Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You made mention of Pascal's wager in post 324, but I cannot see how anything else mentioned in that post, or in your more recent post, is in any way relevant to Pascal's wager.
We were talking about the vaccine at that point.
My adversary suggested he wasn't an anti-vaxxer bug rather not participate in something that could prevent serious illness and possibly death.
Basically, he didn't believe any of it because of some silly superstition or gossip or conspiracy theory. Nothing else, just bullshit.
I suggested he didn't have the same attitude about pascalls wager because he is a godbotherer like you.
He is happy to rely on a ghost to give eternity and never question it as being fake but completely ignore something that could save his life. Maybe it is eternity he yearns for. He can leave anything if he wants.
But if you heaven is so wonderful etc, why do godbotherers always go to the medical profession to save their life when a simple prayer could give done it.
That speaks of the hypocrisy and bullshit attached to your silly god shit.
Try again. I enjoy explaining things to you.

We were talking about the vaccine at that point.
My adversary suggested he wasn't an anti-vaxxer bug rather not participate in something that could prevent serious illness and possibly death.
Basically, he didn't believe any of it because of some silly superstition or gossip or conspiracy theory. Nothing else, just bullshit.
I suggested he didn't have the same attitude about pascalls wager because he is a godbotherer like you.
He is happy to rely on a ghost to give eternity and never question it as being fake but completely ignore something that could save his life. Maybe it is eternity he yearns for. He can leave anything if he wants.
But if you heaven is so wonderful etc, why do godbotherers always go to the medical profession to save their life when a simple prayer could give done it.
That speaks of the hypocrisy and bullshit attached to your silly god shit.
Try again. I enjoy explaining things to you.

Pascal's wager posits that if there is no God, then the adverse consequences of trying to live as He is real are very minor, whereas if God is real, then the consequences of failing to live accordingly are much, much worse, therefore, if it is not knowable whether there is a God or not, then it is wisest to live under the assumption that there is.

If, by “…something that could prevent serious illness and possibly death”, you are referring to these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs, then there is no comparison. They have already been proven to be of extremely limited efficacy, and there are very good reasons to doubt their safety. The potential consequences of allowing this shit to be injected into you are at least as severe as the potential consequences of the disease against which this shit fraudulently promises to protect you, and there is no rational reason to be confident that even if you do let them inject you with this shit, that you won't still suffer the full consequences of the disease, possibly on top of the consequences of this drug itself.

One small correction I'd like to make. It wasn't WOMEN entering men's spaces; it was small groups of shrill, demanding radical feminists doing it. And there were a lot of women, like myself, objecting to it. We objected both because we saw how inherently wrong it was, and because we saw way back then that it would lead us to this point. Also, we objected - just as I do today - to this minority of viragos presuming to speak on our behalf and presenting their demands as the desires of all of us. In those circumstances, there wasn't a lot we could do about it. We could make arguments until we were blue in the face, and did. We could say that we didn't WANT the "rights" the feminist shrews insisted we HAD to have, were going to have, by God . . . and we did. We could say that if we insisted that men could not have spaces to themselves, women would eventually find themselves unable to have spaces to ourselves, with much worse implications. We did that, too. No one listened to us.

So if you want to sit out the fight and vindictively enjoy watching us "get ours", then go ahead, but recognize that you're not doing it from some justified sense of payback.

I will tell you, however, that you along with the rest of society will regret it down the road if we fail this fight now, just as we are all now regretting our previous failure to win that fight.

I think I explained why this is not men's fight. We instantly rejected their craziness, we have tried to do what men do when women are attacked, but we were rejected, and labeled as bigots, just as normal women were. Secondly, I am not enjoying women getting slammed, but I do enjoy the conflict in between feminist and transgender communities over the issue.

Pascal's wager posits that if there is no God, then the adverse consequences of trying to live as He is real are very minor, whereas if God is real, then the consequences of failing to live accordingly are much, much worse, therefore, if it is not knowable whether there is a God or not, then it is wisest to live under the assumption that there is.
What is wisest is to not believe anything until it is proven to be so. There is no proof of a god so youve wedged yourself.
You gave nothing.
If, by “…something that could prevent serious illness and possibly death”, you are referring to these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs, then there is no comparison.
You are again a liar. You have no evidence they are experimental or dangerous.
So lets do some comparisons. Of all the people who died from covid, approximately half of them were religious and would gavevprated to God to save them. Thats what they do.the comoarison is obviously in my favour if the vaccine saved one life compared to your god who saved none, even with their prayers and bullshit.
They have already been proven to be of extremely limited efficacy, and there are very good reasons to doubt their safety.
Again, where's the evidence they are unsafe. Quote it or shut your ignorant mouth.
The potential consequences of allowing this shit to be injected into you are at least as severe as the potential consequences of the disease against which this shit fraudulently
That's rubbish. That is ignorant opinion and scaremongering.it has never been investigated or proven.
promises to protect you, and there is no rational reason to be confident that even if you do let them inject you with this shit, that you won't still suffer the full consequences of the disease, possibly on top of the consequences of this drug itself.
You know nothing. Stick with your filthy bible.
America is full of idiot godbotberers like you.
You wouldn't know a gift horse if God led it to you.

That's rubbish. That is ignorant opinion and scaremongering.it has never been investigated or proven.

The entire #CoronaHoax2020 was based on lies and fearmongering, including the drive to coerce people into taking these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs.

You are in no position, having stupidly fallen for his entire hoax, to accuse anyone else of fearmongering or of falling for fearmongering. You have stupidly believed and obeyed every lie that the criminals who rule over you have told you to believe and obey.

And from that gullible and ignorant position, you presume to disparage me because wisely and correctly, I believe in God.

You are nothing but an ignorant, mockworthy fool.

The entire #CoronaHoax2020 was based on lies and fearmongering, including the drive to coerce people into taking these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs.

You are in no position, having stupidly fallen for his entire hoax, to accuse anyone else of fearmongering or of falling for fearmongering. You have stupidly believed and obeyed every lie that the criminals who rule over you have told you to believe and obey.

Wow, you are a crazy person, aren't you? So what you are saying is our entire government (including Trump and the people you supported), the entire medical community globally, most of the governments of the world, ALL conspired to fake an epidemic to... um do, something.

And from that gullible and ignorant position, you presume to disparage me because wisely and correctly, I believe in God.

Well, worse, you believe in the Mormon God, who is kind of a joke made up by a con-man scamming less smart people. Few con men can brag their con lasted centuries.

That's an interesting statement. Couldn't someone just decide not to bother, without getting political about it ---- a live and let live decision for herself or himself alone and without reference to what others think? I don't think such a person could properly be called "anti" anything. They are are just minding their own business.

You mean like men staying in mens sports?

Says a proven lying idiot who thumbs downs all my posts because she’s a butthurt retard who fails to realize that my posts state what she CLAIMS to believe. Thus proving you a bigoted liar. Only pro trans (read: mentally disturbed) opinions need apply.
I have long string of posts you auto thumb down each time you are on. Don’t like it? Don’t do it.

Okay, except God/No God isn't the only choice on the menu, is it?

Why not worship Allah, Krishna, Amaterasu, Zeus, Odin, Waheguru, Ahura-Mazda, etc. Because if you get to the afterlife and find out one of them is in charge?

Or if you are going to settle on the Christian God, what if you get to the afterlife and find out the Catholics or Baptists were right, and Joseph Smith really was pulling a con?

Says a proven lying idiot who thumbs downs all my posts because she’s a butthurt retard who fails to realize that my posts state what she CLAIMS to believe. Thus proving you a bigoted liar. Only pro trans (read: mentally disturbed) opinions need apply.

"proven lying idiot"

1637715771677.gif

You made mention of Pascal's wager in post 324, but I cannot see how anything else mentioned in that post, or in your more recent post, is in any way relevant to Pascal's wager.
Yeah, I'm having trouble with that myself. Pascal's wager is saying he believes in God when he doesn't and doing the deathbed thing, because if God is real it would be worthwhile, and if He isn't, then it didn't matter anyway. I think that's it. I don't know where that comes in re the tranny competing in women's swimming.

You are a liar again and have no evidence to support that claim
You are in no position, having stupidly fallen for his entire hoax, to accuse anyone else of fearmongering or of falling for fearmongering.
Ask those people who died if they think it was a hoax.
What a ridiculous ignorant statement
You have stupidly believed and obeyed every lie that the criminals who rule over you have told you to believe and obey.
Those same criminals are ruling over you.
There is wisdom or prove there is a god and you know it. You are brain washed.
You are nothing but an ignorant, mockworthy fool.
From our last talk, its clear you have dropped the olive oil tones while you were instructing me the error of my ways. Very kind words to guide me back to the flock, just like you sheep.
Now you have cranked up the bike and venom and the frustration is building because I pointed out what a lying hypocrite you are.

You didn't expect anyone to challenge a devout believer. We should all just bow to your instructions and never question it. I'm under you skin now and you can't perform other than the same diatribe of religious shit. Youre not cutting through and you never will me. Youre not in the same league. No brains just blind faith.

Have another go son. I'm loving this

Forum List

Back