Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, another white boy, born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

I was always pretty good at baseball. Maybe that's because I'm white too.
No, nobody an be a thug or a n****er, but it is amazing how you guys use those words and you don't think we'll catch you.

If amazing that words still trigger racist like you.

Who is “we”?

Given that Republican party was created to end slavery, and than you could NOT be a Republican if you own slaves, it means that all 4 million slaves in the US at the beginning of Civil War were owned by Democrats.

When he say "we" he is referring to kids of slave owners, kids of segregationists, and kids of KK members, and kids of all those Democrats who voted against every Civil Rights Act, the true inhabitants of ideology represented by Democrat party today. They're still the old Democrats, who just learned to cover their track much better, and now changing history with hope everything they did will be forgotten.

Given that Republican party was created to end slavery, and than you could NOT be a Republican if you own slaves, it means that all 4 million slaves in the US at the beginning of Civil War were owned by Democrats.

Um, no. A lot of those people were Whigs, some belonged to the Constitutional Union Party, others simply had no political affiliation at all.

The problem here isn't what Republicans in the past did, it's what they are doing now. When the Democrats finally threw out the Strom Thurmonds and George Wallaces of the world, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Just look at how many right-wingers will show up to denounce Lincoln today as a tyrant or use JOHN WILKES BOOTH as a Avatar.

Um, no. A lot of those people were Whigs, some belonged to the Constitutional Union Party, others simply had no political affiliation at all.

The problem here isn't what Republicans in the past did, it's what they are doing now. When the Democrats finally threw out the Strom Thurmonds and George Wallaces of the world, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Just look at how many right-wingers will show up to denounce Lincoln today as a tyrant or use JOHN WILKES BOOTH as a Avatar.

You dill can't refute that no Republican owned slaves.
I know, it's never Democrats fault, but you can't blame it on Whigs neither: All slaves were located in the South where Democrats had absolute control.

Remind me please, when George Wallace was Republican?
And beside Strom Thurmond, name five racists Democrats that left Democrat party and joined Republicans. Fill the blanks:
1. Strom Thurmond

Excluding those you list above, all racist Democrats remained in Democrat party until they died, they never showed remorse and have been, by their own admission, mentors to many today's Democrats.

I know you would like to claim Lincoln to be a Democrat, but that would be wrong, right?

1648412790959.png

1648412865785.png

The first republican president freed slaves. The first democrat president owned slaves.

Only because they really didn't exist long enough as a party before slavery ended.

I know, it's never Democrats fault, but you can't blame it on Whigs neither: All slaves were located in the South where Democrats had absolute control.

Actually, I put the blame on the Federalists and Democratic-Republicans at the start of the country who decided that slavery should be enshrined in the constitution.

And beside Strom Thurmond, name five racists Democrats that left Democrat party and joined Republicans. Fill the blanks:
David Duke originally ran as a Democrat before he became a REpublican.
Jesse Helms started as a Democrat, became a Republican.
Oh, here's a big one- Ronald Fucking REAGAN, started as a Democrat, became a Republican. And yes, Reagan was racist as shit.
John Connolly, started as a Democrat, became a Republican
Charles Pickering, who was a Democrat up until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Excluding those you list above, all racist Democrats remained in Democrat party until they died, they never showed remorse and have been, by their own admission, mentors to many today's Democrats.

Not really true, a lot of them switched. A lot of them remained nominally democrats to not lose their seniority in Congress (The notorious "Boll Weevil" Democrats that made Reaganism possible. And some of them just got replaced by Republicans when they retired.

The first republican president freed slaves. The first democrat president owned slaves.

That's nice.

But politics is more based on "What have you done for me lately?"

The few Blacks who were allowed to vote during Jim Crow did have more loyalty to the GOP than it deserved. Especially since the GOP pretty much gave up on Civil Rights when it got Rutherford Hayes into the White House after the people said "NO" to him. Hey, is Hayes remembered for anything OTHER than the sleazy way he became President?

By 1932, most of them switched to the Democrats because they were doing stuff for them.

Now, key point, FDR and Harry Truman maintained this delicate balance of advancing black civil rights but STILL trying to keep Southerners in the party. LBJ was the guy who finally picked a side, and lamented "I've lost the South for a Generation".

We all know it's unfair. Transwomen are not women. They're transwomen. <<<Different from actual women.
Despite your simplistic view, your misogynistic view, this is a difficult question.

Should Venus Williams have been banned from Womens' Tennis?
Physically she was, in her prime, an athlete beyond any other female tennis player.
Serena was the better player but Venus dominate physically?

That's the problem you see, isn't it?

Actually...

"Francis P. Blair, one of the Republican Party’s founders, owned slaves while he presided over the 1856 Republican convention and was a delegate in 1860, Kruse said.

Benjamin Burton, who served twice as a state legislator in Delaware under the Whig party before becoming a Republican later in life, also owned slaves, according to his obituary. In fact, his 28 slaves made him Delaware’s leading slave-owner.

Blair and Burton were not the only two. After conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza made a similar claim on Twitter, Kruse and other historians on Twitter identified eight more prominent Republicans who also owned slaves in 1860.

"As to no Republicans ever owning slaves, I was wrong, and I've corrected it on social media," Elder said in a statement to PolitiFact. "There were at least 10."

You know it would be so easy for folks to just do a little research and avoid looking stupid.

Only because they really didn't exist long enough as a party before slavery ended.

Not "only". They were established to END the slavery.

Actually, I put the blame on the Federalists and Democratic-Republicans at the start of the country who decided that slavery should be enshrined in the constitution.

Neither one has nothing to do with Lincoln's Republican Party.

David Duke originally ran as a Democrat before he became a REpublican.
Jesse Helms started as a Democrat, became a Republican.
Oh, here's a big one- Ronald Fucking REAGAN, started as a Democrat, became a Republican. And yes, Reagan was racist as shit.
John Connolly, started as a Democrat, became a Republican
Charles Pickering, who was a Democrat up until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

You're funny. David Duke did not switch the parties because of 1964 CRA when Democrats claimed "switch happened".
While it's truth that Jesse Helms left Democrat party for Republican (1970) you still have to prove that he was a racist.
Reagan? You're kidding.
John Connolly, you know he joined Republicans in 1973, right. Can you give us some examples of him being racist? Or your claim is based solely on, "he left Democrats"?
And last, Charles Pickering. You couldn't pick worse example, since he switched parties because of Democratic party being racist and and he was humiliated and embarrassed of what Democrats did to blacks at the Democratic Convention" in Atlantic City. I bet you didn't know that as DA he was prosecuting KKK members (you know, Democrats) to the point that he needed FBI protection from KKK (you know, Democrats).

It seems that to you, every Democrat who left for the Republican party did it because they're racist. In reality, most that left did it because Democrat party was and still is, a racist party.

All this tells me you have no clue about history, even less about what you're talking about.

Despite your simplistic view, your misogynistic view, this is a difficult question.

Should Venus Williams have been banned from Womens' Tennis?
Physically she was, in her prime, an athlete beyond any other female tennis player.
Serena was the better player but Venus dominate physically?

That's the problem you see, isn't it?

Was Venus a man competing against women?
In her prime Venus was, to put it simply, women that is better tennis player then other women.

Actually...

"Francis P. Blair, one of the Republican Party’s founders, owned slaves while he presided over the 1856 Republican convention and was a delegate in 1860, Kruse said.

Benjamin Burton, who served twice as a state legislator in Delaware under the Whig party before becoming a Republican later in life, also owned slaves, according to his obituary. In fact, his 28 slaves made him Delaware’s leading slave-owner.

Blair and Burton were not the only two. After conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza made a similar claim on Twitter, Kruse and other historians on Twitter identified eight more prominent Republicans who also owned slaves in 1860.

"As to no Republicans ever owning slaves, I was wrong, and I've corrected it on social media," Elder said in a statement to PolitiFact. "There were at least 10."

You know it would be so easy for folks to just do a little research and avoid looking stupid.

"There were at least 10". If they were slave owners, they were before they joined Republican party, since slave owners could not coin the Republican party.

Left is desperate to "prove" Republicans were slave owners, and in "at least 10" cases they proved it. As it turned out, those were before they were Republicans.

Relying on PolitiFact as your source, is not a smart idea.

OR I just have an objective reality that doesn't involved being a loser who blames everyone else for his bad life choices. I'm surprised you haven't found a way to blame your cancer on Obama.

I don't blame anybody for things they aren't to blame for.

There's no real fundamental difference.

You either support a system that takes care of everyone, or you support a system where people should dutifully starve to death when they no longer produce value to our benevolent plutocratic masters.

What bullshit. To drive a vehicle in my state you have to have car insurance. But if you object to having to carry insurance, you don't refuse to file a claim if you end up in an accident. You paid for it, if you end up using what you paid for, it's not hypocrisy to use it.

Or we just realize Trump was a fucking disaster, like 81 million other Americans who voted to throw him out on his can.

Nobody threw anybody out. If not for Covid, Dementia wouldn't have stood a chance. But because people were voting from their kitchen table, they managed to harness more of the welfare and politically ignorant vote. That's why they are trying to keep it that way. Regardless, you don't go around making up lies about people that everybody knows are lies. You have no idea how completely stupid that makes you look.

Not "only". They were established to END the slavery.

Actually, there were a number of issues they were founded on. One of my favorites was that they wanted to put an an end to Mormon Polygamy... and then they let Mitt Romney be their nominee.

Neither one has nothing to do with Lincoln's Republican Party.

You're funny. David Duke did not switch the parties because of 1964 CRA when Democrats claimed "switch happened".
Not the parameters you set, but never mind. Your parameters were racist democrats who became Republicans.

While it's truth that Jesse Helms left Democrat party for Republican (1970) you still have to prove that he was a racist.

What, are you fucking kidding me? Jesse Helms was a big time racist.

Reagan? You're kidding.

Yeah, Ronald Reagan, the guy who complained about "young buck and welfare queens" to appeal to the worst in White Audiences.

ohn Connolly, you know he joined Republicans in 1973, right. Can you give us some examples of him being racist? Or your claim is based solely on, "he left Democrats"?
Actually, he was sandbagging the Democrats as early as 1968, because he was butthurt that Humphrey didn't pick him as a running mate.

And last, Charles Pickering. You couldn't pick worse example, since he switched parties because of Democratic party being racist and and he was humiliated and embarrassed of what Democrats did to blacks at the Democratic Convention" in Atlantic City. I bet you didn't know that as DA he was prosecuting KKK members (you know, Democrats) to the point that he needed FBI protection from KKK (you know, Democrats).

Gartin's papers -- including his personal letters and other private documents, plus memos, press releases and news clippings from the time -- also confirm, in more detail than ever before, that Pickering became a Republican in 1964 to protest the national Democratic Party's support for civil rights and its attacks on segregation -- a motive the judge refused to acknowledge in his testimony last year.

It seems that to you, every Democrat who left for the Republican party did it because they're racist. In reality, most that left did it because Democrat party was and still is, a racist party.

Um, no, guy, all those people left the Democratic Party after the Democrats embraced civil rights.

The same ones who embrace Confederate monuments and flags.

So you've come up with four cases, which probably aren't even all on point, but I'm not going to waste a perfectly good afternoon reading them.

By that logic, we need to ban all private gun ownership, as 43,000 of them a year are involved in fatal incidents, right?

Oh, wait, we are going to hear a squeal that involved the words 'Fooooounding Faaaaathers"...

apple: orange.jpeg

It's not a constitutional right for sissies in dresses to be treated like real women in our society or government.

What bullshit. To drive a vehicle in my state you have to have car insurance. But if you object to having to carry insurance, you don't refuse to file a claim if you end up in an accident. You paid for it, if you end up using what you paid for, it's not hypocrisy to use it.

Wow, that's kind of a stupid analogy, as car insurance is a one time payout.

The point is, you are going for a lifetime of payouts because you've learned how to game the system, and feeling sorry for yourself is easier than trying to fix things.

Nobody threw anybody out. If not for Covid, Dementia wouldn't have stood a chance. But because people were voting from their kitchen table, they managed to harness more of the welfare and politically ignorant vote. That's why they are trying to keep it that way. Regardless, you don't go around making up lies about people that everybody knows are lies. You have no idea how completely stupid that makes you look.

The polls showed Biden leading Trump by a healthy margin before Covid hit. The thing is, despite the riots, the plague, the recession, Trump got the exact same percentage of the vote he got in 2016. Biden got more because the six percent who voted third party voted for him this time.

Not sure why voting from your kitchen table is a bad thing, exactly. We collect Census and Tax information through the mail (I just filed my taxes today, and ugh... paid out a big chunk this year compared to last year.)

It's not a constitutional right for sissies in dresses to be treated like real women in our society or government.

There isn't a constitutional right for crazy people to own guns if they aren't in a well-regulated militia.

Actually, the constitution makes NO MENTION OF GENDER at all, except for the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote. In fact, the whole argument against the ERA was that it would eliminate any special exemptions for women. (Which, again, seems silly now that we have women in foxholes and men in lady's rooms without having an ERA.)

Forum List

Back