Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The problem here is that you do not understand what the words datum/data mean. I guess I shouldn't expect someone to have that understanding, who is as confused as you are about what “man” and “woman” mean.

A bit of trivia: “Data” is actually plural for “datum”. Most people do not realize this, and they form sentences incorrectly around the word data as if it was a mass noun. It's not a mass noun, nor a singular noun, it's a plural noun. A single piece of information is a datum. Multiple pieces of information are data.

How relevant, accurate, or reliable a particular datum may be has no relevance on the fact that it is, in fact, a datum.

Definition of data​

1: factual information (such as measurements or statistics) used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation

Is data singular or plural?: Usage Guide​

Data leads a life of its own quite independent of datum, of which it was originally the plural. It occurs in two constructions: as a plural noun (like earnings), taking a plural verb and plural modifiers (such as these, many, a few) but not cardinal numbers, and serving as a referent for plural pronouns (such as they, them); and as an abstract mass noun (like information), taking a singular verb and singular modifiers (such as this, much, little), and being referred to by a singular pronoun (it). Both constructions are standard. The plural construction is more common in print, evidently because the house style of several publishers mandates it.

Take a knee and refuse to compete. Males not matter how many hormones they are on will still have an advantage.

You are a liar again and have no evidence to support that claim

Ask those people who died if they think it was a hoax.
What a ridiculous ignorant statement

Those same criminals are ruling over you.

There is wisdom or prove there is a god and you know it. You are brain washed.

From our last talk, its clear you have dropped the olive oil tones while you were instructing me the error of my ways. Very kind words to guide me back to the flock, just like you sheep.
Now you have cranked up the bike and venom and the frustration is building because I pointed out what a lying hypocrite you are.

You didn't expect anyone to challenge a devout believer. We should all just bow to your instructions and never question it. I'm under you skin now and you can't perform other than the same diatribe of religious shit. Youre not cutting through and you never will me. Youre not in the same league. No brains just blind faith.

Have another go son. I'm loving this
Youre not laughing Bob. Youre being very foolish by suggesting you are. I am right and thats what hurts.

Dont take me on with lies and hypocrisy. I'll sting you every time. You god shit doesn't wash with me. You are a fraud

I have long string of posts you auto thumb down each time you are on. Don’t like it? Don’t do it.
Hey asshole, I don't go to every thread to try to find posts like you do to me. Nothing you totally avoided the entire topic and showed again that you're a lying hypocritical POS. Now prove I've thumbs downed every post of yours every time I'm on. You made an accusation now back it up retard. Still waiting almost a year later for you to back up your claim I'm a racist too. Now go fuck yourself. That goes for Joe too.

Actually, the Florida law will be struck down.

So let's look at that law in practicality.

Little Sally has two mommies and a Turkey Baster. Kids being kids, ask the teacher about that.

So what is the teacher supposed to say under this goofy law?
No It won't. No matter how much ignorant shitstains like you cry about it. That special place in hell has your name on it. And keep your perverted fantasies to yourself. And away from other people's children.

By now, we're all used to hearing how social media are banning people for spreading "misinformation".

But this is hilarious and it came after Babylon Bee selected Rachel Levine as its first annual Man of the Year. :auiqs.jpg:

1647830602042.png

By now, we're all used to hearing how social media are banning people for spreading "misinformation".

But this is hilarious and it came after Babylon Bee selected Rachel Levine as its first annual Man of the Year. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 618962

Calling a man in a dress a man, is now considered hate speech. The left has gone into full retard mode.

Calling a man in a dress a man, is now considered hate speech. The left has gone into full retard mode.

They're doing it to delegitimize it. Pretty much anything you say and they don't like, they'll consider hate speech. Even simple disagreement will be called hate speech in order to suppress it.

They can call it whatever they want. Hate speech is still free speech, so they can suck dicks.

They're doing it to delegitimize it. Pretty much anything you say and they don't like, they'll consider hate speech. Even simple disagreement will be called hate speech in order to suppress it.

They can call it whatever they want. Hate speech is still free speech, so they can suck dicks.
Here is some free speech. They are degenerate perverts.

Not even that. They are SICK MEN. The "Y" chromosome makes 'em men. All the hormone treatments and slicing and dicing can't change that FACT. There is no such thing. Just as there are no Werewolves or Vampires.

We humans cannot make a man into a woman no more than we can make man into a dog. Sure, we can get surgeons to put a tail on him, perhaps extend his nose and mouth so it sticks out farther than his face, give him pills that will make his body extra hairy, but he will always be a man and nothing will change that.

Says the asshole who thinks of women as the cavemen did.

Funny you should mention that. Neolithic societies were actually matriarchal. They worshipped the supreme deity as a Goddess. They believed in equality of the sexes.

The problem with your new found "feminism" is that it's the same old sad-ass patriarchy in shiny new packaging.

I'm a firm believer in gender equality. That means if you want to play lumberjack, you got to hold up your end of the log.

No It won't. No matter how much ignorant shitstains like you cry about it. That special place in hell has your name on it. And keep your perverted fantasies to yourself. And away from other people's children.

Actually, it will because it violates the first amendment rights of teachers.

Again, if Sally has two mommies, how is the teacher supposed to explain that to the kids without mentioning being gay as a thing?

Again, if Sally has two mommies, how is the teacher supposed to explain that to the kids without mentioning being gay as a thing?
Easiest thing in the world --- she just says that that family decided to make a family with two mommies instead of a mommy and a daddy, or just one mommy, as is more common. Now the kids know there is a variety of possibilities, and some are more rare than others. (Which is most rare? The families with a mommy and a daddy, of course.)

Last edited:
Hey asshole, I don't go to every thread to try to find posts like you do to me. Nothing you totally avoided the entire topic and showed again that you're a lying hypocritical POS. Now prove I've thumbs downed every post of yours every time I'm on. You made an accusation now back it up retard. Still waiting almost a year later for you to back up your claim I'm a racist too. Now go fuck yourself. That goes for Joe too.
Like I said, you neg a whole bunch of my posts in one go, I will return the favor. And learn to read goon.

Easiest thing in the world --- she just says that that family decided to make a family with two mommies instead of a mommy and a daddy, or just one mommy, as is more common. Now the kids know there is a variety of possibilities, and some are more rare than others. (Which is more rare? The families with a mommy and a daddy, of course.)
That is probably exactly what they DO say. Despite the claim from the right, they way they address it is likely age appropriate.

Easiest thing in the world --- she just says that that family decided to make a family with two mommies instead of a mommy and a daddy, or just one mommy, as is more common. Now the kids know there is a variety of possibilities, and some are more rare than others. (Which is more rare? The families with a mommy and a daddy, of course.)

But that would violate Governor DeSatan's "Don't Say Gay" law!

Because even mentioning that gays are a thing would be a violation.

Come to think of it, how do teachers tell kids about "bad touching" without violating it?

Funny you should mention that. Neolithic societies were actually matriarchal. They worshipped the supreme deity as a Goddess. They believed in equality of the sexes.

The problem with your new found "feminism" is that it's the same old sad-ass patriarchy in shiny new packaging.

I'm a firm believer in gender equality. That means if you want to play lumberjack, you got to hold up your end of the log.

Actually, it will because it violates the first amendment rights of teachers.

Wrong again asshole. Copying Coyote just makes you look pathetic by the way. The problem with idiots like the two of you is that normal people reject your ridiculous “arguments”. If you had a brain, you’d realize that I (and the others slapping you around here) have held this belief that weak men like you don’t get to compete against women just because you can’t cut it against men. Your hatred of women and wishing to expose children to your demented ideas just reinforces the fact that you’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back