Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
That poster gets a paycheck and a sick SJW dopamine hit every time they mention President Trump in a derogatory manner.

He probably can't get it up if he doesn't think about Trump. So it's either, to trash talk about Trump, or watch his wife being cucked.

I am just wondering, is he wearing only one mask while alone in his car, or he's doubling up.

Yet according to RegressivePervert, it’s the Republicans that are trying to destroy women. The left is actively trying to replace women with men.

Left is lying, as usual. This new feminism run by the dykes and other that have "hit the wall" took away everything from women. They are true women haters, not men. They are not marketable, they cannot provide any value to men, or to the society, all they have left is to yap. I pity that kind., most men does.

I guess I am ready for the morning rant.

In a way, man have it easier. We start our adult lives with nothing, in order to be successful with the opposite sex, we have to learn, practice and fail socially. We cultivate our skills, and the resources that will make us desirable. Eventually, we might get the hang of it. Even if we don't become 10/10 Chads, most of us still mature out of that awkward adolescent phase. For males, it's gradual process of things getting better.

It's opposite for women. If you ever read Flowers for Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a women hitting "the wall". In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For awhile he lives like a genius, but then procedure started to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly regresses back into retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl, then she hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone wants to be with her, everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held, and drink bought for her.

But then she enters her late 20's, things start to change. Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it desperately, resents the younger women around her and the men who glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being 20-something girl in a big city. But she's 30 now. And the drinks, and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFF's got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The Tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated but some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?

All this, dykes never had, they hit the wall with the puberty, and never experience anything beyond. They can't get men, they opt out for women, other dykes. And keep bitching about men who went after the girls that value themselves, raise family, have kids... normal ones.

This post made me think of my junkie brother and how he viewed the world.

I think that wokeism is actually a form of addiction. They get a dopamine hit when they think they've done something "progressive", something that other wokies will approve. They get thoroughly addicted to that.

How do we deprogram this? How do we break the social validation feedback loop?

You're guess is as good as mine. I don't have a clue. At least nothing short of sending them all to Cuba. But then there's that whole civil rights crap that always gets in the way. lol

You're guess is as good as mine. I don't have a clue. At least nothing short of sending them all to Cuba. But then there's that whole civil rights crap that always gets in the way. lol
It's certainly possible to commit a mentally ill person against their will. Time to redefine some shit. They have long felt free to write their own definitions.

That has to be one of the dumbest things anybody has ever said. What if a person is born a human and believes they are a dog? Does that mean they have the mind of a dog and body of a human?

Reminds me of the old joke, a shrink asks, "How long have you thought you were a dog?" "Ever since I was a puppy, Doctor!"

Obviously, it's not just thinking you are the opposite sex, it's how your mind REACTS and processes information, and there have been scientific studies that have shown that transgender brains operate differently than cis-gendered brains.

Since you are a big fan of the Cleveland Clinic, check this out.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.

In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with.

It is not murder to put someone to death, through due process of law, who has willingly participated in the cold-blooded murder of an innocent human being.

Except even when abortion was "illegal", people were never charged with murder for having them or performing them. Women were never arrested for having an abortion. Providers were only charged when they made a mistake and maimed the woman. Today we just call that "malpractice" and let the civil courts sort that out.

And abortion is nothing more or less than the cold-blooded murder of an innocent human being. Death is the appropriate penalty for anyone who has any willing part in it.

Okay, but that would mean granting personhood rights to not only fetuses by zygotes. You do realize that 2/3rd of Zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. That 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriages. Now every last miscarriage is going to have to be investigated as a potential homicide.

So who would you execute?
The women?
The doctors who perform them?
How about the neighbor who gives his friend a ride to the clinic?

It is funny that you think you have some moral high ground on which to stand, from the position of openly and unabashedly defending cold-blooded murder, to look down on me for opposing it and wishing that it were appropriately treated under the law. But then, that is just one of many ways in which you are well-known to be mentally- and morally fucked-up.

I look down upon you because you think your religious beliefs should be imposed on the rest of us. Heck, even the leaders of your cult don't call for anything this crazy.

The church condemns “elective abortion for personal or social convenience" but permits the procedure in cases of rape or incest, severe fetal defects, or when the life or health of the mother is in serious jeopardy. Those exceptions pose deep challenges to some of the new laws springing up across the country and clash with the views of pure “pro-lifers.”

Reminds me of the old joke, a shrink asks, "How long have you thought you were a dog?" "Ever since I was a puppy, Doctor!"

Obviously, it's not just thinking you are the opposite sex, it's how your mind REACTS and processes information, and there have been scientific studies that have shown that transgender brains operate differently than cis-gendered brains.

Since you are a big fan of the Cleveland Clinic, check this out.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.

In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with.

You need to read your own links. The doctor admits there is nothing difinitive in his work. Here is the problem, women by nature do not dress like a woman because it's an uncontrollable desire. I was raised with two women (mother and sister) I've lived with girlfriends. Women don't dress like they do because it's a compelling instinct. They dress like they do for the same reason men dress like we do. If I'm not going out, I don't put on a suit and tie. I don't shave or make sure my hair is just right. I walk around in my old jeans with holes in it and a tee shirt.

If a woman is not going anywhere, not expecting company or anybody to web chat, they don't do their hair and put on makeup. They don't put on the eyelashes, put on high heels and ear rings. So if it's not a mad desire for a real woman to do these things, how is it that men who think they're women do?

Another thing: When women do dress up and put on makeup, it's to enhance their appearance in public. When a guy does the same, it makes him look like an idiot. He looks like a freak at a freak show.

A conservative point of view is that there is nothing wrong this this guys body, it's his mind that's Fd up. A liberal point of view is just the opposite. His mind is just fine, it's his body that's Fd up, so try to change the body instead of therapy to change the mind.

You do realize that 2/3rd of Zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. That 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriages. Now every last miscarriage is going to have to be investigated as a potential homicide.

That's nonsense.

People die all the time from natural causes. We don't investigate those as potential homicides where there is no evidence that they were from anything other than natural causes.

So who would you execute?
The women?
The doctors who perform them?
How about the neighbor who gives his friend a ride to the clinic?

If Mike hires Jim to murder Jack, and Jim gets a ride from Brian (with Brian in on the purpose of the ride) to where the murder is to take place; who gets charged with the crime?

They all do. Not just for the murder itself, but for the conspiracy to commit murder. And on conviction, they all deserve the death penalty.

No difference at all, morally or ethically, if the target of the conspiracy to commit murder is an unborn child. It's the same crime, and all willing participants deserve the same penalty.

You need to read your own links. The doctor admits there is nothing difinitive in his work.

Why do you think you can pull one phrase out of context from something and deny the entire context of the article.

Here is the problem, women by nature do not dress like a woman because it's an uncontrollable desire. I was raised with two women (mother and sister) I've lived with girlfriends. Women don't dress like they do because it's a compelling instinct. They dress like they do for the same reason men dress like we do. If I'm not going out, I don't put on a suit and tie. I don't shave or make sure my hair is just right. I walk around in my old jeans with holes in it and a tee shirt.

Uh, okay, that really doesn't have much to do with the point, but do go on.

If a woman is not going anywhere, not expecting company or anybody to web chat, they don't do their hair and put on makeup. They don't put on the eyelashes, put on high heels and ear rings. So if it's not a mad desire for a real woman to do these things, how is it that men who think they're women do?

Alright, I think I'm seeing a theme here, that you are confusing being a transvestite with a transsexual. They really are two different things.

Another thing: When women do dress up and put on makeup, it's to enhance their appearance in public. When a guy does the same, it makes him look like an idiot. He looks like a freak at a freak show.

Only in this culture. Other cultures, men wear makeup. For instance, in the Baroque period, it was very common for men of the upper classes to wear makeup.

A conservative point of view is that there is nothing wrong this this guys body, it's his mind that's Fd up. A liberal point of view is just the opposite. His mind is just fine, it's his body that's Fd up, so try to change the body instead of therapy to change the mind.

Except you haven't proven his mind is fucked up, it's just something you don't like. There are a lot of transsexuals who hold down jobs and have even distinguished themselves in their fields of endeavor. (You know, as opposed to collecting disability because they never bothered to learn a second job skill.)

I often wonder if even other Mormon Cultists look at this guy and says, 'Yeah, he's nuts!"

hat's nonsense.

People die all the time from natural causes. We don't investigate those as potential homicides where there is no evidence that they were from anything other than natural causes.

Except, no. They usually do an examination. Now, yeah, if you are in a hospital and a doctor was treating you for terminal cancer, they aren't going to check very hard to make sure a relative didn't smother you with a pillow.

But if you are a healthy person who drops dead at home, you are darned right someone is going to do an autopsy to make sure you weren't murdered.

So how is this relevant to abortion? If a fetus dies, who is going to determine if it died of natural causes? Do you really think that they are going to trust the same OB/GYN's who were performing abortions before you made it a capital crime?

And here's the part you don't get. The mythology you anti-choice misogynists like you to pretend happened was that until SCOTUS handed down Roe, America was a happy, happy abortion-free place where we all loved Jesus.

The reality was, by 1973, the abortion laws were largely ignored, OB/GYN's were performing them in their offices and writing down something else on the chart. It's why the birth rate didn't drop in the 1970's. SCOTUS just got rid of laws no one was following to start with. And it should have been no more controversial than when SCOTUS scrapped the contraception laws 8 years earlier in Griswold v. Connecticut. But then the Christian Right needed an issue to get asses into pews, and the "pro-life" movement was born. Before that, Evangelicals thought abortion and birth control were a "Catholic" issue they didn't care about.

If Mike hires Jim to murder Jack, and Jim gets a ride from Brian (with Brian in on the purpose of the ride) to where the murder is to take place; who gets charged with the crime?

Wow, so you are a psycho, aren't you? The problem here is that Jack is a recognized person with a name. (Usually, the cops will cut a deal with Brian and maybe Jim to get a conviction on Mike.) A fetus isn't.

They all do. Not just for the murder itself, but for the conspiracy to commit murder. And on conviction, they all deserve the death penalty.

I'm noticing a pattern here that you are really a murder happy individual.
Kill people for minor property crimes.
Kill women for having abortions
Kill people for damaging property during protests (if they aren't Trump supporters looting the capitol, that is.)

What never occurs to you is that maybe there are solutions to problems that don't involve murdering people. YOu know, like addressing the underlying causes.

No difference at all, morally or ethically, if the target of the conspiracy to commit murder is an unborn child. It's the same crime, and all willing participants deserve the same penalty.

Except a 1 inch blob of tissue isn't the same as a grown person. As stated, when abortion was illegal, people were never executed for performing them. They were rarely charged.

Now, I bring this up because going back to your example, we can have universal agreement that Jack is a person, and his murder is worth prosecuting. Except out of 20,000 homicides a year we have in this country, we only execute 20 or so people a year because that's how unreliable our system is. For every 10 people we've executed, 1 had been exonerated from death row.

But you aren't going to get universal agreement that abortion is murder. And the one thing we should learn from Prohibition is that when you don't have universal agreement that something SHOULD be a crime, enforcing it is going to be nigh impossible. It's why the drug and prostitution laws don't really work, either.

So let's say you identify the woman, her doctor, and her neighbor who drove her to the clinic because her boyfriend took a powder when the paddle came up with a +.

Let's say you get police to do an arrest (because they don't have any real crimes to prosecute) and a DA to indict.

Then you STILL have to get it in front a jury. You really think you are going to find a Jury in most of this country that agrees with you? If I ever found myself on such a jury, I'd vote to acquit, I don't care what evidence you brought.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220325-061654~2.png

I'm noticing a pattern here that you are really a murder happy individual.
Kill people for minor property crimes.
Kill women for having abortions
Kill people for damaging property during protests (if they aren't Trump supporters looting the capitol, that is.)

The pattern that is very obvious with you is that you always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of actual human beings. Always.

I cannot say that I have ever seen an exception, that I have ever seen an instance in which you have taken the side of a human being, against the side of a subhuman criminal piece of shit.

And worst of all, you take the side of those who murder the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, resorting to the most absurd of bullshit to deny that the victims are human at all.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

You have no moral high ground at all from which to look down on me.

The pattern that is very obvious with you is that you always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of actual human beings. Always.

I cannot say that I have ever seen an exception, that I have ever seen an instance in which you have taken the side of a human being, against the side of a subhuman criminal piece of shit.

And worst of all, you take the side of those who murder the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, resorting to the most absurd of bullshit to deny that the victims are human at all.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

You have no moral high ground at all from which to look down on me.
This post is in my top five best ever posts on USMB. Thank you.

Here's the thing, Bob. Human beings make mistakes. Most mistakes don't demand someone be murdered. that you think people who make mistakes are sub-human and deserve to be murdered kind of makes you a sociopath.

the only "Sub-human" I see is a sociopath who wants to murder everyone who doesn't show the same values. That puts you up there with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and the other great sociopaths of history.

Except fetuses aren't human beings.

They aren't capable of living outside a womb.
They don't have self-awareness.
They aren't counted as people on the census.

Left is lying, as usual. This new feminism run by the dykes and other that have "hit the wall" took away everything from women. They are true women haters, not men. They are not marketable, they cannot provide any value to men, or to the society, all they have left is to yap. I pity that kind., most men does.

In a way, man have it easier. We start our adult lives with nothing, in order to be successful with the opposite sex, we have to learn, practice and fail socially. We cultivate our skills, and the resources that will make us desirable. Eventually, we might get the hang of it. Even if we don't become 10/10 Chads, most of us still mature out of that awkward adolescent phase. For males, it's gradual process of things getting better.

It's opposite for women. If you ever read Flowers for Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a women hitting "the wall". In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For awhile he lives like a genius, but then procedure started to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly regresses back into retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl, then she hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone wants to be with her, everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held, and drink bought for her.

But then she enters her late 20's, things start to change. Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it desperately, resents the younger women around her and the men who glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being 20-something girl in a big city. But she's 30 now. And the drinks, and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFF's got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The Tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated but some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?

All this, dykes never had, they hit the wall with the puberty, and never experience anything beyond. They can't get men, they opt out for women, other dykes. And keep bitching about men who went after the girls that value themselves, raise family, have kids... normal ones.
So true. When it comes to womens problems today; they did it to themselves. And feminism is the tool they used to accomplish their misery.

So true. When it comes to womens problems today; they did it to themselves. And feminism is the tool they used to accomplish their misery.

Wow, this is some of the most misogynistic crap I've read on this board today, and I've already talked to Mormon Bob.

Yeah the road to box wine of the month club, and cat lady land offers some horrific self inflicted vistas.

How is that different than most men who never got to be astronauts when they grew up? Life is full of disappointment, the trick is to never let it get you down.

Forum List

Back