Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No one feels "threatened" and you know it. Calling out the obvious only threatens those who are pretending.
Truth is the treason of lies. No one should be forced to lie and call a man a woman, just because the man wants to be a woman.

That whole "force" thing is a no no, when you're talking about the majority of people. 1% of the country forcing 99% of the country to pretend a man is a woman? Not happening.
Truth is treason in the empires of lies. - George Orwell

Which empires?

1. The empire of atheism.
2. The empire of Darwinian evolution.
3. The empire of liberalism.
4. The empire of global warming, renamed "climate change".
5. The empire of Covid 19 panic.
6. The empire of fake liberal news.

The pattern that is very obvious with you is that you always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of actual human beings. Always.

I cannot say that I have ever seen an exception, that I have ever seen an instance in which you have taken the side of a human being, against the side of a subhuman criminal piece of shit.

And worst of all, you take the side of those who murder the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, resorting to the most absurd of bullshit to deny that the victims are human at all.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

You have no moral high ground at all from which to look down on goal.

Are you uniquely unaware or just a complete moron why you don't notice the irony of claiming moral superiority while at the same time not even being able to acknowledge the humanity in others and instead choosing to call them subhuman pieces of shit? 😂

Are you uniquely unaware or just a complete moron why you don't notice the irony of claiming moral superiority while at the same time not even being able to acknowledge the humanity in others and instead choosing to call them subhuman pieces of shit? 😂

No conflict there, unless you think that a thieving, destructive, violent criminal is morally comparable to an innocent child, or, for that matter, to any actual human being.

And I'm arguing with a creature that goes beyond that, to considering the criminal to be morally superior to a human beings, including an innocent child.

No conflict there, unless you think that a thieving, destructive, violent criminal is morally comparable to an innocent child, or, for that matter, to any actual human being.

And I'm arguing with a creature that goes beyond that, to considering the criminal to be morally superior to a human beings, including an innocent child.
Morality is subjective and therefore calling yourself morally superior to anyone is like claiming you're a better person because you like the taste of bananas.

Morality is subjective and therefore calling yourself morally superior to anyone is like claiming you're a better person because you like the taste of bananas.

“Subjective” morality is what leads directly to considering criminals to be equal to, or superior to, actual human beings.

The hard truth that top many of you want to deny is that there are solid, objective lines, between good and evil, between reason and madness, and that those of you who choose to stand on the wrong side of those lines are morally inferior to those of us who stand on the correct side thereof.

Your kind want to promote evil, want to do evil, but do not want to be held accountable for it.

“Subjective” morality is what leads directly to considering criminals to be equal to, or superior to, actual human beings.
Biology not morality is what we should look to to determine who is and isn't a human being. The subjectivity of morality is also how a bunch of ignorant slavers could write about all men being created equal while treating a bunch of them as property.
The hard truth that top many of you want to deny is that there are solid, objective lines, between good and evil, between reason and madness, and that those of you who choose to stand on the wrong side of those lines are morally inferior to those of us who stand on the correct side thereof.
If objective morality exists then prove it.
Your kind want to promote evil, want to do evil, but do not want to be held accountable for it.
I find your admission in the belief of good and evil to be as amusing as I would an admission that you still believe in Santa Claus.

Thugs lives don't matter. Period. End of story. Tranny lives don't matter when they're adversely affecting the lives of decent normal people.

The retarded left have this thing about civil liberties when it comes to scum. But take a big fat stinky dump on innocent normal people.

Spoken like a far left loonie who thinks transgender, pedophilia, and homosexuality are marvelous which is why he voted for Hillary and then Biden.
Spoken like someone confident in their reasoning. If you want to make an intellectual argument for the existence of objective morality then let's hear it boy.

Spoken like someone confident in their reasoning. If you want to make an intellectual argument for the existence of objective morality then let's hear it boy.

Brandolini's Law:

“The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.”​

Go from the presence of a foolish man. - The Holy Bible

Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him. - The Holy Bible

The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks. -Nigerian Proverb

Obviously you have nothing to contribute and therefore will join the others on my Ignore List.

Nothing about you is intellectual. Nothing.

ciao brutto

Brandolini's Law:

“The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.”​

So far you've spent more energy telling me why you won't present your proof, it's obvious the expenditure of energy isn't the problem...
Go from the presence of a foolish man. - The Holy Bible

Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him. - The Holy Bible

The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks. -Nigerian Proverb
Might as well be a fortune cookie.
Obviously you have nothing to contribute and therefore will join the others on my Ignore List.
😆

The number of you that come here making bold claims and then immediately tell me how are incapable of making a rational argument and then hiding under the covers from me is hilarious. Is your entire culture full of ignorant cowards and cucks?
Nothing about you is intellectual. Nothing.

ciao brutto
😆

Misogynistic cultist says what?

If you were to ask my wife if I am at all a misogynist, she would certainly say that no, I absolutely am not.

What would your wife say if I asked her if you were a misogynist? Oh, that's right. You don't have a wife. In fact, you've repeatedly described marriageable women as whores out to get half your shit. Nothing misogynistic about that, right?

No wonder that at your age, you're still a pathetic, worthless, bitter incel, with whom no woman wants anything to do.

Gee, a guy wearing womens attire is not proof he's a weirdo? Maybe the problem is you're a weirdo.

Possibly.. Different strokes for different folks, man.
And why is that? Because women wanted their privacy and their own place. The real war on women is by the Communists who support weirdos like yourself.

OR the patriarchy just imposed it's views on them.

For instance, did you know in Japan, before the westerners showed up, communal bathing was the norm? Then they were shocked to see men and women bathing together! The Japanese were also tolerant of Trans people, called the Wakashu. who were desired by men and women alike. Then the White people showed up and told those Japanese what their values should be and...

1648381032250.png

It's so enjoyable watching you suffer because I went on disability. I hope it eventually makes you suicidal. Perhaps that's why you support weirdos so much, because people with severe mental disorders stick together. But they are one up on you. At least they do things that make them feel better unlike you who doesn't have the balls to see a shrink about his problems.

Dude, "laughing hysterically" isn't "suffering". Your hypocrisy of yelling at the HUD people while you collect disability is like a Call Girl calling a streetwalker a slut.

Nobody is discriminating against them. You yourself said they have jobs and function in society. But when you opt to never be able to have sex again and find out it was a huge mistake, you kill yourself.

Uh, trans folks have sex, guy. And, yes, the very fact that we are having a discussion about one transwoman in a swimming contest like it's a big fucking national crisis would indicate otherwise.

If you were to ask my wife if I am at all a misogynist, she would certainly say that no, I absolutely am not.

What would your wife say if I asked her if you were a misogynist? Oh, that's right. You don't have a wife. In fact, you've repeatedly described marriageable women as whores out to get half your shit. Nothing misogynistic about that, right?

No wonder that at your age, you're still a pathetic, worthless, bitter incel, with whom no woman wants anything to do.

I wouldn't ask a member of a cult anything, because cultists tend to be, you know, brainwashed.

But if you asked any of my former girlfriends or female coworkers about me, they'd tell you what a swell guy I am. In fact, the last job I got hired for was because a former female coworker went to bat for me to get that job. Why? Because I was nice to her 15 years earlier when she started in her career.

On the other hand, if you shared your wonderful opinion that women who get abortions need to be murdered, I'm sure that any ladies outside your cult (and maybe a few inside it) would run away from you in a serpentine pattern.

Because suicide is always an indicator of good mental health, right?

The Utah suicide rate has been consistently higher than the national rate. In 2019 (the most recent national-level data year available, data from the National Center for Health Statistics), the age-adjusted suicide rate for the U.S. was 13.93 per 100,000 population, while the Utah suicide rate was 21.18 per 100,000 population during the same year. Utah had the 6th-highest age-adjusted suicide rate in the U.S. during 2019.

Now, while I usually don't have a problem with Mormons offing themselves, it would seem your cult has a problem with suicide. Then again, it's a cult...

Attachments

• 1648381302509.png
    1648381302509.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 7

Okay, let's look at that.

For centuries, "Good Christians" burned women for practicing witchcraft. This was considered a moral good. It was in the Bible. Though shall not suffer a witch to live! Of course, there were no actual witches, but that didn't stop Christians for burning women for practicing folk medicine or just because they needed someone to blame when the cows started getting sick.

1648381938410.png

The Bible is full of all sorts of "evils" that we accept now. We don't stone our daughters to death for not being virgins on their wedding day. We don't stone people to death for working on the Sabbath. We no longer considering eating shellfish or pork to be an abomination (unless you are a devout Jew or a Seventh Day Adventist). It's perfectly okay for women to wear pants now.

Conversely, the bible was perfectly okay with Genocidal War, Slavery, and child abuse. Things that would get you arrested today. God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

Yes, morality is subjective, Mormon Bob.

Final point, there is not one verse in the bible calling fetuses people OR calling abortion a sin. IN fact, quite the opposite. The Bible is very pro-abortion. Women who got pregnant through adultery were stoned to death, along with their fetus. When the Hebrews slaughtered a bunch of Canaanites to get their land, they slaughtered men, women, children and fetuses with no discrimination.

Thugs lives don't matter. Period. End of story. Tranny lives don't matter when they're adversely affecting the lives of decent normal people.

The retarded left have this thing about civil liberties when it comes to scum. But take a big fat stinky dump on innocent normal people.

Wow, really?

Has it occurred to you that 'normal' people don't need the protection of civil liberties? If you are white, male, straight and Christian in this society, you have a huge advantage in terms of getting jobs, how the police treat you, etc.

We have "thugs" (aren't you sad USMB won't let you use the N-word, because we know you want to!) because of the economic and racial inequalities of our society. And once in a while, it boils over. Now a sensible person would know if you don't want something to boil over, you turn down the heat.

Wow, really?

Has it occurred to you that 'normal' people don't need the protection of civil liberties? If you are white, male, straight and Christian in this society, you have a huge advantage in terms of getting jobs, how the police treat you, etc.

We have "thugs" (aren't you sad USMB won't let you use the N-word, because we know you want to!) because of the economic and racial inequalities of our society. And once in a while, it boils over. Now a sensible person would know if you don't want something to boil over, you turn down the heat.
/-----/ "We have "thugs" (aren't you sad USMB won't let you use the N-word, because we know you want to!) "
I didn't know that because I never use the N word, but apparently, you learned the hard way.

Forum List

Back