Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you didn't have the vaccine, you are an anti vaxxer regardless of your excuse.
That's an interesting statement. Couldn't someone just decide not to bother, without getting political about it ---- a live and let live decision for herself or himself alone and without reference to what others think? I don't think such a person could properly be called "anti" anything. They are are just minding their own business.

I don't think it matters much with kids, it is only when puberty hits that you really see a notable difference.
Perhaps but I'm not well versed in the athletic gap before puberty.
I DO know about the athletic gap afterwards however and males have several distinct advantages
that make this trans athlete issue absurd and a farce favored only by trans ideologues.

There's a thousands reasons why people, including kids have trans regret. They rarely even bother discussing any of this from someone who's de-transitioned. It's almost always the pro trans information side of it that convinces them to make the mistake.

Okay, let's look at that one. How many, actually.

There are 11,000 Gender Confirmation Surgeries performed in the US every year. You have maybe a handful of people who have buyer's remorse.

And a special place for him and his kind, at the bottom of the sea, on the way to Hell.

Wow, Bob, you are a hateful person. You see, as much as I rag on and mock Mormons, if someone starting murdering members of your cult, I'd be the first one to object.

Soon enough, you'll stand face-to-face with that “imaginary sky pixie”, to he held to answer for what you have done with your life. You'll have the chance to say to His face what you have spent most of your life cravenly saying behind His back.

It would be quite amusing to see that exchange.

I don't really worry about that. First, can you really say something behind the back of an omniscient being? The first thing I would ask is why he let my mom die of cancer when I and everyone else in our community prayed for her to get better.

Of course, we could get to the afterlife and find that Allah is the supreme being... that would be awkward for both of us.

My personal fear... that the Shinto's are right and Amaterasu wants to have a word with me about my "Yellow Fever".

Or I can have the very sensible position that IF there is a supreme being, he's going to judge us on how we treat other people. Then I suspect you'd have a lot more to worry about than I would.

Okay, let's look at that one. How many, actually.

There are 11,000 Gender Confirmation Surgeries performed in the US every year. You have maybe a handful of people who have buyer's remorse.

And approximately 4,400 who end up committing suicide, because after all that they've had done to them, they still are still not the sex that they wanted to be; just mutilated versions of their original sex.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you never got out of grade school with that stupid viewpoint. Stay away from children and stop putting this mentally disturbed crap in their heads. No 5-8 year old “knows” they’re gay or transgender unless some idiot like you pushes it on them. There’s a special place in hell reserved for people like you. Good thing you don’t have children.

Um, okay... you do realize that puberty is a lot later than 5 to 8 years old, right?

One of my dearest friends is a lesbian. She knew she liked girls when she was 11.

The funny thing, I was brought up Catholic. We had the homophobic viewpoint pounded into us well before puberty... but still didn't keep some of those kids from growing up gay.

Wow, Bob, you are a hateful person.

It is no vice to hate that which is evil and destructive.

It was Jesus Himself who suggested the same remedy that I suggested, for those who would maliciously harm children.

You see, as much as I rag on and mock Mormons, if someone starting murdering members of your cult, I'd be the first one to object

Bullshit.

If there was a mob going around burning down churches, including Mormon churches, you'd be among the leaders of that mob. You know it, I know it, everyone who has read your body of work on this forum knows it. Please do not insult our intelligence by lying and denying that you would happily participate in such crimes, if you had the chance, and thought you could get away with it.

If you thought you could get away with it, you would do to me what your kind tried to do to my ancestors just a few generations back.

Indeed. Why not have a "Trans" category and leave Women's sports to real females.

Why women do have their own competitions separate from men? The simple answer would be, because physically they cannot compete against man.

If so, then why women are forced to compete against deranged man? Because they're the same category?

Is there any case where women join men's competition? Beside of doing it for fun, I haven't heard of any, probably because women would never join the competition that is stacked against them, and while knowing they can't possibly win. So why are they allowing delusional man to compete against them, when it's stacked against them and they know they can't win?

If this is allowed, then why to have categories at all? Let man and women and "trans" compete together. Just as women won't compete against men knowing they can't win, what would happen when trans realize they can't win?

Um, okay... you do realize that puberty is a lot later than 5 to 8 years old, right?

One of my dearest friends is a lesbian. She knew she liked girls when she was 11.

The funny thing, I was brought up Catholic. We had the homophobic viewpoint pounded into us well before puberty... but still didn't keep some of those kids from growing up gay.
Hey moron, you do realize that you people are crying because kids in grade K-3 will now be protected from people like you who would corrupt them irreversibly. You’re lying. With your caveman attitude towards women, no woman would associate with you.

First of all, feminists aren’t the ones participating in these sports. These are women who actually work hard to get where they are. They'll probably grow up in backlash and society will come to its senses one day for no reason at all. It's actually already happening. Like, 10 years ago you'd be a social pariah for claiming women are weaker than men. Now women are literally asking for laws to prevent men in dresses from competing with them. They're literally begging to put in a law that women are weaker than men. All that was required to make this happen was to sit back and watch retards act retarded. Feminism isn’t affected if women’s sports falls. It just becomes another bullet in their gun.

Secondly, trannyism winning is a loss for everyone. Not even trannies come out ahead if they win. They just keep perpetuating their delusions. Because trannyism is like a having a gangrene in your left arm, so you go and cut of your right arm.

Two purely cancerous ideologies are attacking each other. I don't support either nor will I. The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend. Men, instead of trying to do what men normally do, trying to help, this time should sit back and laugh hoping they destroy each other. Women never had problem entering men's spaces, and they support policy to their advantage...such as the CA law to impose quotas on female members of board of directors. It only becomes a problem when men enter theirs. So I say, let the women fight their battle, this time.

One small correction I'd like to make. It wasn't WOMEN entering men's spaces; it was small groups of shrill, demanding radical feminists doing it. And there were a lot of women, like myself, objecting to it. We objected both because we saw how inherently wrong it was, and because we saw way back then that it would lead us to this point. Also, we objected - just as I do today - to this minority of viragos presuming to speak on our behalf and presenting their demands as the desires of all of us. In those circumstances, there wasn't a lot we could do about it. We could make arguments until we were blue in the face, and did. We could say that we didn't WANT the "rights" the feminist shrews insisted we HAD to have, were going to have, by God . . . and we did. We could say that if we insisted that men could not have spaces to themselves, women would eventually find themselves unable to have spaces to ourselves, with much worse implications. We did that, too. No one listened to us.

So if you want to sit out the fight and vindictively enjoy watching us "get ours", then go ahead, but recognize that you're not doing it from some justified sense of payback.

I will tell you, however, that you along with the rest of society will regret it down the road if we fail this fight now, just as we are all now regretting our previous failure to win that fight.

What "many"?

How many would you like? 'Cause I can keep going. Exactly how many women are disposable in your eyes until it's too many?

The expectation that a man can actually become a woman is one that will never be met.

No matter how sincerely a man may believe that he's supposed to be a woman, perhaps that in some sense that he is a woman; after all the quasi-medical Frankensteinery that we have the technology to do to him, and any that we can anticipate ever being able to do to him, the hard reality that he will eventually have to face is that after all of that, he still is not a woman, and that sane society will never accept him as a woman.

Likewise with a woman who wants to be a man.

I have to wonder why more people aren't responding to that statement with, "What do you mean by that?" Because honestly, he's never BEEN a woman. How does he even know what that is, or what it would feel like, in order to be able to identify that as what he's feeling?

A big reason that they don't have to face the fact that they are not women and never will be is because they have no frame of reference, and no one seems to think to confront them with that reality.

And approximately 4,400 who end up committing suicide, because after all that they've had done with them, they still are still not the sex that they wanted to be; just mutilated versions of their original sex.

Okay, the 4400 figure sounds a little suspicious, I'd ask for a link, but why bother.

It is no vice to hate that which is evil and destructive.

It was Jesus Himself who suggested the same remedy that I suggested, for those who would maliciously harm children.

There's a whole lot of good stuff Jesus said, that you don't listen to. And that's Regular Jesus, not Mormon Jesus.

If there was a mob going around burning down churches, including Mormon churches, you'd be among the leaders of that mob. You know it, I know it, everyone who has read your body of work on this forum knows it. Please do not insult our intelligence by lying and denying that you would happily participate in such crimes, if you had the chance, and thought you could get away with it.

Well, first, there's a difference between Churches and people. I would be happy for the day all Churches close because we've moved beyond the need for sky pixies.

(I know Bob, you keep mistaking the value of property for the value of people.)

Secondly, I've never committed an act of violence in my adult life. Not even when I was in the Army. Violence is the solution of the unimaginative.

If fight your cult by pointing out the absurdity of it's lies and beliefs. Obviously, this sends you into a tizzy, because you rush right back to your Mormon websites... and really can't refute a thing I say.

If you thought you could get away with it, you would do to me what your kind tried to do to my ancestors just a few generations back.

My kind? You mean decent Americans?

Let's review some of that whacky Mormon History, shall we?

In 1826, your church was driven out of New York because Joseph Smith committed multiple acts of Fraud. He was convicted of fraud in abstentia.
In 1837, you set up shot in Ohio, where they were involved in the Kirtland Bank Society, where Smith set up a fake bank and issues bank notes that weren't backed up by anything.
In 1838, you guys attempted to do a hostile takeover of Missouri, causing the Governor to issue the "exermination order" even though no Mormons were actually exterminated. There was later an assassination attempt on the governor's life that Joseph Smith and his bodyguard were implicated in.
In 1845, your creepy cult leader decided that God wanted him to marry teenage girls and other men's wives who caught his fancy. (Why is it all cults seem to devolve into this kind of degeneracy?) That's when an angry mob killed Smith. Frankly, I think he needed his day in court. What he did was creepy, but not death penalty creepy.
In 1857, your cult under Brigham Young, attempted to secede from the US. That included the massacre of the Francher Party on September 11, 1857, in what is known as the Mountain Meadow Massacre. Good times.

So in short, your cult engaged in fraud, political violence, abuse of women, terrorism and straight up treason, and you really wonder why those oldy folks wanted to do you harm?

Hey moron, you do realize that you people are crying because kids in grade K-3 will now be protected from people like you who would corrupt them irreversibly. You’re lying. With your caveman attitude towards women, no woman would associate with you.

Actually, the Florida law will be struck down.

So let's look at that law in practicality.

Little Sally has two mommies and a Turkey Baster. Kids being kids, ask the teacher about that.

So what is the teacher supposed to say under this goofy law?

In both instances, I stand for the right of a human being not to be unjustifiably harmed, while you stand for the “right” to unjustifiably harm a human being; whether it is an unborn child to be murdered in cold blood, or a citizen to be forced to be injected with a dangerous experimental drug.

At least both of us are consistent in what we stand for, here. I stand for good, and you stand for evil.
Being a godbotherer, anything that you perceive, without proof might I add, is against gods will, you refer to as evil.
As normal, your not pro life, you are pro birth. You don't care about an unwanted child born into poverty, you don't regularly check on their welfare or help the mother. You do nothing but complain she is on a pension and should be working. But it was you with your religious interference that put here there. You hypocrite Simultaneously, you deny the hypocrisy of religion to not allow contraception and the ignoring of that by religious women everyday. I'll take this opportunity to compound your hypocrisy by reminding you of the pedophiles in religion which you allow to practice and you still do nothing.
Why are you not crusading on those points?

You like all religion, want to exercise control over everything people do like a religious dictatorship.
You cannot bring yourself to mind your own business. You want religion to be inside the womb.

If it was about the mother's body, then she would be the one to die from an abortion, rather than her innocent child.
Youre a dickhead. If it is about the mother's body, I.e.saving her life, the foetus has no choice because it us not a living human being while completely reliant on its mother. NEVER has an abortion been done to save a foetus and deliberately let the mother die.
You cruel vindictive arsehole. Wheres your compassion that your merciful god gave you?
Did you get that instruction from God as to who should get precedent?

Youre nothing but a low hypocritical godbothering scumbag. If that is today's modern religion, its you who should eliminated. What a disgraceful grub you are.

Have another go if you're courageous enough. I'll mince you again.

That's an interesting statement. Couldn't someone just decide not to bother, without getting political about it ---- a live and let live decision for herself or himself alone and without reference to what others think? I don't think such a person could properly be called "anti" anything. They are are just minding their own business.
How's that pascalls wager going? You never hesitated with that though. No proof if anything, just blind faith.
One is proven to be beneficial, the other a total proven myth.

How's that pascalls [sic] wager going? You never hesitated with that though. No proof if anything, just blind faith.
One is proven to be beneficial, the other a total proven myth.

You made mention of Pascal's wager in post 324, but I cannot see how anything else mentioned in that post, or in your more recent post, is in any way relevant to Pascal's wager.

Forum List

Back