Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funny you should mention that. Neolithic societies were actually matriarchal. They worshipped the supreme deity as a Goddess. They believed in equality of the sexes.

The problem with your new found "feminism" is that it's the same old sad-ass patriarchy in shiny new packaging.

I'm a firm believer in gender equality. That means if you want to play lumberjack, you got to hold up your end of the log.

Actually, it will because it violates the first amendment rights of teachers.

Again, if Sally has two mommies, how is the teacher supposed to explain that to the kids without mentioning being gay as a thing?
Bu the way, you were told to keep your disgusting fantasies to yourself. Or is that turkey baster stuck in your ass again?

Like I said, you neg a whole bunch of my posts in one go, I will return the favor. And learn to read goon.
Prove your post that stated EVERY TIME I’M ON I do that. YOUR WORDS. Just like you claim I’m racist but can’t prove that either. So YOU learn to read retard. Can’t even remember your own posts. And the women in my family say fuck you too.

Last edited:
Again, if Sally has two mommies, how is the teacher supposed to explain that to the kids without mentioning being gay as a thing?

They don't explain anything. They tell the child to ask their parent about it. It's their job to explain such things, not a teachers.

I think I explained why this is not men's fight. We instantly rejected their craziness, we have tried to do what men do when women are attacked, but we were rejected, and labeled as bigots, just as normal women were. Secondly, I am not enjoying women getting slammed, but I do enjoy the conflict in between feminist and transgender communities over the issue.

I already understood you the first time. I think you just want to believe I didn't, because you don't like how your position sounds when your justifications are stripped away.

This IS men's fight, because the war it's a part of belongs to everyone. If people exempt themselves from this fight or that fight, we all lose the ultimate war.

That's the single best argument for not allowing them to compete.

I was on my high school swim team. I was pretty good, not great, but busted my ass every day at workouts. My slowest time in the 100 yard free was faster than the girl's school record, which still stands today, which was set by a girl who busted her ass ever day at workouts. But I didn't bust my ass to be better than her. I busted my ass to be better.

In Thomas' case, he's not busted his ass to become the best "female" swimmer he can be. The people he's (I refuse to refer to him as "she") competing against have, though. For a more extreme example, let's allow them to enter arm-wrestling competitions as women. Would anyone expect that a transgender guy competing against women wouldn't be snapping arms off?

This guy went from being ranked #462 to being ranked #1, and he did it without working any harder.

Every record this guy sets will have an asterisk next to it...

Actually, it will because it violates the first amendment rights of teachers.

So, you would be fine with a teacher who smokes cigarettes and drinks to excess telling little kids that those life choices are healthy and good?

The teacher should shut the fuck up on the issue and refer the question back to the parents. Period.

But let them do as they will. The litany of ensuing lawsuits would be magical...

Wrong again asshole. Copying Coyote just makes you look pathetic by the way. The problem with idiots like the two of you is that normal people reject your ridiculous “arguments”. If you had a brain, you’d realize that I (and the others slapping you around here) have held this belief that weak men like you don’t get to compete against women just because you can’t cut it against men. Your hatred of women and wishing to expose children to your demented ideas just reinforces the fact that you’re an idiot.

Actually, all I see are a bunch of insecure Transphobes trying to justify their hatred... you are going to look very silly in 20 years... kind of like how silly the homophobes and racists look now.

Bu the way, you were told to keep your disgusting fantasies to yourself. Or is that turkey baster stuck in your ass again?

Wow, talk about weird fantasies... dude, you aren't my type.

But duly noted you couldn't answer the question of how teachers handle the REALITY that gay people have children, too, through adoption, surrogacy and artificial insemination. I think you probably have a hard time with this reality your damned self.

They don't explain anything. They tell the child to ask their parent about it. It's their job to explain such things, not a teachers.

Again, works on the assumption that kids are little robots...

So little Timmy goes home and asks his parents, and the next day, he's screaming at little Sally that her mommies are going to Hell because Jesus hates them!

"Well, Sally, I'd like to tell you your parents are fine and Timmy is going to grow up to be a complete shithead, but Governor DeSatan says I can't."

Actually, all I see are a bunch of insecure Transphobes trying to justify their hatred... you are going to look very silly in 20 years... kind of like how silly the homophobes and racists look now.
All I see looking at you is a moron who’s doesn’t know the difference between a man and a woman. You’re going to be looked at as an embarrassment in 20 years (kind of like you are now) for saying that men can become women by cutting off their junk. Seems it’s you who’s insecure because people are looking at this shit and saying ENOUGH. You’re also a misogynist trying to justify your hatred of women.

Wow, talk about weird fantasies... dude, you aren't my type.

But duly noted you couldn't answer the question of how teachers handle the REALITY that gay people have children, too, through adoption, surrogacy and artificial insemination. I think you probably have a hard time with this reality your damned self.

So little Timmy goes home and asks his parents, and the next day, he's screaming at little Sally that her mommies are going to Hell because Jesus hates them!

"Well, Sally, I'd like to tell you your parents are fine and Timmy is going to grow up to be a complete shithead, but Governor DeSatan says I can't."
Noted that YOU brought up the turkey baster weirdo. I see reality fine shithead. It’s YOU who seem to have a problem with it. Men can not become women and any gay couple doing those kind of acts in front of a child need to be arrested and that child put in a safe home away from that kind of stuff. Of course being the degenerate you are, you’re fine with that. Again, copying a known asshole like Coyote just makes you look like a pathetic little wannabe.

I already understood you the first time. I think you just want to believe I didn't, because you don't like how your position sounds when your justifications are stripped away.

I still believe you didn't.

This IS men's fight, because the war it's a part of belongs to everyone. If people exempt themselves from this fight or that fight, we all lose the ultimate war.

Depends what fight you're talking about. In a fight between women and crazies, I am completely with you.

But the fight between two crazies, feminists and trans is the best that could've happen to men, since for once, men are not the focus of their hate.

Noted that YOU brought up the turkey baster weirdo. I see reality fine shithead. It’s YOU who seem to have a problem with it. Men can not become women and any gay couple doing those kind of acts in front of a child need to be arrested and that child put in a safe home away from that kind of stuff. Of course being the degenerate you are, you’re fine with that. Again, copying a known asshole like Coyote just makes you look like a pathetic little wannabe.

"known asshole"

1639961090962.gif

All I see looking at you is a moron who’s doesn’t know the difference between a man and a woman. You’re going to be looked at as an embarrassment in 20 years (kind of like you are now) for saying that men can become women by cutting off their junk. Seems it’s you who’s insecure because people are looking at this shit and saying ENOUGH. You’re also a misogynist trying to justify your hatred of women.

Hardly... It's like saying if I want to see blacks treated fairly, I must hate white people. I want to see everyone treated fairly. Now, this is a tougher case than most, but making accommodations for Trans people is the best course of action.

Actually, you drew your own conclusions about the turkey baster.. for all I know, they can use it to prepare Thanksgiving dinner...

Wait, no, what acts are those, exactly? You mean sex acts? Sure. So should any straight people doing sex acts in front of a child. It also shouldn't be so easy for them to see that shit on TV.

But- and I realize you are a bit slow here - pretending gay people don't exist until you hit the third or ninth grade isn't going to really help kids. If they know Sally has two mommies, they are going to be curious.

Hardly... It's like saying if I want to see blacks treated fairly, I must hate white people. I want to see everyone treated fairly. Now, this is a tougher case than most, but making accommodations for Trans people is the best course of action.

Actually, you drew your own conclusions about the turkey baster.. for all I know, they can use it to prepare Thanksgiving dinner...

Wait, no, what acts are those, exactly? You mean sex acts? Sure. So should any straight people doing sex acts in front of a child. It also shouldn't be so easy for them to see that shit on TV.

But- and I realize you are a bit slow here - pretending gay people don't exist until you hit the third or ninth grade isn't going to really help kids. If they know Sally has two mommies, they are going to be curious.
And you’re behind the turtle. Stop trying to corrupt innocent children with your garbage. Stop kissing ass by acting like your new BFF. Parents will take care of telling their children things when they’re ready. Not you or anybody else.

DeSantis didn't say a teacher couldn't stop disruption between students or in their class. What he's saying is that parents don't want teachers giving their leftist point of views of why a girl has two mommies. Nobody that believes in Jesus would teach their child that Jesus hates anybody. I thought you said you went to Catholic school.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if some random guy decides he wants to be a woman.

But this is a question of fairness. The guy who "switches" gender is still, biologically, a man. There's no escaping that.

The record for a dead lift by a female is 641 pounds, lifted by Tamara Walcott on March 6, 2022.

The record for a dead lift by a male is 1,104.5 pounds by Hafþór Björnsson May 2, 2020.

You know why the male has a record lift of almost 400 more pounds? Because men are bigger and stronger, and "transitioning" to a "female" is not going to alter that. The physical prowess of the male will still be present, only now it'll be competing with the physical prowess of women, which has always been inferior to the male's. If Björnsson decided to be transgender, he wouldn't suddenly not be able to dead lift over 1,000 pounds.

If you're too fucking ignorant to see why someone who is biologically a male should not be competing against women, then you're beyond reason...

Nobody that believes in Jesus would teach their child that Jesus hates anybody. I thought you [Incel Joe] said you went to Catholic school.

He's probably lying about that. Or about what he was taught in such schools, if he did go thereto. I'm not Catholic, and cannot claim to speak for Catholic doctrine, but what little Incel Joe has said of it is surely as distorted or outright falsified as what he routinely says about my religion. Anything he says about Catholicism, equally with everything he says about Mormonism, he surely is either lying, ignorant, or (most likely) both.

But then, lying and ignorance are pretty much defining traits of his, aren't they?

Women athletes should stop being nice about being forced to compete with men. They shouldn't give up their dreams, but when medals are awarded, they should stand on the podium only long enough to get the ones for second and third place, and then go stand for a photo op with the fourth place winner. These "ladies" were beaten by the Dude Lea, and they did exactly that:

1647917901791.png
''

1647918121554.png

They should never refuse to compete, but they should refuse to change in the locker room, and when they walk by him, they should say things like, "You're not female, but you are a bitch."

Forum List

Back