Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So why are you crying like a little bitch about the popular Florida LAW?

I could explain it to you for the fourth time and you still wouldn't understand.

For everyone else, this law goes far beyond sex education in the classroom. It tells teachers that they can't discuss anything related to gay people, just pretend they don't exist.

Nobody is throwing it at children.

Gays want the same things you take for granted...
I thought homosexuals were something different than trans folks. :dunno:

I didn't read the entire thread. . but how did it go from asking about women's reactions to transwoman, to gays?

Seriously? If I were gay? I would want nothing to do with trans folks muddying up my brand. They had worked hard since at least the fifties for some actually societal legitimacy, and now? Folks with Gender dysphoria want to horn in on those hard fought gains? Screw that.

If I were a homosexual? I'd tell those mental cases to take their issues, go find a therapist, and stop mucking up the waters.

:rolleyes:

Dude you go
Just say no

Any penis born male who wants to best girls in physical competition has a Lot More Screws Loose than just gender denial.
6bxuwe.jpg

I could explain it to you for the fourth time and you still wouldn't understand.

For everyone else, this law goes far beyond sex education in the classroom. It tells teachers that they can't discuss anything related to gay people, just pretend they don't

For everyone else, this law goes far beyond sex education in the classroom. It tells teachers that they can't discuss anything related to gay people, just pretend they don't exist.
There's nothing about homosexuality that needs to be discussed in the classroom. Keep your sexual thoughts to yourself and in your bedroom.

I think you meant "things"... are you having like a brain stroke, because this is like the third major grammatical goof you made today.
Do transgender woman that still have a penis take a piss standing up or squatting?

Fuck you you lying piece of shit. Take your bullshit and shove it back up your ass after mommy removes your diaper. News flash. Your bullshit charges against Jordan got recanted. Stop trying to corrupt kids. Stop trying to go in the women's bathroom. Or some angry parent, husband, father might just teach you a lesson you'll never recover from.
You are a LIAR, LIAR
No one but you and yours are trying to corrupt kids.
Teaching them your hate.
Teaching them your perversions.

If I go to the ladies room it is because there is no other option available and I go there to use the facilities. If someone has an issue with that than, please, make your point. But, raise your hands and you won't get all of them back.

But you see, pervert.
This thread is not about going to the bathroom.
That perversion is coming from people like you.
The thread is about women in sports and whether having trans-women participate as women is fair.
SO my hate filled perv...
Why not get your head out of the toilet and stay on the topic?

No, it actually does none of what you claim. You can’t explain it because it reveals that you Dems are trying to indoctrinate innocent children. Else you wouldn’t be filling your diaper and throwing a tantrum.

You are a LIAR, LIAR
Teaching them your hate.

If I go to the ladies room it is because there is no other option available and I go there to use the facilities. If someone has an issue with that than, please, make your point. But, raise your hands and you won't get all of them back.

But you see, pervert.
The thread is about women in sports and whether having trans-women participate as women is fair.
Yawn. Go fuck yourself you lying POS. You’re mad because we’re telling you you don’t get to indoctrinate kids anymore. Filling your diaper and crying about a law that protects children. So go fuck yourself asshole. You follow my wife or daughter into a bathroom and you’ll lose more than a hand you demented sick fuck. And no, trans women are NOT women. Keep your head firmly buried in your ass with the rest of your utter bullshit.

Nobody is throwing it at children.

Gays want the same things you take for granted...

I think it is safe to say that the overwhelming vast majority of those of us who are not faggots or trannies do not want, and do not take for granted, any “right” to sexually groom and molest young children.

It's certainly not heterosexuals who are clear on the distinction between male and female, that are dragging any perverted sexual shit into school classrooms and imposing it on young children.

Last edited:
You are a LIAR, LIAR
Teaching them your hate.

But you see, pervert.
:cuckoo:

I think you meant "things"... are you having like a brain stroke, because this is like the third major grammatical goof you made today.

Yeah, you got that right... things.

No, I don't have a brain stroke, beside arguing with you I am doing few other things, like working, trading, so I am all over.

So, you made a point about my grammatical "goof", but you still didn't answer the question. What things we take for granted that gays don't have?

I wouldn't know, I'm straight. Funny thing is, I don't need to hate gay people to make myself feel better. I did have an aunt who I believe was probably gay, but she was also very religious and was self-loathing.

You make yourself better by hating women?

Now, I know how you hate science... but

Where did you get that from, that I am homophobe? I don't hate you, and I am not afraid of you neither.

I wouldn't know, I don't wear a dress. But if you are a transwoman, you use the women's room. If you are a trans man, you use the men's room. This isn't complicated.

What is a transwoman?

That is fine for 5 year old children.

Why, do gays need attention or something?

Forum List

Back