going to be equally offended and pitching ten kinds of fit regardless of the sex/gender pretense of the officer.

For reference and clarification, I also prefer male gynecologists to female, and all three of my children were delivered by male doctors.

Forum List

Back