Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, this is some of the most misogynistic crap I've read on this board today, and I've already talked to Mormon Bob.
You lefties are se quick to get in conclusion without offering any explanation.

So, what exactly is misogynistic, in your opinion?

You lefties are se quick to get in conclusion without offering any explanation.

So, what exactly is misogynistic, in your opinion?

Um, all of it?

But some highlights.

This new feminism run by the dykes and other that have "hit the wall" took away everything from women.

Um, yeah, because only Dykes would care about things like equal pay, workplace protections, the right to choose, etc.

It's opposite for women. If you ever read Flowers for Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a women hitting "the wall". In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For awhile he lives like a genius, but then procedure started to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly regresses back into retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl, then she hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone wants to be with her, everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held, and drink bought for her.

Um... wow.. so what you are saying is women have no value after age 30? that their only attribute is their looks?

Yeah the road to box wine of the month club, and cat lady land offers some horrific self inflicted vistas.

1648238978247.png

Um, yeah, because only Dykes would care about things like equal pay, workplace protections, the right to choose, etc.

Earlier in the thread I asked you are you always this stupid, or today is special occasion. It seems that every time you post, you achieve another level of stupidity nobody knew it existed.

Today's feminism has nothing to do with what you've listed.

Um... wow.. so what you are saying is women have no value after age 30? that their only attribute is their looks?

Where have I said anything about women value?

My post has nothing to do with value of the women, but about how life choices that women makes effects how they're going to end later in life. If you had any brains, you possibly could reach that conclusion, but you don't. Because you're moron.

Except fetuses aren't human beings.

It's ironic that you should say that in the same post in which you tried to associate me with the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot, who, unlike me and exactly like you, defended the mass murders of innocents by denying the very humanity of the victims of those mass murders.

I think it is very clear which of the two of us is more similar to Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot; and it sure as Hell is not I.

Uh, okay, that really doesn't have much to do with the point, but do go on.

It's exactly to the point. Dressing up like a woman is not something the feel compelled to do because of their gender. They dress the way they do to enhance their physical appearance, usually to the opposite sex. The weirdos claim that they dress like a woman because it's something they can't help. They feel like a woman so they dress like one. Even real women don't feel that way.

Alright, I think I'm seeing a theme here, that you are confusing being a transvestite with a transsexual. They really are two different things.

No, the same thing. A weirdo is a weirdo no matter what you call them.

Only in this culture. Other cultures, men wear makeup. For instance, in the Baroque period, it was very common for men of the upper classes to wear makeup.
Not to look like a woman, no they don't.

Except you haven't proven his mind is fucked up, it's just something you don't like. There are a lot of transsexuals who hold down jobs and have even distinguished themselves in their fields of endeavor. (You know, as opposed to collecting disability because they never bothered to learn a second job skill.)

It has nothing to do with them holding jobs, it has to do with them ruining things for the real women in our country; taking their trophies, changing in their locker rooms, using their rest room facilities. Our women deserve the privacy and segregation from men.

Yes, it's their mind that's fucked up. If you went to a friends house, rang the door bell but nobody answered, and heard this scratching on the door, you would open it to see what's wrong. If you found your friend on all fours barking at you like a dog, would you throw him a toy to fetch? Would you open the patio door so he could lift his leg to piss on a tree? Would you teach him tricks like roll over and play dead? Of course not. That would be inhumane. You would get your friend some psychological help if you were truly a friend.

Yet when you leftists see a person who's equally as fucked up, you think our society should cater to their delusions. So what's the difference between you teaching your dog friend tricks and our society treating these people as if they were real women? Again, inhumane.

The high suicide rates happen because once they allow a surgeon to mutilate them, they finally realize they could never be a woman, plus they took away the biggest pleasure in life which is natural sex. Doesn't it make sense to make them realize this problem before they mutilate themselves and realize they can't be something that's impossible to be?

A man can no more be a woman than he can a dog, a fire truck, a lamp post. And if he thinks he's any one of those things, is in need of serious psychological help just like you need for your severe OCD. I mean, look at how fucked up in the head you are because nobody sought help for you. We shouldn't do that to everybody.

Listen to this from a detransitioner and see if you still think the same about the trans community.

What an articulate and courageous woman. She brilliantly confirms that, at least in her experience, so much of the motivation of the trans community is teenage fashion.

The left must hate her.

It's ironic that you should say that in the same post in which you tried to associate me with the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot, who, unlike me and exactly like you, defended the mass murders of innocents by denying the very humanity of the victims of those mass murders.

I think it is very clear which of the two of us is more similar to Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot; and it sure as Hell is not I.

Fetuses aren't people, and women who get abortions aren't Hitler. Religious fanatics who want to impose their viewpoints on the rest of us are Hitler.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Do you not ever read any of your own posts?
Misogynistic cultist says what?

It's exactly to the point. Dressing up like a woman is not something the feel compelled to do because of their gender. They dress the way they do to enhance their physical appearance, usually to the opposite sex. The weirdos claim that they dress like a woman because it's something they can't help. They feel like a woman so they dress like one. Even real women don't feel that way.

Do you have any proof that they are weirdos other than you say they are?

It has nothing to do with them holding jobs, it has to do with them ruining things for the real women in our country; taking their trophies, changing in their locker rooms, using their rest room facilities. Our women deserve the privacy and segregation from men.

Again, that's more a cultural thing. Do you realize that separate privies for men and women are a recent development? Like within the last century. Before that, most bathrooms were communal. Most women have peed next to a tranny and have never know it, because women's restrooms are all closed stalls.

Yes, it's their mind that's fucked up. If you went to a friends house, rang the door bell but nobody answered, and heard this scratching on the door, you would open it to see what's wrong. If you found your friend on all fours barking at you like a dog, would you throw him a toy to fetch? Would you open the patio door so he could lift his leg to piss on a tree? Would you teach him tricks like roll over and play dead? Of course not. That would be inhumane. You would get your friend some psychological help if you were truly a friend.

Naw, I'd just help him apply for disability because he can't function. That way he could get a regular paycheck like the rest of the malingerers.

Not really an issue for Trans people, because they can still hold down jobs, pay their bills and function in society. The only one who has a hangup about them is you.

The high suicide rates happen because once they allow a surgeon to mutilate them, they finally realize they could never be a woman, plus they took away the biggest pleasure in life which is natural sex. Doesn't it make sense to make them realize this problem before they mutilate themselves and realize they can't be something that's impossible to be?

Do they commit suicide because surgery didn't work, or because they were still facing discrimination in society.

It is true that the Swedish study found mental health concerns for transgender people, but it didn’t actually determine explanations as to why. One telling finding, however, is that suicide attempt rates were higher than the general population for transgender women (people who had been assigned “male” at birth), but not for transgender men (people who had been assigned “female” at birth), whose attempt rate remained consistent with the rates for presumably cisgender females in the general population. Given transgender women are more likely to be profiled and targeted for discrimination, this suggests that the suicide attempt rate is not connected to the transgender identity itself, but to how people are treated for being transgender — a conclusion born out by other studies.

One of the biggest studies on the experiences of transgender people was the 2011 National Transgender Discrimination Survey (NTDS). It found that in the U.S., 41 percent of transgender and gender non-conforming people had attempted suicide, compared to a national average of just 4.6 percent. When all of the data were analyzed, however, researchers found a number of factors that significantly influenced whether a person was more likely to attempt suicide: being a person of color, experiencing poverty, being unemployed, achieving less education, being out or more easily perceived as transgender, experiencing housing discrimination or especially homelessness, experiencing harassment or especially physical or sexual assault, being rejected by family, or facing discrimination in health care. In other words, the more forms of discrimination transgender people experienced, the more likely they were to attempt suicide.

Gay suicide used to be higher, until it became more accepted by all but the most outspoken bigots... and then it went down.

What an articulate and courageous woman. She brilliantly confirms that, at least in her experience, so much of the motivation of the trans community is teenage fashion.

The left must hate her.

Meh, more like pity her. She should have thought through what she wanted first.

I doubt you even listened to her but you just made her point. You’re acting just like the cultists she talks about.

I gave it about five minutes, and basically, it's an unhappy person trying to blame everyone else for her unhappiness.

Do you have any proof that they are weirdos other than you say they are?

Gee, a guy wearing womens attire is not proof he's a weirdo? Maybe the problem is you're a weirdo.

Again, that's more a cultural thing. Do you realize that separate privies for men and women are a recent development? Like within the last century. Before that, most bathrooms were communal. Most women have peed next to a tranny and have never know it, because women's restrooms are all closed stalls.

And why is that? Because women wanted their privacy and their own place. The real war on women is by the Communists who support weirdos like yourself.

Naw, I'd just help him apply for disability because he can't function. That way he could get a regular paycheck like the rest of the malingerers.

Not really an issue for Trans people, because they can still hold down jobs, pay their bills and function in society. The only one who has a hangup about them is you.

It's so enjoyable watching you suffer because I went on disability. I hope it eventually makes you suicidal. Perhaps that's why you support weirdos so much, because people with severe mental disorders stick together. But they are one up on you. At least they do things that make them feel better unlike you who doesn't have the balls to see a shrink about his problems.

Do they commit suicide because surgery didn't work, or because they were still facing discrimination in society.

Nobody is discriminating against them. You yourself said they have jobs and function in society. But when you opt to never be able to have sex again and find out it was a huge mistake, you kill yourself.

I gave it about five minutes, and basically, it's an unhappy person trying to blame everyone else for her unhappiness.
That is the most perfect description of the trans community and prevalent victimhood in present day America.

Because suicide is always an indicator of good mental health, right?

At least an article from a known left wrong-wing lies and propaganda site says so, so it much be true, right?

In any event, being clearly of one sex, and sincerely believing one's self to be of the opposite sex, is prima facie proof that one is severely delusional, which is certainly not a good indicator of mental health.

Forum List

Back