Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nope.

I don't doubt some people transition is a mistake. But mostly it's the mistake of someone who had expectations that weren't met.

There's a thousands reasons why people, including kids have trans regret. They rarely even bother discussing any of this from someone who's de-transitioned. It's almost always the pro trans information side of it that convinces them to make the mistake.

No they aren't. They are usually unverified and based on someone's opinion. They could be from anyone. They don't provide answers to necessary questions. How many transgender people have sought treatment? What treatment? How many in each type of treatment regretted it? and Why?

The problem here is that you do not understand what the words datum/data mean. I guess I shouldn't expect someone to have that understanding, who is as confused as you are about what “man” and “woman” mean.

A bit of trivia: “Data” is actually plural for “datum”. Most people do not realize this, and they form sentences incorrectly around the word data as if it was a mass noun. It's not a mass noun, nor a singular noun, it's a plural noun. A single piece of information is a datum. Multiple pieces of information are data.

How relevant, accurate, or reliable a particular datum may be has no relevance on the fact that it is, in fact, a datum.

Transgender men are biologically more muscular so they should not be allowed to compete in female sporting events.

I'm not anti vax, if that's what your getting at. I do however believe now it was a waste of time and money.

It does apply because you're trying to push this into a religious conversation, when no one except you is bringing up religion. I'm quoting the bill of rights.

You're correct. Women murder their babies every day. Most do it before the baby is born. Some wait for years after it's born to kill them.
A Kansas City woman is charged with murder in the brutal killing of her 6-year-old son after she was arrested Wednesday following a search of her home where police found the boy’s decapitated body.
If you didn't have the vaccine, you are an anti vaxxer regardless of your excuse.
You never objected pascalls wager though when it comes to god.

That example of the woman, that's blatant murder. How is that related to the bill of rights or women's freedoms?
Keep your rosaries off the ovaries.

Wheres [sic] the freedom for a mother to control her body?
You probably stood against having the vaccine before it was your body your choice.
But the doesn't apply to abortion because your filthy religion, even though you have no instructions from God on the matter, compels you to object to it.
Women abort foetuses every day but don't know it. Why don't you rake through the effluent to save them?

In both instances, I stand for the right of a human being not to be unjustifiably harmed, while you stand for the “right” to unjustifiably harm a human being; whether it is an unborn child to be murdered in cold blood, or a citizen to be forced to be injected with a dangerous experimental drug.

At least both of us are consistent in what we stand for, here. I stand for good, and you stand for evil.

Wheres [sic] the freedom for a mother to control her body?

If it was about the mother's body, then she would be the one to die from an abortion, rather than her innocent child.

To deny and to rebel against objective reality, that one can directly observe, is pretty much the definition of mental illness.

Um, again, you think you are wearing magic underwear and Ancient America was inhabited by Hebrews who left zero archeological evidence. So much for objective reality.

To sincerely believe that even though one has XY chromosomes, a male morphology, and a functional male reproduction system, that one is, in any sense, a woman, is a rather obvious example of such mental illness.

Or not. You are confusing biological sex with gender, which are actually two different things. Biological sex are all the things you've just described, and we have the technology to altar some of them.

Gender is a series of cultural roles assigned by society. For instance, the Japanese treated trans-gendered as a third sex before the Meiji Era and "westernization". The ancient Greeks had young men who served as priests of Cybele who castrated themselves and lived as transgender.

There is simply no rational or honest way to reconcile “transgenderism” with any concept of sanity. It is prima facie proof of a defective, disordered mind.

Sure there is. Just stop being an irrational bigot.

Your examples prove nothing. Being mentally defective in one way does not mean that one cannot be capable of normal or even supernormal mental function in unrelated ways. The classic Idiot Savant would be the extreme example.

Then I'm not seeing your problem, and this is really your problem, not theirs.

Doesn't that imply that women's sports are a joke now? If the best woman can't compete with even mediocre male athletes, what's the point, really?

Oh, that's right. Title IX Scholarship money.
Shove off you misogynistic idiot. Try reading comprehension.

Really? You should probably talk to the society of plastic surgeons.

We have doctors who do Boob Jobs, tummy tucks, rhinoplasties, blepharoplasties, botox injections, laparoscopic surgery, face lifts, ... well the list goes on about how doctors chemically and surgically alter people to fit their self-image or desires.
I hate to realize it, but this is a good argument, IMO. Take the face lift: nothing is unhealthy about a middle-age woman starting a face sag. Gravity always wins.

If she has surgery for this situation, is that as bad in any moral sense as a girl trying (however hopelessly) to become a man or a boy trying to get enough cut off to somehow be a woman? Should docs who operate on perfectly healthy women for cosmetic purposes all lose their licenses? Well, abortion is in the same category, perhaps, and they used to lose their licenses for that. What about docs correcting male pattern baldness? Is that morally wrong? Because male pattern baldness is, after all, perfectly normal, and more common than the full heads of "senator hair" at age 65.

I suppose it's about whether you can hide that you had a procedure or not: NO woman ever confesses to a face lift or any of the rest of the menu. But sex changes are meant to get attention in themselves --- they don't want to be invisible women, they want to be on magazine covers as a freak! For being "special."

Here's another: those people who get little horns surgically implanted in their foreheads and their teeth sharpened and other changes made to look like devils or carnivores. Is that immoral and should the docs doing such things lose their licenses? Sheeeeesh! I think they should be run out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered, but I suppose opinions vary.

Sure I do. I just don't have yours, which involves quivering and groveling in front of an imaginary sky pixie.

Soon enough, you'll stand face-to-face with that “imaginary sky pixie”, to he held to answer for what you have done with your life. You'll have the chance to say to His face what you have spent most of your life cravenly saying behind His back.

It would be quite amusing to see that exchange.

Right. Like that Loundon VA case... except he wasn't dressed as a girl and they had pre-arranged to meet in that bathroom, but don't let the facts get in the way.

Most women are sexually assaulted by men they know. Maybe we should all become like the Shakers.

View attachment 618628
Still not as silly as the Mormons.
Keep defending a rapist. Go tell that girl’s father that and watch him beat you within an inch of your worthless life asshole. As people cheer him. Your utter stupidity is exceeded only by your misogyny. Maybe you should just STFU.

Nope.

I don't doubt some people transition is a mistake. But mostly it's the mistake of someone who had expectations that weren't met.

The expectation that a man can actually become a woman is one that will never be met.

No matter how sincerely a man may believe that he's supposed to be a woman, perhaps that in some sense that he is a woman; after all the quasi-medical Frankensteinery that we have the technology to do to him, and any that we can anticipate ever being able to do to him, the hard reality that he will eventually have to face is that after all of that, he still is not a woman, and that sane society will never accept him as a woman.

Likewise with a woman who wants to be a man.

Of course it matters. Girls just learn to accept the fact that they're not as strong in come ways as boys. If they had to compete with boys in say middle school, at every turn, there wouldn't be as many girls in high school sports. And even less in college. Sports would be completely dominated by men.

The push of society to the left is going for ages. And left treat every of those issues as a "hill to die on". The category structure through which we understand the world is being openly attacked. This is not about a bunch of swimming broads getting cheated out of a fancy medal. Just as "gay marriage" wasn't last, or normalization of promiscuities, this isn't the last hill they're fighting on. They'll keep pushing until everyone is submitted to their way of thinking, since that's the only way they can function.

Let me put it this way. If man can be a woman, then it should be able to compete with woman. If men and women are equal, they should be sharing the same responsibilities and rights as men. But... if recognizing that women are not men, and not equal to men, than should they have the same responsibilities or rights as men? That is why they can't let this slip, and they're only mad now because it clearly and unambiguously proves that men aren't women. And if women aren't equal here, what else might they be "not equal" at? It destroys their whole narrative from the wage gap to voting rights, and they don't want you to talk about it?

Someone have mentioned before... I think it was Cecilie1200 about funding women sports. That's exactly what is title 9 for. They’ve had to cut men’s programs and install made up activities so women can get a chance. Another rarely discussed topic how damaging sports can be to women’s bodies. People against men in dresses playing against women haven’t been paying attention and think the lunacy just started. I’m enjoying it because people are finally getting to see how crazy and protected female sports have been for years.

We warned about it, we were labeled as bigots and what not, because protesting against any leftist agenda is social suicide, at least outside the sports circles. When the problem gets too big, there will be too many affected women, and that will increase the odds of one of them coming out in protest, if that hasn't happened. Then others will follow suit. At first, it will be hidden away from the media and won't be reported much. But as it spreads, it will be too hard to contain the protests from the athletes. If enough of them take a knee as someone suggested, it can't be hidden from public much longer, that women refuses to compete against men, and eventually admit we're not equal.

Last edited:
I was wondering how long it would take you to go full Mormon Sociopath...

I'm pretty sure you don't know any gay people in your life, Bob. If you did, you'd realize most of them figure out at an early age they are gay or trans without any prompting from their parents and often despite active resistance from their parents.
Pretty sure you never got out of grade school with that stupid viewpoint. Stay away from children and stop putting this mentally disturbed crap in their heads. No 5-8 year old “knows” they’re gay or transgender unless some idiot like you pushes it on them. There’s a special place in hell reserved for people like you. Good thing you don’t have children.

Horsebackriding. We get on better with the horses (those who are a "real" horsewoman, not someone just playing dolls with them). Also, we have a weight advantage. Less weight.

I like the gymnastics suggestion.

Your remark made me think of a very old movie, National Velvet. No significant relevance to this thread as a whole. Elizabeth Taylor's first movie. Alas, she suffered an injury during the course of making this movie, that troubled her for the rest of her life.

In the movie, her character, a 12-year-old girl impersonates a grown man, in order to ride in a horse race as a jockey.

I was startled, when I watched this movie, to recognize another actress who appeared in a minor role, as one of the main character's sisters. I only really know Angela Lansbury as an old, or at least middle-aged, woman, but was startled to see a teenage girl in this movie that was very clearly her, much younger than I have otherwise ever seen her or even envisioned her.

Your remark made me think of a very old movie, National Velvet. No significant relevance to this thread as a whole. Elizabeth Taylor's first movie. Alas, she suffered an injury during the course of making this movie, that troubled her for the rest of her life.

In the movie, her character, a 12-year-old girl impersonates a grown man, in order to ride in a horse race as a jockey.

I was startled, when I watched this movie, to recognize another actress who appeared in a minor role, as one of the main character's sisters. I only really know Angela Lansbury as an old, or at least middle-aged, woman, but was startled to see a teenage girl in this movie that was very clearly her, much younger than I have otherwise ever seen her or even envisioned her.
Yes, I've seen Angela Lansbury in a different early movie as an ingenue. She worked better as a middle-aged or older woman, really, but she was a starlet for a time.

Transgender men are biologically more muscular so they should not be allowed to compete in female sporting events.

Indeed. Why not have a "Trans" category and leave Women's sports to real females.

If you didn't have the vaccine, you are an anti vaxxer regardless of your excuse.

I am fully in favor of the appropriate use of genuine, legitimate vaccines. The science behind genuine vaccination is quite sound and proven.

This new, dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is something completely different than genuine vaccines, and the science, so far, is failing to support its safety or efficacy. It certainly is not the least bit justifiable to compel anyone to accept these drugs without their freely-given and fully-informed consent, as stated in the first point of the Nuremberg Code. At this point, I think there's enough evidence of the unsafety of these drugs that even voluntary use should probably be ended, or at least severely restricted.

Pretty sure you never got out of grade school with that stupid viewpoint. Stay away from children and stop putting this mentally disturbed crap in their heads. No 5-8 year old “knows” they’re gay or transgender unless some idiot like you pushes it on them. There’s a special place in hell reserved for people like you. Good thing you don’t have children.

And a special place for him and his kind, at the bottom of the sea, on the way to Hell.

1647808270252.png

[...] the hard reality that he will eventually have to face is that after all of that, he still is not a woman, and that sane society will never accept him as a woman.

Likewise with a woman who wants to be a man.
We haven't been talking about girls in this or other threads. I suppose those types of trannies are running for cover at this point; and I think their desire to change into men is an issue of children feeling powerless and also fearful of the quarter-understood dangers of sex and childbirth and all that confusing, scary stuff. And boys being cruel to girls---- maybe better just to become one of the powerful people! These are very young girls with no sort of perspective. Most of them greatly regret what they did later and many detransition and others suicide.

Also it's less dangerous. A tranny who is really a girl is not dangerous. But a male who pretends to be a woman ---- that IS dangerous and it's fraud. This swimmer guy is symbolizing that by showing he is physically superior to all the very fit young women he competes with. That's the point of men "winning" against women --- to show they can dominate. It's hard to find the words to explain all this but we feel it, and we resent him doing it.

Forum List

Back