Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Politifact quoted Elder who ...
ADMITTED HIS CLAIM WAS A LIE...
As is yours. LIAR

You're quoting PolitiFact, without actually quoting them. Not that it matters, just saying.
PolitiFact claimed that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation and the Steele Dossier is real.
If you're using PolitiFact as a source of information, you're an imbecile.

So your opposition is not because of fairness but because you hate LGBTQ+ people.
People just like you tried to keep Blacks out of baseball.
They were wrong and so are you.
So you were born this stupid, because it would be impossible to raise you that way.

Just as it fit your undeveloped brain, you're making stupid assumptions again.

And as expected, at first sight of losing an argument, in the discussion that has nothing to do with race, the leftist fuck is pulling out the race card. :laughing0301:

Actually, your low income areas favor Democrats because they have the good sense to realize who is working for them. The rich vote Republican because the republicans work for them.

What is mystifying is some dipshit who lives in a slum, collects a government check every month, and then votes for the people who would take that away from him because he hates his black neighbors getting a check, too!

We conduct the Census and Taxes from home, there's no reason why we can't vote from home.

Not really. The economy was far better under Clinton, and it was far better under Reagan (see, just to be fair). Reagan and Clinton and Obama inherited economies in recession and brought them into prosperity. Trump inherited a good economy, never achieved 3% GDP growth, and left the country in a complete recession and meltdown, with plague and riots to boot!

Uh, guy, jobs are plentiful now. So by that standard, Biden (who grew the economy by 6 million jobs in his first year) is an outstanding success.

Biden didn't hold rallies because holding rallies WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE. Of course, Trump, being a complete narcissist, didn't care if Herman Cain and others died from his rallies

Or people looked at four years of an assclown, ending in a plague that killed half a million people (and would go on to kill half a million more), a recession where 65 million people lost their jobs, 165,000 businesses closed for good, and riots broke out in the streets, and the narcissist in the White House shrugged his shoulders and said, "It is what it is!"

Why would you vote for more of that, other than you just can't admit you made a mistake.

The problem with your argument is that most people are not stupid like you; blaming somebody for something they had zero control over. It's just like Dementia. Nobody is blaming him for covid deaths because he had no control over covid deaths. The only time we bring it up is when you on the left try to blame Trump. But I understand that Trump did such a good job you have nothing legitimate to bash him for, so you make up bullshit. You have to, you have absolutely nothing else.

I can credit Trump for the great economy we enjoyed those years because he did things to create jobs: He lowered taxes on our job creators, he gave nearly everybody a tax cut, he created the policy for every new business regulation made, two had to be erased in it's place. He greatly slowed down illegals crossing into our country. You can't do that with Dementia because he did zero for job creation. Those jobs were always there, it's just he and the other Communists decided to pay people to stay home instead of work. When that gravy train stopped last September, people started to go back to work

Thanks to Dementia, our businesses are now faced with much higher fuel costs, much higher transportation costs, much higher inflation. He's doing everything possible to kill our job creators. The economy isn't what it is because of him, it is what it is in spite of him. Credit our businesses and consumers. At least you'd have a smidgen of honesty by doing so.

So any lunatic can have a gun as long as 5 guys in robes say so? That's kind of nuts...

Here's the thing. It doesn't cost you anything to treat trans people with dignity... but we all have to work our way around your weird gun fetish and all the countermeasures we have to take when one of you decides to go on a rampage. Active Shooter Drills, Security Doors, metal detectors in our schools, etc.

Nobody has to work around anything. It's you leftists and the leaders you choose that let's criminals go and back into society. It has zero to do with guns because guns are an inanimate object. They don't do anything on their own.

Weirdos have been around for many years. But this push that the public must treat them as real women is the problem. They are destroying our entertainment in sports, taking scholarships that rightfully belong to real girls and women, invading their private zones like restrooms and locker rooms. If they just left us alone, we'd leave them alone like we always have.

Which accurately describes what you do. You aren't crippled, you are more than capable of working other jobs, you just gamed the system because that makes you more money with less effort.

Disability is not for cripples only. I gave you the government link and like you retardedly do all the time, refuse to educate yourself on the subject at hand. You want to keep insisting you're right even when we present empirical evidence your wrong or lying. I didn't manipulate anything in the system. A government doctor told me I could no longer work. How is that gaming the system? I applied for disability and surrendered all my medical records to the bureaucracy for them to make a determination. How is that gaming the system?

Maybe have an adult read the definition of gaming the system that I posted and have them explain it to you. As for your phantom jobs, you lost that challenge when I asked you to find me one in my area that paid a decent wage. You failed, I won, but your a sore loser.

1648501710035.png

Probably because my knob hasn’t been slobbed… How else can I find the ambition to seek out my work boots?
Being fair though… I’m not above getting my face slimy…

Do you also demand your paycheck before you actually do any work? I don't think so.

I do find it very interesting how many men have no problem gasbagging about women "remembering their proper place", but absolutely lose their shit and become offensive the instant someone suggests THEY have a proper place they should get into.

Do you also demand your paycheck before you actually do any work? I don't think so.

I do find it very interesting how many men have no problem gasbagging about women "remembering their proper place", but absolutely lose their shit and become offensive the instant someone suggests THEY have a proper place they should get into.

You already declared what your "proper" place is. You wanna sit at home and have a man bring more money to you.

Don't you think that women should be represented in workforce equally as men?

The Williams sisters are actual women. Perhaps they are near the top of the range of performance among women tennis players, but they are, in fact, woman tennis players.

No matter how you try to spin it, a “trans woman” is not, in any meaningful sense at all, any kind of actual woman, but a man. As such, he has the athletic advantages that come from being a man, the superior bone and muscle structure, greater lung capacity, a stronger heart. For him to compete against actual women, in a sport where males have an advantage, would be cheating, plain and simple.

I was watching Steven Crowder's latest "Change My Mind", about whether biological men should compete with women. I was horrified to see how ignorant people are about the physical differences between men and women, and the effects that hormone treatments and such actually have. There are really people out there believing that a year of taking estrogen completely negates the difference between a male body and a female one.

If I wasn't a heartless bitch with no ability to cry, I'd be weeping for the sad state of education in the United States.

I love having a place. I'll take the shoe leather express if I can't conjure up gas. I'll even take a knife or two. Or... die tryin'... We have our place. And would stand proudly along side our female counter-parts. It sply won't work otherwise. I... as Aman, I can never be a "woman", nor can any woman be a man. I do realize that this is a Binary contract. I just... Like you... Want to be sure both parties get "paid"...

You already declared what your "proper" place is. You wanna sit at home and have a man bring more money to you.

Don't you think that women should be represented in workforce equally as men?

You keep declaring that you haven't bothered to actually hear and understand what I've been saying, because you're too busy listening to whatever ex-wife trauma you're suffering.

I'm feeling generous, so I'm going to explain the conversation you jumped into without feeling the need to know what the fuck was being said. You're welcome.

Cellblock started with, "/——-/ Women need to know their place and just accept it. They should go home and bake some cookies for their man."

That was when I responded, "Men need to know their place. They should go to work and earn more money for us. Why are you wasting time on the Internet when you could be earning like you should be? Personally, I don't bake cookies for lazy slackers."

Interesting that you had nothing to say about HIS remark, but you went batshit at my suggestion that if women have a traditional role to play, so do men. By the way, I note that Cellblock himself loved my response, because he understood what I was saying.

I stand by what I said. If a woman is going to do the traditional wife and mother thing, then she's going to need a husband who does the traditional man thing of stepping up and supporting his family. And right now, the nation is overpopulated with spoiled, whiny man-children who want all the perks of traditional females without any of the responsibilities that go with it. Not to mention our society has become so skewed that it's impossible for most families to manage on just one salary.

For the record, I think women, as a rule, are intelligent and capable adult human beings with as much right to self-determination as men have. I think if they WANT to focus their lives on a career, they have the right to do so. But I don't think the primary role of women in the human species is as the breadwinners, and I don't think they should feel obligated to take on that role at the expense of being wives and mothers. There are two sides to the whole of building and maintaining a successful family unit, and both sides need to be done and need to be respected. That's why God designed men and women to work as teams.

You keep declaring that you haven't bothered to actually hear and understand what I've been saying, because you're too busy listening to whatever ex-wife trauma you're suffering.

I'm feeling generous, so I'm going to explain the conversation you jumped into without feeling the need to know what the fuck was being said. You're welcome.

Cellblock started with, "/——-/ Women need to know their place and just accept it. They should go home and bake some cookies for their man."

That was when I responded, "Men need to know their place. They should go to work and earn more money for us. Why are you wasting time on the Internet when you could be earning like you should be? Personally, I don't bake cookies for lazy slackers."

Interesting that you had nothing to say about HIS remark, but you went batshit at my suggestion that if women have a traditional role to play, so do men. By the way, I note that Cellblock himself loved my response, because he understood what I was saying.

I stand by what I said. If a woman is going to do the traditional wife and mother thing, then she's going to need a husband who does the traditional man thing of stepping up and supporting his family. And right now, the nation is overpopulated with spoiled, whiny man-children who want all the perks of traditional females without any of the responsibilities that go with it. Not to mention our society has become so skewed that it's impossible for most families to manage on just one salary.

For the record, I think women, as a rule, are intelligent and capable adult human beings with as much right to self-determination as men have. I think if they WANT to focus their lives on a career, they have the right to do so. But I don't think the primary role of women in the human species is as the breadwinners, and I don't think they should feel obligated to take on that role at the expense of being wives and mothers. There are two sides to the whole of building and maintaining a successful family unit, and both sides need to be done and need to be respected. That's why God designed men and women to work as teams.
I backed you up too.

I love having a place. I'll take the shoe leather express if I can't conjure up gas. I'll even take a knife or two. Or... die tryin'... We have our place. And would stand proudly along side our female counter-parts. It sply won't work otherwise. I... as Aman, I can never be a "woman", nor can any woman be a man. I do realize that this is a Binary contract. I just... Like you... Want to be sure both parties get "paid"...

Just making clear that this IS a two-way street. I get the feeling that a lot of men these days talk about "women's proper place" because they're actually looking for mommies to take care of them and wipe their little nosies.

I am happy to cook and clean and make a nice home for my husband, because I have seen what he's willing to go through to be able to pay for a home for me to do it in. Maybe if this country had more real men in it, more women would feel comfortable entrusting their security and future to them.

Just making clear that this IS a two-way street. I get the feeling that a lot of men these days talk about "women's proper place" because they're actually looking for mommies to take care of them and wipe their little nosies.

I am happy to cook and clean and make a nice home for my husband, because I have seen what he's willing to go through to be able to pay for a home for me to do it in. Maybe if this country had more real men in it, more women would feel comfortable entrusting their security and future to them.
Men, I think; feel the same way. This “equality” thing has fucked a lot of people up. Men, and women are two halves of one biological equation. One, can never be the other. And it takes both, to become a productive whole.

Men, I think; feel the same way. This “equality” thing has fucked a lot of people up. Men, and women are two halves of one biological equation. One, can never be the other. And it takes both, to become a productive whole.

I'm immensely grateful that my mother-in-law raised my husband to be a man who respects a woman's intelligence and value, and who respects the job a wife and mother performs in a family. As much as I was raised to value the traditional female role, I might not want to fill it either if it meant being treated like an idiot child and dogsbody.

I was watching Steven Crowder's latest "Change My Mind", about whether biological men should compete with women. I was horrified to see how ignorant people are about the physical differences between men and women, and the effects that hormone treatments and such actually have. There are really people out there believing that a year of taking estrogen completely negates the difference between a male body and a female one.

If I wasn't a heartless bitch with no ability to cry, I'd be weeping for the sad state of education in the United States.

Yeah, but can you define "woman?" LOL..

You see, somehow I can't hear women that are too loud and bossy, who think that man's place is just to work and bring money for woman's needs. If you are someone's ex-wife, and your man left you with your two cats, it doesn't mean everyone is. But I completely understand why he did it.

You, who are all about money, are saying you're generous? And all you have to offer is yapping?

Men is not complaining about traditional roles. We know we have to support the family, we know our responsibilities. We don't sit whole day at home thinking what other demand we gonna some up with to be happy. You want man to provide the money for you, to clean for you, to watch kids for you, and after all you got bored and want to fuck first guy who comes along, because you're angry that hubby forgot to wash the dishes too.

Every man I know that played that game end up cucked. That's why I don't play that game, we help each other, we are partners, we don't boss each other around, but we both have our roles to play. And if that means me mowing the lawn, and shoveling snow, smoking or grilling meat, and for her to make cookies, so be it. Only thing is, I don't need to be told what my job is, and neither is she. I never asked her to shovel the snow, but when she sees me doing it, she has fresh coffee waiting for me when I get back in. On the other hand, she doesn't need to be told to go get her hair done, or nails, or get herself new heals or a dress, she'll do it without telling, but she does it for me.

Where did you get that "whiny man-child" from? No wonder you're unhappy, and talking about exes. In order to get a real man, you need to start from yourself and be a real woman and learn the only rule that men has, you stop yapping when you were asked to stop.

Nobody is denying you "right to self-determination" (whatever that means) and to focus on yourself or your career. What you've being denied here is to bitch about man who refuse to settle for middle ages career rostie who fucked for fun every guy she met, and now she's panicking that her time is running out while she can find a good man to marry and have kids with.

You see, somehow I can't hear women that are too loud and bossy, who think that man's place is just to work and bring money for woman's needs. If you are someone's ex-wife, and your man left you with your two cats, it doesn't mean everyone is. But I completely understand why he did it.

You, who are all about money, are saying you're generous? And all you have to offer is yapping?

Men is not complaining about traditional roles. We know we have to support the family, we know our responsibilities. We don't sit whole day at home thinking what other demand we gonna some up with to be happy. You want man to provide the money for you, to clean for you, to watch kids for you, and after all you got bored and want to fuck first guy who comes along, because you're angry that hubby forgot to wash the dishes too.

Every man I know that played that game end up cucked. That's why I don't play that game, we help each other, we are partners, we don't boss each other around, but we both have our roles to play. And if that means me mowing the lawn, and shoveling snow, smoking or grilling meat, and for her to make cookies, so be it. Only thing is, I don't need to be told what my job is, and neither is she. I never asked her to shovel the snow, but when she sees me doing it, she has fresh coffee waiting for me when I get back in. On the other hand, she doesn't need to be told to go get her hair done, or nails, or get herself new heals or a dress, she'll do it without telling, but she does it for me.

Where did you get that "whiny man-child" from? No wonder you're unhappy, and talking about exes. In order to get a real man, you need to start from yourself and be a real woman and learn the only rule that men has, you stop yapping when you were asked to stop.

Nobody is denying you "right to self-determination" (whatever that means) and to focus on yourself or your career. What you've being denied here is to bitch about man who refuse to settle for middle ages career rostie who fucked for fun every guy she met, and now she's panicking that her time is running out while she can find a good man to marry and have kids with.

View attachment 622773

I'm sorry, I can't hear girly-boys pissing and moaning about "My ex done me wrong, so all women are eeeeevil!"

If you need to borrow some Midol, just ask.

I'm sorry, I can't hear girly-boys pissing and moaning about "My ex done me wrong, so all women are eeeeevil!"

If you need to borrow some Midol, just ask.

You keep talking about "ex", I guess you have a lot of experience with that. Sorry to make you cope, but my lady is with me over thirty plus years, and I have no complaints.

I had to look up for what Midol is. If you need it so you don't bark at your man, if you have one, it doesn't mean every women does.

Forum List

Back