Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If a man, making no pretense at all, wants to walk into a women's restroom, is that OK with you.

What if he wants to go into a women's locker room, and watch women dressing, undressing, and showering?

If that man claims to be a trans women”, does that really make such an intrusion any more acceptable?

My first thought is, most women know what a naked man looks like, and most men know what a naked woman looks like. Reality- most people look better with their clothes on.

Or maybe we'll just get over our sexual hangups about showers and bathrooms.

Okay. So putting two inferior competitors together is interesting, why?

It has nothing to do with being interesting, it has to do with giving half of our population their own space.

Awesome. Transwomen are women. Deal with it.

Transwomen are women? WTF do you get that from? Didn't you ever take a biology or science course in school. There are only women and men, that's it. You cannot be a woman anymore than you can be a Greyhound bus.

I am sure you worked your way up past Pizza Boy, but that was because the customers kept complaining about the weird taste.

So any lunatic can have a gun as long as 5 guys in robes say so? That's kind of nuts...

Here's the thing. It doesn't cost you anything to treat trans people with dignity... but we all have to work our way around your weird gun fetish and all the countermeasures we have to take when one of you decides to go on a rampage. Active Shooter Drills, Security Doors, metal detectors in our schools, etc.

Which accurately describes what you do. You aren't crippled, you are more than capable of working other jobs, you just gamed the system because that makes you more money with less effort.

You might have a point, I am living in your head rent free, having you curl in the corner muttering "Kellerman...Kelllerman...Kellerman...:

Speaking of people whose heads I live in rent free,

Says the guy who just tried to argue that Joseph Smith fucking fourteen year olds was perfecly okay, but Roman Polanski needs to be hunted to the ends of the Earth.
Yawn. Pathetic projection from a misogynistic lifelong loser. Angry because women want nothing to do with you. Keep spouting your proven bullshit. And wonder why you’re considered a joke. Read carefully asshole, I have a better job then you could ever hope to get with your no education, troublemaking, racist, misogynistic attitude. Since you’re okay with replacing women with men, go talk to regressivepervert, I’m sure he would accept you despite your disgusting views on women.

I am not harmed. But my daughters who play tennis could be.
And the daughters of other people who play sports could be harmed physically, since it's been happening. They are harmed by not being allowed to speak against it under threats they will be thrown off their teams, or lose scholarships.

Now I got question for you. What do you gain by allowing men in women restrooms? Do you like creeping on girls? Does that excite you? Can't get hard on without it, eh perv? What's your gain?
I finds it strange that those on the left defend these men’s competing against women. As you said, physical harm is coming to some women, as in the case of the trans MMA fighter who cracked the skull of at least one female opponent. Women’s sports aren’t supposed to be a fallback for men who can’t cut it at a certain level.

Okay. So putting two inferior competitors together is interesting, why?

That you have a short attention span? Yes, we established that, Welfare Ray.
/——-/ “Transwomen are women”
Uhhhh no they aren’t. If a so called trans gender gets Covid how does the CDC and hospital classify the patient, male or female?

BillNyeCrazy.gif

My first thought is, most women know what a naked man looks like, and most men know what a naked woman looks like. Reality- most people look better with their clothes on.

Or maybe we'll just get over our sexual hangups about showers and bathrooms.

It's one thing for an individual to decide that one has no problem being seen naked by a stranger of the opposite sex, or seeing a naked stranger of the opposite sex.

It's quite another thing to impose such a choice on someone else against that other person's will.

No decent person would ever suggest that a woman ought to be compelled to endure a male audience whole dressing, bathing, or engaging in similar activities.

Only a misogynistic asshole, such as yourself, would deny a woman her basic right to modesty, privacy, and safety.

If a man, making no pretense at all, wants to walk into a women's restroom, is that OK with you.

What if he wants to go into a women's locker room, and watch women dressing, undressing, and showering?

If that man claims to be a trans women”, does that really make such an intrusion any more acceptable?

An excellent question.

It's one thing for an individual to decide that one has no problem being seen naked by a stranger of the opposite sex, or seeing a naked stranger of the opposite sex.

It's quite another thing to impose such a choice on someone else against that other person's will.

No decent person would ever suggest that a woman ought to be compelled to endure a male audience whole dressing, bathing, or engaging in similar activities.

Only a misogynistic asshole, such as yourself, would deny a woman her basic right to modesty, privacy, and safety.

I will go further and say that it's an imposition on me to make me look at him naked, too. There's a reason that indecent exposure is a crime.

It has nothing to do with being interesting, it has to do with giving half of our population their own space.

Why do they need their "own space"?

Transwomen are women? WTF do you get that from? Didn't you ever take a biology or science course in school. There are only women and men, that's it. You cannot be a woman anymore than you can be a Greyhound bus.

Yes, I realize that's the limits of your mind, Ray. Probably still upset about that time you picked up a tranny in a bar. We all know you have a case of the not-gays.

Yawn. Pathetic projection from a misogynistic lifelong loser. Angry because women want nothing to do with you. Keep spouting your proven bullshit. And wonder why you’re considered a joke. Read carefully asshole, I have a better job then you could ever hope to get with your no education, troublemaking, racist, misogynistic attitude. Since you’re okay with replacing women with men, go talk to regressivepervert, I’m sure he would accept you despite your disgusting views on women.

Sorry, man, you come off like a loser, I am sure that your Pizza Job was the highlight of your career, but you really shouldn't have been doing that weird stuff with the dough.

Again, buddy, you are arguing from a cultural stance. The same guys who are horrified about sharing a locker room with a trans are the ones who get bent out of shape when they see a Muslim woman with a Hijab. Conversely, the Japanese have done unisex bathing for centuries, much to the horror of Christian Missionaries who showed up in Japan.

If you don't want people to see you naked, don't use a public shower/locker room. (Bathrooms are kind of besides the point, because stalls are enclosed.)

By your logic, a woman should be more upset about sharing her locker room with a lesbian who is checking her out, than a trans-woman who could care less.

I finds it strange that those on the left defend these men’s competing against women. As you said, physical harm is coming to some women, as in the case of the trans MMA fighter who cracked the skull of at least one female opponent. Women’s sports aren’t supposed to be a fallback for men who can’t cut it at a certain level.

Well, simple solution to that. Ban MMA altogether. While you are at it, ban boxing. Sports based on beating your opponent senseless aren't sports, they are barbaric.

Nobody is competing in female sports because they couldn't hack it in male sports. They are competing to represent trans folks. It's a civil rights issue.

Unfortunately, the right wing, always, always looking for something to distract stupid white people from what the rich are doing to them, have seized on this non-issue as something you need to be REALLY REALLY upset about.

If you don't want people to see you naked, don't use a public shower/locker room.

That's not your call to make.

Again, only a misogynistic asshole such as yourself would deny a woman the basic dignity, modesty, privacy, and safety of not having an audience of strange men observing her as she dresses, undresses, showers, uses restroom facilities, and such.

As fond as you are of frequently falsely accusing me of misogyny, if is all to clear that it is you who is the one who truly hates women. It's not at all difficult to see why you, being an almost-sixty-year-old pathetic incel would hate women, but that is your issue, not that of any women, and it is not your place to punish women for their rejection of you.

I am not harmed. But my daughters who play tennis could be.
And the daughters of other people who play sports could be harmed physically, since it's been happening. They are harmed by not being allowed to speak against it under threats they will be thrown off their teams, or lose scholarships.

Now I got question for you. What do you gain by allowing men in women restrooms? Do you like creeping on girls? Does that excite you? Can't get hard on without it, eh perv? What's your gain?
Could be?

So this is all in your imagination.

ME, perv, I gain nothing. Well, i do gain the peace of mind of knowing I have acted morally, without hate, without animus.
In fact, perv, these thoughts that pollute your perverted mind never enter mine.

I simply choose not to participate in your perverted hate fest BECAUSE
unlike you...
I do not fear these people.
I do not hate these people
AND
Unlike you...I don't secretly wish i WAS on of these people.

I've done it many times. So, yeah, when you gotta go where is not the issue. Unless you have perverted thoughts.
Again, only in your perverted mind. voyeurism is illegal. Taking a crap isn't
Claims? Are you calling someone you've invented in your mind a liar?

Your failure to understand ANYTHING about what you are whining makes clear the perversion only occurs in your mind.

It's a normal instinct in men to protect their women. Didn't you see the Chris Rock slap down? Probably not. It was one of the lowest rated Academy Awards shows in history. In any case I don't want a sissy in a dress in the bathroom or changing room with my wife or daughter. If I see it, somebody is going to end up in the hospital. We owe our women the respect and privacy most women desire when they are doing those things. If you think you are a woman, fine. But don't insist society must treat you like one. You're a guy whether you wear a pair of jeans or a dress. Go to your own bathroom and leave our women alone.
Womens bathrooms have stalls
Womens dressing rooms are private.

No LGBTQ+ person is going into the ladies room to peek or grab. That would be normal healthy All American men, like yourself.

Your unreasoning fear and willingness to resort to violence against people you neither know nor understand is a problem you should work on fixing.

Forum List

Back