Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
More fantasies from a misogynistic racist. No businesses are leaving Red states. Texas has been getting more and more businesses as you blue state peons learn the hard way that huge taxes aren’t very popular. No business bases their location on laws about mentally disturbed perverts. Nobody is being fired for hating you pervert she no matter how much you whine and cry. Actually your gays get fired for trying to push this shit on people who have told them to stop on more than one occasion. No, you don’t get to corrupt children. Parents are cancelling people like you.

Buddy, tell you what. On the unlikely event you are gainfully employed, go into work tomorrow and start sharing your thoughts on homosexuality with your coworkers.

It would be amusing.

Buddy, tell you what. On the unlikely event you are gainfully employed, go into work tomorrow and start sharing your thoughts on homosexuality with your coworkers.

It would be amusing.
Unlike you I have a good job. Because I’m not a lazy piece of shit like you. By the way asshole, my co-workers all know how I feel on that subject. And nothing happened to me. Cry harder bitch.

Unlike you I have a good job. Because I’m not a lazy piece of shit like you. By the way asshole, my co-workers all know how I feel on that subject. And nothing happened to me. Cry harder bitch.

I'm sure my resume is far more impressive than yours.

And I doubt any company would tolerate your homophobia... it's why you come here to vent your anger.

More fantasies from a misogynistic racist. No businesses are leaving Red states. Texas has been getting more and more businesses as you blue state peons learn the hard way that huge taxes aren’t very popular.

You know what else isn't popular? Service cuts. This is the problem, when you guys get control, you try to slash needed services to get tax cuts for rich people, and people get pretty angry when the potholes don't get filled.

I'm sure my resume is far more impressive than yours.

And I doubt any company would tolerate your homophobia... it's why you come here to vent your anger.
Cry harder bitch. Your failures may be more impressive but that’s it. Fired from every job you had because you’re a lazy racist troublemaker. As a former employer of yours posted here a while ago. Sorry asshole, I have a good job and people know where I stand because I don’t lie like you do. Free advice: acting like your new BFF then proven cowardly liar Coyote just lets everyone know you’re a loser.

You know what else isn't popular? Service cuts. This is the problem, when you guys get control, you try to slash needed services to get tax cuts for rich people, and people get pretty angry when the potholes don't get filled.
More fantasies. And lies. As usual.

Cry harder bitch. Your failures may be more impressive but that’s it. Fired from every job you had because you’re a lazy racist troublemaker. As a former employer of yours posted here a while ago. Sorry asshole, I have a good job and people know where I stand because I don’t lie like you do. Free advice: acting like your new BFF then proven cowardly liar Coyote just lets everyone know you’re a loser.

Um, I think you are on drugs... no "former employer" posted anything.

And, no, if you go into work tomorrow and spew homophobic crap, they will show you the door. Why? Because a gay employee can sue the company for not correcting a "hostile work environment". Your homophobia would be a liability.

But again, I suspect that if you have a real job, you probably meekly don't interact with anyone at all... you seem like that type.

Um, I think you are on drugs... no "former employer" posted anything.

And, no, if you go into work tomorrow and spew homophobic crap, they will show you the door. Why? Because a gay employee can sue the company for not correcting a "hostile work environment". Your homophobia would be a liability.

But again, I suspect that if you have a real job, you probably meekly don't interact with anyone at all... you seem like that type.
Yes he did. Called you lazy and had no need to replace you to increase productivity. Go fuck yourself you Coyote ass kissing retard. Just because you’re a fucking lazy shitbag doesn’t mean everybody is like you. Funny you throw that “homophobia” label around like you think you know anything. I’m pretty popular at my workplace because unlike you, I’ll talk to anybody wishing to speak to me. Keep crying. Making you look the fool is easy.

Awesome, they can enjoy a lifetime of their kids being at home because a lack of social skills makes employment difficult.

They're doing just fine. In fact my sister ran into one of his kids at work. He's an IT guy for the clinic she works for. They had to work together for a project they are creating.

Okay, so let's look at that. DeSatan isn't their employer. Their local school districts are, and you know the more liberal ones in Florida are going to take him to court over this issue.

I never said he was the employer, I said the taxpayers are the employer. It's the taxpayer that pays the salaries of all the teachers in their district.

Yes he did. Called you lazy and had no need to replace you to increase productivity.

I'm sure there are people who claim a lot of things... but you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Here'

"I used to work with lantern at a pizza place, but he kept pleasuring himself in the Dough and the customers complained about the salty flavor."

Go fuck yourself you Coyote ass kissing retard. Just because you’re a fucking lazy shitbag doesn’t mean everybody is like you. Funny you throw that “homophobia” label around like you think you know anything. I’m pretty popular at my workplace because unlike you, I’ll talk to anybody wishing to speak to me. Keep crying. Making you look the fool is easy.

I can't imagine anyone would like working with someone as unpleasant as you are.

I never said he was the employer, I said the taxpayers are the employer. It's the taxpayer that pays the salaries of all the teachers in their district.

Okay... So if the elected school board of the district says, "We are going to have a tolerant policy towards gays", you and DeSatan need to shut the fuck up, right?

Okay... So if the elected school board of the district says, "We are going to have a tolerant policy towards gays", you and DeSatan need to shut the fuck up, right?

Never happen. The people elected DeSantis and glad they did. My niece lives there and states she doesn't know or ever ran into a person in Florida that doesn't love him. They are getting exactly what they voted for, and that is a Governor taking government out of control of our children and restoring it back to their parents.

Never happen. The people elected DeSantis and glad they did. My niece lives there and states she doesn't know or ever ran into a person in Florida that doesn't love him. They are getting exactly what they voted for, and that is a Governor taking government out of control of our children and restoring it back to their parents.

Right, just ignore the tens of thousands of people who died of TRUMP PLAGUE because he drank the anti-vax koolaid.

The man only has a 54% approval rating... he just isn't that popular.

Right, just ignore the tens of thousands of people who died of TRUMP PLAGUE because he drank the anti-vax koolaid.

The man only has a 54% approval rating... he just isn't that popular.

More people died under Dementia than Trump and he had three Trump vaccines helping him which Trump didn't have. Trump's numbers are still higher than Dementia's.

More people died under Dementia than Trump and he had three Trump vaccines helping him which Trump didn't have. Trump's numbers are still higher than Dementia's.

People died because Trump made masks and vaccines social issues and fought against mandates.

If I yell "Don't jump", and you jump anyway, how is that my fault again?

Okay, I realize science frightens you.

Wear a mask. Get your shot. This was a fixable problem, but you nutters on the right refused to fix it.

The nutters on the right understand we have a US Constitution that not only guarantees our freedoms, but guarantees our rights. That's why your Bozo lost his battle in having industry forcing employees to take a medication they didn't want or need.

it really sucks when freedom prevails, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back